1820 East 7th Street, Charlotte, NC 28204 Map · Phone number

About Olive Paper

Olive Paper is an invitation and design studio for all of your wedding, baby, gala, birthday, holiday card and brand identity needs. Inspiration comes from your ideas & personality. The product results in a one-of-a-kind paper delight!

• Calligraphy of Charlotte
delight retreat 2015 olive paper 0056

34 Reviews for Olive Paper

• Jillian

Jillian Hochdorf · Married on 12/07/2019

Easy Experience for the BEST Invitations!

I can't recommend Deb at Olive Paper enough. I honestly didn't think invitations would be very stressful, and had every intention of doing them online myself. The second I started looking, I was overwhelmed and knew I needed help. That's when I found Deb. Deb was beyond patient with me as I went back and forth on figuring out how to get what I wanted, while working within my budget. She made it all happen.

Her words to me were, "I want you to open this invitation and feel so happy, and excited", and that is EXACTLY what I felt.

Deb worked with me on my entire invitation suite, thank you cards, menus, programs, and hotel welcome guide, place cards, and stickers for my gift bags. She made me feel like everything was under control and this was one thing I shouldn't even worry about. I completely trusted her and she brought my vision past my wildest dreams. I was SO excited to send the invitations out and hear my family and friends reactions.

The ONE downside to having my wedding day approach is that all my work for now is done with Deb, but you can be sure whenever I need custom stationary, thank you cards, invitations, signs, anything, I'll be going STRAIGHT TO HER DOOR.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Olive Paper's reply:

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH Jillian! I adore your invitation suite and loved working with you even more! xoxo
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/13/2018

Invitation suite was stunning

Deb Hall with Olive Paper is AMAZING! She was so helpful in the design process and created exactly what I wanted and more! She helped me find ways to stay within my budget while giving me the super special custom look I wanted. It was so much fun working with her and seeing how she perfected everything down to the last detail! It was literally my favorite part of the wedding planning process. I would absolutely recommend Olive Paper if you want an elegant unique look!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Olive Paper's reply:

THANK YOU HOLLY! Loved working with you guys on your wedding stationery! And I can't wait to blog your wedding!! xo!
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/13/2018

Deb helped bring our vision to life!

Deb of Olive Paper was incredible to work with! She helped bring the vision we had for our invitations and 'weekend of' items to life. When my fiancé and I first met with Deb, we had a few ideas in mind but still needed a lot of direction. Deb immediately helped turn those ideas into a reality and created the most beautiful invitations! We wanted to include a map in our welcome bags and Deb was able to pull together a design with the perfect level of detail, which was extremely impressive since we were not getting married locally so she had to research the location & design the card. We received tons of compliments on everything she helped design. Deb helped carry our custom 'logo'/theme through to all of our weekend items. We had her help with our invitations, programs, weekend information cards, welcome bag stickers, koozies, napkins and food & beverage signs. It all turned out so amazing!

Deb is extremely easy to work with! She is responsive to questions, helps set a timeline for getting everything ordered, she is creative and also super friendly! If you work with Deb you will be extremely happy with your decision and will have the most stunning invitations!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Olive Paper's reply:

LOVED working on your wedding stationery details, Frances! Thanks for trusting Olive Paper to bring your beautiful vision to life! Cheers!!

Olive Paper FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Carolina Event Design Wedding Planners

Deb has incredible talent and a true eye for unique and custom design.

• Aisha Thomas Events Wedding Planners

What more can I say!?! We just love working with Olive Paper. We recommend Olive Paper and love the work she has done for our brides. Very professional yet creative wedding pro!!

• 1820 East 7th Street Charlotte, North Carolina, 28204 See on map
    by appointment only
    Location of (Olive Paper)