Carlisle Films Reviews

1 User photo

Carlisle Films 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Top-notch videographer. HIGHLY recommend.

Highly recommends Carlise Films. Drew was so easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, we barely noticed they were there! One of my favorite things about Carlise Films was they not only did he provide a 30-second cut, 60-second cut, and a highlight reel, we also got a 75 MINUTE full-length video of the day. It was so wonderful to watch so many of the moments we had already forgotten about since there was so much going on our wedding day. The videographer was the last thing we decided to add on for our wedding, and I am SO glad we did. We will treasure these videos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Westmoreland · Married on 04/05/2019

The Best Ever!

What EXCITEMENT it was to see our one-minute highlight video one day after the wedding. Drew customized our package to meet our needs/wants and the outcome of the videos were fabulous. The drone shots of the wedding and around Clemson were just amazing. We've watched the video 1,000 times and can't wait to watch it 1,000 times more. I highly recommend Drew and his team to capture your big day.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Carlisle Films's reply:

Hey Ellen! I'm really glad you like your videos. :-) Thanks for having us as a part of your wedding weekend. Clemson weddings are always pretty epic. Your friends and family clearly had so much fun. Congrats again!

Lauren Thomson · Married on 02/03/2019

Highly Recommended!

Drew and his team at Carisle Films did an outstanding job shooting my wife and I’s wedding. From beginning to end, Drew was very responsive and flexible with our vision. The day of he was very respectful to our space and our guests and did an amazing job at capturing all the important moments at ease.

Not to mention his camera work is phenomenal, some of the most cinematic wedding videography I’ve ever seen. We felt like our wedding day was a movie!

He even made the trip all way from North Carolina to snowy Vermont in the middle of the winter! And that is not easy!

We cannot thank Carisle Films enough for making such an amazing video. This is something we will have forever and be able to relive over and over. We couldn’t of asked for anything more!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Barnes · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Wedding Decision We Made!

Choosing Carlisle Films for our wedding videography was one of the best wedding decisions we had made! Drew & Ashley were absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were so easy to communicate with, extremely timely with all of their responses, and receptive to every single thing we asked for. They beautifully captured every single moment from start to finish. We cannot stress enough how impressed we were with the details of all their work. And we were even MORE impressed by the timeliness of their delivery. We were SHOCKED to receive all of our completed video work done so soon after our wedding (a 1.5 hour video, a 1 minute instagram teaser, and a 2:30 min highlight video). Each of the 3 films they completed were INCREDIBLE - the details, the drone work, the editing, the music, the voiceovers. We could not be happier with Carlisle Films. HIGHLY recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Carlisle Films's reply:

Thanks so much for having us to Florida Chelsea! Your wedding was amazing. We loved being part of your day. :-)
  • Maria

Maria Chihane · Married on 12/05/2018

Absolutely Magical!!

The Carlisle Film crew was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish on the most amazing day of our lives. They captured the essence of every magical moment and went above and beyond to make sure that we were satisfied all throughout the planning process up to the last second of our magical day. You get so wrapped up in the moment and miss so many small details on the actual day of and it was so nice to be able to have their beautifully orchestrated videos to relive those moments over and over again. We love our videos and our experience with the Carlisle Films crew. Highly recommend this fantastic team for your special day and memorable moments. Thank you so much Carlisle Team!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Scottie Ferree Seals · Married on 11/17/2018

Mrs. Scottie Seals

Excellent quality of our wedding video! We are very pleased with it and will cherish it forever!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/18/2018

Awesome wedding videographer!

Our wedding video was phenomenal!! Thank you Carlisle Videography for capturing the most precious moments of our day!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Kyrsten · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

To say Carlisle Videography is great is an understatement- THEY ARE STUPENDOUS! They came to Avalon, New Jersey to shoot our wedding and we are so lucky they did! Drew and Ashley are both so talented, professional, timely, and did I say talented!?? We had a surprise guest sing at our wedding and Carlisle executed the video perfectly. (so much it went viral!!) In all seriousness, they captured our big day and it was everything we could have dreamed of and more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Our video turned out INCREDIBLE!!! Drew did truly fantastic work - he was able to capture every aspect of the wedding without ever seeming or feeling intrusive. As soon as my husband saw how long the full video (it's over an hour long!!) was he was like, "Dang! No wonder it took so long he edited like 12 hours of footage!" because he filmed multiple angles for every aspect of the night and even lined the reception music up perfectly synched in the video.

But seriously, we loved having them document our big day. This is such a special keepsake and I can't wait to make it part of our anniversary every year to watch it all over again. I cherish these in a way I'll never be able to explain.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/26/2018

We love our wedding video!

They were absolutely incredible! The final product was beautiful, and it was such a great way to relive our perfect day! Would definitely recommend Carlisle Videography!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Naima · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a Sonoma county winer weddintg and Drew was amazing! Flexible, professional, great eye, full of great ideas!! We are gushing over his final products. He is definitely a humble man and the man for the job!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing videographers!

My wedding would not have been the same without these wonderful videographers capturing the best moments of the entire day and night. Our video that we received as well as the sneak peak video was very well put together and included great music. I would highly recommend Carlisle videography to any bride!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lisa O · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful Video

We love how my daughter's videos turned out. Carlisle Films captured everything about my daughter's wedding and really captured the exact atmosphere of the day. They were extremely easy to work with and worked well with our photographer, which is really important.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Carlisle Films's reply:

Thanks so much Lisa! That wedding was amazing. All of the details were gorgeous. We appreciate your family having us as a part of your daughter's day.

Nakita Auffray · Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding film goals

Can’t say enough good things about our experience with Carlisle Films! Drew made the whole planning process super simple and was always available to answer any of our questions. They always worked seamlessly with our photographers on the day of which was great! The final product was more then I could have ever asked for. The highlight brought me to tears and the full film was so special and something we’ll treasure forever! Highly recommend Carlisle Films!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Carlisle Films's reply:

Thanks Nakita! We loved serving your wedding. What a special venue. It's not every weekend we walk over a purpose-built stone bridge to an island made for ceremonies. Amazing day.

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly recommend

Carlisle Films did an amazing job with our wedding videos, and went above and beyond on the day of our wedding. We did our first look downtown where parking was tricky, and coordinating with them was no issue at all. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding video and the quality was outstanding. Drew also Kindly put together a small video of our dog after she passed away shortly after out wedding. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sarah Gardner · Married on 01/06/2018

Book them, you won’t regret it!

Our entire experience with Carlisle Films was excellent. They were so easy to book and work with. I didn't have to work to make sure they would be there at the appropriate time/place. They just were. They also did a great job of effortlessly placing themselves in the right places at the right times during our entire day....we didn't even notice they were there (in the best possible way!). I tell all my engaged or about to be engaged friends that a beautiful and high quality wedding film (and photos) should be in the top 5 things to budget for in your wedding....and that is exactly what Drew and his team gave us. They also incorporated some of our favorite songs into our film, which shows that they really do care about making a film their couples will love to watch over and over. We already have decided that we are going to watch our film every year on our anniversary to re-live our very best day. Thank you Drew and your team for your easy-going but extremely professional business and for giving us a truly priceless memento from our wedding day.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kim · Married on 12/16/2017

My daughter and I both agreed that we didn’t need a video of the wedding. Between a professional photographer and pictures/videos taken by friends and family we knew we’d be covered. But when our wedding director said that we wouldn’t be sorry, we called Carlisle Videography. I absolutely cannot believe how close we came to missing out on the most beautiful keepsake ever! The highlight video is the perfect length to show people who ask for pictures. In 3 minutes they see everything from the bride and groom getting ready to the car pulling away at the reception! It captures the entire evening in such an uplifting way! I have watched it every day for four months now and still can’t get enough! I even listen to it in my car! Carlisle Videography was so easy to work with and I wouldn’t change one thing about it!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Amber · Married on 12/02/2017

We absolutely LOVE our wedding highlight video. It was everything we asked for and more! We could not be more pleased with how it turned out. What a special memory for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. THANK YOU!!!!! Highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Cat · Married on 10/28/2017

Carlisle Videography is amazing! I wasn't sure if I was going to use a videographer at first, but I'm so happy I did and even happier I used Carlisle Videography! They did an amazing job and were amazing to work with! They were so accommodating and went above and beyond in everything! If you are deciding whether or not to use them, you definitely should!! You will be SO happy!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Anita · Married on 10/21/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I wasn't sure about having a videographer for the wedding. I thought that photographs were enough and I was trying to stay within my budget. But, we did decide to hire Carlisle Videography for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day. BEST decision ever! While photographs can capture the beauty and majesty of the weekend, the video relays all the emotions so much better...the love, happiness, solemness and pure joy of the event! Thank you for this priceless treasure.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Danilo · Married on 09/16/2017

Both Rachel and I are extremely satisfied with the end product. It’s truly a remarkable job you and your team did. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Kate · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding planner and photographer both recommended Drew and his team at Carlisle Videography and we are so thrilled that they did! Carlisle was a dream to work with, and they captured every single special moment from our day for us to cherish forever. At first we weren't sure if we wanted to hire a videographer but we ended up making room in the budget and it was so worth it! Our pictures were beautiful, but there's nothing compared to being able to watch every moment from your big day. We will be able to watch this every year with our future kids for many years to come! The highlight trailer/video was perfect for social media and our friends and family loved reliving the day with us. We had no edits to either video, it was just perfect. The song choices were great, and Drew has a special way about highlighting all the right emotions in the videos. He really captured our excitement, our love, and our happiness on film. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kasey · Married on 07/15/2017

Carlisle Videography did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. We are in LOVE with our video. If you are undecided on hiring a videographer, take my advice and book Carlisle. Our video is something I will cherish forever. It was better than I ever imagined. I would have missed so much without the video. I am so grateful and impressed!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

It was a great joy to work with Carlisle Videography! I came across their website during my initial search for wedding vendors, and was immediately impressed with their wedding videography. One thing I was very interested in was the drone - and they are one of the few that use one! The shots they were able to get of Greenville were so amazing, and brought back so many memories of our wedding day. They collected shots of the entire night, and edited the footage perfectly into a fun 4-minute video, and then also provided us with a longer version too! It continues to be a cherished memory of our wedding day that my husband and I can watch anytime :).

Drew are his team are one of a kind - and I highly recommend using them for your wedding day videography.

Sent on 12/13/2017