Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About POP of color

Hello! My name is Melissa DeBoer and I am Asheville's premier makeup artist!! I am based out of Asheville, but would also gladly travel to all surrounding areas! I have been doing makeup for over 10 years now and absolutely love what I do, my dream is to pass this love around to all women:). My most favorite part of doing makeup has always been My Brides!!! I am honored to share and be apart of such a special day! I will come to you with all the best skin care and makeup in tote, to help you look and feel your best on your VERY SPECIAL DAY<3. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon!!

Melissa DeBoer, makeup artist and owner of POP of Color

POP of color 6
POP of color 7

Kelsey Perry · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Melissa and Elizabeth were a dream to work with! They were so kind and not to mention their work is AMAZING. They were very easy going and made me feel so relaxed. I am from out of town and when we came up for my hair/makeup trial in March it snowed, but they still drove across town to meet us. They truly go above and beyond! I could not recommend them more.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Fall wedding in the mountains

Melissa and Elizabeth did such an amazing job with our wedding party. They were both very accommodating during the planning and trial process, in listening to ideas and helping to offer suggestions. On the day of the wedding they did a beautiful job with our entire wedding party and made us all feel gorgeous! My hair and makeup came out EXACTLY the way I dreamed it would, and held up beautifully throughout the evening, including some pretty wet weather. Thank you ladies for making us feel beautiful and doing such a wonderful job!

Lauren

POP of color FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

• JCM Photography
    JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team are by far one of our favorite wedding professionals to work with! They are fun, friendly, and I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say, ALL of their brides are gorgeous! Pop of Color has a special touch and we always look forward to working with them for wedding days! One of the reasons we love working with them is because they do such a wonderful job that almost none of our brides they work on require any extra edits for skin smoothing or blemishes. They ensure that you will look your best on your wedding day and that your skin will be beautiful in pictures! If you're looking for hair and make up professionals for your big day, you simply HAVE to consider Pop of Color!

• Shay Brown Events
    Shay Brown Events Wedding Planners

Melissa and her Team are simply amazing at their talent! I love when working with Hair & Make up to make sure our clients feel taken care of and Melissa does this and more! We have worked with several members of her team and they are all worthy of praise! Melissa has years of experience with some of the top make up leaders so her history and talent shine!

• Crystal Anderson Photography
    Crystal Anderson Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Melissa! She is so easy going and most of all so talented! She will make you look and feel like a princess.

• Asheville, 28803 See on map