Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 13

About Aevitas Weddings

Aevitas Weddings is a wedding photographer that serves Los Angeles, Orange County, Beverly Hills, Laguna Beach, Santa Barbara and San Diego. The company tells the story of your wedding day by documenting moments and details through a stylish blend of light, composition and emotions. With their natural, photojournalistic and traditional images, they strive to help you relive your most unforgettable memories.

Experience
Henry Chen, the owner of Aevitas Weddings, has photographed over 400 weddings in the past decade. He has been documenting weddings since 2008.

The photographer realizes that your wedding pictures will be the most enduring memory of the day. With their creative services, you can be sure that you’ll remember every detail. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
To further document your wedding memories, Aevitas Weddings offers photographic items. Couples may pick from:

• Albums

Aevitas Weddings 6
Aevitas Weddings 7

Hannah · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!!!!

Where do we even begin. My husband and I met Henry back in November 2017 when he shot our engagement photos. He was easy to talk to and you could tell he genuinely cared about the couple he was working with. Henry asked us questions about our relationship and how we met so he could really understand us as a couple. We spent our afternoon in Malibu taking photos, and for something that could be so awkward, Henry made us feel like he was our friend and made the process so smooth! Our photos came out incredibly and we decided to hire him again for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding!

Henry is AMAZING. He works quickly, is creative, and takes BEAUTIFUL photos. He never felt like he was in our way. Our wedding photos are even more amazing than I could have dreamed of. We loved working with Henry and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

We can't thank him enough for everything he has done!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Hannah!

I hope you and Eric had an amazing honeymoon in Bora Bora :). Thank you SO much for writing a review as soon as you got back...I'm truly honored and very grateful.

Feels like just yesterday when I got Eric's email for your e-session in the Fall of 2017. We met up at Starbucks in Malibu for the first time and went right into the shoot.

It meant the world that you would not only hire me to be your e-session photographer but also rehearsal dinner/wedding day all online and without any meetings!

Thank you two for your trust, care, and friendship from the very beginning. It was you two that made me feel like your friend more so than just a vendor/photographer.

Fast forward to your special day...there were so many incredible moments; from those with our parents and wedding party during the getting ready and first look to the beautiful ceremony and action-packed reception dinner on the rooftop of Marina Del Rey Marriott Hotel.

I can't wait to share all the photos with you, Eric, and your family/friends in the coming few weeks. Thank you so much and biggest of congrats!

- Henry
  • Michelle

Michelle Ybarra · Married on 01/26/2019

Happiest! Couldn’t have found a better photographer.

Aevitas Weddings!!! Simply the best in the business! Henry embodies everything you hope to find in an amazing photographer and person, truly understanding and professional, always kind to our vision. He is worth every penny and so much more! From the first email we exchanged, he was very knowledgeable, quick to respond to any and all of my questions. He made us not only feel at ease but welcomed and comfortable working with him. He doesn’t just snap away pictures, he genuinely wants to get to know you. He takes amazing notes and remembers everyone’s names. He shows up prepared and happy to be there. This makes a world of difference. So many people we know complimented our engagement pictures, and especially for our wedding day. He blended perfectly in the background to capture candid moments. We can not recommend Henry enough! He is extremely talented, humble and very kind! We loved ALL our pictures he captured, I cried reliving our day, because you see the love and emotion in our pictures, we couldn’t have asked for any more. Henry you are by far the epitome of what the best photographer is!!! Anyone lucky enough to book you is truly fortunate! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

❤️ Michelle and Ricardo Ybarra

Aevitas Weddings 12
    Aevitas Weddings 13

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Michelle!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your beautiful testimonial. I couldn't be more thrilled to read what you wrote and am so grateful/honored to have been able to play a small part on yours and Ricky's wedding day.

It's truly I that's the lucky one here...to have worked with such a sweet, thoughtful, and kind couple. Every wedding photographer hopes to be chosen to work with amazing brides and grooms like yourself and Ricky.

Thank you so much for trusting me and my work/services enough to hire me directly through email, without any phone call or meeting.

I know how much trust/faith you put into a vendor, especially one that is responsible for capturing all the important moments of your day, and really spending the whole day with you, Ricky, your son Mateo, and all your family and friends!

Thank you also for allowing me to photograph some of the most emotional, personal, and intimate parts of your wedding day, such as the first look between you and your dad, and getting ready with your mom and sister.

I also loved Ricky's reaction the moment he saw you walk down the aisle at the church. And sneaking out for some sunset portraits during the early part of your reception at The Maxwell House.

I'm forever thankful to you and Ricky for having me as your photographer. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful moments/adventures with your husband and son (on Instagram). Please keep in touch, thanks again!

- Henry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Aevitas Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are head over heels for Aevitas Weddings! Great people and wonderful vibes. Certainly recommend them to any bride seeking the best for her special day!

• LA EVENT DESIGN
    LA EVENT DESIGN Wedding Decor & Lighting

Henry Chen is professional and will make you shine!

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90189 See on map
    424-238-2780 (Phone number)
    9AM-7PM on weekdays and selective weekends; all by appointment only.