5 Forest View Dr., Asheville, NC 28804 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Bright Light Entertainment

Bright Light Entertainment is a full service DJ/emcee company serving Asheville and Western North Carolina. Bright Light Entertainment prides itself on providing high quality sound and lighting services for your special day and truly focuses on customizing these services to your personal taste and style. From an elegant wedding event with classical and subdued sounds to a wild reception with music that will get the whole crowd jumping, Bright Light Entertainment will be there to help create your ideal wedding event.

Bright Light Entertainment will work with you to achieve your vision and will work to nail whichever style speaks to you. Bright Light Entertainment are happy to emcee any portions of your even that you would like them to, whether that be a grand introduction or to simply announce when the toasts will be. The team at Bright Light Entertainment pride themselves on connecting with their clients from start to finish and will send you a checklist so that you can communicate any of your musical preferences. Along with providing services for your reception, bright Light Entertainment can also run your ceremony sound including microphones. Bright Light Entertainment can provide these DJ and emcee services as well:

• Consultation

Bright Light Entertainment 5
Bright Light Entertainment 6
Bright Light Entertainment 7

Amber · Married on 04/28/2019

Fun, professional, super chill!

Jakub was a great DJ. He incorporated our requests and played to the crowd throughout our reception, ensuring that people were having fun. He was very responsive as we planned our wedding and did a nice job of introducing us, directing guests, etc. We got the bucket lights (blue), which he did a wonderful job in placing for a subtle, effective highlight of color. Jakub was friendly and laid back and we fully recommend him!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Bright Light Entertainment's reply:

It was a treat to come and DJ for you all! I’m glad you liked the blue uplighting. It matched your decor and always looks so good at The NC Arboretum. Thank you and best wishes to you both.

Chase · Married on 10/18/2018

The music and DJ were simply amazing!

Weddings are one of the most joyous times in a person's life, and the setting and atmosphere of your wedding is incredibly important. Everything has to be in place, timely, flexible to change, and cohesive. With Jakub from Bright Light Entertainment, that was certainly the case. He showed up and had everything set up, well before any guest arrived, and was quick to greet my partner and I, at the appropriate time.

Jakub's part in our day came later in the evening, during introductions, dinner, and the reception. Everything was perfect. The correct music was played, it was on time, it was very clear, the audio was evenly balanced, and his voice was very professional.

We didn't get around to telling Jakub what we wanted to hear or what music we wanted to play, until we met him for the first time, the day of the wedding. I can be a difficult person to please musically, and I couldn't have chosen better music myself. He definitely had a finger on the pulse of his audience and played accordingly. My partner and I, and our small wedding party, all listen to a wide range of music, and every time I looked around the room, the only reason I saw someone away from the dance floor was for a break from dancing. Even Jakub seemed to really enjoy himself. We made two requests, no music from one particular artist, and that Bohemian Rhapsody has to be played. Jakub smiled and obliged, then sang every word, like he was on the dance floor with us!

I would highly recommend Jakub for any wedding or event. He's professional, has a clean look and set up, and put on a great time. Someone once told me that it's the music, food, and atmosphere that people remember the most, I now wholeheartedly agree. Having almost all of my guests' comment on how much they enjoyed the music alone, was icing on the cake.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Award

Bright Light Entertainment Pricing

Bright Light Entertainment Price Rates

Bright Light Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,249.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Cordial & Craft
    Cordial & Craft Wedding Planners

DJ Bright Light is one of our top vendor choices, we love working with this company.

• 5 Forest View Dr. Asheville, North Carolina, 28804 See on map