Carlisle Films Reviews

1 User photo

Carlisle Films 1

Kyrsten · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

To say Carlisle Videography is great is an understatement- THEY ARE STUPENDOUS! They came to Avalon, New Jersey to shoot our wedding and we are so lucky they did! Drew and Ashley are both so talented, professional, timely, and did I say talented!?? We had a surprise guest sing at our wedding and Carlisle executed the video perfectly. (so much it went viral!!) In all seriousness, they captured our big day and it was everything we could have dreamed of and more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Our video turned out INCREDIBLE!!! Drew did truly fantastic work - he was able to capture every aspect of the wedding without ever seeming or feeling intrusive. As soon as my husband saw how long the full video (it's over an hour long!!) was he was like, "Dang! No wonder it took so long he edited like 12 hours of footage!" because he filmed multiple angles for every aspect of the night and even lined the reception music up perfectly synched in the video.

But seriously, we loved having them document our big day. This is such a special keepsake and I can't wait to make it part of our anniversary every year to watch it all over again. I cherish these in a way I'll never be able to explain.

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/26/2018

We love our wedding video!

They were absolutely incredible! The final product was beautiful, and it was such a great way to relive our perfect day! Would definitely recommend Carlisle Videography!

Naima · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a Sonoma county winer weddintg and Drew was amazing! Flexible, professional, great eye, full of great ideas!! We are gushing over his final products. He is definitely a humble man and the man for the job!!

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing videographers!

My wedding would not have been the same without these wonderful videographers capturing the best moments of the entire day and night. Our video that we received as well as the sneak peak video was very well put together and included great music. I would highly recommend Carlisle videography to any bride!

Nakita Auffray · Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding film goals

Can’t say enough good things about our experience with Carlisle Films! Drew made the whole planning process super simple and was always available to answer any of our questions. They always worked seamlessly with our photographers on the day of which was great! The final product was more then I could have ever asked for. The highlight brought me to tears and the full film was so special and something we’ll treasure forever! Highly recommend Carlisle Films!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Carlisle Films's reply:

Thanks Nakita! We loved serving your wedding. What a special venue. It's not every weekend we walk over a purpose-built stone bridge to an island made for ceremonies. Amazing day.

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly recommend

Carlisle Films did an amazing job with our wedding videos, and went above and beyond on the day of our wedding. We did our first look downtown where parking was tricky, and coordinating with them was no issue at all. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding video and the quality was outstanding. Drew also Kindly put together a small video of our dog after she passed away shortly after out wedding. Highly recommend them!

Sarah Gardner · Married on 01/06/2018

Book them, you won’t regret it!

Our entire experience with Carlisle Films was excellent. They were so easy to book and work with. I didn't have to work to make sure they would be there at the appropriate time/place. They just were. They also did a great job of effortlessly placing themselves in the right places at the right times during our entire day....we didn't even notice they were there (in the best possible way!). I tell all my engaged or about to be engaged friends that a beautiful and high quality wedding film (and photos) should be in the top 5 things to budget for in your wedding....and that is exactly what Drew and his team gave us. They also incorporated some of our favorite songs into our film, which shows that they really do care about making a film their couples will love to watch over and over. We already have decided that we are going to watch our film every year on our anniversary to re-live our very best day. Thank you Drew and your team for your easy-going but extremely professional business and for giving us a truly priceless memento from our wedding day.

Kim · Married on 12/16/2017

My daughter and I both agreed that we didn’t need a video of the wedding. Between a professional photographer and pictures/videos taken by friends and family we knew we’d be covered. But when our wedding director said that we wouldn’t be sorry, we called Carlisle Videography. I absolutely cannot believe how close we came to missing out on the most beautiful keepsake ever! The highlight video is the perfect length to show people who ask for pictures. In 3 minutes they see everything from the bride and groom getting ready to the car pulling away at the reception! It captures the entire evening in such an uplifting way! I have watched it every day for four months now and still can’t get enough! I even listen to it in my car! Carlisle Videography was so easy to work with and I wouldn’t change one thing about it!

Amber · Married on 12/02/2017

We absolutely LOVE our wedding highlight video. It was everything we asked for and more! We could not be more pleased with how it turned out. What a special memory for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. THANK YOU!!!!! Highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Cat · Married on 10/28/2017

Carlisle Videography is amazing! I wasn't sure if I was going to use a videographer at first, but I'm so happy I did and even happier I used Carlisle Videography! They did an amazing job and were amazing to work with! They were so accommodating and went above and beyond in everything! If you are deciding whether or not to use them, you definitely should!! You will be SO happy!!

Anita · Married on 10/21/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I wasn't sure about having a videographer for the wedding. I thought that photographs were enough and I was trying to stay within my budget. But, we did decide to hire Carlisle Videography for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day. BEST decision ever! While photographs can capture the beauty and majesty of the weekend, the video relays all the emotions so much better...the love, happiness, solemness and pure joy of the event! Thank you for this priceless treasure.

