4716 Easthaven Dr, Charlotte, NC 28212 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Parkes Entertainment

Operating out of Charlotte, North Carolina, Parkes Entertainment - DJ O.P. is a family-owned and operated mobile entertainment business that services weddings and other events. Owner and primary DJ Omar Parkes has mixed music professionally for more than 15 years. This professional DJ will work closely with a couple to create a wedding entertainment experience for them and their guests.

Parkes Entertainment offers family-friendly wedding DJ service for diverse ages and cultural backgrounds. Your starting fee includes a consultation so that Omar can get to know you and your requirements. Additionally, your DJ will take on MC duties for your proceedings and bring a sound system and microphones. Depending on your selections, Omar will also provide karaoke, a do-not-play list, a photo booth, a projector, and uplighting to further enhance your celebration.

• Black-owned

1 User photo

• Arlene

Arlene N. · Married on 05/21/2021

Wedding 5/21/21

Working with Omar was a absolute pleasure. He took the time to meet with me and my fiancé to get to know us and find out what type of vibe we were looking for at our event.
    He made a special mix for my bridal procession that I will forever be great full for!
    We spent months reviewing song choices, and he made suggestions where appropriate.
    Every single one of my guests ( from young to old) were pleased with the music and his personal anecdotes that he incorporated based on the information he acquired during our meetings.
    I am already planning on using him for future events!!!

Sent on 06/11/2021

Parkes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Newman! Your special day was memorable for so many reasons. All the best your new journey and once again, Thank you for choosing Parkes Ent.!

Carletta B. · Married on 04/16/2021

Outstanding DJ

Kept the guests thoroughly entertained and the wedding reception going great will continue to use him for every event in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2021

Parkes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Mrs. Burch! Your feedback means alot. Thank you for choosing Parkes Ent. We look forward to working with you on other events in the future!

Parkes Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Karaoke
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth

Team of Parkes Entertainment

Omar Parkes

Omar Parkes

Owner/DJ

I am the primary DJ for Parkes Entertainment. I go by DJ O.P. I originally from CT but I have been living in Charlotte since 1996. I've been DJing professionally here for 15 years. I have a passion for music of all genres. I specialize in playing R&B, Old School, Hip Hop, Reggae/Dancehall (I'm of Jamaican descent, so this is my passion), Top 40, and much more. I pride myself on being able to play radio-friendly versions of any song. I use all top-of-the-line industry-standard equipment and have the capacity to provide an enjoyable experience for diverse crowds of all sizes.

I firmly believe that great customer service is key when conducting any business. This is especially important when dealing with engaged couples. Weddings are a special event and I am accustomed to working closely with couples to help them bring their specific vision to fruition.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 4716 Easthaven Dr Charlotte, NC, 28212 See on map
    704-850-6495 (Phone number)
    Location of (Parkes Entertainment)