2120 Crown Centre Drive Suite 100, Matthews, NC 28227 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About Split Second Sound

Split Second Sound is a highly-rated DJ company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Because of happy past clients and strong relationships with professionals in the wedding industry, Split Second Sound is the most referred DJ company in the Carolinas. The company employs the best DJs in the industry, many of which have two decades of experience. Additionally, the DJs employed are not friends or family, but rather professionals who are committed and held accountable to providing the absolute best for each couple in the planning process and especially at their wedding.

Today’s couples are looking for the best and newest ways of celebrating their wedding celebration. The impact DJs have on the wedding is often underestimated; often times DJs run the flow of the whole evening. Split Second Sound has a specialized process for working alongside your planners, photographers and caterers to keep things running smoothly. Additionally, Split Second offers several bilingual DJs. Here is a summary of the general DJ services that Split Second Sound offers couples:

• Bilingual MC

Split Second Sound 4
Split Second Sound 5

Macey Strickland · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The best ever!

I wasn't a very picky bride when it came to decorations, cake, or food, but I was when it came to my DJ. I told my parents the only two things I wanted was.. the perfect dress and DJ Vinny from Split Second Sound! Calling Vinny was the first, and easiest, decision I made throughout the whole planning process. He was wonderful to work with and met any request I had. He played perfect songs at the most perfect times. He kept the crowd hype (along with his assistants too), as well as kept the show flowing when calling out tables for food, introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garder, etc. He kept everything family friendly, but still "club" enough for all ages to enjoy! I have had so many of my guest say how wonderful the DJ was!! Vinny and Split Second Sound exceeded my expectations and I am SO very thankful they were a part of my big day. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Tim

Tim Hartman · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Made our special day entertaining

Initially we thought about having our friend DJ the wedding as we just imagined that he would be playing a few songs and get the crowd going. The GREAT experience with Split Second Sound started at the phone call as they were so welcoming. However what really blew my wife and I away was that they had a sign with our name on it welcoming us. They also went through recommendations for what has had success in the past. Little did we know we were leaving so much out. Long story short... We HIGHLY recommend the team at Split Second Sound and can say that everyone felt like the wedding was a blast. Thank You Split Second for making our special day more entertaining for everyone else :)

Split Second Sound 6
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Split Second Sound Pricing

Split Second Sound Price Rates

Split Second Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 949.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1299.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 275.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Split Second Sound 1
    Up to $300 off for Friday or Sunday Weddings!

Up to $300 off DJ Package for Friday or Sunday wedding! Mention this deal in inquiry to receive.

• Green Valley Photography
    Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

Split Second Second is an experienced DJ company that never disappoints! Our bride was over the moon with the professionalism and fun that DJs Steve & Gunnar brought to their wedding at the Renaissance Hotel in November. They know exactly what song to play when in order to the guests up and on their feet. The garter toss at this wedding was one of the funniest I have ever seen and their commentary at that moment made this wedding even more mentionable! I recommended this bride to this DJ company and will continue to recommend brides to them in the future.

• Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
    Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel Hotel Weddings

Split Second sound has truly remarkable staff along with impeccable service. Vinny and his team take music at your event to a whole new level. You need the best DJ? You need to go to Split Second Sound!

• Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries
    Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries Wedding Officiants

Whenever I ask a couple who is doing the music for their ceremony and I hear "Split Second Sound" I am thrilled - and relieved, because I know the whole experience will not only be enhanced by experts in music and sound - but will be flawless! I have known Vinny and Diane Esposito since we entered the event industry way back in the 90's and always recommend them as my top choice. They are the consummate professionals - and extremely talented in choosing the right DJ to fit a couple's style and personality. Cannot recommend more highly!

• 2120 Crown Centre Drive Suite 100 Matthews, NC, 28227 See on map