Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number

About Magnificent Moments Weddings

Magnificent Moments Weddings is a creative wedding planner servicing the Charlotte region of North Carolina. The team at Magnificent Moments Weddings wants to take the weight of wedding planning off your shoulders, but never out of your hands, ensuring that your wedding day is perfectly yours. At Magnificent Moments Weddings, working with each and every couple. They'll learn about what makes you special in order to put your unique touches on the day. The team knows how important your wedding is in starting a long and happy life together, and they want your wedding to focus on both your commitment to each other and the happiness of your friends and family.

Experience
The three ladies behind the brand--Amanda Allsbrook, Brittni Galloway, and Shelby Rouse--each have educational backgrounds in event planning and design. They keep their knowledge of the industry sharp by continually taking classes and receiving certificates, despite already being one of the top wedding planning firms in Charlotte.

From the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception, the ladies at Magnificent Moments Weddings will be there every step of the way to provide guidance. A plethora of services are available for couples. These services include:

• Budget analysis

Magnificent Moments Weddings 5
Magnificent Moments Weddings 6
Magnificent Moments Weddings 7

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, organized, and experienced!

You should absolutely hire MMW to coordinate your wedding.

They are amazing! Without getting into too much detail, I needed to find a new planner after my first couldn't complete services. Suffice to say, I needed to find someone competent, kind, organized, and experienced to clean up that mess but also get me to the finish line in less than three months.

When I emailed Amanda and then had a phone call with her a little later, I was honestly sold - a little scared still, but I knew they were different. At this point of my planning, I was truly just ready for my wedding to be over, I was trying to pick up the pieces from my home in California while the wedding was in North Carolina, and I was just honestly distraught at the whole situation. Amanda was calm, straightforward, and funny and she got what I was looking for immediately. She was BEYOND understanding of my hesitation to work with another planning team and I knew I needed someone though so I signed with MMW - I’m glad I did!

Amanda directed me to Shelby, who was going to be my coordinator. The highest compliment I can pay to anyone is to say that they work hard and they care and Shelby is the hardest working, most thoughtful woman in the biz! From the moment we were connected, she jumped in and got us organized and moving. She is direct, honest, friendly, and organized - exactly what every bride needs and especially what I needed. She answered my many MANY questions promptly and thoughtfully and never made me feel like I was bothering her, it was honestly like talking with an old friend. The day of my wedding, there were some minor hiccups and Shelby handled everything like a pro. I honestly had no idea until after the ceremony because she was so committed to us just enjoying our day and having no stress. My parents were both super impressed by MMW from start to finish and both remarked on how much they could tell Shelby cared about delivering us the perfect day. Our guests had a blast and we got several comments that everything ran smoothly and that’s definitely thanks to Shelby. I could honestly write a small novel about how great it was to be an MMW Bride but to wrap it up - I would definitely recommend Shelby and the MMW team!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Timitra

Timitra Jones · Married on 03/29/2019

Best investment ever!

Amanda Allsbrook and the Magnificent Moments team is the best! Amanda was very professional and extremely organized. It was the best investment ever. With only 5 months to plan, Amanda kept us on task, helped us stay on budget and made all of our dreams come true. She knew all of the vendors and made sure they met our expectations. Words cannot express how great they are! We are thinking of how we can work with her again in the very near future!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Brittni and Amanda are fantastic! I had several meetings with these two prior to my wedding day. They had great ideas and are super creative. My parents and I had so many questions during our initial and final walk-throughs of the venue but it wasn't a problem. Brittni was very responsive and willing to work hard to make sure my wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Magnificent Moments Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Belk Chapel, Queens University
    Belk Chapel, Queens University Church Weddings

Working with Amanda is a fantastic. She is so detailed and has everything on hand for anything you can imagine. I have never met someone more prepared. She is always calm and has a smile on her face and puts everyone from the Mother of the Bride to the vendors she works with at ease. You are in good hands with Magnificent Moments!

• Green Valley Photography
    Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Amanda as her photographer for a blue and white china styled wedding shoot at the Separk Mansion. She was the planner and designer for this shoot, styled 5 tables, and coordinated all of the vendors. The photoshoot was featured on the national wedding blog "With Love''. Amanda was organized and detail oriented which would be an asset for brides who need help planning their wedding.

• Ocean & Coral Creative
    Ocean & Coral Creative Wedding Invitations

I loved working with Amanda! She was organized and extremely easy to communicate with. She had lots of great ideas and executed them perfectly. I would definitely recommend her!