10055 E Estates Dr., Cupertino, CA 95014 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Le Caprice

Le Caprice is a premiere Bridal Boutique in Silicon Valley and has been a part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry since 1998. We are a business built on over 30 years of experience, dedication and the expertise of owner Marina Konnikova. Marina’s natural talent for transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary, keen eye for detail, and years of experience ensures your dress will be perfectly tailored to fit your figure and your individuality. You will always remember your wedding gown but more importantly How Well You Wore It!

Experience

Marina Konnikova is the owner and founder of Le Caprice. Her Bridal Alterations Boutique is built on over 30 years of experience, dedication and her own natural talent for turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. Growing up in Russia, Marina was influenced by her Grandmother, a talented dressmaker who introduced her to the world of fashion and dress making. Hard work, dedication to her craft, and innate talent led Marina to work at one of the top bay area bridal boutiques where she quickly became head of alterations. It was on this foundation that Marina was able to open her own business and in 2009 Le Caprice Bridal Alterations Boutique was established.

Our specialty at Le Caprice is Wedding Gowns, but our Boutique stocks a variety of Mother of the Bride/Special Occasion Dresses and catalogs for special orders. We also provide alteration services for Event Gowns and have a wonderful selection of Bridal Accessories including veils, belts, sashes, jewelry, and headpieces.

Marina and her staff offer excellent and attentive customer service. Her keen eye for detail and personal attention to her brides are what makes Le Caprice unique. Each gown is a reflection of Marina’s dedication to delivering her best and making your dreams a reality. We offer a free estimate and consultation for brides. Please call us today for an appointment. We will guide you through the alterations process and guarantee the perfect custom fit for your Wedding Gown.

Areas Covered
Le Caprice serves Cupertino, San Jose, and the entire Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Francisco, Oakland, Berekely and Napa.

unnamed 5 51 636962 1570562957

Le Caprice 3
Le Caprice 4

Janet Kwok · Married on 06/15/2019

Trust her!

My friend who used Marina for her wedding referred me to Marina, saying that Marina's does an amazing job and is much more reasonably priced than the quote she has gotten from her wedding dress boutique. My dress needed adjustment on the straps, the chest area, and also the hip area. I also need to add a bustle to my dress. Marina quickly identified those areas and pinned it in a way that works. She also made other suggestions (such as adding horse hair to the hem so the hem wouldn't curve inwards) which were good and completely glad that I took her advice. She finished the job perfectly and on time. I tried on the wedding dress one time and it was perfect - no further adjustment needed. The bustle stayed on all night including 2 hours of crazy dancing. I'm very impressed with Marina and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Le Caprice 5

Jen · Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you, Marina!

Marina is THE BEST at altering wedding dresses. Her prices are fair (and significantly lower than other quotes I received in the area), she is professional, quick, and skilled. She was recommended to me by a coworker who also used her to alter her wedding dress. At one point after purchasing my dress, I was worried I didn't really like it, but after the alterations I realized I was just not liking how it was (not) fitting me. She hemmed my dress (which had lots of lace), took in the chest and sides, added cups, and created a bustle. I was very happy with how the dress turned out. Thank you Marina!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Le Caprice 6
    Le Caprice 7
    Le Caprice 8

Award

Le Caprice FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 10055 E Estates Dr. Cupertino, California, 95014 See on map