Magnificent Moments Weddings

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

Magnificent Moments Weddings is a creative wedding planner servicing the Charlotte region of North Carolina. The team at Magnificent Moments Weddings wants to take the weight of wedding planning off your shoulders, but never out of your hands, ensuring that your wedding day is perfectly yours. At Magnificent Moments Weddings, working with each and every couple. They'll learn about what makes you special in order to put your unique touches on the day. The team knows how important your wedding is in starting a long and happy life together, and they want your wedding to focus on both your commitment to each other and the happiness of your friends and family.

Experience
The ladies behind the brand each have educational backgrounds in event planning and design. They keep their knowledge of the industry sharp by continually taking classes and receiving certificates, despite already being one of the top wedding planning firms in Charlotte.

From the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception, the ladies at Magnificent Moments Weddings will be there every step of the way to provide guidance. A plethora of services are available for couples. These services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Full or partial planning
  • Guest lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Paloma M. Married on 05/21/2022

Life Savers

We just had our wedding, planned by Ashton. We hired her from the start for full service planning since I’m very disorganized and a procrastinator. We hit it off with her very quickly. I started calling her my ADD wrangler bc she was able to keep me on track and on topic, which is not easy lol. Let me just say, without her this wedding would have been a complete disaster. Everything was done in a calm manner on time. Nothing on her plate was left to the last minute. She took care of everything on the day of, even moving alpacas around. Yes you read that right. I am so grateful to have found her. I had ZERO worries that day, even when it started raining bc I knew she had everything handled. Nothing ent wrong, or at least that I know of! Any hiccups must have been taken care of behind the scenes without me knowing. I cannot emphasize this enough, if money is tight AT LEAST hire MMW for day-of coordination.

Magnificent Moments Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Paloma! Ashton loved being your ADD wrangler and especially the alpacas! We wish you and Edgar many years of happiness!
  • Tina
    Tina B. Married on 05/21/2022

Peace of Mind

Thank you, Kristen!
    I can't say enough on how valuable Kristen was for us with the final wedding planning and the day of wedding coordination. Kristen was thoughtful, responsive and organized. She has a calming personality and patience. Both excellent qualities for such an important occasion. With a change in weather, we quickly had to make adjustments 30 minutes before guest arrived. The wedding ceremony, cocktail and reception went off seamlessly. As if there had been no last minute changes at all! We could not have done it without Kristen. We have no regrets in hiring Magnificent Moments for my daughter's wedding at The Mint Museum. Highly recommend.

Magnificent Moments Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Tina! Kristen had so much fun with you, Lauren, John and your families & friends! We wish Lauren & John the happiest marriage full of love!
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 08/28/2021

Magnificent Moments Weddings Made Planning a Wedding During COVID-19 Much Easier

Amanda, Shelby, and Brittni were very helpful in planning our wedding. We had a lot of issues, rescheduling due to COVID-19, and vendor issues, but they helped us resolve the issues we could. The whole team is professional and kind. I would recommend them to anyone.

Magnificent Moments Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria! We all enjoyed working on different parts of your wedding planning! We loved being a part of your day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Belk Chapel, Queens University Belk Chapel, Queens University Church & Temple Weddings

Working with Amanda is a fantastic. She is so detailed and has everything on hand for anything you can imagine. I have never met someone more prepared. She is always calm and has a smile on her face and puts everyone from the Mother of the Bride to the vendors she works with at ease. You are in good hands with Magnificent Moments!

Green Valley Photography Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Amanda as her photographer for a blue and white china styled wedding shoot at the Separk Mansion. She was the planner and designer for this shoot, styled 5 tables, and coordinated all of the vendors. The photoshoot was featured on the national wedding blog "With Love''. Amanda was organized and detail oriented which would be an asset for brides who need help planning their wedding.

Dear Kathryn Dear Kathryn Wedding Invitations

I loved working with Amanda! She was organized and extremely easy to communicate with. She had lots of great ideas and executed them perfectly. I would definitely recommend her!

• Dear Kathryn
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 9 Reviews
    · Wedding Invitations

Charlotte
9199461141
Location of (Magnificent Moments Weddings)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding