Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling Reviews

56 Reviews for Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling

• Kristina

Kristina Kania · Married on 09/22/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Kymm did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt like a model. She is so patient and responsive to feedback, which I greatly appreciated. She is also incredibly creative and improved upon the hairstyle we had chosen during the trial run for my wedding day. My bridesmaids all felt pretty, comfortable, and not overdone. Cannot say enough good things about Kymm!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kira · Married on 12/03/2016

Kymm is amazing! Such a great personality! She did so well with both my bridals and the wedding day! My bridesmaids were all thrilled with their wedding day looks! I cannot wait until July, when Kymm will be doing my makeup for my sister's wedding!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Julia · Married on 05/14/2016

After attending more weddings and using other hair stylists and makeup artists, I now realize how WONDERFUL my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding was. I didn't have the main stylist from Who's the Fairest, I actually had an associate stylist, Rhonda, as the main stylist at my wedding (with a second stylist as well). Rhonda did a phenomenal job with my hair and makeup. I am not sure if the prices have changed since last year, but this was the best prices I could find around and the hair and makeup was amazing. I honestly can't remember what I paid for my own hair and makeup, but the bridesmaids' price for hair and makeup total was $125. (I just came from a wedding with a different hair/makeup company where we had to pay $170 for the hair and makeup combined and the end result was SO not worth it.) Rhonda was great! I was so happy with my romantic curls and beautiful makeup on my special day. The pictures came out beautiful and my curls stayed in tact throughout the day/night even with lots of dancing :) I would recommend them hundred times over if I could. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Kymm was amazing!! She did my wedding reception hair and makeup and I felt like a star! She was so accommodating....I booked her last minute and she came to my house to get me ready for the event. She was so down to earth and easy to talk to which really helped calm my nerves. I loved that she didn't require any direction. She was able to look at my skin type and my style to give me the perfect natural glow. I would recommend Kymm to any bride wanting to feel beautiful on their wedding day and I can't wait to use her for my next event! Thank you Kymm for making me beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!!! I appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive experience :) It was my pleasure and I look forward to working with you again soon ;)

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2016

Kymm was so great to work with!! She did my hair and makeup for the wedding and the engagement pictures. Because of the horrible weather we had in Charlotte this past fall, we literally re-scheduled about three times. Each time I had to text Kymm to let her know we changed the date, she was so sweet and incredibly flexible. For the wedding, she made extensions for me to complete the look I wanted and my hair and makeup looked amazing! I felt so beautiful and comfortable in the look she created. I really did feel like a princess on my wedding day. I will definitely be going back to Kymm if I need hair and makeup for future events.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Oh Lauren! Thank you so much for such a glowing review! I appreciate it so much - you were very easy to work with and I enjoyed every minute of it ;) BEST WISHES!!

Kymm was awesome - a true professional. My mom is going through chemo and has lost her hair. Kymm applied false eyelashes and makeup that gave my mom a confidence I hadn't seen in years. The hair she did on all of my bridesmaids and me looked stunning and she has perfected the art of makeup that looks great in photos but doesn't look clown-like in person.

Sent on 04/11/2016
  • Z

Zenny · Married on 11/07/2015

Kymm an her team were wonderful! We got ready at a hotel near the church and she sent 2 girls for hair and make-up for my bridesmaids (8) and mothers, they were wonderful and got everyone ready in plenty of time. Kymm came to do my hair and make-up and it was fantastic! She listened to all my requests and I'm so happy with my wedding day look. I have already recommended her to my engaged friends!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Oh thank you so much!!! You were so easy to work with! And I appreciate the referrals ; )

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Kymm was awesome. She was so accommodating and was able to get 14 of us ready in just a few hours. Her crew was amazing and efficient and we all looked great and with our individual style. My whole wedding party was extremely satisfied.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2015

Kymm will make you look so beautiful! I am so happy I went with Who's the Fairest for my wedding day because Kymm is truly kind, reliable, and an artist! She truly knows what she is doing and makes you look beautiful on your day! She also will go the extra mile for you! On my bridal photo shoot day, Kymm made me look so stunning and then my photographer didn't show up. She reached out to her photography friends who lived in the area and they dropped everything to come and do my photo shoot that day! And they did a wonderful job!!! She really truly cares about making your day so special :) I HIGHLY recommend her for your day !!!! You will be so happy you chose her!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you Kelly!! I'm so glad I could help with that situation! You looked gorgeous and you had to be photographed, lol. Thanks!!

Stop looking and hire Who's the Fairest! Trust me! I was absolutely blown away with Deanna's work! I showed her two pictures and she executed exactly what I wanted so perfectly. I was stunned how easily it came to her. A true professional. As a worrying bride it was a breath of fresh air after my trial to not have to worry about my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I've had many people ask me who I used and what she used as far as makeup. This was an easy choice, they won't disappoint!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2015

Kymm was recommended by planner, and she was great. She worked with me to get my perfect wedding day look and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm so glad I hired her, because the pics came out beautifully. Kymm's also super fun and sweet, and so easy to get along with. You feel as if you hired a friend to do your hair and makeup. Love her and her team. They swooped in and took care of all of my female family members for the day of the wedding. Everyone loved their looks. Thanks Who's the Fairest!

Sent on 04/28/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2015

Kymm made me and my girls look like absolute supermodels for my wedding. I really can't say enough good things about her and her team. She's so down to earth and fierce and I loved everything about the experience. I have never felt so sexy and special which is exactly how I wanted to feel on my wedding day.
    Kymm also made custom hair extentions for me which matched my hair more perfectly than any others I had used in the past and the value was on par with other brands I have previously purchased, while the quality far surpassed those from before.
    I will definitely use her services in the future and I know everyone else who met her and her team will do so as well. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Thank you so much!!!

Lindsay · Married on 01/31/2015

Kymm and her team rock! Where do I start? Kymm is so professional, nice and hands down the best hair and make-up artist in the biz. The day of the trial I was nervous, but she was so friendly and outgoing that I felt like I had known her forever. The day of the wedding Kymm and the girls came to my hotel room and primped us. They really added to the positive energy that was already going on that day-fun group of girls! I have never seen myself, my mom, my aunt and sister look so great. Kymm and her team listen to the requests of their clients and deliver everything they promise and so much more. If you want to look your best on your wedding team you need Kymm for your hair and make-up.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Aww Lindsay..that is so awesome to hear! I'm so glad you were pleased, you all looked fantastic. It was a pleasure to work with you, thanks for including us on your special day!!!

Beth · Married on 10/19/2014

Wow! Kymm is a true artist. My bridal hair and make-up was absolutely perfect, and it was all because of Kymm's incredible work. She did the hair and make-up for my mom, sister-in-law, and myself, and we were all blown away by our looks and so pleased that our hair and make-up stayed perfectly all night. We heard oos and ahhhs all night from the guests. When I went to take my hair down at the end of the night, not a single strand was out of place. On top of all that, it was so fun getting to know Kymm. It was so nice to have her fun personality keeping me calm in the last couple hours before the wedding. I highly recommend Kymm!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you so much Beth for such a glowing review! I enjoyed working with you! Best wishes and let me know if you need anything else! ; )
  • User4319208 · 2+ years ago

CANNOT say enough great things about kymm!! She is a TRUE ARTIST! She is amazing to work with- so flexible. She did our makeup so efficiently and got us out the door with time to spare. She did a beautiful job. I would HIGHLY recommend kymm for any type of hair makeup you need!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Heather · Married on 09/27/2014

AMAZING WORK....so professional and I couldn't ask for a better person overall to work with. She is amazing and has an absolutely wonderful team!!! Kymm will make you feel and look like most beautiful person!!! She's prompt and a great communicator!!! You will not be disappointed!!! Amazing job!!! :)

Sent on 10/19/2014

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

You are such a sweet pea...thank you so much for the review, it was a pleasure working with you...and I know I'll be seeing you more in the future ; ) THANKS!

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2014

I wish I could have Kymm do my hair and makeup everyday! I used her for my engagement photos, bridal portraits, and my wedding. She did such an amazing job each time!

On the day of the wedding she brings a team of professionals to help with the bridal party so that you aren't doing hair and makeup all day. There were 10 of us (including me), and we were done in about 4 hours.

I will definitely use Kymm for any events I have in the future!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you so much!! We enjoyed working with you...look forward to beautifying you again!! ; )

Kymm does an outstanding job! I had SEVERAL people tell me how gorgeous I looked with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Thank you so much!!

Shelly · Married on 11/30/2013

Kymm was wonderful! She made me look, and feel, like a princess on my wedding day and I can't count the number of compliments I got on my hair and makeup. She did my hair exactly how I wanted it and my makeup was natural but elegant. I would highly recommend Kymm!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you!! I appreciate it : )
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2013

Kymm was absolutely wonderful and made everyone feel so at ease. I have never looked or felt more incredible than I did on my wedding day, and I cannot possibly thank her enough. In addition to my bridal makeup, she and her team did the makeup and hair styling for the entire bridal party and the mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked! Additionally, with their expertise and styling techniques, everyone's makeup and hair continued to look perfect throughout the entire evening. I highly recommend Kymm and her team - they are the very best!!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate such a glowing review - it was wonderful to work with you, so glad you felt as beautiful as you looked, thanks!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2013

Wonderful women to work with! Rhonda did my make up and I absolutely loved it! As she explained it- the look was "me enhanced." No 15 layers of cake batter, no 40 lbs of eyeshadow and liner. It was tasteful with a little edge that fit my style perfectly. My husband loved it and it withstood 70 degree weather on a rooftop for several hours. She also did my bridesmaids hair and make up and they were all GORG!! I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!! We appreciate it!!

Brett · Married on 08/31/2013

I would recommend Kymm to anyone that is getting married or needs hair/make up for photos or events! She was amazing. Starting with my trial, she was very accomodating to meet me when my mom was in town, working around my schedule. I provided a vague description and she did exactly what I wanted even though I didn't know what I wanted! It was beautiful, I felt beautiful and still very much like myself. She also came to the hotel the day of the wedding, which was just one less thing I had to worry about. Happy to say I will look back on wedding pictures forever and be thrilled with my hair & make up! Thanks Kymm!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Thank you!!!

Emily · Married on 08/24/2013

Kymm. Is. The bomb. I had major anxiety about getting my makeup done - I don't wear much and didn't want to look like I had a mask on for the big day.....she made me (and all the b-maids) look SO amazing! Very natural, not heavy/caked on, etc. Plus everything stayed all night. And she is just so sweet - she has such a calming demeanor that is so nice to have around in the midst of all the nerves/emotions going on while getting ready. I hope I have another chance to use her again soon! Her team is also great - all the gals hair and makeup was phenomenal! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Thank you!! : )

I cannot say enough good things about Kymm McLean! She knew how to make me look fabulous right off the bat! Plus it didn't take her a substantial amount of time.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Bailey · Married on 05/26/2013

Kymm is insanely talented!!!! Every bride wants to feel beautiful on their wedding day, right?! From the beginning of my planning one of my harder decisions to make was choosing a hair/makeup artist. WOW, am I so pleased that I went with Kymm!!! She was so fun, energetic, and flexible. Sitting there on the day of my wedding getting my hair and makeup done was one of the most relaxing parts of my day!! We played around with my hair and makeup until it was everything I had imagined!! She is WONDERFUL!!! I would absolutely recommend Kymm!!! So so happy I went with her. It won't be the last time she does my hair and makeup! LOVE HER!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Who's The Fairest?...makeup artistry & styling's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey!!!! You were wonderful to work with, I really appreciate it! Thank you for making me part of your special day ; )