Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 17

About Aevitas Weddings

Aevitas Weddings is a wedding photographer that serves Los Angeles, Orange County, Beverly Hills, Laguna Beach, Santa Barbara and San Diego. The company tells the story of your wedding day by documenting moments and details through a stylish blend of light, composition and emotions. With their natural, photojournalistic and traditional images, they strive to help you relive your most unforgettable memories.

Experience
Henry Chen, the owner of Aevitas Weddings, has photographed over 400 weddings in the past decade. He has been documenting weddings since 2008.

The photographer realizes that your wedding pictures will be the most enduring memory of the day. With their creative services, you can be sure that you’ll remember every detail. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
To further document your wedding memories, Aevitas Weddings offers photographic items. Couples may pick from:

• Albums

Aevitas Weddings 6
Aevitas Weddings 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2019

We Are So Lucky to Have Found Henry!

Words can not express how thankful my husband and I are that we found Henry! While we were searching for wedding photographers, Henry's photos stood out to me as being vibrant and captivating. To put it simply, I was blown away! When I contacted him, I was greeted with positivity and genuine excitement. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he was always there for me and my husband, and that meant a lot to us!

We did our engagement photos with him as well as our wedding photos, and every picture he took captured a different memory. During the event, Henry was warm, patient and professional. We received the highest of compliments from our guests about how kind Henry and his assistant were! My husband and I are so lucky to have had Henry be our wedding photographer! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would :)

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Aevitas Weddings 13
    Aevitas Weddings 14
    Aevitas Weddings 15

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Vanessa! I hope you and Garrett are having a great Summer and enjoying the newlywed life. It feels like it was just yesterday we connected via WeddingWire!

After a few emails, I was so honored and excited to be your wedding photographer! It's almost been a year since we first met at your e-session.

It felt like we were old friends catching up vs. strangers meeting for the first time. I had a blast getting to know you and Garrett and capturing the love between you two at Oak Canyon Nature Center and Victoria Beach.

Then fast forward to this past early July...such a beautiful wedding day you and Garrett had! The first look between you two was truly magical and one of the most emotional ones I've ever captured!

In addition, you and Garrett had such a wonderful wedding party...everyone was so friendly and fun/easy to work with. I just loved those moments between you and your girls and also Garrett with his gang.

Thanks again for trusting me to be your photographer well before we met in person. It is I that's the lucky one to work with such a sweet, kind-hearted, and fun couple :).

- Henry

Christina Ramirez · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

We will never have enough words of gratitude for Henry and his team. He blew us away from the very beginning and he never once let us down. All the amazing and incredible reviews you'll read about Aevitas Weddings, those are the experiences that only come from someone who is as professional, talented, kind and THOROUGH as Henry.

Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts Henry! We will always highly recommend you and your team.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Christina!

I hope you and Ruben are enjoying the married life, how quickly over a month has flown by since your beautiful, intimate wedding at the Mission Inn Hotel And Spa in Riverside and your reception in Santa Ana!

Thank you SO much for choosing me to be your wedding photographer after just a few emails and all without a meeting. It's truly the highest of honors and I couldn't be more thankful.

I loved capturing all those beautiful moments like with your mom, family, and friends, and Ruben and your son! Also, thank you and Ruben for being such troopers and making multiple stops for photos at Oak Canyon Nature Center and the Downtown Santa Ana area.

I wish you, Ruben, and your son lots of incredible, wonderful moments and memories together as a family. Much love and best wishes!

- Henry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Aevitas Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are head over heels for Aevitas Weddings! Great people and wonderful vibes. Certainly recommend them to any bride seeking the best for her special day!

• LA EVENT DESIGN
    LA EVENT DESIGN Wedding Decor & Lighting

Henry Chen is professional and will make you shine!

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90189 See on map
    424-238-2780 (Phone number)
    9AM-7PM on weekdays and selective weekends; all by appointment only.