Allure Wedding Photography Reviews

24 Reviews for Allure Wedding Photography

• Brandon

Brandon · Married on 10/28/2018

Great photographers

They were great and stayed later just to get some good shots.

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Allure Wedding Photography made a timeline for us, showed up on time, and kept everyone smiling the whole time. They were very friendly and accommodating.

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Allure Photography does not disappoint! Scott and Josh were my photographers on my wedding day and they were nothing short of amazing. My wedding party was raving about them as well. They are meticulous with their shots and very involved. They even show you some of the amazing photos they capture! I could not have been more happier with them. I spoke over email with Lisa and she made things very easy for me. I picked the package I wanted. After that, Scott and I had two conference calls. We went over exactly what I wanted and he offered his professional input. If you hire them, you will be very satisfied. I highly encourage you to book them if you want photographers who genuinely care!

Regina · Married on 06/17/2017

Allure wedding photography was perfect for our wedding day! Scott and Josh are both amazing photographers that captured every moment of our big day. They are fun and professional and make taking pictures easy. The quality of the pictures are absolutely stunning. I would recommend them to any couple!

Kathleen · Married on 06/10/2017

Josh was amazing! He took our pictures for our engagement and wedding. We are so impressed! We definitely will be using Allure in the future!

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about this team! We chose to have an engagement session, bridal portraits, wedding photography and ceremony videography. Everything was fantastic from start to finish! Scott was even great with our dog during the engagement session. Everyone in the office is so great to work with too. They were all professional, extremely helpful and punctual. Everyone has commented on how wonderful all of our photos are, and we're so glad we have them to look back on. They did a fantastic job and I would absolutely recommend them for any photography you may be looking for!

Tonya · Married on 10/22/2016

Allure wedding photography did an amazing job, from our engagement session to our wedding we could not have asked for a better photographer. Josh was awesome, my husband and I do not like taking photos, but Josh made us feel comfortable and we had a blast. I loved our engagement photos and now love our wedding photos which we will cherish forever. We surely made the right choice in choosing Allure.
    Tonya W.

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

If you're looking for an amazing photographer & videographer in the Charlotte area seriously look no further! We had the most amazing photographers who were so funny & so smart. Their prices are also very good too! They were efficient and made sure I got every photo that I wanted. They did such an amazing job & I can't even thank them enough. My pictures turned out so amazing I couldn't have dreamed them to be any better.

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I hired Allure Wedding Photography and knew we made the right choice as soon as we met with them in the studio. They weren't pushy, didn't try to oversell, and had flexibility within their packages to ensure we got just what we were looking for. We opted not to do an engagement session in place of a pre-bridal session. It was well worth it! It ended up raining on our wedding day (good luck!) so I was so glad to know that I had 100 bridal pictures already taken. We had no complaints what so ever. Josh was our photographer and his photography is amazing. We gave him a short shot list and told him do his thing after that! He was not pushy, he did not rush. He was honest in his recommendations and just very professional and experienced. We have tons of pictures to choose from, but we never felt like it was taking forever. Our thing was just get enough good pictures to give us options to frame a handful and we're good! Not to mention their quote was a fraction of the price we were getting from other Charlotte photography studios. We will definitely be returning customers for baby announcements and family pictures in the future!

• O

Olivia · Married on 07/03/2016

They were so much fun!! So happy we chose them!!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Dodie did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She is amazing! She listened to want we wanted and captured it all so beautifully. Lisa was always such a great help with scheduling and any questions that we had throughout the entire process. I highly recommend for everyone to use Allure Wedding Photography to capture your once in a lifetime moments!!

Carolina · Married on 05/15/2016

I only have good things to say about Allure Photography. These photographers captured the best moments and made a significant day in our lives even more special! I showed the wedding pictures to my friends and family and they were raving about the pictures. They did an immaculate job with the photos but their customer service is also worth mentioning!

Everyone had such good interaction with them and it was more than just business because they made an effort to make it special for everyone. They also had a great sense of humor and made the day more fun! They let us have access to all of the photos and were fair in terms of price and other offerings. We had a wonderful experience with the company and will definitely refer them in the future. Such a talented team! Thank you Allure Photography!

Scott, Dodie and the entire staff at Allure Photography , from the engagement photo session to the wedding, you were professional, on time and completely dedicated to capturing all the wonderful events during our wedding. We were so excited to find a vendor that did both pictures and video, the pictures came out amazing, and we can't wait to see the video!
    Thanks, Sheyla and Joel

Thanks!
    Sheyla and Joel

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

Great company and easy to work with. We loved using them for our wedding pictures and they were beyond helpful/flexible!

