Spintastic Sounds

Charlotte, NC View map
$1,450 Most Popular Price

$1,450 Most Popular Price

Spintastic Sounds is a professional DJ & day of wedding coordination company. We have over 30 years & thousands of successful wedding experiences behind us. From background dinner music, to full dance floors we have a memorable celebration waiting for you.

CHARLOTTE... Todd & Jessica Alexander serve the Charlotte market creating memorable celebrations for everyone attending your special day. They bring the experience necessary to make sure your wedding day meets every expectation. You can book both entertainment and your wedding coordinator or just your event DJ service in one convenient package.

ASHEVILLE... Pat Lance serves Asheville and the surrounding area and would love to create an event that will be remembered for years to come. He believes the small details make the biggest difference and the highest quality doesn’t have to come with the highest price.

Visit us directly at www.spintasticsounds.com & Thank you for your interest in Spintastic Sounds...

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,450

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Chelcee C. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing DJ + Wedding Coordinator Team

Todd and Jessica were incredible to work with! Our guests loved the music and Jessica made sure everything was right on track the day-of. We appreciate everything they did to make our wedding day special and would highly recommend them to any couples planning an upcoming wedding!
  • Kerry
    Kerry H. Married on 03/27/2021

No One Left the Dance Floor!

Pat Lance at Spintastic Sounds was recommended to us by our wedding planner, Mary Bell, and he did not disappoint!
    Pat took care of the ceremony music and our reception music. He even helped me pick out the right songs for the ceremony by asking me about my music preferences.

During the reception, Pat picked the best music for cocktail hour and dinner hour. After dinner, the dance floor opened up and I don't think anyone left the dance floor until the absolute last minute! We all had the best time, everyone was raving about it the next morning!
    Lauren A. Married on 02/04/2021

one of the best DJs I've ever hired

I am from the North and was getting married in the South and being new to the area, I had no idea what to expect. From the first time i communicated with Todd and his wife Jessica, I was put at ease. Jessica is super organized like i am and she just "got me" and understood exactly what I wanted. Todd listened to all our ideas and gave his experienced input when my fiance and i were undecided. During the ceremony he literally played the specific list of songs i gave him. During the reception, he was a wonderful MC and really "read" the crowd so he wasn't playing songs to an empty dance floor.
    Over the years I have hosted, and planned for others, many parties using both bands and DJs. After experiencing Spintastic Sounds I would feel confident not only using them again but referring them to others.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

31 photos · 09/12/2016
  • Joey & Mary
    21 photos · 11/11/2015

Brent Gulledge Photography Brent Gulledge Photography Wedding Photographers

Todd is one of the best DJs in the the Carolinas! I work with many DJs, the best ones are client focused and know how to get the party/reception jumping! You know a guy is good when you see him enthusiastically moving about and smiling all night long! Todd is a PRO all the way!

From This Day Forward Wedding & Special Event Design From This Day Forward Wedding & Special Event Design Wedding Planners

We absolutely can not say enough good things about the folks at Spintastic Sounds. They go above and beyond to make every reception special, and have a talent for bringing the party to life. They are so professional, personable, and in our opinion, the very best choice you can make for your event.

In His Service Productions, LLC In His Service Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

Todd Alexander is a awesome DJ to work with. We have worked with him on several weddings at different locations and the results are always the same. Great atmosphere, Full Dance Floor, and very happy Bride and Grooms. If you need a DJ give Todd a call you won't be disappointed!

7320 Old Oak Ln Charlotte, NC, 28227
Location of (Spintastic Sounds)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding