Anne Springs Close Greenway Reviews

Anne Springs Close Greenway 7
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/25/2019

Ceremony at Rush Pavilion

We had our ceremony outside at the Rush Pavilion. It was a beautiful spot for the wedding. The stone fireplace was our favorite part! The staff was so easy to work with, reasonable pricing, and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend anyone to work with these people!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Hi Shelby! We are thrilled you enjoyed our Rush Pavilion on Lake Haigler! It is such a little hidden gem and the most romantic little spot for weddings. We can hardly wait to see all the photos from your big day! Congratulations Mrs. Arnold.

Kim · Married on 05/13/2019

Katie was amazing from start to finish! She was able to answer all of my questions in a timely matter. The venue itself was perfect, I couldn't be happier. My husband and I both knew this venue (The Dairy Barn) was the one when we pulled up and was amazed by the greenery and how well kept the barn was inside. When we walked in for the tour, we knew had to have it. The value is amazing for what you get especially with their partnership with Creative Solutions. They did an amazing job and you can tailor the package based on what you want. I would recommend this place to anyone! Best decision made for our wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Bentley · Married on 05/11/2019

Bride and groom

Everyone working at Anne Springs is wonderful. They respond quickly and are willing to help. Our venue host was great, and the venue was wonderful. We chose the Field Trial Barn. Sadly it poured down rain for two hours before the ceremony but the barn didn’t leak and nothing got flooded. If they’re thinking about getting married in the heat of summer make sure to get some extra fans, but all around it was a wonderful venue, was gorgeous, and everyone loved it!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Hi Bentley! Thank you for the 5-star review. You were a stunning bride who only emphasized the Field Trial Barn's beauty! Our Venue Host had the best time working with you and all your guests. Even in the rain, it was a fun event for all. We wish you the best in your marriage!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/13/2019

Ceremony and reception space

The space is stunning and is able to accommodate a larger group. We had the ceremony upstairs, dinner downstairs, and the reception on the patio. The grounds are beautiful. The staff was very communicative and flexible.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 8

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Hi Christina! Thank you for the 5 star review. Your day was an absolute dream and you were a stunning bride! Congratulations to you and Joe. We look forward to hopefully seeing you on the Greenway again soon!
  • Francine

Francine · Married on 01/26/2019

The Dairy Barn

Beautiful venue! I am so glad my husband and I decided to get married here! So many compliments on the venue.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Hi Francine! Thank you for the 5 🌟 review. Means so much to our team. Your day was absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you and your new husband!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 12/22/2018

December wedding

We loved everything about our experience!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you for the fantastic review, Rachael! Congratulations to you and your husband. We hope to see you on the Greenway again soon!

Ansley · Married on 08/05/2018

My husband and I got married at the Dairy Barn, and it was Magical. I worked with Katie through the whole process, and she was so helpful and accommodating. The date of the wedding, Charles was my venue host and he was amazing. I have nothing but positive experiences from choosing this venue. My day turned into everything I ever dreamed it would be! I definitely recommend the Dairy Barn as a wonderful wedding venue!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

David · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an event at the Dairy Barn in early August 2018 and it was just amazing. The venue is wonderful. The wedding was performed upstairs and the reception held downstairs with an additional air conditioned tent for the band and dance floor. There was a representative form Anne Springs Close Greenway who was on site during the event which was very helpful.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

If you want a fairytale, storybook wedding then book the Dairy Barn! It's stunning and magical with any decor you choose and at any time of year. Working with Katie Suddreth and her team was an absolute pleasure! She made the entire process so easy and seamless. They are always happy, positive and celebratory which is the way wedding venues should be after all. I never felt like we were just another wedding...we always felt special and cared for. A climate controlled venue in the south is a must have too so our guests were comfortable. Seriously, I wish I had another daughter so I could do it all over again! Just lovely!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 15
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 16
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 17

Sherryn · Married on 06/03/2018

Such a wonderful place , everyone went out of their way to make sure our daughters wedding was great , from Linda, Katie and all the way to Charles at the end , everything was fantastic. The venue is gorgeous and got so many compliments from our smwedding guest as well
    Loved it, i will definitely recommend to others
    Thanks again Dairy Barn for making our daughters Fairy Tale wedding happen :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

I adore everything about the Dairy Barn. The first time we toured with Katie, we knew it was our venue. The natural beauty is unlike anything else in the area. Katie was very responsive and helped us choose other vendors. Everything went off without a hitch. The venue manager was on-site during our wedding and reception to make sure everything went smoothly and to assist in anything we needed on the property. I am so happy with how our wedding turned out and that's mostly due to the Dairy Barn!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 25
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 26
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 27

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

We just got married at the Field Trial Barn and had a great experience! Our guest count was 80 and it was the perfect fit.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2018

A beautiful place, wonderful people, and trees all around - need I say more? It's such a gorgeous venue, and I cannot imagine having gotten married anywhere else. Everyone who helped us was so caring. It was perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Natalie · Married on 04/28/2018

This venue was truly amazing! The space, location and staff were beyond our expectations. Our reception was beautiful and everyone loved it, nothing but compliments! Book early, cause dates go fast!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sydina · Married on 02/23/2018

