Charlotte Strings for Events

221 McAlway Road, Charlotte, NC 28211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Charlotte Strings for Events

Charlotte Strings for Events is a group of professional musicians that provides beautiful and affordable string music for your wedding day or other special event in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas. We offer flexible repertoire of both traditional and contemporary/pop music styles perfectly suited to set the stage for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, party, or other private event.

Charlotte Strings for Events strives to provide special attention to personal music planning and it is their goal to provide a flawless performance that will elevate and highlight your event above the rest.

Charlotte Strings For Events offers a variety of musical styles for your event such as: classical, worship, and modern/pop. These styles are perfect for your prelude, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception. Services offered include:

• Instrumental-duo

Charlotte Strings for Events 1
  • Tasnuva

Tasnuva Zaman · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful music

We met Charlotte Strings at the PWG wedding show in Charlotte. My fiance and I fell immediately in love with their beautiful, harmonious sound and knew we had to have them at our ceremony and cocktail out. It was a dream of mine to have live, classical music playing as I walked down the aisle and now I will have it. Sakira was very professional and we handled the details contracts and payments easily via email and online. She is very detail oriented and you receive a lot of information. I enjoy working with vendors who are detail oriented and careful with details because that is how I am. I am really looking forward to our partnership.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Charlotte Strings for Events's reply:

Dear Tasnuva and Matt,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to providing services to you and Matt on your special day! Congratulations and happy planning!

Sakira Harley
    Charlotte Strings

Simon Hall · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding anniversary music

I am very pleased with their services and my experience with Sakira and the Charlotte Strings. They played for our wedding anniversary party and offered varied music that every generation in our family thoroughly enjoyed. A truly talented bunch.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Charlotte Strings for Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 230.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 540.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Rev. Jim Lytle
    Rev. Jim Lytle Wedding Officiants

Not all musicians are created equal. Thats obvious to the ear huh! These guys dont disappoint! I hear lots of musicians but few rise to the level of Charlotte strings! Live QUALITY music at a ceremony is a joy to hear. You will have that with these guys!

• Rev. Don Morphis
    Rev. Don Morphis Wedding Officiants

I love working with this group! Fantastic sound! Very nice people! Thanks!

• The Silk Veil Events by Ivy
    The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

We love working with these vendors. Talented and Professional!!

• 221 McAlway Road Charlotte, North Carolina, 28211 See on map