Hi, I'm Kathy!
I’m passionate about creating the invitations you’ve dreamed of your entire life. It’s not just about sending an invitation on pretty paper. It’s about creating an intentional, meaningful invitation experience that brings your guests along on your greatest adventure yet.
I know ordering your wedding invitations can seem like an intimidating task. But it doesn’t need to be! I love making the invitation design process simple, stress-free, and meaningful for you. I truly enjoy incorporating calligraphy and custom watercolor illustrations into each new design. That’s how I make it 100% yours!
I value communication, and pour every ounce of my attention and care into crafting your invitations. You will never be left wondering what the next step is or when you’ll hear back from me. Most of my email responses will be within 24 hours of receiving your email during the week, so there’s no need to worry!
My mission is to give you peace of mind in knowing that all the details are being handled by a professional. I provide the best client experience with great communication and quality materials. I will provide answers to your questions and work hard to create a beautiful invitation suite for your wedding that will be cherished for years to come.
I offer a full-service, stress-free design experience. All of my design packages include the following:
- Unlimited artwork and proofing
- Material and design choices that fit your budget and aesthetic
- Production and printing
- Assembly and mailing
- Keepsake suites and photo-ready extras
- A secure client portal to house all of your proofs, emails, and invoices
We're a perfect fit if
- Heartfelt details are important to you: I’m head over heels in love with including even the smallest of details that are important to you as a couple. Throughout the design process, I really get to know you, your favorite things to do as a couple, and what’s most important to you as you plan your wedding.
- You value a stress-free experience: There’s no need to add more onto your To Do list while you plan your perfect wedding. I’ll handle everything from beginning to end, only presenting you with options that fit your desires, budget, and aesthetic.
I kindly ask that each of my new friends who are interested in my services fill out this questionnaire. This will help me to get a good idea of what you're looking for, and so I can get the most accurate estimate as possible! https://hello.dubsado.com/public/form/view/5e57c58ed6645470cfa8e74a
Visit my website if you'd like to know more: www.dear-kathryn.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What invitation and card products do you offer?
What services do you provide?
What is your minimum order requirement?
9 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Kathy at Ocean & Coral Calligraphy is a wonderful wedding professional to work with! Her calligraphy is stunning and she does a great job with envelopes, place cards, and signs. I would recommend her to any bride and groom.
Kathy was amazing to work with! She was always prepared and came up with great ideas on her own! I would recommend her to anyone!
Magnificent Moments WeddingsRating 5 out of 5 , 49 Reviews· Wedding Planners (49)
Phylicia Willis MediaRating 5 out of 5 , 14 Reviews· Wedding Videographers (14)
Dove MeadowsRating 5 out of 5 , 2 Reviews· Barn & Farm Weddings (2)
Jackie Fogartie EventsRating 5 out of 5 , 76 Reviews· Wedding Planners (76)
Amanda Somerville PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 21 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (21)
Julia Fay PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 4 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (4)
M-F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Emails received on Friday after 4:00 pm will most likely receive a response on Monday morning.