Commonwealth Park, Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number

55 Reviews for Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling

• Kristina

Kristina Kania · Married on 09/22/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Kymm did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt like a model. She is so patient and responsive to feedback, which I greatly appreciated. She is also incredibly creative and improved upon the hairstyle we had chosen during the trial run for my wedding day. My bridesmaids all felt pretty, comfortable, and not overdone. Cannot say enough good things about Kymm!

Kira · Married on 12/03/2016

Kymm is amazing! Such a great personality! She did so well with both my bridals and the wedding day! My bridesmaids were all thrilled with their wedding day looks! I cannot wait until July, when Kymm will be doing my makeup for my sister's wedding!

Julia · Married on 05/14/2016

After attending more weddings and using other hair stylists and makeup artists, I now realize how WONDERFUL my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding was. I didn't have the main stylist from Who's the Fairest, I actually had an associate stylist, Rhonda, as the main stylist at my wedding (with a second stylist as well). Rhonda did a phenomenal job with my hair and makeup. I am not sure if the prices have changed since last year, but this was the best prices I could find around and the hair and makeup was amazing. I honestly can't remember what I paid for my own hair and makeup, but the bridesmaids' price for hair and makeup total was $125. (I just came from a wedding with a different hair/makeup company where we had to pay $170 for the hair and makeup combined and the end result was SO not worth it.) Rhonda was great! I was so happy with my romantic curls and beautiful makeup on my special day. The pictures came out beautiful and my curls stayed in tact throughout the day/night even with lots of dancing :) I would recommend them hundred times over if I could. Thank you!!

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

Real Weddings

• Emby Taylor Photography
    Emby Taylor Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Kymm on a recent Charlotte Uptown wedding. Her bridal makeup work was phenomenal and it helped us to capture some truly excellent photos. We would definitely recommend Kymm from Who's the Fairest? to future brides-to-be.

• Christi Falls Photography
    Christi Falls Photography Wedding Photographers

Kymm is phenomenal -her work is always incredible!

• Charlotte Wedding Photographers
    Charlotte Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

I worked with Kimm on a shoot with a client and she was very professional, you wont go wrong working with Kimm for your bridal makeup.

• Commonwealth Park Charlotte, 28205 See on map