Biltmore Estate Reviews

Biltmore Estate 7
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Wedding!

Everything about my wedding at Biltmore was a dream. My catering sales manager (Stephanie) was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. The rental and catering selections were easy to work with and everything turned out exactly as I had hoped. Our banquet captain at Lioncrest was the absolute best, we are so lucky to have had him. So happy we choose Biltmore for our venue!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Powers · Married on 04/13/2019

Breathtaking Wedding Venue

The Biltmore was absolutely amazing. Every minute of our entire weekend was wonderful and the food was magnificent

Sent on 04/22/2019

Joy · Married on 09/16/2017

You get what you pay for, and the Biltmore is priceless. By the time we'd added up all the expenses from other places we considered, Biltmore ended up being a wonderful deal. All that aside, the scenery and the estate are beyond compare. The staff was top notch. They were on top of it from start to finish. From meeting with them early on, to the actual day of the wedding, the attention to detail was as "Biltmore" as you'd expect. Beyond my expectations even! I never have to wonder "what if" because I truly got married in the place of my dreams.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Biltmore Estate 8
    Biltmore Estate 9

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

There are wedding venues, and then there is the Biltmore! We had our ceremony and reception at the Conservatory and Walled Gardens in June 2017. At every step of the way, the Biltmore was professional, a breeze to work with, and made my life easy planning from a different state! The food was spectacular, the grounds were gorgeous, the logistics were smooth, and the venue was decorated beautifully. Thank you Biltmore, for a gorgeous wedding we will never forget!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Biltmore Estate 14
    Biltmore Estate 15
    Biltmore Estate 16

Alexandra · Married on 04/22/2017

We toured many beautiful venues in North Carolina, but nothing compared to Biltmore! We had a small, 16 person, ceremony and reception in the Champagne Cellar and every single part of it was perfect. Meredith was our catering department coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful! She was so sweet and so professional and did an amazing job coordinating with all of our vendors and the estate. She really went above and beyond, especially in her procurement of my husband's favorite bourbon and a specially made cookie cake (I don't like regular cake). The food! Everyone said that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, maybe ever. We are still talking about how delicious the food was weeks later! Every staff member that we encountered was phenomenal, I could rave about how helpful and wonderful they are forever. The complimentary two night stay at the Inn made getting ready the day of and then returning to the hotel after the reception so convenient. Our wedding day was perfect in every way and a huge part of that was thanks to Biltmore and the amazing people who work there. It was worth every single penny. It was perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Annie · Married on 11/06/2016

We had a great experience. We had a small wedding in the champagne cellar and it was perfect. The staff and service was great as well.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I got married at Lioncrest in October and we are so happy that we picked the Biltmore to get married at! We worked with Brooke and she was amazing to work with! Brooke and her staff are very professional and knew exactly what we wanted. Everything about our wedding was perfect and we have received so much positive feedback from our guests, especially with how well the food was. It's such a beautiful place and they are very accommodating!! We were really pleased with everything the Biltmore did for us and we would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Biltmore Estate's reply:

Ashley, thank you for choosing Biltmore to host your special day! We greatly appreciate your kind words. It was an honor to serve you and your guests and we hope to welcome you back to the Estate soon!

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

Fairy Tale Wedding- that's what my guests said. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I've ever dreamed of. Brooke was my contact and she was always on top of it and answered all my questions quickly. I'm glad I chose Deerpark!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Courtenay · Married on 04/30/2016

I can't say enough about getting married at the Biltmore...it was everything I could hope for! We worked with Stephanie Woods, who is LOVELY and responsive, and she made sure we were prepared for everything along the way. From the beginning, she was thorough and easy to work with, and she made us extremely happy we chose to get married at Lioncrest. The Biltmore staff was extremely supportive of us and our guests, and literally treated everyone like royalty. I have zero complaints and could drone on for paragraphs about how wonderful our wedding was...if you're worried about the cost, I think that in the end, it was worth every penny (and then some). The food was amazing, our venue was beautiful, the staff was attentive, our rooms were perfect. A huge thanks to the Biltmore and Stephanie for giving us the most beautiful wedding imaginable!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Alena · Married on 04/16/2016

Our Biltmore wedding was everything that we dreamed and MORE! We selected the Grassy Knoll venue with sprawling views of the beautiful Asheville mountains for our destination ceremony. We were so lucky to work with Meredith Heard from start to finish. She is so sweet, responsive, and easy to work with! From our first tour, we knew we could not settle for any other venue. While we visited in fall, we had our hearts set on a spring ceremony beneath the big tree. Meredith made our dream a reality! She stayed in touch as we planned from afar, handled paperwork promptly, responded to random bridal questions, and even contacted our vendors the week before the wedding! She also gave a tour for our day-of team the day before our ceremony. Meredith truly went above and beyond!

As for the wedding weekend, the Biltmore team really makes you feel like royalty! Our package granted us access to the entire Estate for unlimited photos. It also included a day-of coordinator (who was so kind on our hectic day!), a night at the Inn (stunning room with BREATHTAKING views), and several wonderfully unexpected gifts. (Can't spoil them for you future Biltmore brides!) The package was an amazing value and exceeded our expectations! We can't wait to come back for anniversaries in the future!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

We had our small wedding reception in The Dining Room at the Inn on the Biltmore Estate. The sit down dinner was amazing and the best food we have ever had. We had a small party of 15 and they went above and beyond to make our night special. Scheduling and booking was simple and the catering department was prompt with responding to phone calls and emails. They were even willing to provide flowers and a wedding cake if we so desired. The wait staff really makes you feel welcomed and they are extremely friendly. I will always plan my special events there and hope to have many anniversaries celebrated there.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Kathy · Married on 10/31/2015

I thank Biltmore so much for absolutely everything! We appreciate their patience in answering all of our questions along the way. Every single one of Biltmore staff were awesome! They really made it easy for us to have a great time at our wedding…and for that, Jon and I could not thank them enough.

