Charlotte Strings for Events Reviews

39 Reviews for Charlotte Strings for Events

1 User photo

Charlotte Strings for Events 1

Louise Baucom · Married on 10/27/2018

Charlotte Strings made the wedding ceremony!

Charlotte Strings was wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning process. Sakira was very responsive to every email and timely with the contract and details of how everything worked. The Charlotte Strings was helpful with the music selections and flexible with their times. They were very professional, showed up on time and sounded incredible. We would HIGHLy recommend them to anyone planning a wedding ceremony who wants beautiful music to set the tone of the ceremony. Thank you to Sakira for her helpfulness and answers to any questions we had. We hired the string trio and it was perfect for the Belk Chapel at Queen's University.

Talia · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply the best!!!

The best! They worked with my daughter on the music selection. Made recommendations that worked well... and hey listened!
    They played under tow industrial heaters, and id it with a smile... They were great!!

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

We worked with Sakira and had a strings trio for ceremony. They played beautifully and kept the flow of the processional and recessional perfectly. Communication leading up to the wedding date was perfect (huge plus in my book!) and they were extremely professional and kind through the wedding day. We highly recommend them and will be referring more couples to them in the future.

Regina · Married on 06/02/2018

Charlotte Strings did an amazing job at our sons wedding. The music was beautiful and added so much to the wedding ceremony. Very easy to work with and helpful in choosing the music selections.

Charlotte Strings for Events 2

Ken · Married on 06/02/2018

The Charlotte Strings were a delight to work with and performed beautifully at the wedding. Several of the wedding attendees commented on how impressed they were with the music. They produced a great professional sound. As Grandparents of the Groom, this was our gift to John & Kelly to provide the music.

Jill · Married on 03/24/2018

Charlotte Strings was great! They played a mix of old, new and traditional wedding music for our daughter's ceremony. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for adding that special touch to the ceremony! It was lovely!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Charlotte Strings for Events's reply:

Dear Jill, thank you so much! We loved working with you to create a beautiful backdrop for your daughter's wedding. Best wishes!

Jenny · Married on 03/10/2018

We hired Charlotte Strings for Events months before our big day and every part of the process was professional and easy! Sakira was prompt with all communication and was also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. When the day came, everything was wonderful! Not only was everything seamless, but the musicians sounded absolutely beautiful. As members of the Charlotte Symphony, they are the real deal! We had many guests tell us how special the music was. Thank you, Charlotte Strings for Events!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Charlotte Strings for Events's reply:

Dear Jenny and Edward, thank you very much for your kindness and for giving us the opportunity to provide music services on your wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with you both! Congratulations! Sakira

Philis · Married on 01/27/2018

Sakira and her team sounded great. Thanks for making our day extra special.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Charlotte Strings for Events's reply:

Thank you so much Philis! We loved being part of such a joyful and beautiful event. Best wishes to you both!

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Charlotte Strings is amazing to work with for weddings. All of them play for the Charlotte Symphony and the professionalism and talent really show. They were always quick with responses when I had a question and worked with me on the repertoire I wanted to make sure I had exactly what I wanted for the ceremony. They also had a great selection for me to choose from for the cocktail hour too. Our guests were so impressed and tons of people asked me for referrals after. Charlotte Strings took my wedding to the next level by adding such a classy and elegant touch!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Dear Jenn,

Thank you so much of your kind words! We had a great time working with you to create the perfect music program for your wedding day. Congratulations!

Claus · Married on 11/18/2017

These musicians are the BEST! Sakira was very responsive and communicative throughout the entire process, including helping us pick perfect music for our ceremony. She also had excellent suggestions, making the process very easy. They have a ton of music to work from, everything from the standard classical stuff to Beatles, U2, and Coldplay. The musicians showed up early, looked awesome, and SOUNDED AMAZING. Seriously, these are full-time professional musicians with the Charlotte Symphony; this is the REAL DEAL!! And surprisingly, very affordable. Our guests were raving for weeks about these musicians and the touch of class they added to our wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Dear Claus,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We are truly humbled by your kind words. Congratulations!

-Sakira

Kim · Married on 09/04/2017

Charlotte Strings did a wonderful job.
    The music was absolutely beautiful. They were so professional. I would use them again and again and I am very picky.

Sarra · Married on 06/17/2017

Fantastic, fantastic !! I was so impressed with Charlotte strings for Events, Sakira was so responsive and helpful in the planning process. I wanted a particular song as I walked down the aisle and they played it absolutely beautifully on the day! I am so very glad that I chose such amazingly talented musicians to play at our wedding. My only regret is that I did not book them for the reception part as well! I highly recommend them to all!

Hunter · Married on 04/08/2017

If you want a very special, and not the usual music for your wedding this is the perfect choice. Wide variety of songs and choices of music. It makes you feel like you are in another place and time. I would recommend Charlotte Strings to anyone.

Shirley · Married on 10/14/2016

Dear Charlotte Strings for Events,

The newlyweds and I (MOB) want to thank you for helping to make their Ballantyne Hotel Garden wedding ceremony extra special. The strings music was perfect from beginning to end! We have had so many compliments from family and friends regarding the selections and your talented delivery of each piece.

Some direct quotes from guests, "I thought the strings group was just amazing;. What a wonderful job. Beautiful. Not too soft or too loud. Loved the selections. Just right..."

Weddings, as you all well know, are such emotional times and it becomes difficult for the immediate family and wedding party to be completely mindful of all the many details. We are truly looking forward to the videographer completing his finished product in order to experience the sights and lovely sounds once again.

Even though the bride and groom had a first look, the groom shared that when his bride walked down the pathway/aisle to "such a beautiful song" he was very moved. (I know I was too)

Thank you for your patience and guidance throughout the months as we planned. Also, once again, thank you for helping to make an incredible day even more wonderful.

Sincerely,
    Shirley (MOB)
    October Wedding 2016

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Charlotte Strings for Events is absolutely wonderful! Sakira was beyond accommodating and was quick to respond to any questions I had. There was no issue getting the pieces I requested for the ceremony and I received many compliments about how beautiful the music was. I can't recommend Charlotte Strings for Events enough!!

Ardy · Married on 09/03/2016

I employed this group for my daughter's wedding and they were absolutely the best. They were easy to work with, provided a great list and LISTENED to our specific needs and wants. very professional and a joy to work with.

Dani · Married on 06/18/2016

My fiance(now husband) and I had our wedding ceremony music picked out through a family friend almost immediately after being engaged. That vendor ended up canceling on us two weeks before the wedding! Of course, I was completely freaking out, I didn't know what to do. After reading reviews and listening to their sample music, I called Strings For Events and from that point on everything was perfect! Sakira was so easy to get in touch with and made my job super easy! I gave her songs that I would like and she did the rest of the work! The music at the ceremony was absolutely beautiful and my husband and I are so very happy that we chose Strings For Events, we wish we would have went with them from the beginning! Thanks for making our ceremony perfect!

Jackie · Married on 05/02/2015

Charlotte Strings is prompt, responsive and talented. All emails were returned within a day, and the musicians were right on cue with their beautiful music for my clients wedding ceremony. I would recommend Charlotte Strings any day!

Lindsay · Married on 01/31/2015

If you want live music at your ceremony, reception, etc.-Charlotte Strings is the way to go. Very stressfree and easy to deal with through the entire process. Upon booking, I received a detailed email with all items they needed back from us. We were able to listen to music samples on their website. Emailed the Strings team back our selections, the number of guests that would be walking down the aisle to the music, the time of our ceremony and how many musicians we needed-and we were done! The Strings team were on time, played all of the songs that we requested and were excellent!

Meredith · Married on 01/25/2015

I hired a violinist to play for my best friend's wedding and it was perfect! I had her choose all of the music (besides the bride's entrance song). Everything she played was beautiful. She was professional, quick to respond to emails, and everyone commented on how more intimate it made the wedding feel. I would highly recommend Charlotte Strings for Events to anyone!

• Ruth

Ruth · Married on 05/16/2014

Charlotte Strings for Events are AMAZING! I would highly recommend them to any friend or future bride! Sakura was extremely responsive and very thorough! I was nervous about not ever meeting them, but everything was perfect on the day of the wedding! They have a wonderful selection of music and are truly professionals. I cannot wait to see our ceremony video to hear them play over and over again- simply beautiful!

Sarah · Married on 04/19/2014

I was beyond thrilled with our wedding ceremony music by Charlotte Strings for Events! The string trio played the most beautiful music and it was just perfect! I highly recommend them and Sakira was so wonderful to work with! Thank you for helping to make our day so special and memorable!

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Charlotte Strings for Events was a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony. The string trio sounded amazing. We worked with Sakira. She was very easy to communicate with and was also extremely helpful in the music selection process. The musicians arrived promptly on wedding day and the music was beautiful! Charlotte Strings also played a special recessional pieces for us, "That's Amore." They learned the music specifically for our wedding. It was such a great ending to beautiful ceremony. Charlotte Strings for Events are very professional and I would highly recommend them for any occasion you are celebrating!

Enrica · Married on 09/28/2013

Charlotte Strings added to the exact ambience we were trying to create. We asked for a few particular songs for the prelude and they filled in the half hour with exactly what we had in mind. And the ceremony music was perfect also, timed well throughout the program and never overpowered anyone speaking. They are very talented musicians and very reasonably priced. We received quite a bit of positive feedback from guests.