Heidi Crowder Wedding Design

Charlotte, NC View map

Heidi and her team has the knowledge and creativity to execute your vision. With prior experience in producing large and small events of all kind they will make sure your event is one of a kind by working with you to design a day everyone will remember. Making sure you are staying on your timeline, budget and keeping you organized they want to ensure you a stress free engagement all the way up to the day of the wedding. They are more than just planners they become your best friend and everyone knows you can't wait until your best friends wedding.

We look forward to speaking with you more!

Heidi@HCWeddingDesign.com

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tamara
    Tamara Married on 08/16/2019

I couldn’t have done it without her!!

Heidi and her mom are a formidable duo that every girl should have for her wedding. She is super responsive, resourceful (who knew chalk took out stains!?!), organized, and just an all around awesome person. I did not have to worry about one thing on our wedding day and I have Heidi to thank for that. She and her mom attended to our every need as well as needs we didn’t even know we had. Lol! I am pretty sure there are some things that went wrong, but thanks to my own personal dream team....I knew nothing. :) If you are looking for someone who will attend to your needs, keep you on schedule, and ensure that your wedding is everything that you dreamed of...Heidi Crowder Wedding Designs is for you! You will not be disappointed.
    Lindsay Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING Experience! 10/10

If you're in the process of researching a wedding planner, you can stop here and book Heidi Crowder Wedding Design! Heidi has various levels of packages, but we selected her full-service planning and day of coordination. Having a planner is a must and picking the right one is even more important. Heidi partnered with us to plan, coordinate and bring our wedding vision to life. She loves what she does, and it shows through her services.

Heidi has wonderful relationships with vendors throughout the Charlotte area. Selecting vendors for your wedding can be an overwhelming process, but Heidi joined me for all meetings and made the selection process a breeze! If we had any issues with proposals or vendors responding, Heidi would step in and quickly resolve the situation.

Despite being pregnant, Heidi was running around throughout the day of our wedding and into the evening to ensure that everything ran smoothly. She arrived the morning of our wedding with a “wedding toolbox” filled with everything a bride could imagine needing for their wedding day (and more!). She also had separate gift bags for my husband and I that were filled with sweet gifts and wedding day essentials.

The day of our wedding Heidi’s mom and sister served as her assistants. They truly made a dream team! Everything was seamless and stress free. My family even commented about “our amazing wedding planner and her team.” I had so many compliments from guests about how well things went and how absolutely beautiful my wedding turned out. I cannot recommend Heidi enough. My husband and I were highly satisfied with everything Heidi did for us for the year leading up to our wedding and most importantly, on our day!
    Ann Married on 11/26/2016
    I was absolutely happy with most everything with my wedding. It amazes me how punctual we were. I think a lot of it had to do with Heidi. The timeline helped us so much. I I am grateful for her. Before, during, and after the wedding. I can't wait to be able to use her for my events in the future, and obviously as a referral. She really kept me calm and focused. She was really easy to work with, defended me when necessary, and really great at giving wondering design advice. When I threw curveballs at her, she tackled them effectively and effortlessly. She definitely made hiring a planner worth it! I'll be forever grateful for her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Dan & Katie
    32 photos · 10/25/2015

Pricing

Lauren Rosenau Photography Lauren Rosenau Photography Wedding Photographers

Heidi and her team are INCREDIBLE. From her designs, to planning a seamless, stress-free, impeccable wedding day, I highly recommend Heidi Crowder Wedding Design to ALL my clients!

Charlotte Strings for Events Charlotte Strings for Events Wedding Musicians

It is always a joy to work with Heidi and her team. Very professional, and she puts together AMAZING events. Everything runs so smoothly without any hint of stress. I highly recommend her!

From This Day Forward Wedding & Special Event Design From This Day Forward Wedding & Special Event Design Wedding Planners

So in a nutshell, Heidi is amazing at what she does. She stays cool, calm and collected and the day flows by effortlessly for the bride and her party. She and her team are always creative, fun and professional to work with, and seem to adapt to whatever challenges the wedding day may present. You want her at your wedding, without a doubt!

Charlotte, NC, 28173
Location of (Heidi Crowder Wedding Design)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding