Lisa Pleasant Events Reviews

59 Reviews for Lisa Pleasant Events

1 User photo

Theresa Cornnell · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Absolutely amazing

I can't say enough positive comments regarding Lisa Pleasant Events. Lisa made the entire wedding planning process so enjoyable. She was organized, informative and yes pleasant. Lisa always responded promptly to calls and emails. Most of all she really was one of the most pleasant and sweetest persons I've ever met.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you SO much, Theresa!! I love you and your family and will always cherish all of the good memories we made throughout the planning process and over that AMAZING weekend!! :)
  • Nathan

Nathan Solomon · Getting married on 08/09/2020

A Worry-Free Wedding Day

We used Lisa for our full wedding planning and could NOT have been happier with the service, attention, and results we received.

We engaged her from the start and she was able to help us recommend places for our wedding, helped us set up a budget and sketch out what our costs would be. She was very generous with her time, and was always willing to schedule an evening out of her busy life to talk through all the details.

The day-of, she and her team were wonderful in making sure everything was taken care of and we had nothing to worry about. It was really amazing that we were able to live in the moment on our wedding day and absorb all the unforgettable things that were happening without always worrying about playing the hosts.

I would, without reservation, recommend Lisa and her team to plan your wedding!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Hi Nathan! Thank you so much for these amazing words! You and Margot were so wonderful to work with and I'm happy to have gained friends in the process. :) Thank you!!
  • Jona

Jona Lluka · Married on 03/06/2020

Simply the best.

Once engaged, my sweetheart and I decided a short engagement would be preferred, and once we found an available Saturday from our favorite venue only 2.5 months away, we decided to go for it! With such a tight timeline to plan a whole wedding, it was a such a blessing when I found Lisa. Lucky that she was available on that same day (the only day btw she had available the entire wedding season on such short notice), Lisa said she would personally work with me to plan my wedding, and she offered a discount considering the late booking. Amazing! From the very first phone call, I knew I had to hire Lisa - she was professional, clearly very knowledgeable, and patient to explain all the little details and considerations. We met in person for our first planning session later that week, and after 6 hours at a coffee shop, we had an outline / project plan of the entire wedding, including recommendations of vendors, that Lisa confirmed were available during our meeting. From that moment on, it felt like Lisa was a dear friend and I trusted her implicitly. I could not have pulled it off without her, but with her by my side, we organized a gorgeous wedding that I could actually enjoy on my wedding day, because I knew Lisa was handling everything without a hitch. Thank you Lisa! I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Jona! You and your family are such beautiful people and it was my PLEASURE to work with you!! :) Sending you lots of hugs!

Michelle Banack · Married on 11/09/2019

Lisa Pleasant creates the perfect wedding!

Lisa was amazing to work with! I honestly cannot say enough good things about her. Your wedding will go off seamlessly if Lisa is the planner!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you SO much, Michelle!! I loved you and your whole family so much. You are all such amazing people. :)

Anna Chen · Married on 10/26/2019

Lisa is the absolute best Wedding Planner

Lisa is such an amazing wedding planner! I highly recommend her and her team. Our wedding was perfect and executed flawlessly because of Lisa’s skill and expertise in planning our wedding and handling everything the day of.

Lisa also has such a loving personality and warm heartedness about her that you can tell transfers into the work she puts into planning your wedding. She is truly the best!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Anna! It was a PLEASURE to be a part of the planning and, even more so, to make friends with you and Ryan. :) See you soon!!

Hayley · Married on 10/26/2019

My wedding was perfect!

I had the pleasure of having Ashley as my wedding planner and she did such a good job at capturing everything I wanted at my wedding! Most people say that something will go wrong at your wedding but I can honestly say that my wedding was absolutely perfect! I had no issues the day of my wedding thanks to Ashley and her assistant. They made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process and never questioned any of my ideas which allowed
    me to be as creative as I wanted to be! I would highly recommend working with this company!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you SO much, Hayley!! We were so honored to be a part of your big day and to get to know you and your family!! :)
  • Mia

Mia Andrews · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend

We could not have pulled everything off without our planner, Ande. She helped keep us organized and was very responsive to my off the wall texts and emails throughout the process. I highly recommend hiring at least a partial planner, and Lisa and her team are amazing!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Mia!! We are so happy for and Andrew. :) Cheers to a beautiful new beginning!!
    - Lisa & Ande

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome team, highly recommond!

Lisa has an outstanding team! I chose the partial package so I worked mostly with Ashley. She helped from beginning to end by making sure all details were planned before the wedding, to organizing the timeline/ensuring everyone stuck to it as much as possible, to directing clean up and making sure everything made it home. I cannot say enough great things about Lisa's team and I highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! You're the BEST! We really enjoyed working with you from start to finish and are so honored to have been a part of your beautiful day!! :)
  • Amanda

Amanda Antczak · Married on 10/12/2019

You will thank yourself! :)

Hiring Lisa Pleasant Events WILL be the best decision you make while planning your wedding. We had the pleasure to work with Ande, and my goodness was she absolutely amazing. SO helpful, knowledgeable, and ALWAYS with a smile - while 7 months pregnant at my wedding. She would come to my mom and I with options if there was something we needed to find another solution for to ensure we did not have to stress. She made the entire process so much more enjoyable and the wedding day FLAWLESS!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Amanda!! :) You are one of the most amazing and special people for so many reasons, and it was such a pleasure to help you on your special day. :)
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B Whittaker · Married on 10/08/2019

Excellent!

Lisa was very professional and well-prepared

Sent on 10/29/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth!! We were so honored to be a part of your big day and are so excited for you. ;)
  • Helen

Helen Whittaker · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding planner who let me enjoy my daughter's wedding

This was a destination wedding and Lisa and Ashley were both fantastic. Easy and very pleasant to work with. Communicated exceptionally well. Helped me with my vendors. Their timetable for the bride's family and groom's family on the day of the wedding was invaluable and well-worth the cost. They had everything in hand and I was actually able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Hi Helen!! Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We were so honored to be a part of this beautiful day with both families. :) You were all amazing to work with! Congratulations again!!
  • User4403051 · 1+ year ago

We got married this July, and in the beginning we had no idea where to start, or what we were doing. Lisa showed us where to begin (with our budget), directed us to the right vendors based on our tastes, and one by one booked our vendors in the order they needed to be booked. By the end she told me that she had almost 80 emails back and forth between our awesome caterer and herself, and even more with the florist and a couple of others!!! If I had had to deal with 80 emails with catering alone, much less with flowers, I think I would have called the wedding off. But with Lisa, I only saw about 3-4 emails for that caterer, maybe 4-5 with the florist, etc. And that was just one of MANY departments in which Lisa was able save me tons of stress. On the day of my wedding, there were a couple of glitches that I found out about just recently that I had NO idea had happened on the day - thank God for Lisa!! She fixed everything before I could have even noticed it (as I found out later). Thank you, Lisa, for going above and beyond in so many ways. I really don't know how anyone plans a wedding without you!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kedar Karkare · Married on 01/06/2019

Best choice ever

Lisa is the absolute best wedding planner you could ever ask for. We planned remotely, and she took care of everything! It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. Our wedding was the perfect fairytale we imagined :)

Sent on 10/18/2019

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth & Kedar!! :)

Julie · Married on 11/03/2018

I can't recommend Ande enough!!

The best wedding planning decision we made was to hire Ande at Lisa Pleasant Events! She is so organized and made sure that our day was completely stress free. Ande took on every task that I was dreading - creating a timeline, seating chart, checking in with vendors the week of, and the set up and break down of everything the day of. I was able to enjoy our wedding day from start to finish without having to worry about a single thing. She was absolutely amazing! I can't recommend Ande enough!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Julie!! We had such a great time with you! : XOXO!!

Lisa & Ande

Matthew Grubb · Married on 10/20/2018

Unbelievably Kind & Generous. Awesome to work with.

So kind and just amazing team of people to work with. They helped make our wedding day one that we could never ever forget.

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Matthew! We were so blessed to be a part of a beautiful day with you and your family. :)

Megan Grubb · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

The best wedding planner/friend you could ever ask for. She made my day so special and turned into one of my greatest friends!!!!!!

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Megan, you are absolutely amazing, through and through. You are one of the sweetest souls I have had the pleasure to meet and I'm so happy to call you a friend!! :) LOTS of love!!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Takes away your stress!

The best wedding planning decision we made was to hire Ashley at Lisa Pleasant Events! She was so organized and made our day so amazing. Our only regret is not hiring her sooner!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany!! :) We enjoyed getting to know you so much and were so happy to be a part of the best day ever!
  • Kristina

Kristina Kania · Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further...

Lisa is a dream come true in the event planning and coordinating world! My (now) husband and I contacted her when we were beginning our wedding planning. From the very beginning, Lisa has been incredibly responsive, organized, patient, creative, and caring. She made wedding planning as stress-free as possible for us. She is one of the most connected, well-known, and respected people in the wedding world. Lisa provides you with amazing vendors to choose from that fit your budget and goals. She not only coordinated with vendors, but she also effectively communicated with our family and wedding guests to make sure that everyone was informed and enjoying themselves. We joke, but we almost wish we could get married again just so we can have her plan it for us. She genuinely cares that you are happy and feel supported. Look no further when planning an important event!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Kristina!! OMG you are amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your incredible family. I wish you could get married again too! LOL! Hey, we can always look forward to vow renewals! ;) Talk to you soon!
  • Megan

Megan Keddie · Married on 08/25/2018

Ashley is a planner who becomes your friend

Ashley was the absolute BEST. After seeing her work and passion at one of my best friend's weddings, I was already comfortable with her when we began planning our wedding. She was always open to chat when I needed advice, a positive word during the stress of planning, and she honestly made me feel like this process was easy. She made my vision come to life. When people ask if anything went wrong at my wedding, I can confidently say 'No' because Ashley took care of everything. I found a new friend in my wedding planner, and will continue to promote Lisa Pleasant Events, specifically Ashley, to everyone that is planning in the future. Additionally, her assistant, Nina, was on top of everything with me and my new husband from getting ready to transportation to timeline. This company is above the rest - no question about it

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Megan, thank you SO much!! We absolutely loved being a part of your big day and are so happy for you!! :) xoxo!

Casey Balikian · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent in Every Way

During every step of the process, Lisa was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and diligent with the details. She made our vision come to life and coordinated it to perfection so that we were able to be completely present on our wedding day. I didn't even want to hire a wedding planner, but by the end of it I was so glad Lisa was there! She was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your families, and I loved getting to know you and Katey!!
  • Malinda

Malinda Craven · Married on 06/02/2018

Lisa is amazing!!!

Lisa and her staff made my daughter's wedding just perfect! She had wonderful ideas but also listened to mine to bring the whole wedding together for the most special day. She has amazing vendor contacts and kept up with every detail and due date so I didn't have too. Lisa was the best investment I could have possibly made to make my daughter's wedding the most stress free and special day ever! Thank you Lisa !!!!!
    Malinda Craven
    Fayetteville, NC

Sent on 10/28/2018

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you, Malinda! :) You and your family are the BEST!!! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you all, and I hope to see you soon! :)

Ellen · Married on 11/04/2017

I want to give the highest praises to Lisa, Ande, and Nina! They were thoughtful, smart, helpful, etc! Everything you would want in a wedding planner!! I had the perfect wedding day because they handled all the little problems that come along on your big day. With their help my husband and I had the perfect wedding day. They are the best!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Awwww thank you SO much, Ellen! We were so honored to be a part of it. :) xoxo!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa is AMAZING in every possible way. From the moment I met her, I knew we were in good hands. She's organized, detailed, experienced, and FUN. She made wedding planning a breeze; there's no way we would have been able to have such a perfect event without her. From vendor selection to questions to last minute changes, she nailed everything. I have heard brides say how difficult and frustrating planning their wedding was- I didn't experience any of that. I had fun planning because Lisa took all of the stress out of it! She made it so that we were able to relax and really take it all in.
    We can't thank Lisa and her team enough for making our day truly amazing. They went far beyond our expectations...we couldn't have asked for better people. Thank you so much for all you did! You made the whole experienced everything we dreamed of and more.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Thank you SO much, Ashley! :) You were so much fun to work with and I'm glad we were able to form a friendship along the way. :) Xoxo!!

Lisa

Carissa · Married on 10/01/2017

She is the best wedding planner any bride could ask for. I could go on and on about her attention to detail, her extreme professionalism, her wealth of knowledge! I mean the list could never fit in the small confines of this review. I had a two ceremony wedding at the Biltmore estate in Asheville NC. She took both the Hindu and the christian ceremonies on with gusto and precision. By the end of it I think she new as much about Hindu culture then myself and I had been apart of it for 5 years. Also (and I think this is really important) she is fun and a joy to be around. Brides if you are reading this please heed- when you pick a planner you are picking a friend!! your planner will hear all the stress and all the joy leading up to your big day and you want someone who you look forward to talking to. Lisa totally lives up to her name is is nothing but pleasant the whole way through. Simply put i would not have gotten down the Aisle with out her.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Lisa Pleasant Events's reply:

Carissa!! YOU are phenomenal. I'm so glad to have gained a friend and can't wait to see you again! :) XOXO!!

Collin · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding day was amazing!! Lisa, Nina, and Ande made everything perfect. We choose the option where we met with the planners up front to go through all the various details of the wedding (the different vendors we had, guest count, colors, etc.) which helped us figure out what all still needed to be done. After that we met with Nina and Ande at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden (our venue) to go over the plan and the outstanding questions we had. They also gave us an outline of where everything would be located since they had assisted with numerous weddings at Daniel Stowe before. We met with them the final time during the rehearsal the day before the wedding when we did a dry run of the timing of events. At all of these meetings Lisa, Nina, and Ande were extremely helpful, and were always responsive to any questions or concerns we had leading up to the wedding. On the actual wedding day everything went off without a hitch. Everyone was always where they needed to be, if any issues did come up we did not even know about it because Nina and Ande took care of it. Our wedding would not have been the same without their help!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Hi Collin!

Thank you so much! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to be a part of your and Sara's wedding and planning process. :) Thank you so much for everything!!

Lisa, Nina, and Ande