Asheville, Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About POP of color

POP of color is a versatile and seasoned wedding makeup service located in Asheville, North Carolina. Melissa DeBoer, the owner, is a premier makeup artist with over 10 years of experience. POP of color strives to make clients look and feel beautiful on their big day. Melissa is knowledgeable in all skin types, professional products, and the latest beauty trends. Whether you want a natural glow or a more dramatic look, Melissa and her staff of makeup professionals can ensure ultimate satisfaction in service and preparation, as well as a look that lasts all night long.

Melissa offers consultations to get a full understanding of a client’s budget, style, personality, and overall requests. She is skilled in a number of different beauty techniques, including contouring, eye makeup, and more. She also can provide fake lashes. Other services include:

• Group services

popofcolor

108 Reviews for POP of color

Ashley Loper · Married on 04/05/2020

Perfect!

I worked with Melissa and Haley for my hair and makeup for our special day. They were so much fun to work with!! All the girls had so much! They looked and felt absolutely beautiful! Melissa and Haley were incredibly accommodating and made sure to finish with enough time for us to stay on schedule! Would definitely recommend Pop of Color to do your hair and makeup for your special day!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Faassen · Married on 02/22/2020

Loved my makeup!

I had the absolute best experience with Elizabeth! We had a very small wedding (18 people total including my husband & I) which made it hard to find vendors who would be willing to work with a small group. But Pop of Color & Elizabeth worked with me & I couldn't be more thankful! Elizabeth was so sweet to me & everyone in my group We were all thrilled with the end result! I loved my look & it lasted alllll night!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Emily Block · Married on 10/24/2019

Happy Bride!

My husband and I eloped in Asheville at the end of October. I didn't have a bridal party and only needed hair/makeup services for myself, so I reached out to Pop of Color because I saw there was a studio I could go to for services. Melissa was super responsive and the booking process was so easy. The morning of I went to the studio. Savannah did my hair first and she was so sweet! We talked the whole time and she did a wonderful job with my hair. Melissa did my makeup after hair and I felt comfortable the entire time, she was also super nice! She did an awesome job with my makeup...not too over the top, but still beautiful! My husband and I trekked all over the Asheville area for our photos and ceremony (Looking Glass waterfall, Black Balsam Knob) and both my hair and makeup held up the whole day! My whole experience with Pop of Color was amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

POP of color FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team are by far one of our favorite wedding professionals to work with! They are fun, friendly, and I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say, ALL of their brides are gorgeous! Pop of Color has a special touch and we always look forward to working with them for wedding days! One of the reasons we love working with them is because they do such a wonderful job that almost none of our brides they work on require any extra edits for skin smoothing or blemishes. They ensure that you will look your best on your wedding day and that your skin will be beautiful in pictures! If you're looking for hair and make up professionals for your big day, you simply HAVE to consider Pop of Color!

• Shay Brown Events Wedding Planners

Melissa and her Team are simply amazing at their talent! I love when working with Hair & Make up to make sure our clients feel taken care of and Melissa does this and more! We have worked with several members of her team and they are all worthy of praise! Melissa has years of experience with some of the top make up leaders so her history and talent shine!

• Crystal Anderson Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Melissa! She is so easy going and most of all so talented! She will make you look and feel like a princess.

• Asheville Asheville, NC, 28803 See on map
    Location of (POP of color)