Lisa Pleasant Events

Lisa Pleasant Events

$2,200

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lisa Pleasant Events

Voted top 2% nationwide 2018!

From full to partial planning, or simply a  consultation, the team at Lisa Pleasant Events strives to help make your day stress-free and picture-perfect. :) Every bride and groom need some hand-holding when they start thinking about their big day, someone who can give full attention to the details that matter most, and someone to help make suggestions, finalize decisions, and execute every detail. We are always just a phone call, text, or email away to help you throughout the process, no matter what package you choose. When you choose LP Events, you are not only choosing a wedding planner; you are choosing a hands-on partner who will always have your wishes and best interest at heart.

More details on our services can be found on our website (www.lisapleasant.com). Please text, email, or call with any questions you have and we would be happy to chat with you more!

Thank you so much and we can't wait to help you make your day just as you envision it! Congratulations and happy planning!

Lisa Pleasant

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Event Design (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I want to give the highest praises to Lisa, Ande, and Nina! They were thoughtful, smart, helpful, etc! Everything you would want in a wedding planner!! I had the perfect wedding day because they handled all the little problems that come along on your big day. With their help my husband and I had the perfect wedding day. They are the best!

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa is AMAZING in every possible way. From the moment I met her, I knew we were in good hands. She's organized, detailed, experienced, and FUN. She made wedding planning a breeze; there's no way we would have been able to have such a perfect event without her. From vendor selection to questions to last minute changes, she nailed everything. I have heard brides say how difficult and frustrating planning their wedding was- I didn't experience any of that. I had fun planning because Lisa took all of the stress out of it! She made it so that we were able to relax and really take it all in.
We can't thank Lisa and her team enough for making our day truly amazing. They went far beyond our expectations...we couldn't have asked for better people. Thank you so much for all you did! You made the whole experienced everything we dreamed of and more.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She is the best wedding planner any bride could ask for. I could go on and on about her attention to detail, her extreme professionalism, her wealth of knowledge! I mean the list could never fit in the small confines of this review. I had a two ceremony wedding at the Biltmore estate in Asheville NC. She took both the Hindu and the christian ceremonies on with gusto and precision. By the end of it I think she new as much about Hindu culture then myself and I had been apart of it for 5 years. Also (and I think this is really important) she is fun and a joy to be around. Brides if you are reading this please heed- when you pick a planner you are picking a friend!! your planner will hear all the stress and all the joy leading up to your big day and you want someone who you look forward to talking to. Lisa totally lives up to her name is is nothing but pleasant the whole way through. Simply put i would not have gotten down the Aisle with out her.

Profile Picture Carissa, 10/1/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Lisa Pleasant Weddings
0:49 minutes

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Lisa is an ultimate professional who is super-organized, friendly, and committed to her clients. I'd highly recommend her planning services.

I met Lisa at a Wedding Vendor convention and she and her team are top notch! They will take great care of you!

We have worked with many planners throughout our years of filming weddings, and Lisa Pleasant is definitely on top of our list when it comes to a planner who is precise and thorough, and cares and values your most treasured wedding day to perfection. Her friendly spirit and communication is such a ease, even for us as a Film company. If you are still searching for a planner, you might have to just stop right here!

I've worked with Lisa and her team for several years now, and have a great relationship. She is on point, professional, and works hard behind the scenes to make sure your wedding (or other private events) runs seamless so you don't have to worry about anything. Lisa has a great list of wedding vendors to provide the best service, food, entertainment in Charlotte. Lisa delivers high end experiences every time. Sincerely, Rev. Tod Coles, Big Love Weddings

Lisa is the greatest and most organized person I have ever met. Precision and attention to detail is one of the many qualities she offers when she is working with her clients. She ensures your wedding vision become a reality and everything is in accordance to the plan. Her passion and professionalism for her work is above the rest and shows in all the aspects of her events. I love the floor plans, the time lines, the lists and every single detail she makes available to the vendors so the bride and groom will have an amazing and relaxed wedding. She is phenomenal to work with.

Events