78 Reviews for Elegance Preserved

Bridal Gowns (14)
Preservation (10)
Formal Gowns (1)
78 Elegance Preserved Reviews

I recently dropped off my gown at the convenient 244 Townsend St. (SOMA), San Francisco drop off/pick up location. The process and communication so far has been professional, quick, straightforward and informative. I purchased my beaded and lace Ines Di Santo gown from Bridal Galleria and I am confident that Elegance Preserve will do a fantastic job cleaning the dirtied hemline.

Profile Picture Mitra, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bride

Diane & her team did a great job making my dress look brand new again. Love their attention to detail as well as customer service. Glad Amy Kuschel introduced Elegance Preserved! Very happy gal!

Profile Picture Irene, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tailor Maid altered my dress and recommend Elegance Preserved. My dress was bought as is on the floor so I knew I wanted to clean it before my wedding. They picked up and delivered my dress to Tailor Maid before my final fitting. Check them out.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I took my Watters, silk chiffon wedding dress (that I purchased from Trudy's) to Mulberrys & Greenstreets Cleaners in Belmont to have it preserved. My sister-in-law said they did an amazing job with her dress, and she was right! The cleaners sent my dress to Elegance Preserved, and the level of professionalism exceeded my expectations. They cleaned all of the layers of my complicated, beaded dress, go rid of multiple food/drink stains, and they also repaired a torn strap. Every email correspondence from Elegance Preserved was prompt and clear, as they explained the cleaning and preserving process thoroughly. To my pleasant surprise, they finished cleaning and preserving my dress 1 1/2 months before the initial date they gave me--amazing! If you're looking for quality work, contact Elegance Preserved NOW!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my Sareh Nouri dress at the Vows Outlet in Watertown, MA where I live. I grew up in Belmont, CA, and was married in Sonoma, so my mom learned about Elegance Preserved through Mulberrys & Greenstreet Cleaners in Belmont. I also did some independent research, and came to the same conclusion as other reviewers, that Elegance Preserved was the best place to get my gown cleaned and preserved. Sean talked us through the entire process, and explained the reason
that a very small area, from the underneath part of the train, was not able to be removed. He understands fabric and is extremely conscious of preserving the integrity of the gown by not over-treating the fabric. I am very happy with the results, and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They 're recommended to us by one of the boutiques that we got my wedding gowns from. It was a great experience having my wedding dresses, cleaned and preserved by Elegance Preserved.
The communications were great from the beginning, and they even tried hard giving useful suggestions to meet our need. We can definitely feel the different how their service compare to others, after talking to other gown preserve/ cleaning companies, we know immediately that they were the one to go with.
The cleaned dresses look well and preserved well.
We are glad that we chose Elegance Preserved for their service and strongly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sha, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Elegance Preserved gets 5 stars from me! My Helen Miller Dress was purchased at her salon in San Francisco and they also recommended Elegance Preserved. Luckily they had because a week after our wedding our apartment for mold and it ended up in the seems of my dress just that one week! I obviously lost my mind but EP saved my dress...and saved me from going crazy! They got the mold off, leaned all the wedding day dirt, and brought my dress back to life! They were also very helpful and worked with me because my unique situation of mold and even sent it to a specialist to make sure it would be cleaned properly, they kept me updated on what status of the dress, and even had the dress done ahead of schedule. I'll be sure to also suggest EP to all my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress off the shelf from brides of California. I only have 2 weeks prior to my wedding, but the dress needs some cleaning and alteration. The store owner recommend Elegance Preserved. They focus on high end bridal dress cleaning and preserved service. I contact Sean and explain the urgency of the cleaning and request the dress to be clean in 1 week. He gives me a very reasonable price and get the dress clean in perfect condition within 2 days! I am very impressed and happy with the cleaning and customer service they have provided. I would recommend anyone to Elegance Preserved. Thank you!

Profile Picture User7924033, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow! I searched high and low on the internet for a Bridal Gown Preservation business that would treat my daughter's gown with kid gloves. Greenstreets Couture (now Elegance Preserved) had the best ratings in the country but there was just one hitch. They were in California and I was in Florida! I contacted the company and immediately heard from Sean Gilmore who answered ALL my questions and assured me it would be a seamless process. He calmed all my fears, and when I sent their postage paid box (with my daughter's lace gown and veil inside) to CA, I was automatically kept abreast of its progress via their emails. That is first class customer service! When it was time to ship back our gown to Florida, they called using Facetime and showed us the clean, preserved gown BEFORE they packaged it so we wouldn't have to take the gown out of the box when we got it. THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE. Talk about PERSONALIZED service. We did take a quick peek at it when it arrived, and it was beautifully packaged and as pristine as could be. Yes, it was more expensive and took several months to preserve than that larger, quicker company who cleans most of the country's bridal gowns, but I doubt that the other big company treats your gown with personal care as if it was their own. Sean and all the other wonderful employees from Elegance Preserved stood by our side throughout the process and made us feel like we were their only customer. It was totally worth it. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat. Sean was so happy to have us be his FIRST Florida customer, and we hope that he is able to get more customers from every state! They truly are THE BEST and I would not hesitate to use them to preserve the most precious gown of your life.

Profile Picture BA, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The GreenStreets bridal team was a pleasure to work with and provided excellent customer service. They really showed that they care about taking good care of my dress, and though they warned some of the stains might not completely come out, they were able to remove them after all. I was concerned the process might take too long but they completed it in a much shorter time frame than expected. I'm very glad I entrusted my dress to them and would definitely recommend them to other brides looking to get their dress cleaned.

Profile Picture Phoebe, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was really impressed with the speed and professionalism of Greenstreets. I brought my dress into be cleaned right before I left on my honeymoon. Even though I thought that it might take up to five weeks to get back, I was pleasantly surprised that I received it one month before they said it would be ready- super speedy service and great communication.

Profile Picture Nathalie, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Bridal Gowns, Bride

Fantastic shop to work with. I had my mother's antique veil cleaned here, and since it was very delicate, I was really nervous about it. Greenstreets not only was incredibly helpful, but the manager followed up personally via text and calls to make sure that I felt comfortable with the process. Super reliable, super communicative, and the finished product was fantastic.

Profile Picture User6592606, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Bride

I used Green Street Cleaners to have my gown preserved after our wedding. I was delighted by their staff, quick response to my questions and willingness to work with my situation. I was moving to China with my husband a month after our wedding. I worked with Sean at Green Street who had a box shipped to my wedding site and the day after our wedding I was able to send the box with my dress to Green Street. The turn around time was about 6 weeks for the dress to be cleaned. I was not able to work with the site after we moved to China but GSC has since been in touch with my SIL and together they were able to do a Face Time session for her to inspect the dress after it was cleaned. She also raved about GSC as she had a wonderful conversation with Sean.

GSC is sending my dress to my SIL in Texas where she will keep it for me until we return from China. They have been in touch with me every step of the way, telling me when my dress arrived at their site, when it was being cleaned and when it was close to being finished. And, their shipping was all included in the price!

I would highly recommend GSC!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It's been a pleasure working with Elegance Preserved! I purchased my Maggie Sottero wedding dress at Glamour Closet in San Francisco about a year ago. After getting married in June I decided I wanted to clean, and most importantly, PRESERVE my wedding dress for years to come. I searched high and low for a trustworthy business and happily found Elegance Preserved online. Their excellent ratings on various websites as well as their professional and knowledgeable customer service made it easy to hand over my beloved wedding dress. In addition, I've appreciated the great communication via email updates on the progress of my dress and being able to speak to Sean Gilmore, the director, whenever I've had any questions or concerns. Although the cleaning and preserving progress takes about a few months, they did a great job of sticking to the completion date they quoted me for when my dress was ready to be picked-up. I'm so excited to see my dress! And I'd highly recommend any bride to trust Elegance Preserved with their wedding dress.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Was very impressed with my experience. They were able to clean my wedding dress in a week. Very fast and responsive to questions.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Greenstreets cleaning did a phenomenal job cleaning my wedding gown. They took time and specifically tailored what I wanted completed with my gown and I am so very lucky to have found them.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I took my wedding dress in for cleaning and GreenStreets did an amazing job from start to finish. They provided me with a quote shortly after I dropped off my dress and continue to keep me informed on the status of the whole entire process. Sweet Suzanne even carried my dress out to my car for me and explained to me how to keep my dress in shape (since I didn't preserve it) and clean.

GreenStreets did not disappoint and I'm very hard to please =)

Profile Picture ori, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My bridal boutique recommended Greenstreet and I'm so glad they did! I bought a sample dress that needed a bit of cleaning prior to my wedding, and I was glad to find a reputable wedding dress cleaner in the heart of SF! I dropped of my dress and since then they've been highly communicative during the process and provided excellent service. Happy to say my dress is done early and I'm excited to pick it up any day now.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kirsten, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They did a great job!! Very responsive and kind.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Cleaning, Preservation, Bride

Great customer service! I was constantly updated on the progress of my wedding gown. Very professional and helpful

Profile Picture User6635838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns

Greenstreets Couture is awesome! I was really worried about leaving my wedding dress at a cleaners because you always hear all of these horror stories about the dress being destroyed, but Greenstreets Couture was a dream to work with. Suzanne, the wedding dress consultant, was so nice and helpful. She told me about the whole process and assured me that my dress would be in good hands. After approving my quote (they email it to you about a week after you drop off the dress), I received regular emails detailing what was happening to my dress through every step of the process -- it really made me feel comfortable knowing they were actually working on my dress. When I picked up my preserved dress, I was so surprised to see how beautiful it looked. They got all of the red wine stains out and made the dress look just as clean as it looked on the morning of my wedding. I would absolutely recommend Greenstreets Couture. They take amazing care of your dress.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Cleaning, Preservation

The service was very professional. I received regular updates on the cleaning of my dress. It was finished when it said it would be. They also cleaned my wedding shoes.

Profile Picture S, 10/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

GreenStreets Cleaners did a great job on my wedding gown. They finished the job in a very short period of time, and the result is great. Money worth spent. Also the staff, specifically Bonnie and Suzanne are extremely friendly, helpful and flexible. I would highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture Sami, 10/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My mom's wedding dress is from the 60s and has old delicate lace all over it. When I found it in her closet, there were a few old yellow stains on the dress. I wanted to wear it so badly at my wedding, but was concerned that the dress would be damaged if a dry cleaner tried to remove the stains. Green Streets completely removed all the stains and did not damage the dress at all. It looks amazing, thank you.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/17/15, 1 Review