Elegance Preserved Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Vanesa R. Married on 11/13/2021

Sample Dress Cleaning

So happy with the services provided by elegance preserved! I own a Anne Barge "Raven" wedding gown purchased from a sample sale at Kinsley James in 2019. The dress has any delicate features including an Embroidered Lace overlay with Beaded details. The dress had several blemishes across the train and around the underarms that I was very concerned about. Beacuse of these details I was very hesitant to send the dress to be cleaned because I feared it would be ruined. Elegance preserved did such an amazing job in keeping touch through the cleaning and providing details about the process. I was highly satisfied when I received my dress afterwards and could really tell the difference. The dress looked amazing! 😍 My wedding just passed and I will definitely be using the cleaning and preservation services soon!
    Maggie K. Married on 11/04/2021

Fast and good quality!

Super nice and accommodating to my timeline! I didn’t take my dress out till 2 weeks before my wedding day and realized it got a little dirty from the bag or something. They were fast, picked it up from my house abs had it turned around faster than my normal dry cleaning! Very nice and responsive. Can’t ask for anything better!
  • Maddie
    Maddie V. Married on 10/20/2021

Incredible, kind, Amazing!

The folks at EP are amazing. I purchased my gown from the flagship Sarah Seven Love Club in San Francisco and headed to EP upon their recommendation. When I reached out to them for cleaning of my dress, a sample gown from Sarah Seven, they responded to my inquiry almost immediately. They picked up my dress a few days later and worked with my semi-tight timeline to return my dress just a few days prior to my wedding. It was SO easy and they were so kind and communicative. My dress looks brand new and I cannot wait to wear it!!
    Sabrina C. Married on 09/18/2021

My wedding day was magical.

My wedding day was magical. It took me a while to find a dress that a truly loved on me. It's a Daalarna Couture, model BDP 207 that I bought at Wildbride in San Francisco. I plan to keep my dress, so I wanted a reputable company to clean it and preserve and chose Elegance Preserved. Not only is the dress now spotless but Elegance Preserved collected and then returned the clean dress at my door! Very convenient and Covid safe!
    Carissa M. Married on 09/05/2021

Excellent Service, Professionalism and Communication

I decided to get my dress preserved through Elegance Preserved after reading their wonderful online reviews. It is a little pricy (I had a Mori Lee dress that had a lot of lace and a train), but it is well worth the cost to me. I would've been devastated if I had let my dress sit in the closet and get dirty and yellow. It's now preserved as a forever memory of the happiest day of my life!

The Elegance Preserved team has excellent customer service. Because I live in the North Bay, I met at a point half way to drop my dress off. I received an email notification when my dress arrived at their shop. It took about 10-11 weeks to get it cleaned and preserved. When my dress was finished, they couriered and hand delivered my dress (in the rain!!). They maintained excellent communication and professionalism throughout the process. I highly recommend Elegance Preserved if you are looking to preserve your wedding dress. You won't regret it!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth V. Married on 08/21/2021

Easiest part of wedding planning

Elegance made this the easiest part of all my wedding planning. I got my dress at Winnie couture and they recommended me to preserve my dress at elegance,BEST decision! They made the entire process easy and stress free, the home pick ups and drop offs made it even better with Covid restrictions.
    Lupita R. Married on 08/13/2021

Wedding dress and veil preservation

Elegance Preserved did an amazing job restoring my Sophia Tolli gown and cathedral-style veil. I got married in August and immediate following the wedding, I moved to Florida to join my husband. I left my gown behind in California with my mother because I was set on having Elegance Preserved restore and preserve it. This business went above and beyond with me as they not only communicated with me while I was across the country, but also with my mother who speaks very little English. They were very kind and picked up my dress and veil from my mom’s house to give me a price estimate. Within 3 months, they meticulously worked on my gown and veil. They were able to throughly remove all of the stains from all of the layers of lace and beading. They removed tough stains such as asphalt and returned the dress and veil to new conditions. Once the dress was ready, the contacted me and were kind enough to deliver the items for free to my mom’s doorstep. When we received the items, they came in a high quality box and the dress and veil were neatly folded in with tissue paper. They even provided a set of gloves so that we could inspect the dress for ourselves. I’m so grateful to have found Elegance Preserved and their prices are so reasonable for their exceptional work and excellent customer service. I am so impressed as they made preserving my dress so stress-free all while I was across the country.
    Jennifer Married on 08/13/2021

Best Experience!

I’m so glad I used Elegance Preserved for my wedding dress cleaning and preservation needs. They picked up my Demetrios wedding gown (that I was so nervous about having away from me for a few weeks because I purchased it from Brides by Young in Chicago and have not let it out of my sight) from my apartment and were communicating with me with all the updates! I received consistent and professional communication & was given the opportunity to do a FaceTime viewing of my dress after it was cleaned, and had my dress dropped off to me a month before anticipated! Masks are worn at pick up and drop off and it is clear COVID-19 safety for customers and staff is a priority. I highly recommend Elegance Preserved. Also special shout out to Olivia for being so friendly and providing excellent customer service!
    Me Married on 08/07/2021

Outdoor wedding leaves wedding gown in distress

My new daughter in law purchased a beautiful wedding gown at The Galleria in San Francisco. On the day of the wedding she looked so gorgeous in this Innes di santo, French lace dress. The following day I was sad to see her beautiful dress had become heavily soiled along the hemline. Since this was an outdoor wedding dried grass had also become matted into the delicate tulle underskirt. I was afraid the gown was ruined forever….however, Elegance Preserved, was able to restore the dress to its original beauty. Every step of the way, Elegance Preserved offered excellent service. When the dress was completed they even hand delivered it to my daughter in law at her office in downtown San Francisco. If you entrust your priceless gown to this business, I’m sure you will be as pleased and impressed as well!
    Elaine L. Married on 07/18/2021

Elegance Preserved service is flawless

I handled cleaning and preservation for my daughter's Eddy K wedding dress. Her wedding shop, Janene's Bridal in Alameda, recommended Elegance Preserved. Their service was flawless, and the team was very attentive. The dress was dirty and there were a few minor spots that needed repair. Elegance staff was highly efficient. They sent detailed emails, picked up the dress, and delivered it when finished. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend the company. They are consummate professionals and make the entire experience very easy and pleasant. The dress looked wonderful after their cleaning. I am so glad we chose them and would certainly hire them again.
  • Katie
    Katie P. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent Service and Wonderful Preservation

The people at Elegance Preserved were incredibly easy to work with and treated my dress with such care. My grandmother was the main contact with Elegance Preserved, as she gifted me my dress preservation, and said she was very impressed by the timeliness and kindness shown during the entire process. My dress is a WTOO Juno dress I bought from BoLee Bridal and after a wonderful wedding in the Santa Cruz mountains, it was pretty dirty and beat up. Elegance Preserved help to clean and beautifully boxed the dress. They personally delivered the dress to my house when it was ready and were so helpful in answering my questions and giving advice on how to best store the dress. I would recommend Elegance Preserved for future brides.
  • Cierra
    Cierra H. Married on 06/19/2021

One of the BEST companies I've ever worked with!

Let me first say that working with Elegance Preserved was one of the BEST experiences I've had with any company ever. EVER. My Mom and I probably said this to each other on 3 separate occasions. I never once worried about my dress, or the process, because the team is so good at building trust. They're so nice and so knowledgeable. I got a gorgeous Carolina Herrera ball gown for the wedding and she was BIG. She was also a very special silk material that had to be carefully cleaned. I knew I couldn't rely on some regular cleaning shop for a gown like this. Huge bonus, the team from Elegance Preserved does home pick up and drop off. Yes, they literally come to your house! So you don't have to lug your big beautiful dress around. Pick up and drop off were COVID friendly, with mask, and gloves, very professional. This is basically everything you'd ever want from a concierge wedding gown cleaning service. I'm going to use them again now that my wedding is over and I need to clean my gown and my after-party dress. Trust me, this is the company you want to work with. You have enough going on as it is. You don't need to stress over the dress. Let them take care of you!
    Alejandra G. Married on 06/11/2021

Super accommodating and easy!

I heard about Elegance Preserved through Kinsley James where I purchased my Rita Vinieris wedding dress. I contacted them when I came back from my honeymoon because preserving my wedding dress and veil was super important to me. They were super helpful answering my questions and addressing my concerns. They gave me plenty of time to review everything and were super accommodating with my busy schedule and hectic life. They also made the pick up and drop off super easy. I highly recommend them to all brides!
    Nicole L. Married on 05/22/2021

Excellent service for any bride

I purchased my Rivini gown from Kinsley James Bridal in Walnut Creek, and Elegance Preserved came highly recommended for preserving my dress and veil before my May 2021 wedding. The team at Elegance has streamlined the entire process to make it as simple as possible for every bride. They maintain excellent communication with you throughout the entire process via text, phone call, and email, which helps relieve the stress and worry that comes with handing over an expensive and important garment to someone you don't know. I received my gown and veil yesterday and was impressed with how carefully they were packaged; they even included a pair of white gloves for me to wear when it is time to remove the dress and veil before my big day. I would recommend them to any bride looking to store their dress ahead of their wedding.
  • Olivia
    Olivia R. Married on 12/11/2020

Best cleaning experience!

I was so worried about having my dress dry cleaned! Mine is a very beaded Galia Lahav. Elegance Preserved made me feel so comfortable and ensured that the beading would hold up; it turned out beautifully! I couldn't be more impressed. Thank you so much for making my gown brand new again. I'll definitely be recommending you to all my girlfriends!
    Nichole M. Married on 11/07/2020

Cleaning my sample sale gown!

I bought a gown from a company I work for right off the floor because I loved it so much! I had no thoughts about what it would take to get it cleaned. Elegance Preserved has an amazing and informative website that makes the process smooth and easy! Your gown is in great hands with this company and I highly recommend them for any preservation or cleaning service.
  • Melissa
    Melissa J. Married on 08/18/2020

AMAZING from beginning inquiry to delivering my dress!!!!

I searched all over Yelp for a place to clean & preserve my beautiful Pronovias wedding gown. A friend had mentioned Elegance Preserved AND I saw all the positive reviews. I had a really good feeling about them, from start to finish!!! During COVID-19, what better way to conduct services - they pickup your gown to evaluate & give you a quote, and deliver it back to you!!! Nearly contactless. Other reasons why I loved Elegance Preserved: quick, friendly, thorough communication, excellent customer service, absolute convenience, fair pricing … I can go on forever!!!! I would highly recommend them & will spread the word about their services!!! Thank you so much for taking care of such an important garment!!!
  • Dianne
    Dianne Married on 08/08/2020

Quick and Careful Cleaning!

I bought my dress (Soterro & Midgley Stella 5SS114LU) & veil (Marionat Bridal Veil 3515) at a sample sale (Elegant Lace Bridal in San Jose) in 2019 for a summer 2020 wedding. I found Elegance Preserved through my wedding planner.

Then, COVID hit and we weren't sure if we were going to postpone our wedding. Ultimately, we decided to follow through with our ceremony but I forgot that I needed to get my dress and veil cleaned. Less than a month before our wedding I reached out to Elegance Preserved and Sean guaranteed that my attire would be ready! Because of shelter-in-place, they offered free pick up/return services. Olivia was AWESOME and friendly and coordinating with her was super easy.

After the wedding, my attire and my husband's tux (Daniel George) were cleaned by them also! Since I bought my dress at Elegant Lace Bridal, Elegance Preserved also gave a $50 credit for cleaning and another $50 credit for preserving. I opted not to have my dress preserved, so that I can do a photoshoot in the future but they still gave me credit for my second cleaning.

Both times, our attire was ready even earlier than their estimated completion date. I also received email updates throughout the process. Our clothes were DIRTY and they really made everything look and smell new. I highly recommend them!!
    Marissa G. Married on 06/11/2020

Best wedding gown cleaner in SF! and the Bay!

I have used Elegance Preserved many times for both my clients and myself. As a wedding gown tailor, and owner of Tailor Maid SF, I refer all my clients to Elegance Preserved because I know they will take the very best care of my brides. Not only have they mastered their cleaning skills, but their customer service is unmatched.

EP did a beautiful job cleaning my own wedding dress as well. I bought an inexpensive Lulu’s dress for my overseas elopement and thought I would just toss the dress out while we were travelling. I loved my dress so much that I carried it around for 4 weeks because I knew Elegance Preserved could get the red clay dirt and mascara out of my white dress, even after weeks of being stained. They did a beautiful job cleaning my dress. It is good as new! I plan on wearing it again for a ceremony at city hall, so I was definitely excited when I saw how clean Sean and his team had gotten it.

I would also highly recommend their preservation services. As a wedding gown tailor, I have seen dresses come back from other cleaners that we’re destroyed. On multiple occasions, brides got back dresses that weren’t even the same color. EP’s preservation services are impeccable and they will keep your gown safe for many years to come. They use the safest, highest quality materials. They even offer pick up and drop off services and shipping!

Elegance Preserved is now offering preservation services for brides who’s weddings have been postponed due to the corona virus pandemic. This has been extremely helpful for my brides whose weddings have been pushed out a whole year. Preserving the dress now ensures that your dress is in the best possible condition for storage until you are able to wear it. Again, I cannot recommend EP’s cleaning and preservation services enough. There is simply not a better place to take your dress!
  • Terriann
    Terriann N. Married on 05/26/2019

Highly Recommend!! (Live in Brooklyn and would recommend to all!)

I highly highly recommend Elegance Preserved for wedding dress cleaning and preservation. I has the best (seriously) experience. From communication to the actual cleaning - they were professional, responsive, affordable, and a pleasure to work with. I don't live in SF but they make it so easy. I shipped by dress via UPS and they shipped it back to me in a nice box.
    I ended up needing the dress rush because I am having a second wedding in Ireland, just weeks after a celebration in Brooklyn and they complete accommodated by needs. They also made me feel so good about the process. They called me to tell me that the dress had arrived and were so lovely over the phone.
    They made a process that could have been very stressful - the easiest.
    And my dress looks just like new!!!

I emailed my friend who lives in SF - that hasn't even gotten married yet to tell her about Elegance Preserved that she should use them!

Dress Type: Alyssa Kristen - Amelia Gown
    Boutique: Schone Bridal Brooklyn
    Found Out: From Schone Bride
  • Daniela
    Daniela S. Married on 05/18/2019

Gown Preservation Review

I wore my dream wedding dress, The Belmont Gown from Sarah Seven on my wedding day! I purchased in the NYC location (most amazing team ever!), and they recommended Elegance Preserved to take the best care of cleaning and preservation after the wedding. Within a month, Elegance Preserved shipped my dress out to San Francisco and back to New York. The team was extremely responsive whether on the phone or via email, and kept me informed about all details regarding my gown. They also sent me pictures detailing all of the custom care they took to make sure the fabric and the quality of the gown stays in tact before shipping it back to me. It was such a pleasure to work with them, and I'm so appreciative of all of their hard work! THANK YOU!
    Chloe W. Married on 03/09/2019

It's New Again!

The first dress I ever tried on was the dress I picked for my wedding (Rosemary from Amy Kuschel) at Amy's Boutique in San Francisco. My dress was definitely one of the major highlights for me. The wedding was fantastic, but the dress and veil did not come out unscathed. I had flower pollen, lipstick and a lot of dirt and grime at the bottom of my dress since it was drizzling that day. Also, I happened to accidentally step on my veil and slightly ripped it.

Because my dress was important to me, I had to make sure that it was preserved correctly. I actually found Elegance Preserved online and decided to go with them because of their professionalism and wonderfully detailed website. Making the request and dropping off the dress was super easy! The onsite store in San Francisco was really easy to find and there's plenty of metered parking nearby. The store front is small, but it's clean and inviting. You can tell by walking in that your dress will be taken care of. You simply drop off your dress and wait a few months to allow them to clean the dress. It seems like forever, but it's well worth the wait!

They contact you during the process to check-in and make sure you are okay with the cleaning and if there are any repairs that need to be made. I was a little nervous about picking the veil because they had indicated that there might be a noticeable line where the veil ripped. However, I picked up the dress and they did a quick unboxing to show what it looked like. I can't say anything else but WOW! I remember that my dress was a little yellow on the bodice from flower pollen, a lipstick stain on the top back button and a ton of dirt on the train. All of that was gone! It looked brand new! Also, while they warned me that there would be a slight line on the veil repair, you could barely see it.

I highly recommend Elegance Preserved. They did an amazing job. You can definitely trust them to take care of one of the most important pieces of your wedding.
  • Catherine
    Catherine R. Married on 01/19/2019

Love from nyc!

I purchased my DREAM wedding dress - Sunsets Forever by Sarah Seven - at the Sarah Seven Boutique in Chicago with my matron of honor. Had my alterations done at the NYC Sarah Seven flagship, mere blocks from our wedding venues. By the end of the night, my dress showed how much fun we'd had and how much of the city we'd seen - January in NYC is definitely not kind to light colors, especially white!
    Sarah Seven had only one recommendation for dress cleaning and preservation - Elegance Preserved - despite being on the literal other side of the country, and now I know why. The customer service is exceptional, communication is prompt, professional and thorough, their work is tremendous, and they are fully transparent about the process and results. My dress is back to beautiful and I am SO grateful!! Elegance Preserved is the best!!
    Deborah Married on 12/08/2018
    I purchased a sample gown from local San Francisco designer, Trish Lee (also a 5 star experience). She recommended Elegance Preserved to get it cleaned. The dress had a dirty hem, clip marks and lotion/oil stains under the arms. I wanted to get it cleaned as soon as I bought it because it was giving me anxiety knowing how dirty it was hanging in my closet.

The team at Elegance Preserved communicated with me every step of the way through text, email and calls. The entire experience was great and I just knew that my dress was in good hands.

My dress came out super clean and it looks brand new, the silk looks luminous again!

I even recommended them to a friend who had not gotten her dress cleaned after her wedding because she was so worried to leave it in anyones hands.

It was also such a perk to go to the bright & airy shop in person in SF. I'll definitely be back after the wedding to get it cleaned and preserved.

Thank you again EP!

DM
    Ronny B. Married on 10/18/2018

Best in class experience!

I had my dress, veil and overskirt cleaned and preserved by Elegance Preserved in the the spring of 2019 and they did an amazing job. My dress and overskirt were by Ines di Santo, purchased from Bridal Galleria. Elegance Preserved came highly recommended by Bridal Galleria, from a trusted friend who had had her dress cleaned her prior and from Yelp and other online reviews. They were extremely thorough, timely, followed up with me regularly to give me updates, were very fair with the price, very responsive, and flexible with pick up/drop off. The service is top notch and they were so accommodating and friendly. Highly recommended!