9 Silverstone Drive, Asheville, NC 28805 Map · Phone number

IMG2703resize
40c2f9efaa5db6e7 1285186573064 IMG0598resize
IMG1159resize

14 Reviews for Sarah Rominger Photography

Sarah was a fabulous photographer with the best quality photos around. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 04/23/2013

Susan · Married on 11/04/2012

My husband and I recently got our wedding photos back from Sarah and are so so SO thrilled with what a great job she did. Every photo is incredible! We can't even decide what to have framed because there are so many that we love. They are crisp, clean, beautiful photos that capture everything we loved about that day and more. When we were looking at photographers, we noticed so many used special camera effects or lighting to make photos look good. Sarah stood out to us because her photos didn't have any of that. They were just beautiful, clear, candid photos that told a story of the day. They are unique and artistic on their own without any "extras". That is exactly what we got and we couldn't be happier. The photos she took of us at sunset are especially jaw-dropping amazing.

Sarah was great to work with and really helped me throughout the planning process. She's also just really fun and positive which is exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day! I can't recommend Sarah highly enough. She's professional, fun, positive, and extremely talented. After seeing the photos, one of my friends said "That girl is worth her weight in gold!" I could not agree more!!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Meghann · Married on 08/18/2012

As a newly engaged young woman in today's incredibly expensive wedding industry, it is a daunting task to say the least in finding and then booking the perfect photographer. Finding a photographer for my bridal portrait session was one of the first things I started to look for after becoming engaged. I had a very specific idea in mind when I began scouring Google, online reviews, websites, friends' Facebook pages, friends of friends' Facebook pages, etc. and when I came across Sarah Rominger's webiste, I was immediately drawn to her eye for exact moments, her use of light, and her style had just that "thing" I was looking for. She tells stories with her camera. Sarah and I immediately had great conversation via email and I couldn't wait for our session. Finally, the day came in July and it was just my luck that it began to storm and rain. I was devistated at first, but Sarah was such a trooper and we pushed through it, ultimately resulting in one of the more artistic bridal portrait sessions that I've seen! After just a few minutes, I was completely comfortable and trusted her enough to trudge up a mountain through cow manure with an impending thunderstorm just a few mountains away. She had a job in helping me control my face, it can become goofy, especially when I laugh too hard. But it was hard not to, because I had so much fun and created one of the best memories linked to my wedding that I will always cherish and remember. Thank you so much, Sarah. You are precious and have given me such an amazing gift with all of your talents!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Sarah Rominger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Swannanoa Flower Shop
    Swannanoa Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Sarah is THE professional photographer. Wonderful personality, and very professional.

• Get Vocal Entertainment
    Get Vocal Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah is such a delight to work with. She is a true pro, and her photography speaks for itself...AMAZING!!! We have done probably a dozen weddings together, and I hope for many more. She is a star!!

• Sarah Whitmeyer Photography
    Sarah Whitmeyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is enthusiastic and sweet and takes beautiful images.

• 9 Silverstone Drive Asheville, 28805 See on map