About Carlisle Videography

Cinematic Wedding Movies

A wedding day is an unforgettable experience. We believe that the absolute best possible way to relive these exciting moments is through a feature-length movie. With an authentic dedication to storytelling, our “look” is cinematic. We go out of our way to tailor the movies to the unique personalities of the engaged couple.

www.CarlisleVideography.com - info@carlislevideography.com

Documentary (3)
Short Form (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

We absolutely LOVE our wedding highlight video. It was everything we asked for and more! We could not be more pleased with how it turned out. What a special memory for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. THANK YOU!!!!! Highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

As the Mother of the Bride, I wasn't sure about having a videographer for the wedding. I thought that photographs were enough and I was trying to stay within my budget. But, we did decide to hire Carlisle Videography for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day. BEST decision ever! While photographs can capture the beauty and majesty of the weekend, the video relays all the emotions so much better...the love, happiness, solemness and pure joy of the event! Thank you for this priceless treasure.

Profile Picture Anita, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

10 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I have photographed many weddings with Drew and Ashley. They work so well with their clients and have great attitudes throughout the day. Their creativity and experience shine through in their final product. If you haven't seen their wedding DVDs, you are missing out! You will not regret hiring Carlisle Videography for your big day.

Drew & Ashley are wonderful to work with and VERY talented videographers! They shot my promo video this past spring and I absoutly loved it, and had the best time working with them! If you're looking for memory you can watch a thousand times over, hire them for your BIG day!! xo -EmilieCarol Photography

The Carlisles are a fantastic husband-and-wife team! We enjoy working with them- they are professional, fun, laid-back and their product is customized, high-end and beautiful!

I had the pleasure of working with Drew Carlisle this fall. He was fantastic to work with! My couple absolutely loved him and he did a phenomenal job of capturing their wedding day. I will continue to recommend Carlisle Videography to all my Atlanta brides!

Events

Charlotte, NC 28201   See On Map
704-412-1946 (phone)
Carlisle Videography is a wedding vendor from Charlotte servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Asheville, Greenville, and Raleigh. Carlisle Videography is a professional videography company that has been part of the professional wedding industry since 2010 specializing in cinematography, films, videos, movies, highlights, .