Le Caprice

Cupertino, California View map Visit website

Le Caprice is a premiere Bridal Boutique in Silicon Valley and has been a part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry since 1998. We are a business built on over 30 years of experience, dedication and the expertise of owner Marina Konnikova. Marina’s natural talent for transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary, keen eye for detail, and years of experience ensures your dress will be perfectly tailored to fit your figure and your individuality. You will always remember your wedding gown but more importantly how well you wore it!

Experience

Marina Konnikova is the owner and founder of Le Caprice. Her Bridal Alterations Boutique is built on over 30 years of experience, dedication and her own natural talent for turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. Growing up in Russia, Marina was influenced by her Grandmother, a talented dressmaker who introduced her to the world of fashion and dressmaking. Hard work, dedication to her craft, and innate talent led Marina to work at one of the top bay area bridal boutiques where she quickly became head of alterations. It was on this foundation that Marina was able to open her own business and in 2009 Le Caprice Bridal Alterations Boutique was established.

Our specialty at Le Caprice is Wedding Gowns, but our Boutique stocks a variety of Mother of the Bride/Special Occasion Dresses and catalogs for special orders. We also provide alteration services for Event Gowns and have a wonderful selection of Bridal Accessories including veils, belts, sashes, jewelry, and headpieces.

Marina and her staff offer excellent and attentive customer service. Her keen eye for detail and personal attention to her brides are what makes Le Caprice unique. Each gown is a reflection of Marina’s dedication to delivering her best and making your dreams a reality. We offer a free estimate and consultation for brides. Please call us today for an appointment. We will guide you through the alterations process and guarantee the perfect custom fit for your Wedding Gown.

Areas Covered

Le Caprice serves Cupertino, San Jose, and the entire Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Francisco, Oakland, Berekely and Napa.

• Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

• Fang-Fang
    Fang-Fang F. Married on 03/11/2022

Beautiful and perfect wedding dress

Le Caprice is AMAZING! I loved how my Wedding dress turned out. We got married at Lake Oak Meadows in Temecula on March 24th. When I ordered my dress, it ended up being wayy too big for me. I was honestly a bit worried about how large the dress was on my body.

When I went to Le Caprice, they were so easy to work with and instilled confidence that they were able to alter my dress. Everything turned out beautifully! They are so easy to work with, the price is very reasonable, and their work is so beautiful.

I highly recommend Le Caprice! Thank you Team :)
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 11/13/2021

Professional and prompt wedding dress alterations

Marina altered my wedding dress, including hemming, taking in the straps and the bust, and adding a bustle. She took care of everything very professionally and skillfully, and with only a few weeks to go until the wedding. I'd recommend her work!

Photographs by Vivian Killin Photography
  • Alissa
    Alissa G. Married on 06/01/2021

Excellent Service and Experience!

Marina and her team at Le Caprice are exceptional. As a plus sized bride I was worried I might have trouble finding someone who could tailor a dress to my body type. However, Marina's attention to detail and listening to my concerns really took away the stress of bridal alterations! I will be returning to Le Caprice for future alterations and will be recommending Marina's services to my upcoming friends and family who are brides to be!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner