9525 Monroe Road, Charlotte, NC 28270 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1

About Digital Spark Weddings

No matter how far off it seems, your wedding will be here before you know it. Our goal at Digital Spark Weddings is to capture and preserve your wedding day along with all the emotions, smiles and joy that come with it to deliver a digital keepsake that you can share and replay throughout your happily ever after.

We approach weddings like the love stories that they are and take a sincere interest in each of the couples we work with to ensure that the wedding film we produce reflects their individuality, personality and love for one another. Before we work with you, we want to get to know you, grab a coffee with you, and find out what draws you and keeps you together. When all is said and done, we want your wedding film to be one word: “You.”

To dedicate our full energy, attention and care to each couple we work with, we can only tell a limited number of stories each year. We understand there are a lot of moving pieces in wedding planning and we pride ourselves in our ability to take the edge off by delivering dual services with high quality wedding photography and videography packages available. We have filmed an abundance of cultural weddings, and would love to add that piece into your wedding film!

Digital Spark Weddings offers three wedding videography collections for couples to choose from. Each are comprised of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Highlight video
  • High-def video
  • Drone footage
  • Additional hours
  • Client revisions

Other Services
Digital Spark Weddings offers an array of final video format options for couples to choose from. Said options include the following:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive

Areas Covered
Digital Spark Weddings proudly offers wedding videography services to couples in Charlotte, North Carolina and destination wedding services!

Follow Digital Spark Weddings on

Digital Spark Weddings 6
Digital Spark Weddings 7

Sudeep Mehta, Rina Desai · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Sudeep and Rina, Digital Spark Photography with Josh

I would absolutely recommend Josh from Digital Spark Weddings.
    He's one of the kindest vendors we ever met. He's very knowledgeable about Indian engagements and weddings, and does a very good job staying in touch and he's extremely creative with the pictures that he takes. He makes sure to capture all the important elements of an event, and checks in with you frequently to see if you need anything.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kathryn · Married on 10/13/2018

Favorite vendor!

I cannot say enough great things about Digital Spark. They were hands-down the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. I used them for both my photo and video, and it was really convenient to have the same company working together - and you get a discount for using them for both services. Josh was incredible throughout the whole wedding process for our engagement session and my bridal portraits, and my husband and I agree he was the real MVP of the wedding day - he was basically out second coordinator - anything we needed he was there for us. When I initially inquired about Digital Spark right after we got engaged, Adam called me so quickly, and he was so incredible nice. Their videography is so awesome, I haven't seen ours yet, but I am totally confident I will love it. Again, I can't recommend them enough, not only are they a great value compared to other vendors I looked at, they are incredibly talented. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Digital Spark Weddings 12
    Digital Spark Weddings 13

Digital Spark Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day

Real Weddings

• 9525 Monroe Road Charlotte, NC, 28270 See on map
  • 2600 Coachford Ct Charlotte, NC, 28270 See on map
    704-981-6779 (Phone number)
    3368626255 (Other Phone Number)