The food – they were all top-notch and we received several compliments on it! The appetizers were beautiful to behold, and lovely start to a great night. Dinner was absolutely delicious and served by a pleasant, helpful and accommodating staff.

They ensured a wonderful evening for everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2015

After visiting several venues in the Asheville area, we chose The Inn on Biltmore Estate. The location provided us a gorgeous setting for the ceremony and the ballroom was beautifully prepared for the reception. This was the first wedding we had planned and we were so impressed with Ashley Gardner, the senior events manager at the Inn. She and her team did an outstanding job from start to finish. The price may seem high initially but when all the services that are provided are considered, we felt it was well worth it. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Erik

Erik · Married on 10/17/2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience with the Biltmore. From the first email, they were kind, responsive, and extremely helpful. Stephanie Woods was our catering manager and she was fantastic to work with - no matter how small a detail or how menial the question, she made sure to help in every way she could. Our ceremony and reception was in the Conservatory; it was beautiful and perfect for a small wedding. The catering staff was fantastic - very attentive to allergies and special requests; our guests could not stop commenting on how great the food was (and we agree!). The day of staff was so great - they made sure everything ran smoothly. I could go on forever about how great the entire process was - I can't wait to go back to visit.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Biltmore Estate's reply:

Erik, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and host your special day. We look forward to welcoming you and Liz back to the Estate soon! Congratulations!

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and me had the best experience with Biltmore Estate and there wedding catering services. We got married 10-10-2015 in the Champagne Cellar at Biltmore. It was the most beautiful, most romantic venue we could ask for. The service that was offered was exceptional and did whatever was needed to make our night/stay at the Biltmore enjoyable. It is truly worth every penny!

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • User4441932 · 2+ years ago

The Biltmore estate has been my dream wedding venue ever since a little girl visiting for the first time. The Biltmore provides an extremely beautiful experience for your ceremonies and reception.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Absolutely outstanding. From the catering to the set-up, everything was amazing. And everything was affordable! They take care of almost everything and they're so professional in doing so. I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. The food was insane and the cake that they did was a 100% replica of the photo that I gave them. They were so easy to work with and they truly know how to make your day the most special of your life. Ashley in catering was SO helpful during the entire year leading up to the wedding. Everything was phenomenal.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Krysten · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I got married at The Deerpark Restaurant on The Biltmore Estate. From day one, our contact at the Biltmore, Ashley, was there for us every step of the way. She was such a pleasure to work with and we had a fairytale wedding as a result. The venue itself was beautiful and everything I had hoped it would be. I couldn't be happier with our venue choice!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Our wedding at the Biltmore was simply, AMAZING! The care and love, shown every minute of that day, was beyond special. We can not thank the entire Biltmore staff enough, for all they did, to make our day, perfection.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2014

We got married at the Biltmore in Oct. and it was an amazing experience. Our ceremony was at the Butterfly Gardens and reception in the Champagne Cellar. The setting alone sells it self but the service and our coordinator Beth was amazing to work with! She was there for us the entire time planning and even the day of the wedding. Always willing to do whatever was needed to make the day go smoothly. 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

The Biltmore Estate served as the perfect venue for both my ceremony and my reception. So glad to of had the opportunity to plan a wedding in such a dreamy location!! (Mine was in Deerpark)

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/31/2014

AMAZING. No other words to describe our experience. The only thing that was unexpected was that due to the size of our Rehearsal Dinner crowd, we got moved into a room that had no view of outside. The presentation was still fabulous and the food was out of this world. Certainly lived up to our expectations.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

Once my husband and I decided on Asheville, North Carolina as our destination location for the wedding, the Biltmore Estate was one of the first places we looked for a venue. The grounds are, of course, stunning, but we were very taken with the Deerpark Restaurant and Lodge Room space on the property. Beautiful wood and brick with an outdoor courtyard in the center of the space; in short, it was perfectly matched with our vision!

Our booking and planning process was made simple and pleasant thanks to Ashley Gardner and the Biltmore Catering team. She was always very quick to respond to our initial hundred questions as well as the thousands to come after we booked. Her patience and flexibility to help us gain the best experience was priceless to us, especially with us planning the wedding from a few hours away.

Ashley guided us through the tasting and menu process, as well as providing great guidance on our floor plan. Our meetings in person were always comprehensive and efficient. She helped us arrange for room reservations at the Inn and handled all of the rental delivery and pick up arrangements.

The day of the wedding, the Biltmore catering staff was fantastic. They flipped the Lodge Room from our ceremony set up to additional stations and seating in a flash! The bartenders and servers were very kind and helpful. Our guests will not stop complimenting the food! It was all so delicious. And our cake turned out beautifully & so tasty. Down to the very end of the evening, the Biltmore staff was incredibly attentive.

We had a fantastic experience with the Inn at Biltmore. The concierge, bell staff, room service were impeccable. And the views! Well it does not get much better.

We had the ultimate full-service wedding experience with the Biltmore Estate and would highly recommend it to anyone, again and again. We look forward to many visits back to our wedding location and will always look back on our unforgettable weekend with joy!

Sent on 06/04/2014

The Biltmore is just beautiful! We got married at the Inn and it was gorgeous. Everything was set up perfectly, no issues with them at all. Just lovely!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014