Split Second Sound

220 Westinghouse Blvd Suite 404 Charlotte NC 28273, Matthews, NC 28273 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 5

About Split Second Sound

Split Second Sound is a highly-rated DJ company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Because of happy past clients and strong relationships with professionals in the wedding industry, Split Second Sound is the most referred DJ company in the Carolinas. The company employs the best DJs in the industry, many of which have two decades of experience. Additionally, the DJs employed are not friends or family, but rather professionals who are committed and held accountable to providing the absolute best for each couple in the planning process and especially at their wedding.

Today’s couples are looking for the best and newest ways of celebrating their wedding celebration. The impact DJs have on the wedding is often underestimated; often times DJs run the flow of the whole evening. Split Second Sound has a specialized process for working alongside your planners, photographers and caterers to keep things running smoothly. Additionally, Split Second offers several bilingual DJs. Here is a summary of the general DJ services that Split Second Sound offers couples:

• Bilingual MC

Split Second Sound 7
  • Jenny

Jenny Goodale · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic job!

Split Second Sound is AMAZING!!!! We had DJ Ernesto & Rashaad for our wedding and they killed it!! They made a great team and were engaging with the guests and keep the party going! The entire process was super easy and the music was exactly what we wanted!! I work in the wedding industry so I've been around a lot of DJs but when it came time for my wedding it was SSS no doubts!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Macey Strickland · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The best ever!

I wasn't a very picky bride when it came to decorations, cake, or food, but I was when it came to my DJ. I told my parents the only two things I wanted was.. the perfect dress and DJ Vinny from Split Second Sound! Calling Vinny was the first, and easiest, decision I made throughout the whole planning process. He was wonderful to work with and met any request I had. He played perfect songs at the most perfect times. He kept the crowd hype (along with his assistants too), as well as kept the show flowing when calling out tables for food, introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garder, etc. He kept everything family friendly, but still "club" enough for all ages to enjoy! I have had so many of my guest say how wonderful the DJ was!! Vinny and Split Second Sound exceeded my expectations and I am SO very thankful they were a part of my big day. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Split Second Sound Pricing

Split Second Sound Price Rates

Split Second Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 949.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,299.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 275.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Green Valley Photography
    Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

Split Second Second is an experienced DJ company that never disappoints! Our bride was over the moon with the professionalism and fun that DJs Steve & Gunnar brought to their wedding at the Renaissance Hotel in November. They know exactly what song to play when in order to the guests up and on their feet. The garter toss at this wedding was one of the funniest I have ever seen and their commentary at that moment made this wedding even more mentionable! I recommended this bride to this DJ company and will continue to recommend brides to them in the future.

• Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
    Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel Hotel Weddings

Split Second sound has truly remarkable staff along with impeccable service. Vinny and his team take music at your event to a whole new level. You need the best DJ? You need to go to Split Second Sound!

• Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries
    Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries Wedding Officiants

Whenever I ask a couple who is doing the music for their ceremony and I hear "Split Second Sound" I am thrilled - and relieved, because I know the whole experience will not only be enhanced by experts in music and sound - but will be flawless! I have known Vinny and Diane Esposito since we entered the event industry way back in the 90's and always recommend them as my top choice. They are the consummate professionals - and extremely talented in choosing the right DJ to fit a couple's style and personality. Cannot recommend more highly!

• 220 Westinghouse Blvd Suite 404 Charlotte NC 28273, Suite 404 Matthews, North Carolina, 28273 See on map
    704-675-7866 (Phone number)