Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 17

About Aevitas Weddings

Aevitas Weddings is a wedding photographer that serves Los Angeles, Orange County, Beverly Hills, Laguna Beach, Santa Barbara and San Diego. The company tells the story of your wedding day by documenting moments and details through a stylish blend of light, composition and emotions. With their natural, photojournalistic and traditional images, they strive to help you relive your most unforgettable memories.

Experience
Henry Chen, the owner of Aevitas Weddings, has photographed over 400 weddings in the past decade. He has been documenting weddings since 2008.

The photographer realizes that your wedding pictures will be the most enduring memory of the day. With their creative services, you can be sure that you’ll remember every detail. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
To further document your wedding memories, Aevitas Weddings offers photographic items. Couples may pick from:

• Albums

Aevitas Weddings 6
Aevitas Weddings 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2019

We Are So Lucky to Have Found Henry!

Words can not express how thankful my husband and I are that we found Henry! While we were searching for wedding photographers, Henry's photos stood out to me as being vibrant and captivating. To put it simply, I was blown away! When I contacted him, I was greeted with positivity and genuine excitement. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he was always there for me and my husband, and that meant a lot to us!

We did our engagement photos with him as well as our wedding photos, and every picture he took captured a different memory. During the event, Henry was warm, patient and professional. We received the highest of compliments from our guests about how kind Henry and his assistant were! My husband and I are so lucky to have had Henry be our wedding photographer! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would :)

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Aevitas Weddings 13
    Aevitas Weddings 14
    Aevitas Weddings 15

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Vanessa! I hope you and Garrett are having a great Summer and enjoying the newlywed life. It feels like it was just yesterday we connected via WeddingWire!

After a few emails, I was so honored and excited to be your wedding photographer! It's almost been a year since we first met at your e-session.

It felt like we were old friends catching up vs. strangers meeting for the first time. I had a blast getting to know you and Garrett and capturing the love between you two at Oak Canyon Nature Center and Victoria Beach.

Then fast forward to this past early July...such a beautiful wedding day you and Garrett had! The first look between you two was truly magical and one of the most emotional ones I've ever captured!

In addition, you and Garrett had such a wonderful wedding party...everyone was so friendly and fun/easy to work with. I just loved those moments between you and your girls and also Garrett with his gang.

Thanks again for trusting me to be your photographer well before we met in person. It is I that's the lucky one to work with such a sweet, kind-hearted, and fun couple :).

- Henry
  • Nayani

Nayani · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing photographer who also inadvertently helps to run the show!

Henry and his team did all the photography for our wedding and I can honestly say that they are WONDERFUL. Extremely professional and maintain laser focus on delivering your wedding photos regardless of what other chaos may lurk in the background.

Henry made an effort to try and get to know my husband and me before the wedding (we lived across the country so this took place via video calls) so he got a good grasp of how we interact. He also took care to learn about our families and different dynamics.

We appreciate all the care he took into capturing special moments AND oftentimes, corralling us along as needed. It was actually really handy!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Aevitas Weddings 16
    Aevitas Weddings 17
    Aevitas Weddings 18

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Nayani, thank you and Zack very much for having me as your wedding photographer! Happy 2-month wedding anniversary to you two, I hope you're enjoying the newlywed life this Summer :).

It was so wonderful being referred to you by your cousin/my past bride (thank you Vithya and Peter!). it's truly an honor to be recommended by my past couples...and I couldn't be more thankful to you and Zack for trusting me to capture your day, even though we were on opposite sites of the country!

I'm thrilled to hear you had a pleasant experience working with me and my team. You, Zack, and your family and friends were all so wonderful, thoughtful, and showed so much love, joy, and other emotions.

Plus, I loved the multi-cultural and faith aspect of your wedding, paying tribute to both yours (Hindu-Sri Lankan) and Zack's (Jewish) backgrounds. As well as your surprise first dance/duet song performance, WOW!

Thanks again for everything, especially taking some time to write these beautiful words. I wish you and Zack an amazing life together as Mrs. and Mr.!

- Henry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Aevitas Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are head over heels for Aevitas Weddings! Great people and wonderful vibes. Certainly recommend them to any bride seeking the best for her special day!

• LA EVENT DESIGN
    LA EVENT DESIGN Wedding Decor & Lighting

Henry Chen is professional and will make you shine!

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90189 See on map
    424-238-2780 (Phone number)
    9AM-7PM on weekdays and selective weekends; all by appointment only.