Z Brothers Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

Z Brothers Entertainment is a wedding DJ business based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Boasting over two decades of experience in the industry, these professionals strive to leave a lasting impression. With their high-quality services and exceptional customer care, they work hard to ensure that your celebration of love is unforgettable.

Z Brothers Entertainment is pleased to offer both DJ and live music services for wedding occasions. Through an initial consultation, you can meet with their team to discuss your vision for your joyous occasion. On your big day, they can provide an experienced DJ and MC, a state-of-the-art sound system, and wireless microphones. A range of add-ons is also available, such as ambient uplighting. In addition to your reception entertainment, this team is happy to play music for your ceremony and cocktail hour.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Irini
    Irini G. Married on 01/07/2022

Best DJ!!!

We had Travis as our DJ for our wedding, and let me tell you...TRAVIS is the MAN!!! I was so worried about finding a good DJ because my wedding was a Greek/Albanian/American wedding. I needed someone who could do both traditional dances and fun, non-cheesy wedding music! I knew Travis spent some time in Greece, but I also knew how hard it could be to play ethnic, non-American music that everyone enjoys. I sent Travis my Spotify playlist of traditional music (there was a lot of options), and Travis knew EXACTLY what to play and when. He read the room, he knew the vibe, and he EXCELLED. It's as if this man was 100% Greek and Albanian. He knew when to transition songs, when to make announcements, etc. He is very detail-oriented, organized, professional, and talented! Having the right DJ is so important! It sets the tone and the mood for the entire night. My wedding guests had a BLAST!!! We are so fortunate to have had Travis and Z Brothers Entertainment as part of our amazing day! Thank you!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 11/13/2021

Really rolled with the punches

So I started my wedding day in the hospital and went through our wedding I’m a wheelchair. With that said some arrangements had to be made to wedding day plans. Z Brothers was super understanding and flexible! They also did a great job playing the music we wanted and keeping the party alive.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Stephanie & Ryan
    50 photos · 04/21/2018

Allure Wedding Photography Allure Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

We have enjoyed working with Brian at Z Brothers Entertainment many times. Brian and his staff are professional, fun, easy going and great to work with. The environment they create for special events is unparalleled. Allure Wedding Photography highly recommends this excellent service provider.

Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

These guys are amazing! I have worked with them all on a number of different events, weddings and occasions. They are my first go-to for DJ and entertainment. True professionals who know how to MC and DJ a wedding! They will not disappoint!

Cliff Nichols Photography & Photo Booths Cliff Nichols Photography & Photo Booths Wedding Photographers

I've worked with these guys for years and they are always on top of their game. One of the best DJ companies around!

Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28226
Location of (Z Brothers Entertainment)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding