221 McAlway Road, Charlotte, NC 28211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Charlotte Strings for Events

Charlotte Strings for Events is a group of professional musicians that provides beautiful and affordable string music for your wedding day or other special event in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas. We offer flexible repertoire of both traditional and contemporary/pop music styles perfectly suited to set the stage for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, party, or other private event.

Charlotte Strings for Events strives to provide special attention to personal music planning and it is their goal to provide a flawless performance that will elevate and highlight your event above the rest.

Charlotte Strings For Events offers a variety of musical styles for your event such as: classical, worship, and modern/pop. These styles are perfect for your prelude, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception. Services offered include:

• Instrumental-duo

1 User photo

Charlotte Strings for Events 1

Gabrielle Christensen · Married on 07/20/2019

Very professional and talented

The Charlotte Strings were a dream to work with. I hired the string quartet to play at our wedding ceremony and they also provided music for my guests as they arrived. The quality and level of their services was top notch and I appreciated Sakira's quick communication and insight whenever I had a question. Very professional. I am a very happy customer!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Chrystal Hughes · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect music for our wedding

We kept our wedding planning simple, geared towards one goal: we wanted it to be romantic and memorable. I knew I wanted string musicians for our wedding ceremony as I've seen in the movies :-) and we were so lucky to have found the Charlotte Strings and that they were available for our date. They were a hit! I loved walking down the aisle to their gorgeous music, and my guests loved them during the cocktail hour. Worth every penny! Thank you for your talents and for making our wedding ceremony so romantic and beautiful.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Charlotte Strings for Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 230.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 540.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Rev. Jim Lytle
    Rev. Jim Lytle Wedding Officiants

Not all musicians are created equal. Thats obvious to the ear huh! These guys dont disappoint! I hear lots of musicians but few rise to the level of Charlotte strings! Live QUALITY music at a ceremony is a joy to hear. You will have that with these guys!

• Rev. Don Morphis
    Rev. Don Morphis Wedding Officiants

I love working with this group! Fantastic sound! Very nice people! Thanks!

• The Silk Veil Events by Ivy
    The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

We love working with these vendors. Talented and Professional!!

• 221 McAlway Road Charlotte, North Carolina, 28211 See on map