About Carlisle Videography

Cinematic Wedding Movies

A wedding day is an unforgettable experience. We believe that the absolute best possible way to relive these exciting moments is through a feature-length movie. With an authentic dedication to storytelling, our “look” is cinematic. We go out of our way to tailor the movies to the unique personalities of the engaged couple.

www.CarlisleVideography.com - info@carlislevideography.com

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Short Form (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)

Carlisle Videography was nothing short of amazing! I am so, so pleased with how my wedding highlight video and full length video turned out. It is something I will cherish forever. The moments captured, the music selected, and artistic features put together made for breathtaking videos. Not only were the videos beautiful, but the videographers were kind and helpful throughout the entire process. When the rehearsal dinner venue was having trouble with the mic and video we wanted played at our dinner, Drew was quick to help and respond without even asking--he was fantastic! They captured the most important and intimate moments of our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. When I watch the videos, I relive that day and see so many things I would have missed otherwise. I tear up watching it every time. Carlisle Videography is awesome...I truly couldn’t imagine my wedding day without them.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My daughter and I both agreed that we didn’t need a video of the wedding. Between a professional photographer and pictures/videos taken by friends and family we knew we’d be covered. But when our wedding director said that we wouldn’t be sorry, we called Carlisle Videography. I absolutely cannot believe how close we came to missing out on the most beautiful keepsake ever! The highlight video is the perfect length to show people who ask for pictures. In 3 minutes they see everything from the bride and groom getting ready to the car pulling away at the reception! It captures the entire evening in such an uplifting way! I have watched it every day for four months now and still can’t get enough! I even listen to it in my car! Carlisle Videography was so easy to work with and I wouldn’t change one thing about it!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Cinematic

Carlisle Videography Pricing

Videos

0 Photos

10 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I have photographed many weddings with Drew and Ashley. They work so well with their clients and have great attitudes throughout the day. Their creativity and experience shine through in their final product. If you haven't seen their wedding DVDs, you are missing out! You will not regret hiring Carlisle Videography for your big day.

Drew & Ashley are wonderful to work with and VERY talented videographers! They shot my promo video this past spring and I absoutly loved it, and had the best time working with them! If you're looking for memory you can watch a thousand times over, hire them for your BIG day!! xo -EmilieCarol Photography

The Carlisles are a fantastic husband-and-wife team! We enjoy working with them- they are professional, fun, laid-back and their product is customized, high-end and beautiful!

I had the pleasure of working with Drew Carlisle this fall. He was fantastic to work with! My couple absolutely loved him and he did a phenomenal job of capturing their wedding day. I will continue to recommend Carlisle Videography to all my Atlanta brides!

Charlotte, NC 28201   See On Map
704-412-1946 (phone)
Carlisle Videography is a wedding vendor from Charlotte servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Asheville, Greenville, and Raleigh. Carlisle Videography is a professional videography company that has been part of the professional wedding industry since 2010 specializing in cinematography, films, videos, movies, highlights, .