Elle Dee Designs

Charlotte, NC View map

Lauren@TheElleDee.com / #704-817-8371

Elle Dee Designs provides one of a kind wedding stationery by focusing on each bride's individuality. The goal at Elle Dee Designs is to bring your wedding vision to life, while impressing your guests with a lasting, first impression.

Most common offerings: save the dates, wedding invitation suites, wedding announcements, thank you cards, place cards, escort cards, wedding programs, favor boxes, menus, signage, and rentals. While these are the most common items selected, the options are not limited to just this list.

The printing types offered: Letterpress, Foil stamping, Embossing, Thermography, and Digital Printing.

Die Cutting for any shape is also available.

With an offering of 300 paper choices including matte, metallic, glittered, duplex, patterned and velum papers, there are plenty of choices to incorporate your color palate.

Calligraphy services are also offered for addressing your envelopes, place cards, escort cards, and anything else you can imagine.

Please contact Lauren to set up a meeting today!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Lauren Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lauren was great to work with! Not only is she an effective communicator but she showed wonderful customer service. From our first meeting, she treated the experience as an educational one. I didn't understand all the types of paper and options but she slowly walked through those with me. I was planning my wedding from afar (wedding was in Florida) and my mom wanted to see the options as well. Lauren allowed me to take some samples to show my mom. The entire process from start to finish was organized and if there were questions, Lauren was quick to answer. I received great feedback from friends and family, and look forward to posting professional photos of the finished product!
    Lindsay Married on 11/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Book her and book her early... Something tells me she is going to be swamped with interest in a bit! Honestly, though, I can't emphasize enough how amazing working with Lauren has been. She understood my vision better than I could articulate it and the product was absolutely out of this world. I have received countless compliments on how my invitations are the most beautiful invitations my guests have ever seen, so I didn't stop there with Lauren. We are now using her for a program sign and a seating chart sign. Highlyyyyyy recommend!!!!
    Emily Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Elle Dee Designs! Lauren designed gorgeous invitations for my daughter's wedding. We couldn't be more pleased and have received so many compliments on them. Lauren has a unique ability to understand a bride's vision and bring it to life. She is very talented and creative, has great attention to detail, and high standards for quality. It was a real pleasure working with Lauren and I would definitely work with her again for future stationery needs.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

Her work is amazing- make sure to check this lady out- she is so creative! We worked together on a shoot and she went above and beyond. Cant wait to collaborate more together!!

Charlotte, 28205
Location of (Elle Dee Designs)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding