Le Caprice

10055 E Estates Dr., Cupertino, CA 95014 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Le Caprice

Le Caprice is a bridal alterations boutique in Cupertino, California, that specializes in evening, special occasion, and wedding gown alterations. Having been established in 2009, they have about nine years of experience in the San Francisco wedding industry.

Experience
Owner Marina Konnikova began designing custom gowns for her and other young women during her early twenties. She relocated from Russia to the Bay Area in 1998 where she started working at a then-leading bridal boutique, Bay Area Bridal. After working as the Head Seamstress there for several years, she opened Le Caprice in 2009.

Le Caprice provides attire alterations for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Their team is able to guide you step-by-step through the process of altering your attire, guaranteeing a custom fit. They can also pair your gowns with bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, undergarments, and veils (some of which are available for custom designs).

Areas Covered
Le Caprice serves the local Bay Area, including Napa, San Francisco, and San Jose, as well as the entire Silicon Valley area.

Bride and groom
The bride
The bride

14 Reviews for Le Caprice

Kathy · Married on 12/01/2018

I went along with a friend for a fitting and we had a wonderful time. There is a great selection of dresses and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I already had my dress, but I did find a beautiful head piece to wear! Highly recommend!

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2017

Marina is absolutely heavenly to work with and extremely fair priced - she is so lovely, her shop is beautiful (and has many beautiful things) and she is one of the most talented seamstresses I have ever worked with! She altered my Pronovias Couture bridal gown for a June wedding in Hawaii and it was not a simple task (Pronovias was also going to charge me an arm and leg to do and she did for probably less than half the cost). I had a couple of custom items done outside of the normal alterations including having the original, high lace neckline cut into a sweetheart neckline, a belt sewed into the dress and she also did a custom, french bustle that was stunning (so many people complimented the bustle). She executed every part perfectly and the dress was a very delicate applique over a nude lining + beading.

In addition, she helped me select my veil and all of my day of jewelry of which she has such sophisticated taste - she has a really good eye for what will perfectly compliment your dress. She was also able to help me find my sequined, white 'after party' dress which I actually ended up wearing most of the reception (it's like she knew the vision in my head and ordered the exact dress to fit it! I had looked so many places and couldn't find exactly what I wanted until her...).

It can also not be underestimated, how kind she was throughout the whole process which all brides know can be a stressful time and a kind soul is always welcomed :) I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone and everyone and I have already sent a couple of brides her way! There is no one in the Bay Area that will do a more lovely and expert job with your dress! She also ended up altering one my bridesmaid's dresses + picked out the perfect belt for her as well as my mother in-law's dress. If I need anything of importance altered in the future - Marina is your gal and totally worth the drive from the city!

Award

Le Caprice FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 10055 E Estates Dr. Cupertino, California, CA 95014 See on map