Charlotte, NC 28201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Taflan Pictures

Taflan Pictures is the creative choice for having your wedding memories preserved for years to come. We strive to make your big day one you will never forget. Capturing unforgettable moments is a passion at the heart of everything we produce and you can customize our package to fit your style and needs. Allow Taflan Pictures to capture your first kisses, the way your wedding gown blew in the wind, and the songs you'll never forget.

We love hearing from engaged couples and serving those that find us to be a good match.
Our package has recently been simplified to make it easier for you and then you can customize things from there if you need.

The Classic Collection:
*full coverage of your ceremony, reception highlights, and our signature wedding vignette
*Digital Delivery of final product so you can easily share with family and friends
*2 Cameras & wireless audio
$1200

Note: Extra hours can be added for $100ea if you wish for footage of the bridal party getting ready prior to the ceremony, or special moments away from the main event.
We can fulfill a variety of requests (DVDs, BlueRays, special coverage, etc) so please don't hesitate to ask if there is something you don't see covered!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Taflan Pictures on

69949523395f2a4a95fek

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Taflan Pictures

Heather · Married on 05/04/2012

We LOVED Taflan Pictures!!! They captured all our beautiful wedding moments that we will now have on video forever! So professional and really spend the time to get the personal and special moments on your wedding day - The moments that no photo or picture will ever give you! WILL Recommend Taflan Pcitures to everyone :)

Sent on 06/28/2012

Lindsay · Married on 12/16/2011

I have been to several weddings and have seen how invasive and overbearing videographers can be. That was a major concern for me when picking out our videographer. I met Matt and his wife at a bridal show in Greensboro. I had already been to two bridal shows and not seen anything that "struck my fancy". While at the Greensboro show my best friend, mother, and soon to be mother in law ran into Taflon videography. We watched a video of a previous wedding they had done and I instantly fell in love. They are unlike the traditional videos. They seem to truly grasp the essence of the venue and atmosphere that I wanted for my wedding. Our video included a menu, video of all the guests wishes for us, the ceremony itself, the venue, and the reception. The reception video was also a pleasant surprise. It captured all of the events and dedications I felt were most important. I felt like they had read my mind. Not only was the video amazing but throughout the whole event I hardly noticed they were there. That is truly saying something considering the entire wedding totaled 70 including the bride groom and bridal party. They were non invasive but gave us absolutely the best service I could have asked for. The two also worked in sync with our photographer which made it even easier on both groups and kept all the stress away. Needless to say I would completely recommend these guys and I hope everyone has an amazing and stress free wedding like I was able to experience.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Jeremy · Married on 05/14/2011

Matt & Olyvia were wonderful. They really took the time to learn what we wanted them to capture with the photos and video. They also brought a sense of playfulness and fun to the wedding, getting great shots and scenes that were full of life and character and really captured the feeling of the big day. When we watched the video for the first time, the memories came flooding back so vividly that it was almost like we were reliving those moments.

Additionally, Matt & Olyvia were easy to work with and did a great job of keeping us "in the loop" during post-production and continued to show great receptiveness to our choices and preferences in finishing the project. They were very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They know how to do the job right AND make it fun.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Award

Taflan Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage