Elegance Preserved

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elegance Preserved is a cleaning and preservation service located in San Francisco, California, that services the entire nation. They help clean, repair, and preserve your beautiful wedding gowns so that you may treasure in its original state. As San Francisco’s sole member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, they promise to properly hand clean gowns to ensure they are in amazing condition and are determined to exceed all expectations.

Elegance Preserved will clean and preserve bridal and formal gowns by appointment only to ensure everyone’s items receive fair and appropriate care. Their turnaround time is averaged at less than six months, and they receive new inventory weekly. They following clientele may be serviced:

• Bride
  • Bridesmaids
  • Father of groom
  • Flower girls
  • Groom
  • Groomsmen
  • Mother of bride
  • Mother of groom

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Vanesa R. Married on 11/13/2021

Sample Dress Cleaning

So happy with the services provided by elegance preserved! I own a Anne Barge "Raven" wedding gown purchased from a sample sale at Kinsley James in 2019. The dress has any delicate features including an Embroidered Lace overlay with Beaded details. The dress had several blemishes across the train and around the underarms that I was very concerned about. Beacuse of these details I was very hesitant to send the dress to be cleaned because I feared it would be ruined. Elegance preserved did such an amazing job in keeping touch through the cleaning and providing details about the process. I was highly satisfied when I received my dress afterwards and could really tell the difference. The dress looked amazing! 😍 My wedding just passed and I will definitely be using the cleaning and preservation services soon!
    Maggie K. Married on 11/04/2021

Fast and good quality!

Super nice and accommodating to my timeline! I didn’t take my dress out till 2 weeks before my wedding day and realized it got a little dirty from the bag or something. They were fast, picked it up from my house abs had it turned around faster than my normal dry cleaning! Very nice and responsive. Can’t ask for anything better!
  • Maddie
    Maddie V. Married on 10/20/2021

Incredible, kind, Amazing!

The folks at EP are amazing. I purchased my gown from the flagship Sarah Seven Love Club in San Francisco and headed to EP upon their recommendation. When I reached out to them for cleaning of my dress, a sample gown from Sarah Seven, they responded to my inquiry almost immediately. They picked up my dress a few days later and worked with my semi-tight timeline to return my dress just a few days prior to my wedding. It was SO easy and they were so kind and communicative. My dress looks brand new and I cannot wait to wear it!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Trish Lee Bridal San Francisco Trish Lee Bridal San Francisco Wedding Dresses

Personable and timely service. We only send our brides to Greenstreets.

La Soie Bridal La Soie Bridal Wedding Dresses

We recently used Green Streets services for one of our sample gowns from our Private Label and when we got it back, it looked like it was brand new! Sean and his staff are so courteous and friendly, and made the whole process very easy. You can tell that they take great pride in each gown that comes into their shop, knowing it takes a huge amount of trust for a bride to let go of her dress, and we couldn't be more grateful for their expertise to their service. Because of their outstanding work, we are now partnered with them for all our gown cleaning and preservation services.

Nouvelle Vogue Nouvelle Vogue Wedding Dresses

BEST CLEANER FOR BRIDAL GOWNS IN THE BAY AREA. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Chantal & Saida from Nouvelle Vogue/San Mateo

By Appointment Only
Location of (Elegance Preserved)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding