Charlotte Strings for Events Reviews

Charlotte Strings for Events 1
  • Tasnuva

Tasnuva Zaman · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful music

We met Charlotte Strings at the PWG wedding show in Charlotte. My fiance and I fell immediately in love with their beautiful, harmonious sound and knew we had to have them at our ceremony and cocktail out. It was a dream of mine to have live, classical music playing as I walked down the aisle and now I will have it. Sakira was very professional and we handled the details contracts and payments easily via email and online. She is very detail oriented and you receive a lot of information. I enjoy working with vendors who are detail oriented and careful with details because that is how I am. I am really looking forward to our partnership.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Dear Tasnuva and Matt,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to providing services to you and Matt on your special day! Congratulations and happy planning!

Gabrielle Christensen · Married on 07/20/2019

Very professional and talented

The Charlotte Strings were a dream to work with. I hired the string quartet to play at our wedding ceremony and they also provided music for my guests as they arrived. The quality and level of their services was top notch and I appreciated Sakira's quick communication and insight whenever I had a question. Very professional. I am a very happy customer!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Chrystal Hughes · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect music for our wedding

We kept our wedding planning simple, geared towards one goal: we wanted it to be romantic and memorable. I knew I wanted string musicians for our wedding ceremony as I've seen in the movies :-) and we were so lucky to have found the Charlotte Strings and that they were available for our date. They were a hit! I loved walking down the aisle to their gorgeous music, and my guests loved them during the cocktail hour. Worth every penny! Thank you for your talents and for making our wedding ceremony so romantic and beautiful.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Liz Edwards · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

The strings we hired were just perfect. They provided an element of classiness and fun which is exactly what I wanted for our wedding. We hired a string quartet and they played while my guests arrived, they provided music for my wedding ceremony, and our cocktail hour. Sakira was very friendly and prompt and she made the entire process very easy.
    Thank you Charlotte Strings!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Tisha Vandemore · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!!

We had the honor of the Charlotte Strings Quartet to play at the prelude to our daughter’s wedding and during the ceremony. This group is incredibly talented. Their music is absolutely beautiful. Large variety of music to choose from. Our guests were mesmerized and sung their praises of how they could listen to them for hours. 100% performance and value. Highly recommend if you are looking for a special addition to your event!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Dear Tisha,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to provide services at such a special event.

Simon Hall · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding anniversary music

I am very pleased with their services and my experience with Sakira and the Charlotte Strings. They played for our wedding anniversary party and offered varied music that every generation in our family thoroughly enjoyed. A truly talented bunch.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Dear Mr. Hall,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure.

Haley Miller · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolute perfection!

From the first point of contact, Sakira was kind and very willing to help with any questions I had. Our wedding day was even more perfect with the beautiful selections played. Our guests have all mentioned how lovely the ambiance was from the string trio and also how kind they all were with interacting amongst our guests. It was perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Dear Haley,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It was our pleasure to provide services to you. Your wedding day was perfect! Even the rain stopped and the sun came out :-)

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Cindy Flores · Married on 04/06/2019

Charlotte Strings were the perfect fit for us. They provided the most beautiful music for our garden wedding ceremony and we received a lot of compliments on the music they provided. We are very pleased with their services. They were talented, very cordial, and provided all their services without a glitch.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Dear Cindy,

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day! Congratulations!

Erin Pucket · Married on 03/16/2019

Charlotte Strings were amazing!

Hiring the Charlotte Strings was one of the best decisions we made. The string quartet played while the guests were arriving and getting seated, and although I was not able to be out there until I walked down, I was able to listen to their beautiful music and it built up my emotions until I walked down and saw my soon to be husband. They learned a new song for me to walk down the aisle and it was that much more meaningful!

My husband and I could not be happier with their services from the moment we signed with them until the day of the event. Sakira was a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions.

Best decision we made!! Got lots of compliments and their music made our ceremony feel romantic and very special.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Dear Erin,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure to provide services to you all. I makes us very happy to know you and your guests enjoyed our music. Congratulations to you both!

-Sakira Harley

Alexis Hill · Married on 03/03/2019

Beautiful job!

I am still in awe of their music. We hired a string quartet to play at our wedding and they played music before our ceremony, during, and after. A special highlight for me was their rendition of Over the Rainbow which was my late nana's favorite song. The sound of the strings was truly something special. Thank you Charlotte Strings for your beautiful music.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dear Alexis and Reuben,

It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!
    Congratulations!

Leslie Jeffrey · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommended

The talented musicians of the Charlotte Strings provided a prelude, wedding ceremony music, and our cocktail hour music. I gave Sakira a list of songs that I liked and she took care of everything else.

These guys knew exactly what they were doing! They were highly professional and played every song beautifully with no need of cues. They took care of all the timings without adding any stress on my part (BIG PLUS!)

We chose music that was varied including pop songs that were meaningful to Ben and I. Our guests commented over and over again how much they loved the string trio.

They were professional, talented, and very helpful whenever I had a question. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Dear Leslie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved helping you plan your music, and it was our pleasure to perform live music for you and your guests.

Congratulations Leslie and Ben!

Louise Baucom · Married on 10/27/2018

Charlotte Strings made the wedding ceremony!

Charlotte Strings was wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning process. Sakira was very responsive to every email and timely with the contract and details of how everything worked. The Charlotte Strings was helpful with the music selections and flexible with their times. They were very professional, showed up on time and sounded incredible. We would HIGHLy recommend them to anyone planning a wedding ceremony who wants beautiful music to set the tone of the ceremony. Thank you to Sakira for her helpfulness and answers to any questions we had. We hired the string trio and it was perfect for the Belk Chapel at Queen's University.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Talia · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply the best!!!

The best! They worked with my daughter on the music selection. Made recommendations that worked well... and hey listened!
    They played under tow industrial heaters, and id it with a smile... They were great!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

We worked with Sakira and had a strings trio for ceremony. They played beautifully and kept the flow of the processional and recessional perfectly. Communication leading up to the wedding date was perfect (huge plus in my book!) and they were extremely professional and kind through the wedding day. We highly recommend them and will be referring more couples to them in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Regina · Married on 06/02/2018

Charlotte Strings did an amazing job at our sons wedding. The music was beautiful and added so much to the wedding ceremony. Very easy to work with and helpful in choosing the music selections.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Charlotte Strings for Events 2

Ken · Married on 06/02/2018

The Charlotte Strings were a delight to work with and performed beautifully at the wedding. Several of the wedding attendees commented on how impressed they were with the music. They produced a great professional sound. As Grandparents of the Groom, this was our gift to John & Kelly to provide the music.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jill · Married on 03/24/2018

Charlotte Strings was great! They played a mix of old, new and traditional wedding music for our daughter's ceremony. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for adding that special touch to the ceremony! It was lovely!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Charlotte Strings for Events's reply:

Dear Jill, thank you so much! We loved working with you to create a beautiful backdrop for your daughter's wedding. Best wishes!

Jenny · Married on 03/10/2018

We hired Charlotte Strings for Events months before our big day and every part of the process was professional and easy! Sakira was prompt with all communication and was also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. When the day came, everything was wonderful! Not only was everything seamless, but the musicians sounded absolutely beautiful. As members of the Charlotte Symphony, they are the real deal! We had many guests tell us how special the music was. Thank you, Charlotte Strings for Events!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Charlotte Strings for Events's reply:

Dear Jenny and Edward, thank you very much for your kindness and for giving us the opportunity to provide music services on your wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with you both! Congratulations! Sakira

Philis · Married on 01/27/2018

Sakira and her team sounded great. Thanks for making our day extra special.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Charlotte Strings for Events's reply:

Thank you so much Philis! We loved being part of such a joyful and beautiful event. Best wishes to you both!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/06/2018

We had such a great experience with the Charlotte Strings I simply cannot say enough great things about them! My husband and I hired the Charlotte Strings quartet about 7 months out for my daughter's wedding ceremony in January. They came highly recommended by our venue, our day of coordinator, AND our DJ. The string quartet played music for our guests as they arrived, they played music for the wedding ceremony from the entrances to the exit music, and we also hired them to play the cocktail hour. Sakira and her team were reliable, professional, and very easy to work with from start to finish. My daughter had a short list of "must haves" and the Charlotte Strings musicians accommodated her wishes with ease. Sakira is very knowledgeable and provided many suggestions to create the perfect mix of songs that was right for my daughter and her fiance.
    On the day of the event we were all very busy, but time literally stood still when the string music began to play and we all started to walk down. As the mother of the bride you really want your daughter's day to be beautiful, and you want your guests to have a great time. Charlotte Strings helped us accomplish just that. Our guests have not missed an opportunity to tell us what an elegant and amazing touch the string quartet was. These musicians are SO incredibly talented.
    If you are on the fence on wether or not to hire live string music for your event, I'm telling you do not hesitate and DO IT! You can thank me later! The Charlotte Strings truly exceeded our expectations in every way and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for such a great review! We truly enjoyed performing at your daughter's wedding. It was a lovely and beautiful event!

Best wishes,

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Charlotte Strings is amazing to work with for weddings. All of them play for the Charlotte Symphony and the professionalism and talent really show. They were always quick with responses when I had a question and worked with me on the repertoire I wanted to make sure I had exactly what I wanted for the ceremony. They also had a great selection for me to choose from for the cocktail hour too. Our guests were so impressed and tons of people asked me for referrals after. Charlotte Strings took my wedding to the next level by adding such a classy and elegant touch!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Dear Jenn,

Thank you so much of your kind words! We had a great time working with you to create the perfect music program for your wedding day. Congratulations!

Claus · Married on 11/18/2017

These musicians are the BEST! Sakira was very responsive and communicative throughout the entire process, including helping us pick perfect music for our ceremony. She also had excellent suggestions, making the process very easy. They have a ton of music to work from, everything from the standard classical stuff to Beatles, U2, and Coldplay. The musicians showed up early, looked awesome, and SOUNDED AMAZING. Seriously, these are full-time professional musicians with the Charlotte Symphony; this is the REAL DEAL!! And surprisingly, very affordable. Our guests were raving for weeks about these musicians and the touch of class they added to our wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Dear Claus,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We are truly humbled by your kind words. Congratulations!

-Sakira

Kim · Married on 09/04/2017

Charlotte Strings did a wonderful job.
    The music was absolutely beautiful. They were so professional. I would use them again and again and I am very picky.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Sarra · Married on 06/17/2017

Fantastic, fantastic !! I was so impressed with Charlotte strings for Events, Sakira was so responsive and helpful in the planning process. I wanted a particular song as I walked down the aisle and they played it absolutely beautifully on the day! I am so very glad that I chose such amazingly talented musicians to play at our wedding. My only regret is that I did not book them for the reception part as well! I highly recommend them to all!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Hunter · Married on 04/08/2017

If you want a very special, and not the usual music for your wedding this is the perfect choice. Wide variety of songs and choices of music. It makes you feel like you are in another place and time. I would recommend Charlotte Strings to anyone.

Sent on 04/11/2017