Jackie Fogartie Events

Charlotte, NC View map

• Cindy
    Cindy S. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Jackie is absolutely AMAZING!

I knew executing my daughter's dream wedding, especially long distance, meant I needed the absolute BEST planner! From our initial interview, I had no doubt Jackie Fogartie was the perfect match! I described our vision and she helped us choose the PERFECT venue and vendor team. She was absolutely amazing in every way and with every detail. The day of, she ensured Sarah and I didn't have to worry about anything. We had a major rainstorm blow through (thankfully short lived) and Jackie remained calm, handled it with the team and it was the perfect day. I now consider Jackie a friend and look forward to staying in touch with her.
  • Brittney
    Brittney N. Married on 05/07/2022

Sasha is the BEST!!!!!!

Jackie Fogartie Events was an wedding planning service to work with that I found via the Knot just by reading other Bride's reviews. SASHA!!!!!! She was phenomenal! She went above and beyond to help me personally through the stress of planning our wedding and the day of. I hired her for month of wedding planning package, which was 1000% worth it. We were able to sit down with her 2 times previous to our month kick off to ensure that we were hitting what we needed to from a timeline perspective. She was also extremely helpful when it came to recommending vendors and what to expect when planning. Even when things went sideways (I changed my hair and makeup 2 weeks before the wedding) she was able to seamlessly help me out of my original contract and change my vendors to someone that would be able to deliver the look I was going for. She was extremely organized when it came to keeping track of details in a single google drive, orchestrating all the different vendors into the correct timelines and places they needed to be. She handled things that weren't perfect the day of without putting the stress on me. I seriously cannot tell you enough how amazing she was to work with and how she was a HUGE part of making my husband and my wedding day the best day ever!!! YOU NEED HER
    Cheryl D. Married on 10/01/2021

Best. Wedding. Planner. Ever.

Best. Wedding. Planner. Ever. As the mother of the bride who lives in Atlanta, planning my daughter's wedding in Charlotte was no easy task. We booked the venue and band very quickly. However, knowing absolutely nothing about vendors in the local market, finding a good wedding planner was imperative. We received names of many Charlotte planners, did some research, spoke with 3 planners, and had no problem deciding that Jackie was the right one for us. Right off the bat, we loved her confidence, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and personality. She recommended and assembled an incredible team of vendors including floral, design & stationary, hair/make-up, etc. that truly fit our budget and vision. The wedding was delayed a year due to COVID; and she helped reschedule and change contracts. Our ceremony and dinner/dance took place in a major hotel in Uptown Charlotte. As COVID affected the entire hospitality industry, this hotel was no exception. Their staff was basically non-existent; Jackie had to step in and contribute in areas that were outside her scope of responsibility. Over the two years of planning, my daughter and I really got to know Jackie. She honestly became a good friend to both of us. By the time the wedding actually took place, she knew us well, prioritized what was important to us and was able to execute flawlessly. Day of, Jackie and her assistant Caroline were phenomenal! I’m a very detail orientated person and care a lot about the little things, but I have to say I wasn’t the least bit worried about how the day would unfold because I knew I could trust Jackie to implement. The wedding involved a crazy 1-hour time flip (ceremony and reception were in the same room) with a lot of moving pieces. Jackie orchestrated a seamless flip while we enjoyed cocktail hour. From the time we got ready, to the end of the reception, the wedding day felt like a seamless party for the bride and groom as well as us parents. Overseeing the flip, correcting the hotel’s linens, coordinating vendors, plating desserts when the hotel messed up, making sure anything that belonged to us was securely put away, Jackie (and Caroline) and the Dream Team she assembled were the silent heroes that made it truly the best day for us all. The wedding was exquisite with every detail checked off. Not only is Jackie amazing at what she does, she is one of the most genuine, hilarious, fun individuals (with an adorable son) that I've ever met. We miss her already. Jackie is an absolute rockstar.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Easen Ct, Charlotte, NC, 28211
Location of (Jackie Fogartie Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding