Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number

About Elle Dee Designs

Lauren@TheElleDee.com / #704-817-8371

Elle Dee Designs provides one of a kind wedding stationery by focusing on each bride's individuality. The goal at Elle Dee Designs is to bring your wedding vision to life, while impressing your guests with a lasting, first impression.

Most common offerings: save the dates, wedding invitation suites, wedding announcements, thank you cards, place cards, escort cards, wedding programs, favor boxes, menus, signage, and rentals. While these are the most common items selected, the options are not limited to just this list.

The printing types offered: Letterpress, Foil stamping, Embossing, Thermography, and Digital Printing.

Die Cutting for any shape is also available.

With an offering of 300 paper choices including matte, metallic, glittered, duplex, patterned and velum papers, there are plenty of choices to incorporate your color palate.

Calligraphy services are also offered for addressing your envelopes, place cards, escort cards, and anything else you can imagine.

Please contact Lauren to set up a meeting today!

Follow Elle Dee Designs on

maa2062
01preparation0001

20 Reviews for Elle Dee Designs

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Lauren was great to work with! Not only is she an effective communicator but she showed wonderful customer service. From our first meeting, she treated the experience as an educational one. I didn't understand all the types of paper and options but she slowly walked through those with me. I was planning my wedding from afar (wedding was in Florida) and my mom wanted to see the options as well. Lauren allowed me to take some samples to show my mom. The entire process from start to finish was organized and if there were questions, Lauren was quick to answer. I received great feedback from friends and family, and look forward to posting professional photos of the finished product!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2016

Book her and book her early... Something tells me she is going to be swamped with interest in a bit! Honestly, though, I can't emphasize enough how amazing working with Lauren has been. She understood my vision better than I could articulate it and the product was absolutely out of this world. I have received countless compliments on how my invitations are the most beautiful invitations my guests have ever seen, so I didn't stop there with Lauren. We are now using her for a program sign and a seating chart sign. Highlyyyyyy recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend Elle Dee Designs! Lauren designed gorgeous invitations for my daughter's wedding. We couldn't be more pleased and have received so many compliments on them. Lauren has a unique ability to understand a bride's vision and bring it to life. She is very talented and creative, has great attention to detail, and high standards for quality. It was a real pleasure working with Lauren and I would definitely work with her again for future stationery needs.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Elle Dee Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Heidi Crowder Wedding Design
    Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

Her work is amazing- make sure to check this lady out- she is so creative! We worked together on a shoot and she went above and beyond. Cant wait to collaborate more together!!