Digital Spark Weddings Reviews

Digital Spark Weddings 6
Digital Spark Weddings 7
  • Monika

Monika Salama · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Best group of photographers and videographers to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Digital Sparks! Not only are they very professional and friendly, they are an amazing group of photographers and videographers to work with! They made our wedding day very special and A lot of fun. Our Coptic Orthodox ceremony is unique and it was captured perfectly. They captured every moment and feeling that we felt throughout our whole day, from getting ready, to leaving at the reception, and saying goodbye to everyone. This day wouldn’t have been the same if it weren’t for them. We strongly recommend them because of their skill set of capturing every moment and every detail to the point that you’ll be able to feel the same emotions all over again. Thank you Digital Sparks for everything, we really appreciate you sharing our special day with us.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Sudeep Mehta, Rina Desai · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Sudeep and Rina, Digital Spark Photography with Josh

I would absolutely recommend Josh from Digital Spark Weddings.
    He's one of the kindest vendors we ever met. He's very knowledgeable about Indian engagements and weddings, and does a very good job staying in touch and he's extremely creative with the pictures that he takes. He makes sure to capture all the important elements of an event, and checks in with you frequently to see if you need anything.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Shellie · Married on 05/26/2018

Definitely recommend!

I would 100% recommend! This team was amazing to work with. Highly professional yet fun!

We worked with them for our engagement and wedding photos along with our wedding video. We have so many amazing photos and the video is something we’ll cherish forever.

The experience was lovely we’ll definitely work them again!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Digital Spark Weddings 14
    Digital Spark Weddings 15
    Digital Spark Weddings 16

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Digital Spark Studios! Adam was so kind and flexible to be available as long as we needed him on our wedding day to capture every moment. Our video is out of this world and we have been watching it over and over! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Priya · Married on 04/07/2018

Digital Sparks was our favorite vendor we worked with- and we had an Indian/Catholic wedding lasting several days so there were a lot of teams involved! Both Adam and Josh were absolutely phenomenal in terms of their professionalism, kindness, flexibility, and product. They went out of their way to make sure they delivered the exact product we were looking for, and appeased all the small details we wanted in our trailer and video. They went out of their way to stay longer than they were scheduled just to make sure they got the best shots in the best light. I highly recommend choosing them for your wedding day- we are so thankful they were a part of our wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2018

J · Married on 02/24/2018

Before most of our other plans were in place, we knew we wanted Digital Spark to be our wedding photographers. They are exceptionally creative, focused, and professional, and their work is truly first rate. On our big day, I couldn’t have been happier with our choice. The entire day was a blur of excitement, energy, and joy. Josh and Adam did an impeccable job capturing every moment, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with their work. Best wedding photographers ever!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Digital Spark Weddings 17

Disha · Married on 11/11/2017

I am so happy that we went with Joshua and Adam for our wedding photos and videos - they went above and beyond my expectations! They worked tirelessly to capture all of the big moments, and to make sure that the photos and videos came out exactly how we wanted. They managed to capture the joy and excitement that we felt that day, and we will treasure these memories forever!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Ina

Ina · Married on 09/23/2017

Adam was AMAZING. Words cannot express how helpful he was and he saved our wedding!
    We hired a photographer separate from Digital Sparks Studios and she ended up not being able to make it to our wedding day. We were known of this last minute, but Adam was able to find a replacement and we were still able to still be on schedule. The quality of his work is amazing and I can't wait to get our final products. Him and his team are the nicest people and we're so lucky to have found Digital Spark Studios. We could not have been any more luckier and happier with their exceptional service. Everyone, you HAVE to use them. It's SO worth it. :)

Sent on 09/24/2017

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

Jon and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Adam and Josh for our September 2017 wedding. Their responsiveness/timeliness, attention to detail, and most of all their talent is what truly makes Digital Spark Studios incredible! What really set Adam a part from all the vendors we worked with was his calm demeanor. As anyone could expect, the day of your wedding can be a little chaotic, but anytime I interacted with Adam (which was a lot since he was with us girls as we were getting ready), I felt a sense of calm. I was constantly blown away by his willingness to help and go above and beyond his “contracted services”.
    Throughout the whole day, Adam and Josh guided and directed the wedding party to capture the best moments. The video Adam and Josh created for us is out of this world amazing!! So many of my friends commented, “That was by far the best wedding video I have ever seen”! The video captured our love story and our day perfectly. I highly recommend Digital Spark Studios to any Bride or individual! Videography is one of those expenses some Brides decide against, but it was hands down the best decision I made!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tola · Married on 08/05/2017

Digital Sparks Studio was the 2nd company that I reached out to for the videography service. The 1st company was a little standoffish and he didn’t have the custom package option.
    Adam was my main point of contact. He was very personable even though I had a million little annoying questions. At the end of the first phone call, I decided that there was no need to consult with other videographer companies. He wasn’t pushy on purchasing additional services and didn’t try to convince me to pick the most expensive option and he took the time to explain their process. I took advantage of the custom package deal and asked for the proposal to be revised several times, Adam was very patient with me.

I got to interact with Josh for the first time at the planning meeting the week of my wedding. I was super stressed, and he tried to help calm me down. He answered all my questions and seemed very open to doing whatever was our vision for our wedding. We were extremely worried about appearing, stiff, boring and uncomfortable on camera. Josh made the experience very comfortable. I didn’t notice he was filming on some of the shots. It was very easy to work with him. He captured all the important moments.

The videos are amazing! I wish I had a time machine to go back in the past to tell myself not to worry about doing business with this company. Everyone is amazed at how the videos turned out. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/29/2017

We could not love our wedding video any more than we do. So many wedding videos seem to follow the same formula, but Digital Sparks takes this to another level - they give you a wedding FILM. They really captured the essence of our wedding day and although it was not originally in our budget, we're so happy we hired them to film our wedding day (AKA worth every penny)! They are very creative, deliver an amazing product, were great to be around and everyone said they were a pleasure to work with. You're definitely in good hands!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Digital Spark Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jackie! All the best to you and Franco in the future :)
    Stay in touch!

Taylor · Married on 07/15/2017

Wow! The Digital Spark Studio team outdid themselves as our videographer for our wedding day. Their work is unbelievable and they will make you feel very comfortable while filming. They are amazing to work with, very easy to coordinate with, and just great! Our wedding video by them will forever be one of our most cherished things from the wedding since it perfectly captures our day. We are so happy with our decision to choose Digital Spark Studio and will forever use them in our future!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Abby · Married on 10/28/2016

Joshua and Adam were absolutely amazing! I spoke with 17 videographers, but wasn't impressed. I had decided to stop looking into videographers when I came across Digital Spark Studios on Wedding Wire. I made an appointment to meet with them that weekend. We were blown away with their professionalism, talent, and experience. My husband and I knew that they were going to be perfect for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, they filmed from morning until night! They fit in seamlessly and captured every single detail. Everyone commented on how they couldn't wait to see the final product. I've even had some guests check-in to see when the film would be ready! We just received our wedding film and it is beyond perfect! The amount of time and work they put into making their wedding films is unbelievable. This was easily the best decision and investment we made concerning our wedding! Hats off to Joshua and Adam for capturing our day perfectly!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/15/2016

Adam and Josh were awesome! They took the time to understand exactly what we wanted our wedding video to be like! The day of the wedding, I hardly even noticed them being there and they got the most amazing shots! We LOVE our video and loved working with these guys!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

The Digital Spark Studio team outdid themselves as our photographers/videographer for our wedding day. Picking out our photography team had to be the hardest decision to make during out wedding planning process, but once we found the Digital Spark Studio team we knew they would be the perfect fit. Adam in particular did such an amazing job at planning every last detail out with me and even offered his expertise in the planning of our "Day Of Schedule". Adam will definitely go the extra mile for you, whenever needed! The quality of their work is unbelievable and they will all make you feel perfectly comfortable while filming and photographing you. We are so happy with our decision to choose Digital Spark Studio and will forever use them in our future!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Carolina · Married on 09/24/2016

We believe Adam and Joshua are exceptionally talented and rising stars in the industry. For our wedding they spent the entire day capturing beautiful moments and crafted those moments into a film that turned those moments into our story. They used state of the art equipment (including a drone) and demonstrated the artistic vision and talent to know which moments to capture and how best to capture them. They have friendly and kind personalities and we felt like they were our friends. They also worked seemlessly with our photographer throughout the evening. They were also humble (not something we often see in talented artists), and when we asked them to make a few changes to the film to highlight some additional elements of the day that held personal significance to us and certain family members, they graciously incorporated the feedback and delivered an outstanding final product. We were very lucky to find this team of talented artists and think they have a very bright future ahead of them. We wholeheartedly recommend them!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

I got married at the Ballantyne Hotel here in Charlotte and I have Digital Sparks to thank for capturing every special moment of it. This is the BEST investment I made throughout my entire wedding experience. The service, quality, and video was worth every penny and more! I was truly blown away with my video! Adam is amazing and I would recommend him to ANYONE planning a special event. This guy is truly talented.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2016

Josh and Adam filmed my wedding in Asheville and I was absolutely blown away by what these guys can do! They were there for my entire wedding day, start to finish! The amount of work they put in to making sure they captured everything I wanted was simply amazing! Getting a wedding video was the best choice I could have possibly made when planning my wedding, I was on the fence at first but I am SO glad that I decided to have Digital Spark Studios capture my day!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Leigh · Married on 08/20/2016

Digital Spark Studios did a wonderful job with our Engagement photos. We not only got perfect pictures that we will treasure but we had fun doing it. Digital Spark Studios were flexible and accommodating with location and ideas. They directed us well to get the end product that we wanted. I highly recommend this company for any photography needs from our Engagement photo session experience. I will be using them again for my bridal portraits.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Elise · Married on 08/06/2016

The Digital Spark team by far is one of the best photography/ videography teams around and have helped make my dreams a reality. From our first meeting at to our engagement shoot the team has been a pleasure to work with and have been flexible. The team is also naturally talented and has that eye for the perfect shot. When we received our engagement photos, it was hard to choose which were our favorites because they were all simply amazing. Another plus to this team is they are willing to travel-- which was a must since we are getting married out of state. I highly recommend this team to anyone- you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

Adam and Josh were fantastic to work with! They did the videography for our wedding. From the first time we met through the time we received our videos Adam and Josh were very professional, friendly and responsive. They captured the true environment and feel of the wedding! We are so glad they were a part of our wedding day and now have an amazing wedding video to share with family and friends!

Sent on 08/18/2016

I love working with Joshua and Adam. The quality of their work is unmatched! They are professional, efficient and they do an amazing job capturing special moments. I’m looking forward to working with them for my upcoming spring 2016 wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2016

Digital Spark Studios was such a great decision. I was on the fence about getting a videographer and am so happy I did. They made the whole process so simple - and even showed up early to our wedding. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Digital Spark was beyond amazing! They are an EXTREMELY TALENTED team and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to video our special day. We have received so many compliments on our wedding video since we got it back. They were a pleasure to work with and the video came back to us very fast! If you have the opportunity to book with Digital Spark Studio, I promise you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/18/2015