10055 E Estates Dr., Cupertino, CA 95014 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Le Caprice

Le Caprice is a bridal alterations boutique in Cupertino, California, that specializes in evening, special occasion, and wedding gown alterations. Having been established in 2009, they have about nine years of experience in the San Francisco wedding industry.

Experience
Owner Marina Konnikova began designing custom gowns for her and other young women during her early twenties. She relocated from Russia to the Bay Area in 1998 where she started working at a then-leading bridal boutique, Bay Area Bridal. After working as the Head Seamstress there for several years, she opened Le Caprice in 2009.

Le Caprice provides attire alterations for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Their team is able to guide you step-by-step through the process of altering your attire, guaranteeing a custom fit. They can also pair your gowns with bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, undergarments, and veils (some of which are available for custom designs).

Areas Covered
Le Caprice serves the local Bay Area, including Napa, San Francisco, and San Jose, as well as the entire Silicon Valley area.

le caprice 01 51 636962 v1

Le Caprice 3
Le Caprice 4

Janet Kwok · Married on 06/15/2019

Trust her!

My friend who used Marina for her wedding referred me to Marina, saying that Marina's does an amazing job and is much more reasonably priced than the quote she has gotten from her wedding dress boutique. My dress needed adjustment on the straps, the chest area, and also the hip area. I also need to add a bustle to my dress. Marina quickly identified those areas and pinned it in a way that works. She also made other suggestions (such as adding horse hair to the hem so the hem wouldn't curve inwards) which were good and completely glad that I took her advice. She finished the job perfectly and on time. I tried on the wedding dress one time and it was perfect - no further adjustment needed. The bustle stayed on all night including 2 hours of crazy dancing. I'm very impressed with Marina and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Le Caprice 5

Jen · Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you, Marina!

Marina is THE BEST at altering wedding dresses. Her prices are fair (and significantly lower than other quotes I received in the area), she is professional, quick, and skilled. She was recommended to me by a coworker who also used her to alter her wedding dress. At one point after purchasing my dress, I was worried I didn't really like it, but after the alterations I realized I was just not liking how it was (not) fitting me. She hemmed my dress (which had lots of lace), took in the chest and sides, added cups, and created a bustle. I was very happy with how the dress turned out. Thank you Marina!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Le Caprice 6
    Le Caprice 7
    Le Caprice 8

Award

Le Caprice FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 10055 E Estates Dr. Cupertino, California, 95014 See on map