Heidi Crowder Wedding Design

Heidi Crowder Wedding Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heidi Crowder Wedding Design

Full Service Wedding Design and Planning

Heidi and her team has the knowledge and creativity to execute your vision. With prior experience in producing large and small events of all kind they will make sure your event is one of a kind by working with you to design a day everyone will remember. Making sure you are staying on your timeline, budget and keeping you organized they want to ensure you a stress free engagement all the way up to the day of the wedding. They are more than just planners they become your best friend and everyone knows you can't wait until your best friends wedding.

We look forward to speaking with you more!

Heidi@HCWeddingDesign.com

Partial Planning (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

I was absolutely happy with most everything with my wedding. It amazes me how punctual we were. I think a lot of it had to do with Heidi. The timeline helped us so much. I I am grateful for her. Before, during, and after the wedding. I can't wait to be able to use her for my events in the future, and obviously as a referral. She really kept me calm and focused. She was really easy to work with, defended me when necessary, and really great at giving wondering design advice. When I threw curveballs at her, she tackled them effectively and effortlessly. She definitely made hiring a planner worth it! I'll be forever grateful for her!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heidi was wonderful. She kept us on task and made sure everything was perfect. The plan we made together was executed without a hiccup. She took care of several last minute details. For example, she picked up the place cards from the calligrapher and marked them with guest meal choices. Another example is how she quickly learned to tie a bow tie. Her preferred vendors were all fantastic. I do not hesitate to recommend her for your wedding.

Profile Picture User6738496, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Full Planning

From the very first phone conversation I knew that Heidi was going to be amazing. She is thoughtful and attends to the smallest details. She makes a stressful process so much better and she was in my corner the whole to make sure our day was special and unique. She is an incredible listener and works hard to make reality what begins only as thoughts and ideas. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. If you want your day to be perfect then Heidi is the planner for you.

Profile Picture Kathleen , 11/11/15, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1499775305200 details 56 of 59

1 VIDEO

0:46 minutes

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Heidi and her team are INCREDIBLE. From her designs, to planning a seamless, stress-free, impeccable wedding day, I highly recommend Heidi Crowder Wedding Design to ALL my clients!

It is always a joy to work with Heidi and her team. Very professional, and she puts together AMAZING events. Everything runs so smoothly without any hint of stress. I highly recommend her!

So in a nutshell, Heidi is amazing at what she does. She stays cool, calm and collected and the day flows by effortlessly for the bride and her party. She and her team are always creative, fun and professional to work with, and seem to adapt to whatever challenges the wedding day may present. You want her at your wedding, without a doubt!

Heidi was a joy to work with. She keeps the wedding day running smoothly and is very aware of the timeline. I highly recommend her services for planning your wedding. She will save you a lot of time and help you plan a beautiful day!

Have worked with Heidi and find her to be just simply the best!

89 PROS I KNOW