The Little Branch Reviews

The Little Branch 6
The Little Branch 7

Melina Thomas · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Florals

Meg at The Little Branch provided us with amazing florals for our wedding. We loved working with her as she was very thorough during our consultation and follow ups. We provided inputs into the overall concept of the florals but we really gave her free creative reign. She delivered a high quality product that looked absolutely stunning. The only thing that I wish could have been different was that there be a backup boutineer specifically to my husband's. The extra provided matched the groomsmens' but of course he was the only one that needed it. At least there was a backup though! Overall we were very pleased and would highly recommend Meg.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 10/07/2018

Exquisite taste, truly next level

Meghan from The Little Branch Designed my flowers for my wedding last weekend. I can't begin to describe how exquisite her taste is. I wanted something bohemian, loose and pretty and she designed the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets. Her team put together the most stunning chuppah I've ever seen; everyone commented on it. Best of all, she gave me guidance without any pressure, and her pricing was more than fair. I could not have been happier with her services; I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Little Branch 8
    The Little Branch 9

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Guys. I'm obsessed. We got married a week ago and I still can't get over our flowers. When we started wedding planning I wasn't even thinking about flowers, I even was pretty set on a DIY situation. Meg ended up being one of my FAVORITE vendors and one of my favorite things about our wedding. We even rented our chupah and vases and candles through her so it was an easy one stop shop. Instead of mothers and grandmothers having corsages, Meg made them GORGEOUS flower combs for their hair. I wanted loose flowers for my hair and my bridesmaids hair, but we were not getting ready at the venue, so she made a special stop at our hotel to drop them off! She took care of setting up the Chupah and decorating it with flowers, setting up all of the centerpieces, leaving bridesmaid bouquets and vases for them so that they could sit in water when we weren't holding them, boutonnieres for all the men, flower combs for moms and grandmas, adding flowers to our cake. And my bouquet was INSANE. I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it so I'm drying it so that I can save it. Love you Meg!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jane · Married on 10/21/2017

We used the Little Branch as our wedding florist per our Wedding Planner's recommendation that Meg does the best work at a great price point. We were so happy that we used the Little Branch! We did an initial consultation with Meg at her studio that was me (bride) and both mothers. She answered all of our questions and made good suggestions because I didn't have too much of an idea of what I wanted then. She let's you change your colors/vision up to like 2 months before the wedding when you do a final consultation, which we did over the phone. We appreciated that during the final consultation she was honest about what items we didn't really need to be budget conscious. I put together a powerpoint (since I don't love using pinterest) of the colors I like and designs. Meg did such a great job of translating my vision. Our chuppah, the bouquets, the boutonnieres, the table decor, all of the flowers looked SO SO good!! We received many compliments on our aesthetic which was all about the floral design. The colors look incredible in our wedding photos. Meg also provided the flower girl baskets with petals and made adorable floral crowns for the flower girls. I wanted to have hanging flowers in the reception space, but our venue had weight restrictions for what could be hung from the wires, so Meg was able to find a good compromise of doing hanging circles of greens. Note, if you are concerned about it, make sure you ask for flowers that don't have a lot of pollen in your boutonnieres/bouquets so they can't get on the suits.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    The Little Branch 10
    The Little Branch 11
    The Little Branch 12
    The Little Branch 13

Lena · Married on 10/20/2017

Meg and the The Little Branch did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. My bouquet and the center pieces looked better than I could have imagined. Her style was exactly what I was looking for and she has great taste! I highly recommend her if you like her style. Check out her Instagram!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    The Little Branch 14
    The Little Branch 15
    The Little Branch 16

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

I have no words but of extreme gratitude for Meg and her team. Meg listened to my vision and then created the most gorgeous setting for my wedding! I was blown away at how perfect & beautiful it was. Meg's attention to detail and style is like none other I have seen. I appreciate her so much and recommend her to anyone looking for an artist to create their flowers. Thank you Meg!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    The Little Branch 24
    The Little Branch 25
    The Little Branch 26

Lisa · Married on 04/22/2017

Meg was wonderful to work with. The flower arrangements she created for our daughter's wedding were stunning. She totally executed the vision my daughter wanted in every way. She is easy to work with, responsive and incredibly talented. I would highly recommend her to anyone for a wedding, special event, or simply sending flowers. She is a gem!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Desiree · Married on 10/22/2016

We were absolutely FLOORED by Meg's work on our wedding. From begging to end, she was extremely informative about the process, provided us with inspiration, and was very professional. The moment we met her, we had no doubt that our flowers would be one of the stand-out parts of our wedding. Meg is great at taking the couples' ideas and inspiration and then building on them in amazing and unexpected ways. If you're looking for someone who can take your vision to the next level and really take ownership of their craft - The Little Branch is the way to go.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Elysse · Married on 05/29/2016

I can't imagine what my wedding would have looked like without The Little Branch! I liked from the get-go that they don't have minimums, like a lot of other Los Angeles vendors. I told them I was thinking we'd like to do a Mid-Century style look to complement our venue, and Meg immediately starting pulling gorgeous vases, pitching great ideas -- I knew I couldn't go with anybody else! She was very encouraging of all the ideas that I was throwing at her, and then at our final meeting was great at helping me narrow down some of the detail/decor choices that I was providing from my end, to make sure that everything looked perfect together. When I decided at that point (pretty last-minute) that we'd like to do a chuppah, it was no-sweat for them -- and the chuppah was absolutely gorgeous! The Mid-Century tablescapes, the cake flowers... everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The rental, set-up and break-down were all included in the price, which was clearly broken down for us so we understood what we were paying for. One of my friends who was there has already booked The Little Branch for their wedding... I think everybody should! (Especially if it's peony season!)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2016

We hired The Little Branch to do the florals for our wedding at Calamigos Ranch on May 28th, 2016. They were absolutely amazing! During our first meeting with Meg we were very vague on what we wanted, and she came back with a design inspiration board that just nailed it exactly. From then on they were very communicative and so friendly, and adapted our order and design as it evolved with our wedding. On the day, everything was just breathtakingly beautiful. So many people told me how stunning all the floral design was, and it really, really was. They couldn't have done a more perfect and lovely job!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mariah · Married on 05/07/2016

B-E-A-utiful!

These people are truly artists. They were very detail oriented to ensure that the flowers enhanced and/or accentuated the design of our wedding that we hoped for. They listened first, then made wonderful suggestions to help make the day as beautiful as possible. Most importantly, the suggestions they made often were for cheaper options than we had originally opted for, but it was more important for them to give us the best floral arrangements possible for our wedding.

There is not much else to say other than they are true masters of their crafts and the floral arrangements they provided for our special day left people speechless.

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 10/24/2015

Meg from the Little Branch created gorgeous bouquets, boutonnières and corsages for my wedding on 10/24/15. I’m not keen on cut flowers; I prefer succulents and plants that stay in the dirt. That being said, once I saw Meg’s work my heart melted a little and I knew I needed some flowers. We discussed my color scheme and Meg illuminated my options by creating a vision board that made the the whole process come alive.

Another thing I appreciated about Meg was her candid nature. It was refreshing to work with a professional that knows their preferences/strengths and limitations and isn’t afraid to communicate either one. My proclivities and eventual vision aligned well with her style which made it effortless to trust Meg completely, no samples necessary.

I am so glad my wedding planner, Kristeen LaBrot, recommended the Little Branch. Meg is a highly skilled floral artist and designer and I will treasure the memories and photos of her work for a lifetime. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kailin · Married on 10/24/2015

Where do I even begin? Meg was a visionary. During our design meetings, we just showed her a hodgepodge array of photos that featured ideas/details that we liked and told her what we wanted and what we didn't want. We were having a themed wedding so she drew ideas from that too. On the wedding day, Meg and her florists delivered more than what we had ever imagined in our heads. The center pieces were gorgeous that everybody wanted to take them home. The king table settings was something out of a movie set, I was blown away. The most talented florist in my opinion, and definitely made our wedding the talk of the year amongst our friends and families.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely breathtaking. Meg is a genius, and she has such a gift with these flowers. I wanted a loose, wild look, and she delivered some of the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. I love seeing the flowers in my wedding photos. She was just wonderful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/17/2016
  • O

Oriana · Married on 08/15/2015

Words will not do justice to the incredible services that the Little Branch provided! From my initial appointment with Meg, it was obvious that she understood and grasped the vision I had for our wedding. I am not a big "floral" person and I had a difficult time describing the look and feel I was going for but that did not stop Meg from creating the most incredible vision board for me! I think we sent in our deposit within an hour of receiving the contract and vision board because I KNEW that the Little Branch would create a dream setting!

Meg was super easy to work with and flexible and continued to make sure that all was taken care of throughout our year of planning.

The best part...by the day of the wedding, I had completely trusted Meg to create my dream as well as gave her the "go ahead" to create what she wanted. For me, someone who is totally controlling, this was a big step, but I just knew that if I gave her the freedom, it would be more awesome than me trying to control every little detail. I was BLOWN AWAY by what was created. From the bouquets to my flower crown (complete with hanging feathers), to the centerpieces, to the arch, to the bouts, etc, everything exceeded our expectations. I wish that all these pieces could be kept alive forever because I have never seen something so incredible.

Do yourself a favor and call the Little Branch, you will not be sorry!!!! Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/06/2015

I wish I could post a picture in this review, because there really aren't words to describe the incredible job The Little Branch did at my wedding. When I first booked my venue (The Carondelet House in DTLA), I knew that it was the type of venue that would need incredible flowers to really take it from nice to wow. TLB were referred to me by my wedding coordinator (Love & Elegance), and one look at their website and instagram feed was all it took to win me over. The work that these florists do is insane. They took every inspiration photo and idea that I had and made it ten thousand times better. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I think I've ever seen in real life or online. For our venue, in addition to the traditional bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces, they also built an amazing floral arch that my husband and I got married under, as well as long garlands for two family-style long tables in the reception area. Everything was so incredible - I think we got more compliments on our flowers than anything else during our wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Savannah · Married on 02/28/2015

I love The Little Branch! Meg is definitely the best out there. She took my vision and made it real. What I really liked was that from the beginning, I could really tell she knew everything about flowers and event decorating. It made me very relaxed to know I could tell Meg what I wanted and that she knew exactly what to do. The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I received many, many compliments about them. I have four of them in my house still - I wish I could make them last forever! They were perfect. Additionally, I told Meg that I wanted a flower crown. I wasn't able to show her exactly what I wanted, but I gave her a rough idea. I didn't know what it was going to look like until the morning of the wedding, which made me a little nervous. But there was no need to worry! The flower crown was better than I could have imagined; it was just so perfect. It had the airplants I wanted, it wasn't too big but it wasn't too thin. It had a bit of color and nice accents. It was spot-on. I keep telling people I want to throw events just so I can hire The Little Branch for florals!! I highly, highly recommend The Little Branch. Thank you, Meg!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Victoria · Married on 02/14/2015

My wedding flowers blew me away! From the beginning of wedding planning I knew I wanted my florals to be wild, unique, romantic and wedding blog worthy. Personally I feel like only a few florists perfectly capture this look, and The Little Branch is one of them. I initially stumbled upon their work on Instagram and quickly fell in love. They are truly talented.

From the first meeting, till post-wedding, Meg was extremely professional and a joy to work with. I also loved that she had so much experience working at my venue. She knew exactly where florals would be needed and any restrictions to keep in mind. It's a major stress reliever when you have a vendor that is so experienced. She was also very helpful with staying within our budget, and accommodating with multiple delivery locations.

When I had my first meeting with Meg I was a little nervous about using a lot of color in my florals. I wanted to play it safe with flowers that were mostly ivory and white, with some pops of color, but as wedding planning went on, I decided to reverse the color scheme and I'm extremely happy I did. In my final meeting with Meg I finally decided on wild, industrial, romantic, berry-toned florals with pops of blush and ivory. The end result was STUNNING. When my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets arrived to the hotel the day-of I wanted to cry at how beautiful and unique they were. The centerpieces, garland and bud vases at the venue were perfection. The florals made such a statement and we got so many compliments.

The Little Branch most definitely exceeded my expectations and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/13/2014

Excellent quality work. They were professional, reliable, efficient and most importantly...provided beautiful fresh flowers. Works of art, rather than just a bunch of flowers thrown together. everyone thinks they can do their own flowers, but it really makes a huge difference to have professionals. and this is coming from a bride who doesnt even have a huge affinity for flowers. They are responsive to your tastes and make suggestions that enhance your theme. Well worth the money.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Ramani · Married on 08/31/2014

If you saw the flower arrangements and decor from my wedding, you would book TLB immediately! My amazing coordinator (Emilia of Sweet Emilia Jane) recommended them and said it perfectly: for what they charge, their quality is mind-blowing. It really is. Florists are expensive, there's no real way of getting around that because 1) flowers (and lots of them) are expensive and 2) it's a LOT of labor. But for all the florals that were involved and the immense about of labor and care - I felt every penny was perfectly accounted for.

I remember coming home from the 2nd consultation I had with Meg and telling my then fiance: "every time I talk to Meg, I get THAT much more excited!" Meg is an incredible artist. It takes a huge amount of talent to listen to someone's vision and then immediately whip something up that's even more amazing than they could have dreamed of. That's exactly how it was every time I met with her! She just gets it and her confidence is contagious :) I'm literally smiling as I write this review because I'm thinking of how beautiful our wedding was thanks to her and her whole team. She truly made our dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

Meg is wonderful.

She saw my vision and turned it into something so extraordinarily beautiful, beyond my wildest dreams! I can-NOT wait to get our photos back a get to relive the beauty of that day. The Little Branch is super budget conscious and will work within the parameters that you set for them. They are creative geniuses, plain and simple.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Janelle · Married on 08/08/2014

Everyone loved the flower arrangements! Beautiful work by the Little Branch!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Annie · Married on 08/03/2014

From the moment we met Meg, we knew we would be in good hands. She took the time to review our vision for the wedding -- combing through our Pinterest boards, exploring color palettes, and bringing her unique and extremely creative ideas to the table. After signing Little Branch on as our vendor we knew that we were on the same page, we just hoped that on the actual day they could execute everything they had promised. And they did. They surpassed our expectations. The arrangements, our ceremony backdrop, everything was GORGEOUS and also, what we were hoping for all along....different. Meg and Annie are true visionaries in the world of florals and they are also really wonderful people. They care. They take the time. And they even repurposed our ceremony backdrop into an entirely different backdrop for our reception without anyone noticing. My wife and I can't wait to have another event so we can hire these two talented women.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Dolores · Married on 07/27/2014

I hired Meg as my florist for my wedding and not only was she flexible with my budget but she had so many ideas. She used my pinterest account to get an idea of what I wanted and liked. When the wedding day came, she blew away everyone's expectations. All the guests thought everything was beautiful. She made the venue look even more magical. If I ever need another florist, I will come back to see Meg.

Sent on 07/30/2014

We just used The Little Branch for our wedding and they were AMAZING. No words can describe how incredible the flowers were - we were thrilled with everything. On top of that, Meg and Annie are so great to work with. They are responsive and do an incredible job of making your vision come to life. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2014