11710 Southcrest Ln, Charlotte, NC 28134 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Somerville Photography

I am a wedding & lifestyle photographer located in Charlotte, North Carolina. I believe you have a story that's worth telling through beautiful, timeless photos. Your session is all about you; your style, your vision, your comfort and ultimately, your memories. I aim to capture the sweet moments that mean the most to you, so that they can be cherished forever.

I love to travel and would be honored to photograph your wedding, wherever that may be! I'm happy to answer any of your questions and would love to connect with you!

Follow Amanda Somerville Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Root and Wander
5 51 754919

17 Reviews for Amanda Somerville Photography

• Kinley

Kinley F. · Getting married on 05/05/2022

Amanda Somerville is the best!!

Amanda is truly phenomenal at what she does! Not only is she an incredible photographer, but she is so kind and made my husband and I feel so at ease! Unfortunately, COVID-19 changed our wedding plans, as it has for so many people, but Amanda was still able to capture our day and captured it so beautifully! My family has been lucky to have Amanda photograph my sister's wedding and my own and we LOVE her work!! Thank you Amanda for capturing our day so beautifully!! You are the best!!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Reba S. · Getting married on 08/12/2021

Great quality and value!

Amanda is the besttt! She is so good at communicating with you in a reasonable time, organizes all the details you don't want to worry about as a bride, and delivers BEAUTIFUL natural and airy photos! I am so glad I hired Amanda because she has gone above and beyond for us. She has such a quick turn around time on photos and gives you so many sneak peeks! Her price is very reasonable for the quality of her work and service to you as a couple/brand/individual. I'd give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Lindsey

Lindsey A. · Married on 06/05/2021

Best investment of the wedding!!

Where to even begin?! Amanda is a real life hype woman who creates the most beautiful images! She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We got married on Saturday June 5th, and we were celebrating laaaate that night. I woke up the next morning to an email from Amanda saying "sneak peek and congratulations!" it was about 20 photos from the day that she emailed us at 3 am!!! She is dedicated, hilarious, so passionate, and makes anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, which is an incredible talent! She has the most whimsical, beautiful, timeless airy style about her photos, capturing light in a way that literally makes your jaw drop!

We are so happy that even after our big day has passed, we will have these images to last our lifetime! We cannot wait to get the full album and are thrilled to have a wonderful person and talented photographer for every stage of our lives moving forward.

We love you Amanda!!
    - Brandon and Lindsey Gage

Sent on 06/11/2021

Amanda Somerville Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• 11710 Southcrest Ln Charlotte, NC, 28134 See on map
    Location of (Amanda Somerville Photography)

Amanda Somerville Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amanda Somerville Photography include in the starting price?

Amanda Somerville Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amanda Somerville Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amanda Somerville Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Amanda Somerville Photography offer?

Amanda Somerville Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Amanda Somerville Photography offer?

Amanda Somerville Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amanda Somerville Photography offer for wedding events?

Amanda Somerville Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Amanda Somerville Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amanda Somerville Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.