Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Magnificent Moments Weddings

Magnificent Moments Weddings is a creative wedding planner servicing the Charlotte region of North Carolina. The team at Magnificent Moments Weddings wants to take the weight of wedding planning off your shoulders, but never out of your hands, ensuring that your wedding day is perfectly yours. At Magnificent Moments Weddings, working with each and every couple. They'll learn about what makes you special in order to put your unique touches on the day. The team knows how important your wedding is in starting a long and happy life together, and they want your wedding to focus on both your commitment to each other and the happiness of your friends and family.

Experience
The three ladies behind the brand--Amanda Allsbrook, Brittni Galloway, and Shelby Rouse--each have educational backgrounds in event planning and design. They keep their knowledge of the industry sharp by continually taking classes and receiving certificates, despite already being one of the top wedding planning firms in Charlotte.

From the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception, the ladies at Magnificent Moments Weddings will be there every step of the way to provide guidance. A plethora of services are available for couples. These services include:

• Budget analysis

magnificent moments weddings head over heels photo
f937cf4e6354f0ed e jbridalparty 187of238

47 Reviews for Magnificent Moments Weddings

Krista · Married on 10/12/2019

HIRE THEM NOW! It will be the best decision you will make for your wedding day.

I cannot put into words how amazing Shelby and Amanda are! Shelby was available any day and any time via phone call, text, or email during the planning process and on the day of my wedding to answer any questions, regardless of how large or how small, or to calm my nerves at the times I needed it most. Shelby executed a FLAWLESS event, ESPECIALLY considering she got stuck in an elevator taking some of my things back to my hotel room for over an hour DURING my wedding. She had things so well planned out that I had no idea until she was gone until I saw Amanda when we were headed out to our sparkler exit. While it was not Amanda's job to be there that night, she generously came after working another wedding so I could have the sparkler exit I had planned. Her husband even brought the sparklers from her home to the venue because the sparklers I provided were stuck with Shelby in the elevator. The next morning, Shelby's only concern was if my husband and I had the wedding we dreamed of (not the fact that she had a traumatic experience in an elevator). She never made the situation about her, she made the situation about US. After the hotel profusely apologized to me regarding the incident, I kindly explained to them that my night wasn't ruined because of how amazing Magnificent Moments is but it easily could have been if it wasn't for there professionalism, planning, and execution. They make the day about YOU and what YOU want, NOT what other people want and they will work tirelessly to make that happen. I am speaking from experience here.

The goal in hiring a coordinator for me was to make my day less stressful and more successful. I knew things were going to go wrong but I didn't want to know about them. My goal was met and exceeded. Hiring Magnificent Moments was the upmost BEST decision I ever made on my wedding day with the exception of marrying my husband. I promise they will make you feel the same way!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, organized, and experienced!

You should absolutely hire MMW to coordinate your wedding.

They are amazing! Without getting into too much detail, I needed to find a new planner after my first couldn't complete services. Suffice to say, I needed to find someone competent, kind, organized, and experienced to clean up that mess but also get me to the finish line in less than three months.

When I emailed Amanda and then had a phone call with her a little later, I was honestly sold - a little scared still, but I knew they were different. At this point of my planning, I was truly just ready for my wedding to be over, I was trying to pick up the pieces from my home in California while the wedding was in North Carolina, and I was just honestly distraught at the whole situation. Amanda was calm, straightforward, and funny and she got what I was looking for immediately. She was BEYOND understanding of my hesitation to work with another planning team and I knew I needed someone though so I signed with MMW - I’m glad I did!

Amanda directed me to Shelby, who was going to be my coordinator. The highest compliment I can pay to anyone is to say that they work hard and they care and Shelby is the hardest working, most thoughtful woman in the biz! From the moment we were connected, she jumped in and got us organized and moving. She is direct, honest, friendly, and organized - exactly what every bride needs and especially what I needed. She answered my many MANY questions promptly and thoughtfully and never made me feel like I was bothering her, it was honestly like talking with an old friend. The day of my wedding, there were some minor hiccups and Shelby handled everything like a pro. I honestly had no idea until after the ceremony because she was so committed to us just enjoying our day and having no stress. My parents were both super impressed by MMW from start to finish and both remarked on how much they could tell Shelby cared about delivering us the perfect day. Our guests had a blast and we got several comments that everything ran smoothly and that’s definitely thanks to Shelby. I could honestly write a small novel about how great it was to be an MMW Bride but to wrap it up - I would definitely recommend Shelby and the MMW team!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Magnificent Moments Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Belk Chapel, Queens University Church Weddings

Working with Amanda is a fantastic. She is so detailed and has everything on hand for anything you can imagine. I have never met someone more prepared. She is always calm and has a smile on her face and puts everyone from the Mother of the Bride to the vendors she works with at ease. You are in good hands with Magnificent Moments!

• Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Amanda as her photographer for a blue and white china styled wedding shoot at the Separk Mansion. She was the planner and designer for this shoot, styled 5 tables, and coordinated all of the vendors. The photoshoot was featured on the national wedding blog "With Love''. Amanda was organized and detail oriented which would be an asset for brides who need help planning their wedding.

• Dear Kathryn Wedding Invitations

I loved working with Amanda! She was organized and extremely easy to communicate with. She had lots of great ideas and executed them perfectly. I would definitely recommend her!

• Charlotte See on map
    919-646-3349 (Phone number)
    Location of (Magnificent Moments Weddings)