Erin · Married on 03/19/2016

Allure wedding photography provided us with the most beautiful engagement photos but then we got back our wedding pictures and I was blown away! I described them to a friend as capturing every joyful moment of our wedding and there isn't a bad picture among them. On top of that at our wedding I never felt pushed around to get pictures, the price was by far the most reasonable we found and it only took about 2 weeks to get our pictures back after the wedding. I would recommend allure to anyone who needs pictures for weddings and image gallery to anyone who needs pictures for anything at all!!

Parker · Married on 03/12/2016

I am so glad that I found Allure Wedding Photography for my big day! I met with tons of photographers and could not believe how expensive they were and honestly how unfriendly they were.

When I first emailed with Allure, Lisa was so responsive and kind. When I went by to meet with them, they were friendly, accommodating, very reasonably priced, and fun- they went out of their way to offer a package that worked for me! My fiance and I did our engagement session with Dodie and it was a blast- she was easy to work with and put us right at ease. I have already recommended Allure to a friend who booked them as well. Their pricing is great- and their staff is awesome. Such a great find and I recommend them to anyone! I will be using them for my wedding as well next March.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Allure Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you, Parker! We've had so much fun working with you, and appreciate all the new brides we're getting based on your recommendations!

We got married at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens in October 2015 and had Allure Wedding Photography photograph our wedding and they were awesome!! I honestly can not say enough good things. They took the time to discuss with us the vision of what we would ultimately like our photographs to look like and took that and make it 100 times better. They are great to work with, professional, funny, and we did not feel like the photographs were interfering with our wedding at all (which is a hard thing to do!!)). I highly recommend them!!!!

Jalisa · Married on 10/17/2015

Dodie and Bryce were awesome. We haven't seen our pictures yet but I just know they turned out awesome. They were very patient and so nice to work with.

Cindy · Married on 04/12/2014

Image Gallery was incredible! Josh did our engagement photos and the pictures were amazing!!! Needless to say we couldn't wait to see the wedding pictures...we were not disappointed - they were immaculate, flawless, PERFECT!!! He even showed up at our rehearsal dinner to scope the venue and get an idea of where pictures can be taken. He captured all the traditional portraits and did a fabulous job on the nontraditional pictures too. We could not have asked for a better photographer and team of photographers! They made everything fun, easy and beautiful! If I ever need any pictures done professionally I will definitely reach out to them and will absolutely recommend them to anyone for any event!

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2013

Image Gallery is my go to photographer for all my life events now! They photographed my boudoir session and wedding!! Such a wonderful group to work with! They make you feel like a star and are so easy to work with and definitely give you top notch service at a great price!!!

Enrica · Married on 09/28/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about this business. They were so perfect, patient, and professional. With a huge family, they maintained our schedule, made everyone feel special, and of course took incredible photos. We added the photo booth option to our reception, which was a huge hit. It gave our 200 guests something extra to do and made them feel more included in the festivities. This staff becomes a part of your family on your day, and still do a professional job.

Kristin · Married on 10/15/2011

Scott and Josh are the best photographers if you are look for quality and pcitures you will want to show everyone. They did our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, some smokey pictures I did for my hubby, our ceremony, and our recepetion. They far exceeded anything you could ask for in a photographer. They we sweet, and made me feel comfortable, beautiful and sexy! Every bride needs that. We will continue to use them for all of our photography needs, any big or small moment we need capture will have the IG logo on the picture.

Claire · Married on 10/04/2014

I worked with Dodie, one of the owner’s on the logistics. She and her husband (the other owner) ended up shooting my October 4, 2014 wedding. It was a pleasure working with them both. I live out of town and Dodie communicated with me via email and was prompt with any question I had.

They showed up at the salon to take some getting ready shots and then we were off to the venue. We did our first look shots, wedding party shots, and family shot before the wedding. They were very good and telling us how to position ourselves to get the best shots and really knew where in the area would produce pretty pictures. They were patient and wonderful. After the ceremony, Drew and I went to take some couple shots and Scott showed me a few of them and they were simply beautiful. During the reception, I saw him take tons of action pictures.

Once we got the photos back, I was extremely happy. The only shot that was missing was from our first dance. It was very likely our fault and they told us not to talk during the first little bit so they could get one without our mouths open. The song was also about a minute and half so it wasn't tons of time. They got other shots of us dancing so neither of us were upset.

All the photos were beautiful and plentiful. I love all the wedding party shots and dancing shot they got. We are going to have trouble figuring out which ones to put in our wedding book. Scott and Dodie really know what they are doing. They are patient, professional, skilled, and have artistic eyes that produce the best pictures you could imagine. Everyone who has seen the wedding album loves the photos. Image Gallery is amazing and I would recommend Image Gallery to anyone who needs a photographer.

Melanie · Married on 08/30/2014

The photographers came earlier than promised and captured every moment. I was very pleased with the photos and they were delivered within 2 weeks from the wedding. I'm glad we chose Image Gallery as our photographers.