Charlotte, NC 28223 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Green Valley Photography

WINNER OF WEDDING WIRE'S 'COUPLES CHOICE AWARD' 2018 & 2017. Based in Charlotte, NC, Green Valley Photography specializes in weddings, engagement sessions, and portraits. Photos are timeless,elegant, and stylish. Owner Daniel Valverde is an internationally published photographer whose work has been featured in over 30 wedding magazines and blogs. His Creative Director & Certified Wedding Planner Andrea assists Daniel by keeping brides and grooms looking picture perfect. Daniel and Andrea are best friends, finish each other's sentences, and are always fun to be around.

He calls his style 'The New Classic' because it is a combination of traditional and lifestyle photography. He makes an everyday scene look beautiful and is able to stylize a candid photo without it looking staged. Daniel and Andrea have experience in fashion photography, so they know how to take the most flattering photo of a client. The result is a timeless image where brides & grooms look relaxed, natural, and happy. He is known for his professionalism and seamless photo editing.

They provide a complimentary consultation to answer questions and show you the products that are included in your package. Every package includes edited digital photos on a custom wood flash drive and a framed print. Italian leather photo albums are also available that you can customize. He also meets with clients one month before the wedding to discuss all the details so he can capture every moment of your special day.

Want to learn more about Daniel? He recently did an interview for a national wedding blog and he talked about pancakes, posing, and of course wedding photography! Here is the link:

Contact at: greenvalleyphoto@live.com

Green Valley Photography 6
Green Valley Photography 7

Maria Ramirez · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Great Engagement Session!!

We had our engagement pictures done by Daniel Valverde of Green Valley Photography. He sent me a list of locations with corresponding photos he had done previously. Then my fiancé and I picked which top 4 spots were our favorite. Then he sent me this guide on what to wear. That was very helpful and we followed it exactly, so we were able to look very coordinated and put together! I'm glad we did that preparation beforehand so on the day we knew what was going to happen and Daniel took all the photos we wanted. We love our photos and will use them for our save the date cards. We didn't know what to expect for an engagement photo shoot because we've never had professional pictures done before, but this was an overall great time and a fun experience! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Adinda Garmon · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional, flexible and very accommodating team

First of all, the photos and the photography style are so beautiful. Me and my husband love every pictures Daniel took, even the ones with crying faces :) Daniel and Andrea were really helpful in accommodating us with sudden changes in our time and place during our ceremony, working out every detail of our session down to every minute of it, finding spots for my silhouette photo request even when there is no sunlight, and the candid photos from the dance floor are just amazing! We are very thankful of their dedication, and not to mention the easy download for the whole wedding photo album and easy to share to my family that lives across the ocean. Overall, it was a wonderful experience to work with them..

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Amber

Amber Mccloughan · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing and exactly what we wanted!

So happy with every single one of our photos! Daniel and Andrea were amazing and such a great help. My wedding guest raved about them the very next day saying how much fun they were and how they were and how they were in the right spot at every moment. They even helped me in my panic when I found out our outdoor ceremony would be inside do to the rain and we came up with plan B right away.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Green Valley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Abbey Rose Floral Artistry
    Abbey Rose Floral Artistry Wedding Florists

I have worked with many photographers over the years but none any better than Green Valley Photography. He brings the drama to his shots but it’s all about the Bride! Many photographers loose sight of the fact that this is about capturing the highlights of a special day in their endeavor to be unique. Green Valley does both. I love working with Green Valley and you will too!

• Elegant Imagez By Christian Michael
    Elegant Imagez By Christian Michael Wedding Videographers

Great Company...Enjoyed Working with them.

• Ocean & Coral Creative
    Ocean & Coral Creative Wedding Invitations

I have worked with Green Valley Photography several times for styled photo shoots and every single time the photos have been amazing! The photos are always delivered to me in a timely manner, and our latest shoot was featured in Southern Style Weddings Magazine! Daniel and Andrea work hard to deliver quality photos, and they never disappoint. I highly recommend Green Valley Photography!