Freckles + Ink Reviews

7 | Asheville, NC

7 Reviews for Freckles + Ink

• Christian

Christian Shinkle · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Freckles and Ink on point!

Sierra with Freckles and Ink really understood what we were looking for and implemented the details we discussed. Fantastic attention to detail and created a few things (like our Polaroid "guest book" and glass seating chart) that turned out perfectly. Highly recommend this vendor to get the job done and UNDER our budget!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Cate

Cate O'connor · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Custom Painted Jean Jacket

Sierra is INCREDIBLE! I'll be taking my fiance's name when I get married, so I really wanted to make sure to honor my family in my engagement photos. I asked Sierra to paint a jean jacket for me that included the letter M (for my new last name) but also flowers to represent each of my closest family members - sunflower for my sister, daisy for my mom, rose for my grandma, and four leaf clovers for my dad/Irish last name. The final product was INCREDIBLE. Gorgeous, wonderful, perfect. I wear it all the time because of how great it turned out. I would 110% recommend Sierra's work to everyone!!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Cate

Cate O'connor · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Custom Painted Jean Jacket

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Truax · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazinnnggg

I have to say, Sierra is about as flexible & awesome as they come. Since I was having a "COVID" wedding, we had two options going into the last two weeks. Sierra was flexible and gave us the time we needed to make the best decisions possible. Not only that, her work is GORGEOUS! She did signs & a beautiful chalkboard piece for us which were outstanding! You won't be disappointed if you hire her!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Hire Freckles + Ink for Your Calligraphy!!

Sierra did an amazing job with the calligraphy for our wedding! We hired her to do the envelopes for our invitations and the signage for our wedding day. She knocked both out of the park. Everything was stunning and she could not have been more kind or professional.

Sent on 05/04/2020

Elizabeth Daubert · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing work!

Sierra was an easy (and the best) decision when we were looking for someone to do our seating charts, escort cards, and signage. We wanted something a little different for our big day and Sierra was super enthusiastic and helpful as we brainstormed. She already had a lot of items (frames, escort cards, etc.) that we could choose from, but also went out of her way to get us items that we really hoped for! Everything she did was beautiful and got a lot of compliments throughout our wedding. She was an absolute DREAM to work with, made our lives and decision making so easy. I cannot recommend Freckles + Ink enough - you will not be disappointed. Sierra's talent is evident in everything she does and she's so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Haylie

Haylie Mills Rubin · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing details!

Sierra is AMAZING! I loved the signs she did for my wedding, definitely added the special touch I was looking for. She went above and beyond during our big day like moving signs from the ceremony to the reception site so we were able to use them twice (because they were so wonderful!)

Sent on 04/20/2020