Parkes Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• Arlene
    Arlene N. Married on 05/21/2021

Wedding 5/21/21

Working with Omar was a absolute pleasure. He took the time to meet with me and my fiancé to get to know us and find out what type of vibe we were looking for at our event.
    He made a special mix for my bridal procession that I will forever be great full for!
    We spent months reviewing song choices, and he made suggestions where appropriate.
    Every single one of my guests ( from young to old) were pleased with the music and his personal anecdotes that he incorporated based on the information he acquired during our meetings.
    I am already planning on using him for future events!!!

Parkes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Newman! Your special day was memorable for so many reasons. All the best your new journey and once again, Thank you for choosing Parkes Ent.!
    Carletta B. Married on 04/16/2021

Outstanding DJ

Kept the guests thoroughly entertained and the wedding reception going great will continue to use him for every event in the future.

Parkes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Mrs. Burch! Your feedback means alot. Thank you for choosing Parkes Ent. We look forward to working with you on other events in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Barbara
    Barbara P. Married on 04/07/2018

Great time!

DJ Omar Parks made our wedding reception so much fun! He did a wonderful job communicating with me before the event. He followed all of my requests perfectly and was flexible when there were some delays. I was so impressed how he was able to accommodate the sound system to the unique venue lay out. He encouraged guests to participate in the various events of the night. I would use him again for any event.

Parkes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Barbara! I remember your wedding as a wonderful event on a beautiful day. Thanks for choosing Parkes Entertainment and I wish you and your husband a long life of marital bliss!
    Deborah Married on 12/31/2016

The Best DJ Ever

DJ OP is one of the best in the business. He DJ’d my NYE wedding and it was the best. I requested a special Prince segment and he delivered!! His music catered to my entire audience of friends and family from oldies but goodies to hip hop and everything in between. Highly recommended!!

Parkes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for your business and feedback. We don't take it lightly. It was our pleasure to work with you and your family.
    Valerie Married on 05/18/2013

DJ at my wedding

DJ O.P. was the deejay at my wedding in 2013 and was referred by a friend. He was very affordable, professional, and responsive and the music was great all evening.

Parkes Entertainment's reply:

Valerie, Thank you for that wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure celebrating with you and your friends/family!