525 N Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lisa Pleasant Events

Lisa Pleasant Events is a wedding planning business based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Lisa and her team strive to organize events that are as stress-free and picture-perfect as possible. They believe in keeping the lines of communication open at all times, and are always just a phone call, text, or email away from answering any questions. Truly having their clients wishes and best interest at heart, they aim to be a partner in addition to a wedding planner.

Recognizing each couple needs at least a little hand-holding during the wedding planning process, Lisa Pleasant Events offers full and partial planning, with as much or as little assistance as required. They can plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, focusing on budget analysis, event design, to-do lists, vendor referrals, and creating realistic timelines. The types of weddings they are able to plan include:

• Civil
5ourwedding119 51 592562
kellyshef 748 51 592562

47 Reviews for Lisa Pleasant Events

• User4403051 · Recently married

We got married this July, and in the beginning we had no idea where to start, or what we were doing. Lisa showed us where to begin (with our budget), directed us to the right vendors based on our tastes, and one by one booked our vendors in the order they needed to be booked. By the end she told me that she had almost 80 emails back and forth between our awesome caterer and herself, and even more with the florist and a couple of others!!! If I had had to deal with 80 emails with catering alone, much less with flowers, I think I would have called the wedding off. But with Lisa, I only saw about 3-4 emails for that caterer, maybe 4-5 with the florist, etc. And that was just one of MANY departments in which Lisa was able save me tons of stress. On the day of my wedding, there were a couple of glitches that I found out about just recently that I had NO idea had happened on the day - thank God for Lisa!! She fixed everything before I could have even noticed it (as I found out later). Thank you, Lisa, for going above and beyond in so many ways. I really don't know how anyone plans a wedding without you!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Julie · Married on 11/03/2018

I can't recommend Ande enough!!

The best wedding planning decision we made was to hire Ande at Lisa Pleasant Events! She is so organized and made sure that our day was completely stress free. Ande took on every task that I was dreading - creating a timeline, seating chart, checking in with vendors the week of, and the set up and break down of everything the day of. I was able to enjoy our wedding day from start to finish without having to worry about a single thing. She was absolutely amazing! I can't recommend Ande enough!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Julie!! We had such a great time with you! : XOXO!!

Lisa & Ande

Lisa Pleasant Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Photo Booth Lady
    The Photo Booth Lady Photo Booths

I have worked with Lisa on many occasions and her weddings are always beautiful and her brides are extremely happy. She is very well organized, awesome at communicating details, fair and most importantly, respectful of others willing to lend a helping hand. I always enjoy getting a call from her that she needs our services, she is one of my favorite wedding planners to work with!

• The Photo Booth Lady
    The Photo Booth Lady Photo Booths

• JCM Photography
    JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently had the pleasure of working with Lisa Pleasant Events for the first time! Our contact person was Nina and on the day of also her teammate Andy! They were a dynamic duo and top of everything during the course of a busy wedding day at The Grove Park Inn, which is a beautiful, but HUGE venue. With so many moving pieces and a large venue, sometimes a wedding day can be a little hectic, not so with Nina. Throughout the entire day she was a rock star! She was supportive to all of the on site vendors, she made sure the bride and groom were always taken care of, and on top of all of this, she's fun, friendly, and very communicative which we appreciated so much! If you're looking for a team that can handle it all for you on your big day while maintaining a courteous demeanor and just plain fun to be around, then definitely check out Lisa Pleasant Events, you won't be disappointed!

• 525 N Tryon St. Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202 See on map
    704-734-9376 (Phone number)
    Monday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM