Meko Davis Makeup & Hair

Palm Springs, CA View map

Meko Davis Makeup & Hair is a professional wedding styling service located in Atlanta, Georgia. Meko is a highly experienced artist who has worked with a long list of clients in a range of industries. From fashion shoots and TV shows to wedding celebrations, this artist strives to help the natural beauty of her clients shine through for their celebration.

Meko Davis Makeup & Hair offers a range of beauty services, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your style. For a more creative service, Meko can host a makeup trial with you, helping to find the best look for you in an open, welcoming setting. Other beauty services, such as airbrush makeup and hairstyling, are also available from this highly professional artist.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Melaina Married on 12/12/2010
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! I had a winter wedding and she not only matched my the edgy look for, she also managed to tie in seasonal colors achieving both edgy and extremely classy. I have never looked more pretty, and I cannot find anyone else who can make me look as beautiful since!!!
    Tara Married on 02/11/2011
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    I got married 2 months ago and the previous makeup artist I lined up had an emergency at the last minute, 2 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING!!! FRANTIC WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!! I was fairly new to Nashville and did not even know where to begin!! BUT my neice told me about a lady who did her makeup so I gave Meko a call. SHE WAS A GODSEND!! Not only did she do beautiful makeup, she did airbrush! I was flawless, and she was such a sweet person, she was patient, attentive, and CALMING which is what I needed lol. I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE!! She was professional and patient with myself and bridesmaids!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Palm Springs, CA, 92240
Location of (Meko Davis Makeup & Hair)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding