Easen Ct,, Charlotte, NC 28211 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

bfaafe6db38df553 1527256863 e1b88e849c13a1fc 1527256859886 8 1979619 6896653177
1179bb763920fb13 1527256863 ad8cea9ad4a1257d 1527256862 2df570ea86c9d21a 152725

73 Reviews for Jackie Fogartie Events

• Cindy

Cindy S. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Jackie is absolutely AMAZING!

I knew executing my daughter's dream wedding, especially long distance, meant I needed the absolute BEST planner! From our initial interview, I had no doubt Jackie Fogartie was the perfect match! I described our vision and she helped us choose the PERFECT venue and vendor team. She was absolutely amazing in every way and with every detail. The day of, she ensured Sarah and I didn't have to worry about anything. We had a major rainstorm blow through (thankfully short lived) and Jackie remained calm, handled it with the team and it was the perfect day. I now consider Jackie a friend and look forward to staying in touch with her.

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Julia

Julia M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Jackie Fo Knows Best!

Hiring Jackie as your wedding planner is the best decision you will make for your wedding. She's the perfect mix of everything you'd want in a planner. She knows the ins and outs of the industry, she helps you make decisions confidently, she thinks of the things you aren't even aware of, and on top of all that.. she is a kind, hysterical, and wonderful person to work with. I will always look back on my wedding day and think about how Jackie filled the planning with fun and ease; and made my dream ceremony happen for me!

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Jessica · Married on 05/22/2021

AMAZING! Money well spent; worth every penny. Highly recommend Sasha on her team!

My husband and I got the "We’re almost there! Event Management (aka “Month of Coordination”)" wedding service and it was perfect for us. We sent all of our vendor contracts and the planner handled all the final coordination. She coordinated with vendors, created a day-of timeline, sent the timeline to all of or vendors, and made sure we got what we paid for/what was in our contracts.

We worked with Sasha and she was AMAZING; cannot say enough good things about her. She was a sounding board for issues (vendor and family related), advocated for us with our vendors, gave recommendations/suggestions when needed, and made both of us feel so comfortable. She interacted well with our families, and made an effort to get to know them and our wedding party. Sasha even came to our home a couple days before the ceremony to pick up items for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception so we didn't have to stress about bringing things with us the day of. She made the final month so easy and as stress-free as possible. I would work with her again and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/03/2021

• Easen Ct, Charlotte, NC, 28211 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jackie Fogartie Events)