10055 E Estates Dr., Cupertino, CA 95014 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Le Caprice

Le Caprice is a premiere Bridal Boutique in Silicon Valley and has been a part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry since 1998. We are a business built on over 30 years of experience, dedication and the expertise of owner Marina Konnikova. Marina’s natural talent for transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary, keen eye for detail, and years of experience ensures your dress will be perfectly tailored to fit your figure and your individuality. You will always remember your wedding gown but more importantly how well you wore it!

Experience

Marina Konnikova is the owner and founder of Le Caprice. Her Bridal Alterations Boutique is built on over 30 years of experience, dedication and her own natural talent for turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. Growing up in Russia, Marina was influenced by her Grandmother, a talented dressmaker who introduced her to the world of fashion and dressmaking. Hard work, dedication to her craft, and innate talent led Marina to work at one of the top bay area bridal boutiques where she quickly became head of alterations. It was on this foundation that Marina was able to open her own business and in 2009 Le Caprice Bridal Alterations Boutique was established.

Our specialty at Le Caprice is Wedding Gowns, but our Boutique stocks a variety of Mother of the Bride/Special Occasion Dresses and catalogs for special orders. We also provide alteration services for Event Gowns and have a wonderful selection of Bridal Accessories including veils, belts, sashes, jewelry, and headpieces.

Marina and her staff offer excellent and attentive customer service. Her keen eye for detail and personal attention to her brides are what makes Le Caprice unique. Each gown is a reflection of Marina’s dedication to delivering her best and making your dreams a reality. We offer a free estimate and consultation for brides. Please call us today for an appointment. We will guide you through the alterations process and guarantee the perfect custom fit for your Wedding Gown.

Areas Covered

Le Caprice serves Cupertino, San Jose, and the entire Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Francisco, Oakland, Berekely and Napa.

unnamed 5 51 636962 1570562957

19 Reviews for Le Caprice

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2020

Thank You Marina!!

Marina and her team are great! I had my wedding dress altered and my veil cleaned/pressed before my wedding and both looked amazing. My dress fit me perfectly and I will be taking any and all future gown/dress alterations to Marina (as will my Mom who also had her dress perfectly altered).

For my final fitting I had quite the crowd with me (Mom, Sister, Grandma, Aunt and future Mother In Law) and she was able to accommodate us all! After the final fitting and all the excitement I was very worried about a few minor points on the dress that weren’t fitting just right - I called Marina and she told me not to worry and to come right back in - turns out I had pulled my dress down a little too far when I put it on and it actually did fit perfectly (provided I put it on correctly!). Marina was terrific and so calm and reassuring when I came back in (with just my Mom this time).

She also has a beautiful collection of accessories and we were able to find earrings that fit my dress and my Mom’s dress perfectly!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Le Caprice's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your lovely review and beautiful photos! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed and complimentary account of your experience at Le Caprice. Let us start by saying that we are so happy we could address all your needs regarding your dress down to the very last detail. We want to make sure our Brides feel comfortable and beautiful on their wedding day and it sounds like Marina made sure that happened when she did not hesitate to have you come back in after your final fitting. Thank you for mentioning our collection of accessories too! We are very pleased to hear that you Mom was happy with our services as well and your family felt welcomed in for your final fitting. We look forward to seeing you again!
    Congratulations and Stay Well
    Sincerely, Marina and Staff
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Fast service, beautiful work

My dress was absolutely stunning thanks to Le Caprice! She worked quickly and the value was excellent. I am so glad I worked with her!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Le Caprice's reply:

Congratulations Kelsey and thank you for your kind words! I am happy you put your trust in me to do your wedding gown alterations and are pleased with the results. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us at Le Caprice!

Award

Le Caprice FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts