About Allure Wedding Photography

Amazing Photography at an Affordable Price

Are you searching for great wedding photography and video at an affordable price?  We specialize in amazing photography at an unbeatable price, and we'd love the opportunity to discuss your wedding plans with you.

Please call and schedule your free one-on-one couple's consultation in our studio.  We're located in historic downtown Belmont, NC at 132 North Main Street.

Servicing Charlotte and Asheville regions of North Carolina, as well as Greenville, Columbia, and surrounding areas of South Carolina. Open to destination weddings as well.

Our lead photographers are members of Professional Photographers of America (PPA), fully insured, trained by the best instructors in the country, and have a combined total of more than 40 years of wedding photography experience. Allure Wedding Photography is owned and operated by Image Source Photography Studio in Belmont, NC (formerly Image Gallery).

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Toning (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Allure Wedding Photography made a timeline for us, showed up on time, and kept everyone smiling the whole time. They were very friendly and accommodating.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Allure Photography does not disappoint! Scott and Josh were my photographers on my wedding day and they were nothing short of amazing. My wedding party was raving about them as well. They are meticulous with their shots and very involved. They even show you some of the amazing photos they capture! I could not have been more happier with them. I spoke over email with Lisa and she made things very easy for me. I picked the package I wanted. After that, Scott and I had two conference calls. We went over exactly what I wanted and he offered his professional input. If you hire them, you will be very satisfied. I highly encourage you to book them if you want photographers who genuinely care!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

132 North Main St, Belmont, NC 28012   See On Map
704-879-1585 (phone)
Tuesday through Friday from 10 to 5 by appointment only. Closed on Mondays.
Greenville, SC 29601   See On Map
704-879-1585 (phone)
Allure Wedding Photography is a wedding Photographer from Charlotte, NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Asheville, NC, Greenville, SC, and Charleston, SC. Allure Wedding Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Charlotte wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Wedding, Bridals, and Engagements .