Engagement
Shoot included

About Aevitas Weddings

Your moments, your day, your story. Let us help you remember every detail of it.

See our most recent weddings and engagement sessions: www.aevitasweddings.com/blog. Contact us to get our packages/pricing and schedule a time to chat about your wedding: call (424) 274-1041, email: henry@aevitasweddings.com or visit: www.aevitasweddings.com/contact.

Led by Henry Chen, who has photographed over 400 weddings the past decade, Aevitas Weddings tell the story of your wedding day by capturing the moments, portraits, and details through a unique, stylish blend of light, composition, and emotions.

Long after your vows have been spoken and glasses raised for the toasts, it’s your wedding photographs that will be the most enduring memory of your wedding.

We strive to transport you back to your special day to not only relieve these unforgettable moments, but also discover little things you might’ve missed.

To the tearful pride on your parent’s face as you say “I do”…to having all your closest friends dancing their heart out…to your future-spouse’s reaction the first time he or she sees you…and so many more incredible moments…

A wedding is not only about the union of two people, but the bringing together of family and friends to celebrate a new chapter in their lives.

From the moment you contact us, we are committed to not only creating a wedding portfolio that tells YOUR story, but providing you a level of service and experience that far exceeds your expectations.

Please visit our website (www.aevitasweddings.com) to view more of our portfolio, recent weddings and engagement sessions, find out our pricing, and to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you, and hope to be the photographers to capture your big day!

– Henry Chen, owner and photographer of Aevitas Weddings

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Washington DC + 5 Additional Regions

Follow Aevitas Weddings on

Wedding Portraits (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)

Henry is the top of the line, gold-standard for wedding photographers. Not only are his photographs visually stunning but he is one of the most professional, organized and detailed people I've ever known. We had our wedding in Laguna Beach, and my husband and I planned the wedding by ourselves from the East Coast without meeting any of our wedding vendors in person. I'm a super busy lawyer and I slacked off on the wedding planning a lot. However, Henry checked in with us to schedule our calls, go through our itinerary together and kept us on track. He gave us advice for how we should allocate our time and asked us questions about wedding issues that never even crossed our minds. By the time we flew to California, we had worked out all of the nuances of the day. I cannot stress how important it is to work with a photographer who knows what he's doing and does his work efficiently. When people say that the day of the wedding goes fast, IT DOES. We felt like we actually cut a lot of traditional events out of our wedding, but there was a lot that we had to do during the day, and we don't think we could have fit everything in if we didn't have Henry's sharp eye for the shot he wanted to get and his calm, firm guidance. We did not feel rushed or stressed at all, and in fact, he even jumped into the waves while we were taking photos on the beach to stop it from crashing into my dress. Regarding the photos, It was super important to us to have photos that really reflected who we are as a couple and the mood of our wedding, and he really captured our friends' awesome, fun personalities on the dance floor. We laughed so much when we first got our photos, and now we'll always be able to look back on this awesome night. I used to think that contracting with a wedding photographer was just about the visual look, but I've realized that working with the right photographer informs a huge part of your wedding, and we feel super lucky to have worked with Henry for our wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vivian, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Henry was BY FAR one of the best, if not the best investment for our wedding last December 2017. Yes Henry is prompt, professional to a T, creative, but the most important part, the one we all care about the most - HE TAKES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS. His photos had my family in tears. From the engagement session we did (which I highly recommend because it helps you feel more comfortable with him the day of) to the ceremony, portraits and reception Henry gave us tangible memories that mean the world to us. Thank you Henry to helping us capture the Christmas wedding of our dreams!

View Vendor Response

Proofs
Save the Date
11 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS

Stunning work! We are head over heels for Aevitas Weddings! Great people and wonderful vibes. Certainly recommend them to any bride seeking the best for her special day!

Henry Chen is professional and will make you shine!

It was a great pleasure to work with Henry at Melissa and Humberto's wedding. I'm glad to hear that the food was a success and that is something I did hear from the Bride, Groom, and guest and its defenitely a compliment to hear it from vendors. Henry and team were highly professional and I look forward to in the future work with them again. I love my job details are extremely important and taking care of vendors its part of my job too.

115 PROS I KNOW

Events

Los Angeles, CA   See On Map
(424) 274-1041 (phone)
9AM-7PM on weekdays and selective weekends; all by appointment only.
Aevitas Weddings is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Beverly Hills, and Laguna Beach. Aevitas Weddings is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Los Angeles wedding photography.