Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 17

About Aevitas Weddings

Aevitas Weddings is a wedding photographer that serves Los Angeles, Orange County, Beverly Hills, Laguna Beach, Santa Barbara and San Diego. The company tells the story of your wedding day by documenting moments and details through a stylish blend of light, composition and emotions. With their natural, photojournalistic and traditional images, they strive to help you relive your most unforgettable memories.

Experience
Henry Chen, the owner of Aevitas Weddings, has photographed over 400 weddings in the past decade. He has been documenting weddings since 2008.

The photographer realizes that your wedding pictures will be the most enduring memory of the day. With their creative services, you can be sure that you’ll remember every detail. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
To further document your wedding memories, Aevitas Weddings offers photographic items. Couples may pick from:

• Albums

Aevitas Weddings 7
  • Wilhelmina

Wilhelmina Hartana · Married on 08/16/2019

Highly recommend!!

My husband and I are extremely happy to have chosen Henry to capture the highlights of our small, but intimate celebration. Aevitas Weddings was actually the most expensive vendor we had booked for our little wedding––and to us, he was worth every dime we paid for!

Henry was extremely professional throughout the entire time, and it was clear how hard he worked both as a professional photographer and as a wedding vendor to ensure that we were as comfortable and stress-free on our happy day as possible. Most people had even come up to me after our event, commenting on how lovely he was, and how much they were looking forward to the end products after seeing how skillfully he directed and organized people for shots, photos, candids, and even the spontaneous request or two. When we finally got all of our images from him on his website, no words can describe how blown away we and our families and friends were by how beautifully they turned out.

Photography is sadly one thing that people overlook when planning for a wedding. In the process of choosing vendors, many of my own friends and family had even suggested that I find a cheaper alternative, or rely on someone in the party to take the photos instead. After both the fun, stress-free experience that Henry had provided, as well as receiving such wonderful photos, I can safely say that going with a professional like Aevitas Weddings was the right choice for us. I'll happily recommend Henry to anyone who wants to have a good experience and to have beautiful keepsakes that they can treasure for years to come.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Aevitas Weddings 8
    Aevitas Weddings 9
    Aevitas Weddings 10
    Aevitas Weddings 11
    Aevitas Weddings 12

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Aline,

I hope you and Antonio are doing well and enjoying the newlywed life. Happy one+ month anniversary to you two! I can't begin to express how thankful I am of you choosing me to be your wedding photographer all over email and allowing me to play a small part on yours and Antonio's special day.

It meant the world that you put a high priority on your photography and invested in it. It's truly the highest level of honor that a wedding photographer could receive and I'm beyond grateful for your trust in me to capture your day.

I loved the intimacy of your wedding, with those moments between each other during the getting ready and throughout the rest of the day. I also loved capturing the activities/interactions between you two and your family and friends, especially during the dancing towards the end of the reception :).

And that's so thoughtful of what your loved ones said, everyone was so wonderful and kind to me, please extend my regards to your family and friends!

Your kind words meant so much to me and I couldn't be more happy and thankful to get to meet and work with you and Antonio. I wish you two nothing but the very best. If there's ever anything I can do, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time.

- Henry
  • Kiera

Kiera Stefens · Married on 07/27/2019

Our best vendor -- hands-down

Aevitas Weddings (Henry Chen) was the first vendor we booked after locking down our wedding venue. My husband, Ronnie, and I planned our Southern California wedding from New York and Henry went above and beyond to assure that we could be comfortable and confident in our choice in him as our wedding photographer. Communication with Henry was as effortless as could be – he even went so far as to ask if there is any way he could help or offer advice when it came to other aspects of the planning process!

His presence in his e-mails was friendly and professional off-the-bat, asking more about us, how my husband and I met, etc. Closer to our wedding date, we set up a video call where Henry made sure to learn of any specific shots we wanted, any particular family dynamics he should be made aware of, and the like. It made working with him on our big day all the more comfortable and stress-free.

Throughout the wedding itself, Henry and his assistant, Travis, were exceptional. The finished photo products were proof that my husband and I had made the right choice in choosing Henry and Aevitas Weddings to capture our most beautiful, important moments from our big day. I would recommend Henry to anyone looking for stunning, timeless pictures that you can love and cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Aevitas Weddings 13
    Aevitas Weddings 14
    Aevitas Weddings 15

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Happy 2-month wedding anniversary to you and Ronnie. I hope you had an amazing Summer as newlyweds! Thank you...thank you...thank you SO much for your kind words!

It absolutely meant the world that you not only consider me to be your wedding photographer via the Seven4One preferred vendor list (thank you guys!) but chose me to capture your big day just after a few emails, without any virtual or in-person meeting.

I'm so thrilled that you and Ronnie had a great experience working with me, it was an utmost pleasure getting to know you two in the months leading up to your wedding and our first/final meeting online! And anything I could've done to help make your planning process easier was also a pleasure!

You and Ronnie (as well as your family and friends) were the kindest, most thoughtful individuals ever. You treated Travis and I like guests more so than just vendors, from the moment we showed up at Seven4One until we said goodbye towards the end of the evening.

I loved all the moments that took place on your special day, especially the ones with each other during the ceremony (Ronnie's expression when he saw you walk down the aisle!) and when we snuck out for some sunset portraits.

Thanks again for your trust in me as your photographer and taking the time to write these beautiful words. I wish you and Ronnie the absolute best...please don't ever hesitate to reach out at any time if there's anything I can do for you two.

Much love and thanks!

- Henry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Aevitas Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are head over heels for Aevitas Weddings! Great people and wonderful vibes. Certainly recommend them to any bride seeking the best for her special day!

• LA EVENT DESIGN
    LA EVENT DESIGN Wedding Decor & Lighting

Henry Chen is professional and will make you shine!

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90189 See on map
    424-238-2780 (Phone number)
    9AM-7PM on weekdays and selective weekends; all by appointment only.