Elegance Preserved Reviews

88 | San Francisco, CA

88 Reviews for Elegance Preserved

88 Elegance Preserved Reviews

Deborah · Getting married on 12/08/2018

I purchased a sample gown from local San Francisco designer, Trish Lee (also a 5 star experience). She recommended Elegance Preserved to get it cleaned. The dress had a dirty hem, clip marks and lotion/oil stains under the arms. I wanted to get it cleaned as soon as I bought it because it was giving me anxiety knowing how dirty it was hanging in my closet.

The team at Elegance Preserved communicated with me every step of the way through text, email and calls. The entire experience was great and I just knew that my dress was in good hands.

My dress came out super clean and it looks brand new, the silk looks luminous again!

I even recommended them to a friend who had not gotten her dress cleaned after her wedding because she was so worried to leave it in anyones hands.

It was also such a perk to go to the bright & airy shop in person in SF. I'll definitely be back after the wedding to get it cleaned and preserved.

Thank you again EP!

DM

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

I bought an amazing wedding dress, Songbird, by Amy Kuschel from her store in downtown San Francisco. Since the dress was a store sample, Amy Kuschel and her staff recommended that I get it cleaned before taking it to get altered. I knew I could not go to just anyone, since I still needed to wear the dress (and wanted it to be perfect) for my wedding. Elegance Preserved came highly recommended by the staff at Amy Kuschel! And my experience at Elegance Preserved was fantastic. They were even able to accommodate my request for the dress to be done in a very short time frame (1 week!) due to the fact that I had an alterations appointment to attend. Everyone there was professional and super nice. And I really appreciated getting regular email and text updates. Plus, my dress looks amazing and perfect! I would highly recommend Elegance Preserved and I can't thank them enough!

Eugenia · Married on 05/27/2018

This review is a bit overdue, but the story behind how we found them was that my husband had been researching several places for me. He ultimately advised me to go with EP because of their great reputation. And I am so HAPPY that he suggested them because they did excellent work. The shop was super clean and tidy. They also had a lot of dresses in there which confirmed their great reputation because brides trust them with their special day dresses. My husband and I got married at the end of May '18 I wore a Christina Wu fit and flare ivory lace dress with a sweetheart neckline. I first saw this dress at a boutique called Renfros in downtown Placerville CA. Five years ago one of my best friends was getting married and this dress was there. I remember seeing it and falling hopelessly in love with it. Thankfully I took a picture of the dress so when I started wedding dress shopping I would show this dress to the boutique consultants but everything they brought me was not quite right. After trying a couple of boutiques in the area I finally called the boutique and asked them for this dress. I was a bit afraid they would not have it but they did! so I made an appointment and hoped that my wedding dress search was over. The day came for my appointment and the dress was perfect and the price was right... after that I did not look back. Unfortunately, the boutique closed shortly after I received my dress due to a personal family matter. My dress was only dirty from the bottom and on the train, I was so afraid that they weren't going to be able to get it clean but they did an excellent job. I'm happy to report that my dress is back in my possession beautifully preserved and cleaner than ever. I can't thank Sean and the team enough for the work they did. They were incredibly helpful and their customer service was excellent.

Mitra · Married on 11/21/2017

I recently dropped off my gown at the convenient 244 Townsend St. (SOMA), San Francisco drop off/pick up location. The process and communication so far has been professional, quick, straightforward and informative. I purchased my beaded and lace Ines Di Santo gown from Bridal Galleria and I am confident that Elegance Preserve will do a fantastic job cleaning the dirtied hemline.

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

Elegance Preserved came highly recommended by my tailor, Tailor Made. I was nervous taking my dress anywhere due to the delicate details of my Alexandra Grecco dress. However, the professionalism of Elegance Preserved put me at ease. They are attentive, detailed, and are truly masters in their craft. I appreciated the before and after pictures, the availability to chat on the phone, and the email updates along the way. Diane, thank you to you are your team for making my beautiful dress look brand new! I highly recommend taking your wedding dress here!

Elegance Preserved 1
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/28/2017

Diane & her team did a great job making my dress look brand new again. Love their attention to detail as well as customer service. Glad Amy Kuschel introduced Elegance Preserved! Very happy gal!

Kathleen · Married on 10/28/2017

Over half a year after my wedding day, I finally decided to clean and preserve my wedding dress and went on the search for somewhere that could do it well without severely hurting my pocketbook. I came across Elegance Preserved on multiple websites including the Knot and Yelp. Although Elegance Preserved is on the more expensive side for wedding dress preservation services, I believe it is worth the cost. If not for the beautiful results of their services, Elegance Perserved's services are certainly worth the cost given the feeling of assurance I had that my dress was in the right hands with them.

I bought my Galina Signature gown from David's Bridal, and, even though it is not a gown from a luxury boutique, it's a beautiful, expensive gown that carries a lot of meaning and significance for me. I didn't want to worry about it possibly being damaged during the preservation process. I was able to set my worries aside with Elegance Preserved, because of their proven track record of excellent, professional services. Furthermore, the process was smooth and transparent; I was given updates every step of the way. Within a month my wedding dress was ready to be picked up, and the results were perfect! I would highly recommend trusting Elegance Preserved with wedding dress preservation.

Lily · Married on 10/14/2017

I purchased my Jim Hjelm dress from Bridal Galleria in San Francisco. It was a large full ball gown so altering/cleaning was not straightforward, but I was lucky to find an awesome seamstress in the East Bay who did a great job, and then recommended Elegance Preserved for cleaning after the wedding (she wouldn't recommend anyone else!). The process with Elegance Preserved was really smooth and I was delighted by the finished result when I picked up my gown. They packed it in a box that will make it very easy to look at the dress in the future without having to unpack the whole thing and worry about messing up the preservation. I would definitely recommend Elegance Preserved to other brides!

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

Tailor Maid altered my dress and recommend Elegance Preserved. My dress was bought as is on the floor so I knew I wanted to clean it before my wedding. They picked up and delivered my dress to Tailor Maid before my final fitting. Check them out.

Viridiana · Married on 07/22/2017

I had a wonderful experience with the Elegance Preserved team preserving my wedding gown! They handled my Sophia Tolli wedding gown with such delicacy and care. I purchased my gown at LeMarriage Couture in Beverly Hills. My gown had exquisite and very fine detail that I was very nervous to have it preserved at just any place. I had heard such wonderful things about Elegance Preserved and they were right. They did such an excellent job!

Carol · Married on 06/24/2017

I took my Watters, silk chiffon wedding dress (that I purchased from Trudy's) to Mulberrys & Greenstreets Cleaners in Belmont to have it preserved. My sister-in-law said they did an amazing job with her dress, and she was right! The cleaners sent my dress to Elegance Preserved, and the level of professionalism exceeded my expectations. They cleaned all of the layers of my complicated, beaded dress, go rid of multiple food/drink stains, and they also repaired a torn strap. Every email correspondence from Elegance Preserved was prompt and clear, as they explained the cleaning and preserving process thoroughly. To my pleasant surprise, they finished cleaning and preserving my dress 1 1/2 months before the initial date they gave me--amazing! If you're looking for quality work, contact Elegance Preserved NOW!

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2017

I purchased my Sareh Nouri dress at the Vows Outlet in Watertown, MA where I live. I grew up in Belmont, CA, and was married in Sonoma, so my mom learned about Elegance Preserved through Mulberrys & Greenstreet Cleaners in Belmont. I also did some independent research, and came to the same conclusion as other reviewers, that Elegance Preserved was the best place to get my gown cleaned and preserved. Sean talked us through the entire process, and explained the reason
    that a very small area, from the underneath part of the train, was not able to be removed. He understands fabric and is extremely conscious of preserving the integrity of the gown by not over-treating the fabric. I am very happy with the results, and would highly recommend them!

Sha · Married on 05/10/2017

They 're recommended to us by one of the boutiques that we got my wedding gowns from. It was a great experience having my wedding dresses, cleaned and preserved by Elegance Preserved.
    The communications were great from the beginning, and they even tried hard giving useful suggestions to meet our need. We can definitely feel the different how their service compare to others, after talking to other gown preserve/ cleaning companies, we know immediately that they were the one to go with.
    The cleaned dresses look well and preserved well.
    We are glad that we chose Elegance Preserved for their service and strongly recommend them.

Lyndsay · Married on 04/01/2017

Elegance Preserved gets 5 stars from me! My Helen Miller Dress was purchased at her salon in San Francisco and they also recommended Elegance Preserved. Luckily they had because a week after our wedding our apartment for mold and it ended up in the seems of my dress just that one week! I obviously lost my mind but EP saved my dress...and saved me from going crazy! They got the mold off, leaned all the wedding day dirt, and brought my dress back to life! They were also very helpful and worked with me because my unique situation of mold and even sent it to a specialist to make sure it would be cleaned properly, they kept me updated on what status of the dress, and even had the dress done ahead of schedule. I'll be sure to also suggest EP to all my friends getting married!

• Y

Yang · Married on 03/25/2017

I bought my wedding dress off the shelf from brides of California. I only have 2 weeks prior to my wedding, but the dress needs some cleaning and alteration. The store owner recommend Elegance Preserved. They focus on high end bridal dress cleaning and preserved service. I contact Sean and explain the urgency of the cleaning and request the dress to be clean in 1 week. He gives me a very reasonable price and get the dress clean in perfect condition within 2 days! I am very impressed and happy with the cleaning and customer service they have provided. I would recommend anyone to Elegance Preserved. Thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 02/24/2017

Elegance Preserved has excellent customer service and I was so impressed with the cleaning they did on my dress. My wedding dress was a beaded Theia gown from Lovely Bride and since we got married by the beach, it had tons of staining at the bottom from the dirt and sand. They managed to get all of the stains out! I also got my dress preserved and hopefully, one day can pass it down in the family or who knows, maybe wear it again for a vow renewal!

BA · Married on 12/10/2016

Wow! I searched high and low on the internet for a Bridal Gown Preservation business that would treat my daughter's gown with kid gloves. Greenstreets Couture (now Elegance Preserved) had the best ratings in the country but there was just one hitch. They were in California and I was in Florida! I contacted the company and immediately heard from Sean Gilmore who answered ALL my questions and assured me it would be a seamless process. He calmed all my fears, and when I sent their postage paid box (with my daughter's lace gown and veil inside) to CA, I was automatically kept abreast of its progress via their emails. That is first class customer service! When it was time to ship back our gown to Florida, they called using Facetime and showed us the clean, preserved gown BEFORE they packaged it so we wouldn't have to take the gown out of the box when we got it. THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE. Talk about PERSONALIZED service. We did take a quick peek at it when it arrived, and it was beautifully packaged and as pristine as could be. Yes, it was more expensive and took several months to preserve than that larger, quicker company who cleans most of the country's bridal gowns, but I doubt that the other big company treats your gown with personal care as if it was their own. Sean and all the other wonderful employees from Elegance Preserved stood by our side throughout the process and made us feel like we were their only customer. It was totally worth it. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat. Sean was so happy to have us be his FIRST Florida customer, and we hope that he is able to get more customers from every state! They truly are THE BEST and I would not hesitate to use them to preserve the most precious gown of your life.

Phoebe · Married on 10/02/2016

The GreenStreets bridal team was a pleasure to work with and provided excellent customer service. They really showed that they care about taking good care of my dress, and though they warned some of the stains might not completely come out, they were able to remove them after all. I was concerned the process might take too long but they completed it in a much shorter time frame than expected. I'm very glad I entrusted my dress to them and would definitely recommend them to other brides looking to get their dress cleaned.

Nathalie · Married on 10/01/2016

I was really impressed with the speed and professionalism of Greenstreets. I brought my dress into be cleaned right before I left on my honeymoon. Even though I thought that it might take up to five weeks to get back, I was pleasantly surprised that I received it one month before they said it would be ready- super speedy service and great communication.

Fantastic shop to work with. I had my mother's antique veil cleaned here, and since it was very delicate, I was really nervous about it. Greenstreets not only was incredibly helpful, but the manager followed up personally via text and calls to make sure that I felt comfortable with the process. Super reliable, super communicative, and the finished product was fantastic.

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

I used Green Street Cleaners to have my gown preserved after our wedding. I was delighted by their staff, quick response to my questions and willingness to work with my situation. I was moving to China with my husband a month after our wedding. I worked with Sean at Green Street who had a box shipped to my wedding site and the day after our wedding I was able to send the box with my dress to Green Street. The turn around time was about 6 weeks for the dress to be cleaned. I was not able to work with the site after we moved to China but GSC has since been in touch with my SIL and together they were able to do a Face Time session for her to inspect the dress after it was cleaned. She also raved about GSC as she had a wonderful conversation with Sean.

GSC is sending my dress to my SIL in Texas where she will keep it for me until we return from China. They have been in touch with me every step of the way, telling me when my dress arrived at their site, when it was being cleaned and when it was close to being finished. And, their shipping was all included in the price!

I would highly recommend GSC!!

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2016

It's been a pleasure working with Elegance Preserved! I purchased my Maggie Sottero wedding dress at Glamour Closet in San Francisco about a year ago. After getting married in June I decided I wanted to clean, and most importantly, PRESERVE my wedding dress for years to come. I searched high and low for a trustworthy business and happily found Elegance Preserved online. Their excellent ratings on various websites as well as their professional and knowledgeable customer service made it easy to hand over my beloved wedding dress. In addition, I've appreciated the great communication via email updates on the progress of my dress and being able to speak to Sean Gilmore, the director, whenever I've had any questions or concerns. Although the cleaning and preserving progress takes about a few months, they did a great job of sticking to the completion date they quoted me for when my dress was ready to be picked-up. I'm so excited to see my dress! And I'd highly recommend any bride to trust Elegance Preserved with their wedding dress.

Ellen · Married on 05/28/2016

Was very impressed with my experience. They were able to clean my wedding dress in a week. Very fast and responsive to questions.

Anna · Married on 05/14/2016

Greenstreets cleaning did a phenomenal job cleaning my wedding gown. They took time and specifically tailored what I wanted completed with my gown and I am so very lucky to have found them.