Asheville, NC 28711 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Joy Unscripted

Joy Unscripted is a calligraphy and design studio based in Asheville, NC. Services include custom design of save the dates/invitation suites, watercolor illustrations (venues, maps, etc) and a full range of day-of ceremony and reception signage! With several lettering styles offered, custom calligraphy can also be incorporated to my semi-custom designs or purchased as spot lettering to add to DIY invites.

Follow Joy Unscripted on

37 Reviews for Joy Unscripted

• Alexa

Alexa Martin · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazingly Talented!

Bethany is so creative and talented!!! She created the most beautiful chalkboard above the bar at our wedding venue, Chestnut Ridge. We had so many compliments on the chalkboard and owe it all to her! She is extremely easy to work with and you can absolutely trust her to make your vision come to life! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for an incredibly talented calligrapher for their wedding/event!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel O'Connor · Married on 08/21/2020

Creative Genius

Bethany is such a creative genius!! She was in charge of creating a chalkboard for our bar menu and her design did not disappoint! I sent links of what I imagined and she made all of them come true. I was so impressed with her work I also had her create our welcome sign for our wedding. If I hadn't already ordered my invitations I definitely would have used her! Check out her instagram to truly be blown away with everything she is able to create!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney Shull Taske · Married on 08/08/2020

Simply Amazing Work

Bethany with Joy Unscripted is incredibly talented. My husband and I LOVED all the items Bethany did for us. We had a large chalkboard for our wedding, a seating chart, and table place cards all done by Bethany. Her work was simply amazing. We were in awe of everything she did for us. Leading up to our big day Bethany was a rockstar. She kept us on track with timing and getting her names for the seating chart and place cards. She helped make our dream chalkboard come to life. Bethany, is very responsive and her quality of work is top notch. I would recommend Bethany to any and everyone!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Joy Unscripted FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joy Unscripted 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chestnut Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Bethany and her creative mind with art always amaze me! She always sees the vision, is precise in all of her projects and truly makes something personalized with her brides in mind. If you don't have any idea what you want, Joy Unscripted can create something based on your style and taste. If you know exactly what you want, Joy Unscripted can make it come to life. She is our go-to for all things calligraphy and we recommend her 100% to all of our brides and use her personally for our own events. Thanks for all you do Bethany!

• Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working many weddings and attending many events with Bethany and all I can say is she is amazing at what she does! Regardless of the style of your wedding there is a place for Joy Unscripted! She can create invitations, seat assignments, chalkboard writing, mirror writing, favor tags the list goes on she is truly creative and does an amazing job with each project!

• Asheville, NC, 28711 See on map
    Location of (Joy Unscripted)