Asheville, Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About POP of color

POP of color is a versatile and seasoned wedding makeup service located in Asheville, North Carolina. Melissa DeBoer, the owner, is a premier makeup artist with over 10 years of experience. POP of color strives to make clients look and feel beautiful on their big day. Melissa is knowledgeable in all skin types, professional products, and the latest beauty trends. Whether you want a natural glow or a more dramatic look, Melissa and her staff of makeup professionals can ensure ultimate satisfaction in service and preparation, as well as a look that lasts all night long.

Melissa offers consultations to get a full understanding of a client’s budget, style, personality, and overall requests. She is skilled in a number of different beauty techniques, including contouring, eye makeup, and more. She also can provide fake lashes. Other services include:

• Group services

POP of color 6
POP of color 7

Ashley Loper · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Perfect!

I worked with Melissa and Haley for my hair and makeup for our special day. They were so much fun to work with!! All the girls had so much! They looked and felt absolutely beautiful! Melissa and Haley were incredibly accommodating and made sure to finish with enough time for us to stay on schedule! Would definitely recommend Pop of Color to do your hair and makeup for your special day!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Paige

Paige H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing team!

POP of Color did an AMAZING job, I was so happy with everything and I would highly recommend them! Elizabeth Roberts did my hair, and Elizabeth Hayward did my makeup. They were so amazing to work with, they listened to what I wanted, and my hair and makeup turned out even better than I envisioned! I was in a panic the week of my wedding because I had a bad reaction to an under eye treatment. Elizabeth assured me she could cover it, and she really pulled through. You couldn't see any bruising/discoloration, it was full coverage but didn't look caked on at all and it lasted all night. She was so sweet, and was truly a lifesaver! You won't go wrong with either of these lovely ladies!

Sent on 07/17/2019

POP of color FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• JCM Photography
    JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team are by far one of our favorite wedding professionals to work with! They are fun, friendly, and I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say, ALL of their brides are gorgeous! Pop of Color has a special touch and we always look forward to working with them for wedding days! One of the reasons we love working with them is because they do such a wonderful job that almost none of our brides they work on require any extra edits for skin smoothing or blemishes. They ensure that you will look your best on your wedding day and that your skin will be beautiful in pictures! If you're looking for hair and make up professionals for your big day, you simply HAVE to consider Pop of Color!

• Shay Brown Events
    Shay Brown Events Wedding Planners

Melissa and her Team are simply amazing at their talent! I love when working with Hair & Make up to make sure our clients feel taken care of and Melissa does this and more! We have worked with several members of her team and they are all worthy of praise! Melissa has years of experience with some of the top make up leaders so her history and talent shine!

• Crystal Anderson Photography
    Crystal Anderson Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Melissa! She is so easy going and most of all so talented! She will make you look and feel like a princess.

• Asheville Asheville, NC, 28803 See on map