Casey Hendrickson Photography Reviews

Casey Hendrickson Photography 6
Casey Hendrickson Photography 7

Kimberly Hurlocker · Married on 11/17/2018

Lovely Photograph and Amazing Experience

Casey was exceptional in capturing our photos, starting with our engaments to my bridals, and finally our wedding day! She is the sweetest person you will ever come across. She captured so many details and sentemiatal things and I couldn’t be more pleased with how they turned out. With having a large wedding party and many family members to photograph she had everything running smoothly and on time all the while capturing all the precious moments of our wedding day! I would highly recommend Casey to any future brides, her work is beautiful and you can honestly see she cares and loves for all of her brides. I am so thankful to now have Casey as a friend. Thank you!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2018

Casey is sweet, talented, and prompt with editing photos! She is a true creative with an eye for detail. I love working with Casey and highly recommend her for any wedding event!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 8

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2018

Casey is amazing and so sweet. Her work is incredible. She arrived on time on my wedding day and was such a huge part why my day was so amazing. Her setup made family pictures go smoothly and quick. Making sure they were able to enjoy cocktail hour. My husband doesn't really like to get his photo taken. She did an awesome job at making our time taking photos fun and enjoyable even for him. Before I left the venue that night she had sent me a link to view some of my photos. They were amazing! I am very excited to see all of them. Casey was extremely professional, sweet and organized. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 9
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 10
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 11
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 12

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

Casey is an angel. You will not find a photographer out there more willing to go the extra mile for her clients. Plus, her images are beautiful! Not only in the technical ways, but in the way she brings out true emotion in her couple's. She makes being in front of the camera so easy and not a moment of it is spent being nervous or uncomfortable. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Amelia · Married on 07/14/2018

Casey is a fabulous photographer who is extremely artistic and detail oriented. She is passionate about her Brides' experience and and resulting photographs...true keepsakes of such special moments.

Our dealings with Casey Hendrickson Photography were a pleasure; her response and turnaround times being prompt and reasonable.

The end product was perfection. So happy to be able to recommend Casey and her select team.

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • W

William · Married on 07/08/2018

Casey has been nothing but wonderful with us for our whole wedding experience. She helped create the start of our timeline, and helped us really envision our day before it even happened. She was awesome at posing us too which was a major concern since we are NOT photogenic. Even my fiancé commented on how enjoyable it was! You really can not go wrong with her :-)

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 13

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2018

She was the most amazing photographer. The preview pics are absolutely stunning and we can't wait to see the rest..She captured some very beautiful memories for us.. Definitely 5 star!!! Love, Love ,Love her work...

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 14
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 15
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 16
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 17
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 18

Crystal · Married on 12/15/2017

Casey is AMAZING!!! She has an incredible eye and knows exactly how to capture your most precious moments. Bonus, she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Casey also does boudoir photography so if you're looking for that something special to give your mate, she has you covered. ;-)

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 19
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 20
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 21

C · Married on 11/15/2017

I had nothing but an excellent experience with Casey. She is a dream to work with. I’ve never met a photographer who knows how to pose plus sized women in such a flattering way!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Logan · Married on 11/04/2017

I was so happy to hear that Casey was available for our wedding! My husband and I loved every minute of working with her. She was always on time and responded very quickly to all of my crazy questions. I highly recommend Casey’s services! Her creativity, personality, and dedication can’t be beat!

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved Casey, and can't give high enough praise. Not only were both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures absolutely stunning, we feel like we made a great friend. Casey is warm, welcoming, and made us incredibly comfortable. She also shares our love of Harry Potter, which is always a plus. She knows all the best tricks to get beautiful pictures, which we really appreciated. TL/DR - Casey is great, you should definitely hire her!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 29
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 30
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 31

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Casey has been one of our best choices for our wedding! She has always been willing to go above and beyond for our crazy requests, and her quality of work is top notch.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Jared · Married on 05/07/2017

I can not say enough to express how wonderful Casey was throughout our entire wedding! From our engagement photos until the last dance, she captured every moment we wanted and even some we forgot about! You are so busy the day of the wedding that you miss certain memories. It was the greatest gift of all knowing that Casey was there capturing every beautiful detail and so much fun to go through our gorgeous photos when they arrived! Casey was professional, timely, courteous, thoughtful, and genuinely excited to be apart of our special day. The quality of her work far surpassed any other vendor we considered and even friends of ours who were married 2 weeks before us wish they had used Casey as their photographer once they saw our pictures compared to theirs. We are forever grateful to Casey for capturing the essence of our wedding day!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ruby · Married on 05/05/2017

Casey is absolutely the best of the best! My husband and I say all the time she was the best decion out of all our wedding planning! She made everything so easy and takes her time to listen to all your wants and needs! If you are all over the place like I am sometimes- she inserts direction and organizes your thoughts and vision! Her work speaks for itself and in our life she is a light that guides my husband and I to complete joy and happiness when we see our photos! Casey and her work will forever mean so much to us!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 39
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 40
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 41

Erica · Married on 11/12/2016

Casey was seriously everything we wanted in a photographer and more! Firstly and most importantly, her photography is absolutely stunning!! We love all of our photos, and they have a soft, beautiful, and romantic tone to them all. It's truly storytelling. She was responsive, professional, and flexible. And she has a great personality which makes your shoot, and wedding day, even more fun. I highly recommend her, and we will be booking her again for other shoots!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Patty · Married on 11/05/2016

Casey is wonderful. . . she will capture pictures that make any occasion look awesome. I highly recommend her.

Patty Poole

Sent on 11/20/2016

Tori · Married on 09/03/2016

Casey is one of ththe kindest people I’ve ever met! She photographed my wedding and now is booked for my sister’s wedding in October. During the years between the two weddings she has taken many family photos for us, come to see my sister in her dress the day she said “yes to the one,” and has truly become a friend. My wedding pictures are something I treasure and continue to be blown away by years later. Her work cannot be compared. Book her for your wedding now!! It will be the best and most important decision you make for your big day. I will always be proud to say I am a Casey Hendrickson Bride.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 47
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 48
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 49

Heather · Married on 07/31/2016

Casey Hendrickson was our first choice hands down for our wedding day. I wouldn't change a single thing, we are in love with our wedding photos! Very friendly, flexible and professional.

• Meg

Meg · Married on 07/21/2016

I knew as soon as I got engaged Casey would be my photographer. No matter the cost or travel. She has been my photographer for years and by far one of the best I have seen. She gets me and I love her unique style. I had a much smaller wedding then what she is used to, and she totally rocked it. I can't help but smile every time I look at my pictures. She truly captured the best day of my life and I get to relive it every day now. She helped make that day so memorable for us.

Sent on 10/30/2016

jesse · Married on 06/18/2016

Casey did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures. I am super uncomfortable having my pictures taken but Casey made me feel at ease and confident. Our wedding day went by so quickly and there were so many details about our decor that we didn't get a chance to notice on the big day. Casey captured all of those beautiful details and it was so fun to go through our pictures and see everything! We will always cherish these pictures!!

Kim · Married on 05/07/2016

Casey was wonderful throughout our entire wedding from the engagement photos to the last minutes of our reception! You don't realize how busy and distracted you will be on the big day and because of Casey, I got to experience every moment! When I saw our pictures, I was amazed at her ability to capture those special memories, especially the ones I hadn't been able to experience in person. I cried tears of joy looking at our wedding photos because her pictures made it possible for me to experience the day all over again! We will use Casey as our photographer for every special moment we look forward to in our future!

Betsy · Married on 12/05/2015

Casey is amazing!! All of her pictures are gorgeous! I love that she provides professional quality pictures for a reasonable price! I would recommend Casey Hendrickson Photography for any event!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Allison · event on 11/28/2015

Casey is amazing. She made me very comfortable, and it was a hell of a lot of fun. Her hair and makeup person was great too. I plan to use her for everything I need photos of!

Sent on 01/09/2016

cassandra · Married on 08/22/2015

Casey was great to work with she is very fun and energetic. She always puts her best foot forward and works her magic on all photos!!!! She is amazing!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Marya · Married on 08/18/2015

I honestly can't express how happy and grateful I am to have worked with Casey!! She was incredibly flexible and understanding when I had some unexpected twists the day of my boudoir photoshoot, and she went above and beyond to still make it a fun and relaxing experience! I was so nervous about the shoot but felt so at ease the moment I met her! Her easygoing personality was exactly what I needed to relax and take some fun pictures. I am terribly un-photogenic, but the shots Casey captured are GORGEOUS, I absolutely love them!!! I'm going to tell everyone I know to do a boudoir shoot with her, and if I could give her ten stars, I would!

Sent on 09/13/2015