Imagine This! Weddings and Events

Statesville, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Imagine This! Weddings and Events provides full and partial wedding planning services to its clients. Lori and her partner will coordinate your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception with confidence and ease. Their day-of coordination skills keep everyone on-track with their timelines and will complete any to-do lists you may have. Imagine This! Weddings and Events provides budget analysis, event design, guest list management, and vendor referrals to ensure your dream wedding can become a reality. No matter what type of wedding you want to have, the team will create something wonderful. They have experience planning the following wedding types:

• Civil union
  • Non-religious ceremony
  • Religious ceremony

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Cody D. Married on 06/04/2022

Extremely Great Experience!!

Lori and Kendal were absolutely amazing. Lori helped us along the way with multiple meetings to be sure we were on track and helped us make key decisions about the wedding. She was great to work with and we were more than happy with her service. Lori was not able to be there the day of, and instead had Kendal take care of us. Kendall absolutely killed it! She made our day stress free and made everything work so well. They were truly a blessing for us!

Imagine This! Weddings and Events's reply:

Cody,

You and Lauren's wedding was EPIC! I am seriously counting down the days until I can see the pictures from it. Kendall had nothing but great things to say about it. I am so glad that we made your experience stress free with both Kendall and me. I can't wait to see how you and Lauren grow throughout the years.

Katy H. Married on 06/04/2022

5 stars isn’t enough!

Lori and her team were absolutely amazing! Imagine This! helped me create the perfect wedding. I did not come into the process with many ideas or much direction. She was patient and walked me through the entire process from identifying vendors to the tiny touches of the day. Lori was also amazing at sticking to our budget. I am certain that would not have been possible without her. I cannot recommend Imagine This! enough!

Imagine This! Weddings and Events's reply:

Katy,

You and Ken were so amazing to work with. I am thankful that you trusted me with your big day. You asked questions along the way which I absolutely loved. You took my advice and my direction on so many things and everything turned out great. You were an amazing full service bride!
    -Lori
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Team

Owner & Lead Planner

Lori's love for events started as a young child. While in college at Western Carolina, she was hired to be the event planner for the university. After college, she traveled around the North Carolina Mountains working at different wedding venues and resorts until she opened Imagine This Curated Events. Lori loves bringing inspirations to fruition and putting a smile on her clients' faces.

Kendall
Kendall
Lead Planner/ Coordinator

Hi there!

I’m Kendall, I am wife and first time mama to sweet girl name Charleigh! The first thing you should know about me is that I am total sucker for all “Love Stories”, it’s actually what got me started in this business. My career started in 2017 as event assistant at a multi-million dollar wedding venue. I also completed an internship with a local wedding planning company. My absolute favorite part about planning weddings is getting to meet so many incredible people from all walks of life and having the opportunity to build relationships that last a lifetime. When I am not planning or working at a wedding, I am traveling and creating a lot of sweet memories with my family! I can’t wait to meet you!

Charlotte, NC Statesville, NC, 28208
Location of (Imagine This! Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding