POP of color Reviews

POP of color 4
POP of color 5

Ashley Loper · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Perfect!

I worked with Melissa and Haley for my hair and makeup for our special day. They were so much fun to work with!! All the girls had so much! They looked and felt absolutely beautiful! Melissa and Haley were incredibly accommodating and made sure to finish with enough time for us to stay on schedule! Would definitely recommend Pop of Color to do your hair and makeup for your special day!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Tarrah · Married on 10/18/2019

Could not ask for more

Melissa and Savannah were spectacular. They were easy to be around and personable, and they spent time getting to know the wedding party and customizing each style. We all felt beautiful. I would hire them again without question.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kinari · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect hair and makeup for the big day!

Melissa and Stephanie was absolutely divine! I did a trial run with them in December before the wedding in June. I got so many compliments about my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids were really happy with theirs as well. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Paige

Paige H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing team!

POP of Color did an AMAZING job, I was so happy with everything and I would highly recommend them! Elizabeth Roberts did my hair, and Elizabeth Hayward did my makeup. They were so amazing to work with, they listened to what I wanted, and my hair and makeup turned out even better than I envisioned! I was in a panic the week of my wedding because I had a bad reaction to an under eye treatment. Elizabeth assured me she could cover it, and she really pulled through. You couldn't see any bruising/discoloration, it was full coverage but didn't look caked on at all and it lasted all night. She was so sweet, and was truly a lifesaver! You won't go wrong with either of these lovely ladies!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Tsika · Married on 06/01/2019

Hearts of GOLD & Unmatched talent

Melissa and her team are INCREDIBLE! Seriously, hearts of gold and talent that is unmatched. My makeup stayed put the whole day and I was in love with it. My hair held a curl and looked beautiful alll day! my heart is so thankful that I hired this awesome team of women to serve me and my bridal party on my wedding day. Blown away!

POP of color 6
    POP of color 7
    Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Hollen · Married on 05/25/2019

A+++ Beauty Squad in Asheville

I met Melissa and Haley over a year and a half ago and felt immediately like a friend upon our first hair and makeup trial (which I was able to schedule before my engagement photos which turned out beautiful because they made me feel gorgeous from the inside out). Planning from out of town made in-person trials tricky since I changed my mind about how I wanted my hair up until the day of the wedding. Haley, specifically, was flexible and always excited to work with me. The Pop of Color team as a whole are professional, excellent at their craft, and truly kind individuals. All of my bridal party raved about how they loved their looks which withstood very hot weather, sweat, and lots of dancing! Can’t say enough good things about this powerhouse of women! Thank you ladies!!

POP of color 8
    POP of color 9
    POP of color 10
    POP of color 11
    Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/20/2019

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!

Melissa and Elizabeth were wonderful to work with! Melissa responded right away whenever I contacted her and answered all of my questions. She was super easy to work with! On the day of my wedding, they made all of my bridesmaids, mom, MIL and grandmother feel so comfortable and beautiful. Their work is amazing and I would highly recommend Pop of Color for any hair/makeup needs! Thanks again, ladies!

POP of color 12
    POP of color 13
    POP of color 14
    Sent on 05/01/2019

Kelsey Perry · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Melissa and Elizabeth were a dream to work with! They were so kind and not to mention their work is AMAZING. They were very easy going and made me feel so relaxed. I am from out of town and when we came up for my hair/makeup trial in March it snowed, but they still drove across town to meet us. They truly go above and beyond! I could not recommend them more.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Fall wedding in the mountains

Melissa and Elizabeth did such an amazing job with our wedding party. They were both very accommodating during the planning and trial process, in listening to ideas and helping to offer suggestions. On the day of the wedding they did a beautiful job with our entire wedding party and made us all feel gorgeous! My hair and makeup came out EXACTLY the way I dreamed it would, and held up beautifully throughout the evening, including some pretty wet weather. Thank you ladies for making us feel beautiful and doing such a wonderful job!

Lauren

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Meg

Meg A · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience

Melissa of Pop of Color did the entire make up for my wedding and did a stunning job. She is so sweet and talented! All the Moms, bridesmaids, and myself were at ease while working with her! We all looked incredible and Melissa really listened and each of the tailored requests.

As the bride, I can tell you my makeup stayed put all night and looked beautiful. She really nailed my vision of old Hollywood glam and I cannot wait to see the photos captured by Anastasiia Photography to relive the day!

Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Erika

Erika Swiger · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing team!

Haley and Melissa worked as a team to get my bridal party and I looking stunning for my wedding day. They both did an incredible job and we were all so happy with the beautiful glowy and natural make-up and soft romantic hairstyles. These ladies are professional and friendly, their easy going attitudes help put pre-wedding hitters at ease .

POP of color 15
    POP of color 16
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Jahn · Married on 10/04/2018

Pure Bliss and Beauty!

Melissa and Haley were so phenomenal! They had such a calming, cheerful presence. I wanted to go a little bolder than my normal, natural look and Melissa knew just what to do with my pale skin. I grew out my hair forever to have long locks on my wedding day and Haley made it beautiful. I wish I could get this pampered everyday! I totally felt like a princess.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Feel beautiful on your wedding day

Melissa and her team made me feel so amazing on my wedding day! My makeup and hair were just perfect! I had a large bridal party - 8 bridesmaids plus myself and my mom. They were able to get us all done in time and I was so happy with how we all looked. Thank you for doing an excellent job!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Jane · Married on 09/22/2018

The best out there!

Melissa and her team were an absolute JOY to work with!! When I first met Melissa for my hair & makeup trial, we hit it off immediately and spent the whole time laughing and chatting like we had known each other for years. She was so attentive to detail and after discussing the look I was going for, she knew exactly what products/makeup to use to bring it to life. While getting ready the day of the wedding, all of my bridesmaids were raving about how wonderful Melissa and her team were and how much they loved the way their hair and makeup turned out. I am SO glad I hired Pop of Color Asheville for my wedding and I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lea · Married on 08/04/2018

Melissa did such an incredible job with our makeup for my wedding! We all looked flawless, and she was totally professional and fun to spend the morning with! Melissa’s hairstylist was just as great to work with! I would definitely recommend hiring Melissa for makeup and hair.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

Melissa is wonderful to work with! She communicated well and answered all of my questions throughout the wedding planning process. I had Elizabeth for hair and then Elizabeth Hayward for makeup. They were both absolutely the sweetest, kindest, most talented women! From the start, they did my trials and were so accommodating with all of my requests. On the day of the wedding, they went right to work on my 8 bridesmaids and 2 mothers! They did all of the styles that everyone requested and all of the girls looked BEAUTIFUL. I seriously love the ladies at Pop of Color and would recommend them to anyone!!!

POP of color 17
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2018

Melissa-deboer-4 was amazing to work with. As a bridesmaid I could not have asked for better. She took so much time and attention to every detail for the bride and her bridesmaids. She is so positive and encouraging throughout the process making you feel stunning and beautiful. Cannot thank her enough.

POP of color 18
    POP of color 19
    POP of color 20
    Sent on 06/12/2018

Genny · Married on 05/27/2018

I hired Pop of Color to do hair and makeup for my wedding. Melissa and Savannah were fantastic! They did hair and makeup for my sister, sister-in-law, and me. They met us at my sister's house, which was near our wedding venue. They were super friendly and fun to work with as we got ready. We got so many compliments on our hair and makeup. It was a really fun experience to work with them and the end result was exactly what we wanted. Thanks so much Melissa and Savannah!!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2018

Elizabeth made me look like a model! I wear very little makeup so I really researched makeup companies that emphasize a stepped-up natural look. I did not want to be unrecognizable to myself on my wedding day and I knew based on their website that Pop of Color would give me exactly what I wanted. Elizabeth was so enthusiastic and professional, it was really fun having her in the bridal studio with us! She was very accommodating to our schedule and made everyone look gorgeous. I have never felt so beautiful!

POP of color 21
    POP of color 22
    Sent on 06/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

We were absolutely blown away by Elizabeth. Not only was she fun, she was quick, consistant and gave great beauty tips while doing my makeup. My bridesmaids and family just loved her. Since I was planning my wedding from out of state, I didn’t get to see Elizabeth but once prior to the big day. Come wedding day I was absolutely stress free and felt more beautiful then ever. We were so lucky to be recommended to a Pop of Color. I would recommend them to all brides out there. A special thanks to Elizabeth for making me and my entire wedding party feel so beautiful!

POP of color 23
    Sent on 08/17/2018

Bruna C. · Married on 05/20/2018

Melissa was a pleasure to work. I was a difficult bride and very picky, she understood and helped me feel amazing. On the day of the wedding, her team came early and were ready to go even before my bridal party was ready.

POP of color 24
    Sent on 06/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Pop of Color. Jessica was the makeup artist for myself and my bridesmaids and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Margie · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Atmosphere and Beautiful Hair and Makeup !

Melissa and her team did an amazing job for my daughter and her bridesmaids. My daughter is very knowledgeable about makeup and she loved the way everything turned out. For me, as the MOB , I wasn’t thinking much about the getting ready process, but it turned out to be a highlight of the day. It was a very special time and I got tons of compliments! Everyone’s hair and makeup turned out wonderful. The best I think was the atmosphere of calm , fun and joy that Melissa and her team at POP of Color brought. Thank you for making the day extra special !

POP of color 25
    Sent on 04/25/2019

Anne · Married on 04/21/2018

We just had our wedding in Asheville and Pop of Color coordinated having Elizabeth to do our makeup and Emily to do our hair. I'm not someone who wears makeup and it was amazing! They were so patient and accomodating and made us feel like superstars! Thanks for understanding our style and making us glow!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2018

Elizabeth Hayword (makeup) and Savannah (hair) with Pop of Color were phenomenal on (and before) my wedding day! They were so easy to get a hold of, and super flexible! They made the whole engagement period such a breeze, as I was able to do bridal portraits before the wedding day AND bring my mom AND sister for makeup trials before wedding weekend. Their professionalism, timeliness, flexibility and calm demeanors really made for a bride's dream on her wedding day! So thankful for you both! I wish we could go back, and have that special day all over again. Thanks for playing a role in quite literally my BEST DAY EVER.

Sent on 04/25/2018