86 Reviews for Elegance Preserved

Bridal Gowns (17)
Preservation (13)
Formal Gowns (1)
86 Elegance Preserved Reviews

I purchased a sample gown from local San Francisco designer, Trish Lee (also a 5 star experience). She recommended Elegance Preserved to get it cleaned. The dress had a dirty hem, clip marks and lotion/oil stains under the arms. I wanted to get it cleaned as soon as I bought it because it was giving me anxiety knowing how dirty it was hanging in my closet.

The team at Elegance Preserved communicated with me every step of the way through text, email and calls. The entire experience was great and I just knew that my dress was in good hands.

My dress came out super clean and it looks brand new, the silk looks luminous again!

I even recommended them to a friend who had not gotten her dress cleaned after her wedding because she was so worried to leave it in anyones hands.

It was also such a perk to go to the bright & airy shop in person in SF. I'll definitely be back after the wedding to get it cleaned and preserved.

Thank you again EP!

DM

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought an amazing wedding dress, Songbird, by Amy Kuschel from her store in downtown San Francisco. Since the dress was a store sample, Amy Kuschel and her staff recommended that I get it cleaned before taking it to get altered. I knew I could not go to just anyone, since I still needed to wear the dress (and wanted it to be perfect) for my wedding. Elegance Preserved came highly recommended by the staff at Amy Kuschel! And my experience at Elegance Preserved was fantastic. They were even able to accommodate my request for the dress to be done in a very short time frame (1 week!) due to the fact that I had an alterations appointment to attend. Everyone there was professional and super nice. And I really appreciated getting regular email and text updates. Plus, my dress looks amazing and perfect! I would highly recommend Elegance Preserved and I can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came across Elegance Preserved on Google and Yelp while searching to have my sister’s wedding gown and veil cleaned and preserved. She wore the Maggie Sottero Winstyn dress on her big day and had wedding photographs taken at Marin Headlands after. The bottom of the dress was incredibly dusty and had grass and soil stains around the hem.

Elegance Preserved did not disappoint - they were friendly, courteous, and professional in answering all the questions I had. The entire process took about two months and email updates were given along the way. I was pleased upon receiving the wedding dress, nicely packaged in the preservation box and muslin bag. The gown and veil looked almost brand new to me! Big thanks to Sean and the Elegance Preserved team!

Profile Picture Lucie, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I recently dropped off my gown at the convenient 244 Townsend St. (SOMA), San Francisco drop off/pick up location. The process and communication so far has been professional, quick, straightforward and informative. I purchased my beaded and lace Ines Di Santo gown from Bridal Galleria and I am confident that Elegance Preserve will do a fantastic job cleaning the dirtied hemline.

Profile Picture Mitra, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bride

Elegance Preserved came highly recommended by my tailor, Tailor Made. I was nervous taking my dress anywhere due to the delicate details of my Alexandra Grecco dress. However, the professionalism of Elegance Preserved put me at ease. They are attentive, detailed, and are truly masters in their craft. I appreciated the before and after pictures, the availability to chat on the phone, and the email updates along the way. Diane, thank you to you are your team for making my beautiful dress look brand new! I highly recommend taking your wedding dress here!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns

Diane & her team did a great job making my dress look brand new again. Love their attention to detail as well as customer service. Glad Amy Kuschel introduced Elegance Preserved! Very happy gal!

Profile Picture Irene, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Over half a year after my wedding day, I finally decided to clean and preserve my wedding dress and went on the search for somewhere that could do it well without severely hurting my pocketbook. I came across Elegance Preserved on multiple websites including the Knot and Yelp. Although Elegance Preserved is on the more expensive side for wedding dress preservation services, I believe it is worth the cost. If not for the beautiful results of their services, Elegance Perserved's services are certainly worth the cost given the feeling of assurance I had that my dress was in the right hands with them.

I bought my Galina Signature gown from David's Bridal, and, even though it is not a gown from a luxury boutique, it's a beautiful, expensive gown that carries a lot of meaning and significance for me. I didn't want to worry about it possibly being damaged during the preservation process. I was able to set my worries aside with Elegance Preserved, because of their proven track record of excellent, professional services. Furthermore, the process was smooth and transparent; I was given updates every step of the way. Within a month my wedding dress was ready to be picked up, and the results were perfect! I would highly recommend trusting Elegance Preserved with wedding dress preservation.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my Jim Hjelm dress from Bridal Galleria in San Francisco. It was a large full ball gown so altering/cleaning was not straightforward, but I was lucky to find an awesome seamstress in the East Bay who did a great job, and then recommended Elegance Preserved for cleaning after the wedding (she wouldn't recommend anyone else!). The process with Elegance Preserved was really smooth and I was delighted by the finished result when I picked up my gown. They packed it in a box that will make it very easy to look at the dress in the future without having to unpack the whole thing and worry about messing up the preservation. I would definitely recommend Elegance Preserved to other brides!

Profile Picture Lily, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Bride

Tailor Maid altered my dress and recommend Elegance Preserved. My dress was bought as is on the floor so I knew I wanted to clean it before my wedding. They picked up and delivered my dress to Tailor Maid before my final fitting. Check them out.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Elegance Preserved was a great option for my wedding dress preservation and cleaning. The process was easy. They picked up the dress from my dry cleaner in the Marina. They kept me in the loop about how my dress was coming and they were quick to respond whenever I had questions. I found out about them through my dry cleaner.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

I haven't picked up my dress yet, so I can't say much about the quality of service. They did ask me about my opinion on every step and made me feel comfortable all the way through the process. It is very pricey compared to other cleaners, but compared to other cleaners I was never worried about my dress and trusted them completely.

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bride

I had a wonderful experience with the Elegance Preserved team preserving my wedding gown! They handled my Sophia Tolli wedding gown with such delicacy and care. I purchased my gown at LeMarriage Couture in Beverly Hills. My gown had exquisite and very fine detail that I was very nervous to have it preserved at just any place. I had heard such wonderful things about Elegance Preserved and they were right. They did such an excellent job!

Profile Picture Viridiana, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I took my Watters, silk chiffon wedding dress (that I purchased from Trudy's) to Mulberrys & Greenstreets Cleaners in Belmont to have it preserved. My sister-in-law said they did an amazing job with her dress, and she was right! The cleaners sent my dress to Elegance Preserved, and the level of professionalism exceeded my expectations. They cleaned all of the layers of my complicated, beaded dress, go rid of multiple food/drink stains, and they also repaired a torn strap. Every email correspondence from Elegance Preserved was prompt and clear, as they explained the cleaning and preserving process thoroughly. To my pleasant surprise, they finished cleaning and preserving my dress 1 1/2 months before the initial date they gave me--amazing! If you're looking for quality work, contact Elegance Preserved NOW!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very professional and dress looks newer than when I first got it

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my Sareh Nouri dress at the Vows Outlet in Watertown, MA where I live. I grew up in Belmont, CA, and was married in Sonoma, so my mom learned about Elegance Preserved through Mulberrys & Greenstreet Cleaners in Belmont. I also did some independent research, and came to the same conclusion as other reviewers, that Elegance Preserved was the best place to get my gown cleaned and preserved. Sean talked us through the entire process, and explained the reason
that a very small area, from the underneath part of the train, was not able to be removed. He understands fabric and is extremely conscious of preserving the integrity of the gown by not over-treating the fabric. I am very happy with the results, and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They 're recommended to us by one of the boutiques that we got my wedding gowns from. It was a great experience having my wedding dresses, cleaned and preserved by Elegance Preserved.
The communications were great from the beginning, and they even tried hard giving useful suggestions to meet our need. We can definitely feel the different how their service compare to others, after talking to other gown preserve/ cleaning companies, we know immediately that they were the one to go with.
The cleaned dresses look well and preserved well.
We are glad that we chose Elegance Preserved for their service and strongly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sha, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I made the decision to send my Love by Pnina Tornai wedding gown that was bought from Kleinfeld Bridal, to Elegance Preserved because of all the positive reviews I read, but more specifically because the customer service I received up to this point has been outstanding! Since Kleinfeld is located in NY, I had to do my research on finding a reputable cleaning service that specializes in wedding gowns. I had visited Trish Lee Bridal in SF and she had given me a top notch referral to Fichu alterations, so when I read she sent her own wedding gown to Elegance Preserved, I knew I was in good hands.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 4/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Cleaning, Preservation

Elegance Preserved gets 5 stars from me! My Helen Miller Dress was purchased at her salon in San Francisco and they also recommended Elegance Preserved. Luckily they had because a week after our wedding our apartment for mold and it ended up in the seems of my dress just that one week! I obviously lost my mind but EP saved my dress...and saved me from going crazy! They got the mold off, leaned all the wedding day dirt, and brought my dress back to life! They were also very helpful and worked with me because my unique situation of mold and even sent it to a specialist to make sure it would be cleaned properly, they kept me updated on what status of the dress, and even had the dress done ahead of schedule. I'll be sure to also suggest EP to all my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress off the shelf from brides of California. I only have 2 weeks prior to my wedding, but the dress needs some cleaning and alteration. The store owner recommend Elegance Preserved. They focus on high end bridal dress cleaning and preserved service. I contact Sean and explain the urgency of the cleaning and request the dress to be clean in 1 week. He gives me a very reasonable price and get the dress clean in perfect condition within 2 days! I am very impressed and happy with the cleaning and customer service they have provided. I would recommend anyone to Elegance Preserved. Thank you!

Profile Picture User7924033, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience with Elegance Preserved. I purchased my Carol Hannah l'elysse gazaar dress from the Nyc Carol Hannah flagship store. Everyone at elegance preserved is completely professional and sweet. Dropping off my dress was easy and the woman gave me a lot of confidence that my dress would be well taken care of. I was contacted promptly with a quote and throughout the process. Unfortunately, my dress had been dry cleaned by another place (I had two wedding receptions) and some of the dirt stains had set. Sean and Dianne explained the situation to me and were really patient as I debated what to do. Sean ended up giving me a preview of the dress over facetime. I really appreciated being able to see it and their honesty. They could have just preserved the dress and I would have never known. They are honest and professional and great at what they do. I believe the dress would have been perfect had I not had it dry cleaned previously. Overall the dress still looks stunning. Just the very bottom of the train shows dirt. Many thanks to elegance preserved!!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Elegance Preserved has excellent customer service and I was so impressed with the cleaning they did on my dress. My wedding dress was a beaded Theia gown from Lovely Bride and since we got married by the beach, it had tons of staining at the bottom from the dirt and sand. They managed to get all of the stains out! I also got my dress preserved and hopefully, one day can pass it down in the family or who knows, maybe wear it again for a vow renewal!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow! I searched high and low on the internet for a Bridal Gown Preservation business that would treat my daughter's gown with kid gloves. Greenstreets Couture (now Elegance Preserved) had the best ratings in the country but there was just one hitch. They were in California and I was in Florida! I contacted the company and immediately heard from Sean Gilmore who answered ALL my questions and assured me it would be a seamless process. He calmed all my fears, and when I sent their postage paid box (with my daughter's lace gown and veil inside) to CA, I was automatically kept abreast of its progress via their emails. That is first class customer service! When it was time to ship back our gown to Florida, they called using Facetime and showed us the clean, preserved gown BEFORE they packaged it so we wouldn't have to take the gown out of the box when we got it. THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE. Talk about PERSONALIZED service. We did take a quick peek at it when it arrived, and it was beautifully packaged and as pristine as could be. Yes, it was more expensive and took several months to preserve than that larger, quicker company who cleans most of the country's bridal gowns, but I doubt that the other big company treats your gown with personal care as if it was their own. Sean and all the other wonderful employees from Elegance Preserved stood by our side throughout the process and made us feel like we were their only customer. It was totally worth it. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat. Sean was so happy to have us be his FIRST Florida customer, and we hope that he is able to get more customers from every state! They truly are THE BEST and I would not hesitate to use them to preserve the most precious gown of your life.

Profile Picture BA, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Green Streets Cleaners did an amazing job with my wedding dress! I needed a dry cleaner in San Francisco who could steam my dress prior to our destination wedding in the city. We were on a limited time frame, and I only had about 2 days to get the dress steamed before I needed it back, and I was concerned about finding somewhere that could handle it. As it turns out, Green Streets was such a find! Sean, our contact at the company, was SO HELPFUL. He was very communicative via email, helped me understand the process and timeline, found which location was closest to our hotel, and worked out when I could drop off my dress and get it back. All told, it took less than 48 hours (more like 24!) to get my dress steamed. All of the wrinkles from packing/traveling were gone. It was flawless. The cost? About $230, which was well worth it, given the limited time frame we had - I dropped it off on Tuesday, and I had it back Thursday morning (it was ready Wednesday evening), which was the day of our rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend Green Streets Cleaners for your wedding dress care! For those interested, my dress was a Pronovias dress: crepe column/mermaid style, with a bateau neckline, illusion netting and lace back, with lace going down the entire back of the dress, and a very long train.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

GreenStreets Cleaners was recommended by a couple of local SF bridal boutiques. The wedding coordinator team, especially Sean, were very responsive and flexible. They emailed you each step of the way (from analysis, to cleaning, to steaming, to inspection, to placing in bag for pick up). While initially shocked by the first quoted price, I appreciated the ease of chatting through the cost and client accommodations. I'd recommend this service.

Profile Picture A, 10/29/16, 1 Review