The Little Branch

Los Angeles, CA View map

$4,590 Typical Price

The Little Branch is committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements to our clients. No matter how big or small, we provide the utmost care and quality into each of our designs. Every flower is hand picked to insure the highest quality and freshness. We give our clients a more personal touch, customizing each package with only your unique style, personality and budget in mind, therefore, no two arrangements are ever the same.

Remember, the possibilities are endless.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$62

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$277

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,590

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Becca
    Becca R. Married on 10/17/2021

Everyone loved the flowers

I can't put into words how beautiful the flowers at our wedding were. Meg took our vision and blew us away with what we wanted. We gave Meg and her team a big task in having flowers hung from the ceiling and on the day of everything was installed so quickly. I think the first thing every guest said to us at our wedding was how beautiful the flowers were and how good the room smelled. Thank you for making our day so beautiful!
  • Kenny
    Kenny Married on 10/17/2021

You should hire her

Meg and the Little Branch were phenomenal. We had a specific vision for our wedding that included hanging flowers from the ceiling from the very start of our wedding planning process and Meg pulled everything off just the way we had envisioned. Honestly, hiring Meg was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. Our decision was made easy when simply looking at photos of the weddings she has done in the past and made even easier when we met her in person. If you have the chance to hire Meg you should do so knowing that she will make your wedding look stunning.
  • Marianna
    Marianna J. Married on 04/24/2021

Most incredible floral designer

Meg and her floral company, the Little Branch, was one of my absolute favorite wedding vendors. I had a very specific vision for my florals and decided it was an area I wanted to go "all out" in for the wedding - Meg far surpassed my wildest expectations!! My wedding florals were STUNNING. Literally every single guest commented on how gorgeous they were. She is incredibly talented and was truly the reason why my wedding design turned out so well. Love this company and I give them a 10/10 for any couple considering wedding florals in the LA area!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

39 photos · 02/22/2020
  • Natali & Dick
    120 photos · 09/01/2018

Sweet Emilia Jane Sweet Emilia Jane Wedding Planners

The Little Branch is the best! Whether you want glam-to-the-max, simple and sweet or wild and modern Annie + Meg can do it all! They are super talented and super cool!

Lavender Grey Events Lavender Grey Events Wedding Planners

Meg and crew at The Little Branch are unbelievable! I worked with them on a wedding in March and from beginning to end they were a pleasure to work with. The flowers for the wedding were absolutely amazing. The bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I look forward to working with them in the future!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Little Branch to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

1499 East 4th Street Suite 102 Los Angeles, 90033
3233762062

Appointment only
Location of (The Little Branch)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding