Biltmore Estate

$37k - $55k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$37k - $55k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Biltmore Estate is a historic wedding venue located in Asheville, North Carolina. This vintage-style mansion was built in 1895 by George W. Vanderbilt and is situated in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It boasts 250 rooms and is America’s largest home. This opulent property features experienced staff, unmatched hospitality, and breathtaking beauty.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 400 guests at this French Renaissance chateau. This venue's staff offers multiple indoor and outdoor settings for a couple's big day. Biltmore House and Gardens feature gorgeous terraces and blooming gardens. A couple may wed on the lush Front Lawn, on the South Terrace, in the Italian Garden, or in their Stable Loft. The Conservatory features tall, arched windows, exotic plants, and a pointed glass roof. A marble statue of Diana, situated on top of a hill, offers a marvelous backdrop with gorgeous views of the Estate and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Lioncrest was built in the 1930s as a barn and was renovated in 2006 as an event space. It features a beautiful “Southern porch” style Veranda and romantic Ballroom with vaulted ceilings and iron wrought chandeliers. Amherst at Deerpark is located adjacent to Deerpark Courtyard and features a Ballroom, Terrace, Gallery, and the Hemlock event space. The Inn on Biltmore Estate is a four-star and four-diamond inn surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains. Couples can choose between their outdoor Vista setting and indoor Vanderbilt Ballroom, Hunt Room, Olmsted Room, Belvedere, Gallery, and Private Dining Room with Terrace. Antler Hill Barn features rustic architecture and upscale touches. It overlooks the French Border River and features two courtyards, a bonfire pit, and a barnyard. Cedric’s Garden is a private garden nestled in a European village setting. It also features an indoor Loft. Champagne Cellar at the Winery is an intimate venue featuring warm candlelight and stone walls.

This full-service venue offers all-inclusive packages to ensure a couple's special day is a success. They'll help with event planning, event rentals, and lighting and sound. Each package includes a selected menu, four-hour open bar, customized wedding cake, champagne toast, and a complimentary overnight stay for the happy couple. This majestic estate offers a bridal suite for the newlyweds to start their day in, as well as plenty of parking for couples and their guests. Additional services at Biltmore Estate include, but are not limited to:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • China
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Barware

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Mansion
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November

Danielle G. Married on 05/22/2021

A fairytale

The Biltmore and their staff went above and beyond to make our day special and perfect. It truly felt like a fairytale!
  • KJ BA
    Kj Ba Married on 05/17/2021

Biltmore Estate Wedding - WOW

WOW! The Biltmore Weddings, Floral, and Pastry teams were fabulous to work with!

VENUE:
    My husband and I got engaged in March 2020 and instantly knew we wanted to have an international wedding in the countryside of England. As COVID-19 progressed, we realized that our dream wedding wasn't going to happen as we didn't want to risk our guests health and safety. After the hard decision of not having an international wedding, we quickly set out to find a venue in the United States that evoked the same feeling we had wanted in our English garden estate wedding. We researched several venues but instantly new Biltmore Estate was THE venue as soon as we met our Biltmore Coordinator, Emily Rarhle, and she took us on a tour of all the venue possibilities.

BILTMORE WEDDING TEAM:
    We had a small, 23 person ceremony and reception - originally planned for the Champagne Cellar but with COVID restrictions we had to move our wedding to The Inn on Biltmore Estate. The ceremony was held on the Belvedere Terrace, cocktail and wine tasting in the Gallery, and our reception in the Vanderbilt Ballroom.

Our wedding at the Biltmore Estate was beyond incredible! Our Biltmore wedding coordinator, Emily Rarhle, was a dream to work with. She answered all of our questions with detail and was instrumental in helping us plan our dream wedding through the planning process and execution during the wedding weekend. Even throughout the pandemic, Emily graciously worked with us to figure out new alternatives to the COVID restrictions set forth by the governor and ensured all of our planning would be absolutely magical.

CATERING & PASTRY TEAM:
    Not only was the Biltmore Wedding team amazing, but our food was absolutely out-of-this-world! From our passed canapés to our reception dinner to our wedding cake created by the pastry team, everything was to the level of Biltmore standards and beyond delicious. Our guests raved about the food and our cake for weeks after the wedding and my husband and I constantly talk about how wonderful everything tasted.

FLORAL TEAM:
    Let's talk florals! After booking our venue and interviewing with several different floral companies around Asheville, I instantly knew that I wanted to move forward with Lizzie Borchers and the Biltmore Floral team. Flowers, along with Photography, were my top must haves that would make or break the overall experience while my husband wanted to focus on food and venue. I wanted to have a true partnership with all of my vendors and Lizzie Borchers with the Biltmore Floral team instantly clicked! As soon as I explained what I wanted from a floral aesthetic I trusted her judgement completely. The overall theme of the wedding was to evoke an etherial romantic English garden. Lizzie suggested florals that would fit within a soft and romantic color scheme and that were true florals grown on the estate to capture the natural beauty of what Biltmore offered. When I say, "I trusted my vendors completely," I truly did. It's sometimes hard to describe the vision you have in your head to someone for what you expect, but when I walked into the Vanderbilt Ballroom and Belvedere Terrace to see my vision come to life, I was in utter shock because Lizzie and the Biltmore Floral team had gone above and beyond my expectations and truly transformed the space into something even more magical than what I could've imagined. They nailed all of the details perfectly!
  • Crystal
    Crystal B. Married on 03/15/2021

My elopement was incredible!

Wow. Biltmore made me feel like a disney princess. Everything about my day was so incredibly perfect. Thank you so much Biltmore for making my day amazing. I will always hold this place close to my heart. I can’t wait to celebrate my anniversaries with you in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

26 photos · 09/30/2018

1 North Pack Square Asheville, NC, 28803
800-211-9804
828-225-6270
Location of (Biltmore Estate)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding

Wedding Venues