60 Caledonia Rd, Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Freckles + Ink

Freckles + Ink is a business based in Asheville, North Carolina, which offers an array of wedding invitations, signage, and other decor for couples’ big days. Owner Sierra Hollar combines her creative skills and joy for her work to craft custom designs that reflect her clients’ one-of-a-kind styles and personalities. She works carefully with to-be-weds to ensure that their items clearly and effectively portray their chosen messages, always in a beautiful format.

Freckles + Ink has a wide range of products from which to choose. Couples working with this designer for their special days may avail of calligraphy, invitations, place cards, menus, signs, table numbers, and other hand-lettered creations. Whether you just need one item or desire an entire personalized paper-and-sign collection, Sierra is happy to help bring your dream wedding to life.

• Ratbee Press
details 66 51 1569855 158259941270422

7 Reviews for Freckles + Ink

• Christian

Christian Shinkle · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Freckles and Ink on point!

Sierra with Freckles and Ink really understood what we were looking for and implemented the details we discussed. Fantastic attention to detail and created a few things (like our Polaroid "guest book" and glass seating chart) that turned out perfectly. Highly recommend this vendor to get the job done and UNDER our budget!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Cate

Cate O'connor · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Custom Painted Jean Jacket

Sierra is INCREDIBLE! I'll be taking my fiance's name when I get married, so I really wanted to make sure to honor my family in my engagement photos. I asked Sierra to paint a jean jacket for me that included the letter M (for my new last name) but also flowers to represent each of my closest family members - sunflower for my sister, daisy for my mom, rose for my grandma, and four leaf clovers for my dad/Irish last name. The final product was INCREDIBLE. Gorgeous, wonderful, perfect. I wear it all the time because of how great it turned out. I would 110% recommend Sierra's work to everyone!!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Cate

Cate O'connor · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Custom Painted Jean Jacket

Sent on 04/22/2020

Freckles + Ink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Shipping

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Freckles + Ink 1
    10% OFF ENVELOPE ADDRESSING

Reach out through Wedding Wire to get 10% off your order for calligraphy envelope addressing!

• 60 Caledonia Rd Asheville, NC, 28803 See on map
    (828) 283-0467 (Phone number)
    Location of (Freckles + Ink)