Split Second Sound

2120 Crown Centre Drive Suite 100, Matthews, NC 28227 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 9
  • Deals 2

About Split Second Sound

Split Second Sound is a highly-rated DJ company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Because of happy past clients and strong relationships with professionals in the wedding industry, Split Second Sound is the most referred DJ company in the Carolinas. The company employs the best DJs in the industry, many of which have two decades of experience. Additionally, the DJs employed are not friends or family, but rather professionals who are committed and held accountable to providing the absolute best for each couple in the planning process and especially at their wedding.

Today’s couples are looking for the best and newest ways of celebrating their wedding celebration. The impact DJs have on the wedding is often underestimated; often times DJs run the flow of the whole evening. Split Second Sound has a specialized process for working alongside your planners, photographers and caterers to keep things running smoothly. Additionally, Split Second offers several bilingual DJs. Here is a summary of the general DJ services that Split Second Sound offers couples:

• Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-no-play list
  • Liability insurance

We have a variety of packages for those with budgets big or small. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! We are offering a Micro Wedding Package starting at $595 and an Owner's Special including Ceremony for $999! Restrictions do apply, so call in to our office phone at (704)-907-9507 or email in to info@splitsecondsound.com for more information.

In addition to our exclusive Split Second Sound DJs, we're delighted to offer our Split Second Agency DJs to those who are in need of a good DJ for smaller, more budget-conscious weddings.

Follow Split Second Sound on

Videos 8 Videos

630 Reviews for Split Second Sound

• Lana

Lana · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Our wedding was a great success! I remember my first initial meeting with LeVar and I immediately wrote a check to reserve him immediately! He was very understanding of our timelines and made sure it was on point the entire night. The crowd NEVER stopped dancing. Everyone had a lot of fun. I had a lot of texts the following morning from guests who told me they enjoyed the wedding so much. LeVar was by far one of the most professional individuals I had the pleasure to work with. He reassured me that everything would go smoothly and INDEED it did. He went above and beyond his job to make sure everything went smoothly. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • Jenny

Jenny G. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic job!

Split Second Sound is AMAZING!!!! We had DJ Ernesto & Rashaad for our wedding and they killed it!! They made a great team and were engaging with the guests and keep the party going! The entire process was super easy and the music was exactly what we wanted!! I work in the wedding industry so I've been around a lot of DJs but when it came time for my wedding it was SSS no doubts!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Split Second Sound's reply:

Hi Jenny! Thank you so much for the kind review! We apologize for acknowledging it sooner but it still means more to us than you will know. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Split Second Sound Pricing

Split Second Sound Price Rates

Split Second Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 949.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1299.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 275.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Split Second Sound 1
    March 2021 Special

Calling all new clients!

We would feel so lucky to have YOU as part of our Split Second Sound family!

Introducing our March special: Waived travel fees and overnight rooms, now through April 15th, 2021!

Message us for details! :)

*Some restrictions may apply. Must mention this ad to be eligible.

• Split Second Sound 2
    Discounts available for Friday or Sunday Weddings!

Discounts available for Friday or Sunday Weddings!

Mention this deal in inquiry to receive.

• Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

Split Second Second is an experienced DJ company that never disappoints! Our bride was over the moon with the professionalism and fun that DJs Steve & Gunnar brought to their wedding at the Renaissance Hotel in November. They know exactly what song to play when in order to the guests up and on their feet. The garter toss at this wedding was one of the funniest I have ever seen and their commentary at that moment made this wedding even more mentionable! I recommended this bride to this DJ company and will continue to recommend brides to them in the future.

• Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel Hotel Weddings

Split Second sound has truly remarkable staff along with impeccable service. Vinny and his team take music at your event to a whole new level. You need the best DJ? You need to go to Split Second Sound!

• Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries Wedding Officiants

Whenever I ask a couple who is doing the music for their ceremony and I hear "Split Second Sound" I am thrilled - and relieved, because I know the whole experience will not only be enhanced by experts in music and sound - but will be flawless! I have known Vinny and Diane Esposito since we entered the event industry way back in the 90's and always recommend them as my top choice. They are the consummate professionals - and extremely talented in choosing the right DJ to fit a couple's style and personality. Cannot recommend more highly!

• 2120 Crown Centre Drive Suite 100 Matthews, NC, 28227 See on map
    704-675-7866 (Phone number)
    Location of (Split Second Sound)