Anne Springs Close Greenway is a sprawling 2,100-acre nature preserve with 8 stunning venues located just minutes south of Charlotte in Fort Mill, South Carolina. We offer multiple indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception while giving you the flexibility to customize your big day. We cannot wait to host your celebration, whether you're having an intimate gathering or a lavish affair!
Facilities and Capacity
- Founders Dairy Barn - Built in 1947, this is the most popular space at the Greenway for both ceremonies and receptions. It features an upstairs ceremony loft, downstairs reception space, and an outdoor patio. Maximum capacity: 450 standing inside, 210 seated inside, 200 seated outside, 300 seated upstairs.
- Bob Reid Field Trial Barn - Overlooking scenic rolling hills, this venue provides a casual setting for your big day. It features a bonfire pit and patio with string lights. Maximum capacity: 150 standing inside, 100 seated inside, 100 seated outside.
- Comporium Amphitheater - Comprised of Douglas Fir timbers and natural Tennessee fieldstone, this venue features a 1,200-square-foot stage with theatrical lighting and a sound system. Maximum capacity: 1,000 standing outside, 300 seated outside.
- Bruce T. Rush Pavilion on Lake Haigler - An open-air shelter featuring a gorgeous hardwood ceiling and stone fireplace, overlooking Lake Haigler. Maximum capacity: 150 standing under Pavilion, 100 seated under Pavilion.
- Historic Graham Cabin - Intimately nestled amid a hardwood forest just steps away from our Founders Dairy Barn, this venue serves as the perfect backdrop for outdoor ceremonies and receptions. Maximum capacity: 200 standing outside, 100 seated outside.
- Greenway Gateway Lawn - Overlooking the newly constructed Gateway, the Lawn serves as a gorgeous site for timeless outdoor events. Maximum capacity: 200 standing outside, 150 seated outside.
- Oak Room at Fort Mill Golf - This intimate space offers panoramic views of the Fort Mill golf course. Maximum capacity: 130 standing inside, 100 seated inside.
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, the Anne Springs Close Greenway is also happy to host additional events such as:
- Rehearsal dinners (10% discount if you book for wedding venue)
- Engagement parties
- Photography sessions
- Birthday parties
- Corporate gatherings/team building
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
48 ReviewsWrite a review
47 User photos
67 photos · 07/22/2018
31 photos · 09/19/2016
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
The staff at Anne Springs Close Greenway is amazing. Katie and the rest of the staff are super involved in making sure that your wedding day goes off without a hitch. They are some of the most professional vendors that I've had the pleasure of working with. You won't be sorry when you choose ASCG for your big day!