Aisha Thomas Events

Charlotte, NC View map
$3,600 Package Price

$3,600 Package Price

Aisha Thomas Events believes that "life is a celebration" and our clients soon become friends. Our services range from meticulous planning to eclectic design giving you a peace of mind on your wedding day. We offer customized pricing that fits your needs while helping you create realistic budgets. While we're based in the Charlotte, NC area - we absolutely love planning destination weddings. Regardless of where you are in the planning process, we're committed to providing the best attention to detail while working a team of professions who share the same level of service. Feel free to email hello@aishathomas.com or call 704-951-4273 so that we can chat! We look forward to meeting you and getting to know you better.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• U
    Ullanda Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Aisha Thomas Events made my wedding absolutely beautiful!! Aisha Thomas took my vision and executed it way beyond my expectations. Aisha Thomas Events met my all my needs as well as planned for and anticipated needs behind the scenes. I appreciated Aisha Thomas Events attention to details and efficiency for getting things done. I would definitely recommend Aisha Thomas Events...they did it all including helping me find my venue, planning the day, selecting the perfect flowers, decor, coordinating the day of and even taking care of my dog after she walked down the aisle!! Thank you so much for making my vision a reality!!!!
    Kema Married on 12/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    ATE has been turned an almost nightmarish experience into a dream experience. Aisha has coordinated and managed all of my contracts, travel arrangements and that of my guests. I cannot imagine how stressful it would have been for me to do it all myself. She is definitely worth the cost and she is amazing at what she does. Even when I KNOW I'm getting on her nerves she is always kind, professional, and helpful. Very goal oriented and dedicated to helping me pull off the perfect wedding.
    Sharonda Married on 07/16/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Aisha and her team provided design, floral, decor, and coordination services for our special day. It could not have turned out to be more perfect! My husband and I didn't have much of a vision for how we wanted our wedding day to be, but through a series of conversations, Aisha was able to extract the ideas that we needed to bring it all together and make our day more beautiful than we could imagine. From the rehearsal to the ceremony and the reception, everything went according to plan with Aisha's coordination. We didn't have to worry about a single thing other than ourselves. Aisha is a bright and talented planner in every aspect. She even handles last minute changes very well:) If you are looking for that personal yet professional touch, look no further!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Hey Bartender Charlotte NC Hey Bartender Charlotte NC Bar Services & Beverages

Aisaha was wonderful to work with! Very professional and has a very great attitude! i look forward to working with her in the near future.

Olive Paper Olive Paper Wedding Invitations

Olive Paper LOVES working with Aisha Thomas Events! She's a super sweet soul and also rocks out events and styling - which is ALWAYS a plus! You can't go wrong with Aisha!

Images of Power Images of Power Wedding Videographers

Aisha is great to work with. I have worked with her while in business and also for my personal wedding. You will not be disappointed with her work.

PO Box 33235, Suite B3 #179 Charlotte, NC, 28301

By Appointment
Location of (Aisha Thomas Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding