Mooresville, NC 28115 Map · Phone number

Classic centerpiece at the Grand Bohemian Asheville NC
Classic centerpiece at the Grand Bohemian Asheville NC
Low Hollywood glam hydrangea and rose centerpiece
Low Hollywood glam hydrangea and rose centerpiece
Hollywood glam centerpieces and detail shots at The Grand Bohemian Hotel in Asheville NC
image

From This Day Forward 6
From This Day Forward 7

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

I LOVED working with Barbara to design the flowers and decor for our wedding. She has such a fun, bubbly personality that made it easy to get along with her. From day one, I felt like Barbara just “got” the look that I was going for at our wedding - classic, timeless, and romantic. Barbara gave us a number of different options for flowers so that we could pick something within our budget. I was totally blown away by the flowers Barbara created on our Wedding Day. I spent a lot of time at the ceremony staring at the altar flowers in awe - they were exquisite and everything I dreamed of. Thank you Barbara for making our wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    From This Day Forward 8

Julianne · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot express how wonderful Barbara was to work with. She did the flowers for our wedding and everything was absolutely stunning. We had an art deco wedding and the flowers were so perfect. She was so easy and flexible to work with and was extremely professional. Wonderful experience working with Barbara!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lindsay · Married on 02/24/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing Barbara did at our wedding! I literally had no idea what I really wanted besides the colors and she made my wedding become a fairy tale!! She did such a beautiful job! Everyone keeps commenting on how beautiful the floral was and my bouquet!! Honestly I couldn’t have pictured it any prettier!! Barbara did amazing and I’m so grateful! I would definitely recommend her without a doubt! She is so sweet and reasonable! She worked with my budget and literally included everything I imagined possible!! Love her!

Sent on 03/12/2018

From This Day Forward FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Spintastic Sounds
    Spintastic Sounds Wedding DJs

One talented lady! Flawless every event... Presentation is always stunning... Timely and always on point... Flowers & designs are SO professional and breathtaking, the clients and guests RAVE about it the entire event... You will be EXTREMELY pleased with From This Day Forward...

• Bella Amore
    Bella Amore Wedding Hair & Makeup

I recommend Barbara with From This Day Forward to all of my brides. She does exceptional work and is extremely professional. Her cakes not only look beautiful, but taste absolutely amazing! I have seen her do flowers for many different brides and she manages to incorporate their style beautifully and always produces something original and unique to that bride. She has such a wonderful personality and is so easy to work with. I used her for my own wedding and couldn't have had a better experience!

• Mooresville, 28115 See on map