1220 Shenandoah Circle, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for Project:Life Photo

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing day!

Melissa and Brian were great to work with! They provide an amazing guide book the help plan everything from the engagement session to the day of timeline and family photo checklist. I was nervous about day of timeline working out with coordinating all the vendors but they really made me feel at ease and worked so well with everyone else, I didn’t feel like we had to worry about anything day of! They were so sweet to get us some sneak peak pictures in time to order holiday stuff and we have received so many compliments on the pictures so far, can’t wait to see the rest! I know they will be amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kailagh · Married on 06/28/2014

I can not recommend Project Life Photography enough! My engagement and weddings photos were just beautiful. They were able to capture all the detail and precious moments from our special day! Brian and Melissa made my husband and I feel completely at ease. They are so professional yet fun and creative! I really wasn't too excited about having my bridal portraits done as I find that they are usually just awkward, but I am in LOVE with how they turned out. Brian and Melissa selected an amazing location and made it such a fun experience for me. I definitely plan to use them in the future for our maternity, birth, and newborn shoots too!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Sam · Married on 12/01/2013

Brian & Melissa go above and beyond as photographers. They truly care about you as a couple and go out of their way to serve and make you feel so comfortable on your special day. We had our wedding down in South America, on the northern coast of Colombia & they were the most flexible, thoughtful & helpful people you could ever ask for. The pre-wedding process and get to know each other times were great as they really desired to capture what your dreams and visions are. A definite recommendation for anyone looking for quality professional photography services!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Project:Life Photo's reply:

Sam... thank you SO much for taking the time to write such kind words.

Sam and Margarita's wedding can be viewed here:

Project:Life Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Split Second Sound
    Split Second Sound Wedding DJs

We love working with this husband and wife team ,so Cool in their approach, and great pictures taken every time. Easy to work with at any event.

• Joan Day Weddings
    Joan Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Brian and Melissa of Project: Life Photography are a dynamic duo. They have a unique ability to capture a person's inner self. The photos they have taken of couples (my clients) really illustrate the relationship between the couple and a true reflection of who they are. They are prompt and thorough, which makes my job as a planner much easier. They are great photographers.

• Isabel's Corner Videography
    Isabel's Corner Videography Wedding Videographers

Melissa and Brian are one of my favorite photography teams to work with! I am so impressed with every wedding they put out! I haven't seen one bad photo or one lackluster wedding from them! And without giving a cookie cutter product, I can always tell when I'm looking at one of their images. They definitely have a style that they stay true to! But while staying true, they never duplicate their ideas! They are always coming up with new and creative ways to expand their vision! I have yet to be disappointed! They are amazing people on top of everything else! Love this couple to pieces!!!

• 1220 Shenandoah Circle Rock Hill, 29730 See on map