Danilo · Married on 09/16/2017

Both Rachel and I are extremely satisfied with the end product. It’s truly a remarkable job you and your team did. Thank you so much!

Kate · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding planner and photographer both recommended Drew and his team at Carlisle Videography and we are so thrilled that they did! Carlisle was a dream to work with, and they captured every single special moment from our day for us to cherish forever. At first we weren't sure if we wanted to hire a videographer but we ended up making room in the budget and it was so worth it! Our pictures were beautiful, but there's nothing compared to being able to watch every moment from your big day. We will be able to watch this every year with our future kids for many years to come! The highlight trailer/video was perfect for social media and our friends and family loved reliving the day with us. We had no edits to either video, it was just perfect. The song choices were great, and Drew has a special way about highlighting all the right emotions in the videos. He really captured our excitement, our love, and our happiness on film. We can't thank him enough!

Kasey · Married on 07/15/2017

Carlisle Videography did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. We are in LOVE with our video. If you are undecided on hiring a videographer, take my advice and book Carlisle. Our video is something I will cherish forever. It was better than I ever imagined. I would have missed so much without the video. I am so grateful and impressed!

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

It was a great joy to work with Carlisle Videography! I came across their website during my initial search for wedding vendors, and was immediately impressed with their wedding videography. One thing I was very interested in was the drone - and they are one of the few that use one! The shots they were able to get of Greenville were so amazing, and brought back so many memories of our wedding day. They collected shots of the entire night, and edited the footage perfectly into a fun 4-minute video, and then also provided us with a longer version too! It continues to be a cherished memory of our wedding day that my husband and I can watch anytime :).

Drew are his team are one of a kind - and I highly recommend using them for your wedding day videography.

Kelli · Married on 06/17/2017

Love, Love, Love Drew and his team!!! They captured every single special moment of our day. I can not express how happy I am that we decided to do a wedding video. The music, the filming, the creativity...more than I could have ever hoped for!

Morgen · Married on 06/10/2017

We decided late to add videography, so we had to scramble in the budget to cover it. After a few disaster phone calls with other vendors, we were so relieved to find Carlisle. We instantly felt at ease and had no qualms leading up to the big day. They showed up right on time and covered everything. After that, it took longer than I thought it would to get our final videos (although we never asked beforehand), but when we did it didn't matter anymore because the videos were beautiful. They were the most perfect way to capture the memories of our big day. Thank you guys!

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding video! We barely noticed they were there the day of and are so happy we have these videos to relive our day for many years to come. Thank you so much!

Miriam · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely love Carlisle Videography! My wedding in May of this year, 2017, is the second wedding my family has used Carlisle Videography for. Drew and his wife, Ashley, are not only very personable and easy to work with, but the product that they produce is beyond amazing. From capturing every small and large detail, to the serious and the funny moments, Drew and his crew were right there. They created a video to last us a lifetime that we look forward to sharing and watching over and over. Which we have already done! The picturesque views captured and the beautiful scenes created, were just perfect.

Thank you so much Drew and Ashley!

Miriam S

Carlisle Films 2

Alexa · Married on 04/15/2017

You captured every single moment of joy in both Adam and my eyes. This video will be played forever! We will reminisce on all of the moments, friendships, and laughs you so perfectly captured and portrayed in our video. You exceeded our expectations and we are so grateful that you were with us throughout the day. Thank you for taking the time to create such a masterpiece. Words cannot describe how much of a lasting impression you have left us- absolutely incredible.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Rosie · Married on 01/14/2017

Carlisle videography is amazing. We were so happy were were able to book them for our wedding in January as they were recommended by our photographers and after some research we fell in love with their work. The quality of the movie we received is like none other I’ve seen. The way Drew and company captured our day helps us to relive it any time we want. We are so happy with the work. Would highly recommend!

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2016

A videographer is something I was very hesitant to pay for. It is now the the thing I would suggest every bride have. Carlisle videography did a fabulous job! Other people have seen the videos and commented on how amazing the production is! The music was very personalized to us, and matches the video perfectly! It was the best thing we paid for, it captured all of The memory's we would have forgotten and am so happy we'll be able to revisit them forever! Absolutely worth the money! Drew was very responsive and wanted to make sure we got everything we wanted! Thank you for everything Drew Carlisle!

Jamila · Married on 10/22/2016

First of all, I cannot truly describe in words how amazing Drew and his team are, but if I had to choose only one... it would be PHENOMENAL!!!!! They were able to capture the true essence of my wedding day and moments that as a bride that you may not normally see prior to the "I Do's". They were very professional and worked seamlessly with the other Vendors. The end product brings me to the happiest tears!!! Our video looked absolutely stunning! The quality is amazing, it looked like a movie straight out of Hollywood! No kidding. We have had soo many compliments on our wedding trailer that my husband and I can't keep up. The biggest surprise was we knew we were receiving the actual wedding day footage, but was didn't expect the footage to transform into a full blown movie. Drew has exceeded our expectations in so many ways that we are beyond grateful. There are a lot of videographers out there, however, none matched the quality we received with Drew. This was worth every dime and then some.