This place is absolutely beautiful!! Katie and Linda both go above an beyond to help. I saw the venue with my fiancé (at the time) and loved it. Then my parents wanted to check it out, so I called them up and they were happy to schedule a tour. Then... months later (about two months before the wedding) by grandparents were visiting and wanted to see the venue, and again they were happy to help us!! All my questions (and there were a lot) were answered quickly!
    We kept the decorations simple because of how beautiful the venue is already. We got married on February 23, 2018 - Friday. The weather was AMAZING! I believe it was about 70 degrees and our ceremony started around 4. We did have a handle of children attending and they loved the horses — a couple of them even got to pet and feed them!!
    The person on site at the wedding (I forget her name... it was a crazy and busy day) was super nice and sweet.
    We live in Charlotte, and a lot of my friends and family have never heard of this barn nor been around the area. They were pleasantly surprised! I will definitely suggest this venue to other couples getting hitched.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Tracey · Married on 10/21/2017

We held our wedding at the Bob Reid Field Trial Barn @ Anne Springs Greenway... it is the "smaller barn" venue of their many beautiful choices on the Greenway. The staff was so pleasant and helpful from beginning to end. They really made us feel welcome and that they were excited for us! We were allowed to make it all our own vision, the adorable rustic barn was our canvas and the whole theme of the wedding was set from that! We know Anne Springs Greenway was our best choice by far!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 28

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

My NEW husband and I just celebrated our wedding day on April 8, 2017 @ the Dairy Barn.
    WOW is all I can say! The venue was amazing and requires hardly any decorating. We live in the Charlotte NC area so many of our guests have never been to the Barn. They could not get over how awesome this venue was. We had the ceremony upstairs @ 6:00 PM. It was breath taking! We used no lighting except a few candles as the windows brought in the perfect amount. The reception was in the milk parlor and was just the right size for 140 ~ guest. Creative Solutions did a fantastic job helping us pick our tables/colors and chairs. The weather that day was 67 degrees and sunny! We tossed the bouquet off the silo at sunset which was around 7:50 PM. Everyone came outside to watch. I am so glad they did...the open fields and horses really topped off the experience for them. The sunset that day was incredible.
    As far are planning for our big day, the Barn was so great to work with. Linda (finance) and Katie (event organizer) were a delight. I never had to wait for an answer and they both went above and beyond to help answer my frantic bridezilla questions. Katie has so much wedding planning experience. She was a great resource to refer to. She and Linda know the venue so well and were able to help us steer clear of potential issues that we may have ran into. The event host on the day of....GOD SEND!!!! She had all the answers and even gave me answers before I was able to ask my last minute questions. She dealt with all the vendors and questions the hours before the ceremony and I actually got to relax and enjoy getting ready.
    Overall, choosing the Dairy Barn as our wedding venue was the best choice we made. They have a great relationship with the rental vendor, Creative Solutions. That relationship was key when planning decorations and seating.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Perfect venue for our fall wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I hope your fall wedding here at Anne Springs Close Greenway was amazing!

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2013

Absolutely the most beautiful venue we ever could have chosen. The staff was excellent, responsive to our needs and absolutely outstanding. We would do it again in a heartbeat Thank you for the perfect day and evening

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 34
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 35
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 36

Mina · Married on 09/07/2013

We had our wedding reception at the Field Trial Barn on the Greenway. Now, the Dairy Barn gets a lot of love, but I think the FTB is beautiful in it's own way. It is rustic and lends itself to casual, laid back events. We had a carnival themed event, complete with popcorn, cotton candy and a ferris wheel. I can't imagine our wedding anywhere else! Love the Greenway!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you SO much for hosting your special day at The Field Trial Barn and your review of it! We are so glad that you had a great and fun filled wedding reception on our Greenway!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2012

The Dairy Barn was a wonderful place to host our rustic wedding. My fiance and I couldn't have picked a better venue to represent us as a couple. Our wedding was beautiful, casual, and so much fun. We have received so many compliments from our guests on what a unique wedding we had, and what a great place The Dairy Barn is. It created a magical atmosphere that we couldn't have found in a typical wedding venue. If you are looking for a place to host your wedding that is not so run of the mill, check this venue out. If I had it all to do again, The Dairy Barn would still be the place I would choose.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Lauren! We are so glad you loved the venue you chose for your wedding as we know how important that detail is.

Sandy · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our wedding reception at the Bob Reid Field Trial Bar. The venue is charming and the outdoor setting is beautiful! The team is accommodating and helped make our day a success. We highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

A dream come true

The Anne Springs Close Greenway is an absolute dream come true. Between the grounds and the staff to the details and setup options, this venue was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are thrilled for you and Chris. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Dobbins!

Judy · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a "night before the wedding " party at the field trial house for 140 people. We had Creative Solutions set up a tent and tables in the outdoor area also. The on site monitor for the party was very helpful, and managed the bonfire carefully. The band and guests all loved the venue. This space lends itself to many different decorating ideas and was perfect for a folk music band and rustic theme.

Sent on 04/17/2018