Aevitas Weddings Reviews

Aevitas Weddings 6
Aevitas Weddings 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Ybarra · Married on 01/26/2019

Happiest! Couldn’t have found a better photographer.

Aevitas Weddings!!! Simply the best in the business! Henry embodies everything you hope to find in an amazing photographer and person, truly understanding and professional, always kind to our vision. He is worth every penny and so much more! From the first email we exchanged, he was very knowledgeable, quick to respond to any and all of my questions. He made us not only feel at ease but welcomed and comfortable working with him. He doesn’t just snap away pictures, he genuinely wants to get to know you. He takes amazing notes and remembers everyone’s names. He shows up prepared and happy to be there. This makes a world of difference. So many people we know complimented our engagement pictures, and especially for our wedding day. He blended perfectly in the background to capture candid moments. We can not recommend Henry enough! He is extremely talented, humble and very kind! We loved ALL our pictures he captured, I cried reliving our day, because you see the love and emotion in our pictures, we couldn’t have asked for any more. Henry you are by far the epitome of what the best photographer is!!! Anyone lucky enough to book you is truly fortunate! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

❤️ Michelle and Ricardo Ybarra

Aevitas Weddings 11
    Aevitas Weddings 12
    Aevitas Weddings 13

Hi Michelle!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your beautiful testimonial. I couldn't be more thrilled to read what you wrote and am so grateful/honored to have been able to play a small part on yours and Ricky's wedding day.

It's truly I that's the lucky one here...to have worked with such a sweet, thoughtful, and kind couple. Every wedding photographer hopes to be chosen to work with amazing brides and grooms like yourself and Ricky.

Thank you so much for trusting me and my work/services enough to hire me directly through email, without any phone call or meeting.

I know how much trust/faith you put into a vendor, especially one that is responsible for capturing all the important moments of your day, and really spending the whole day with you, Ricky, your son Mateo, and all your family and friends!

Thank you also for allowing me to photograph some of the most emotional, personal, and intimate parts of your wedding day, such as the first look between you and your dad, and getting ready with your mom and sister.

I also loved Ricky's reaction the moment he saw you walk down the aisle at the church. And sneaking out for some sunset portraits during the early part of your reception at The Maxwell House.

I'm forever thankful to you and Ricky for having me as your photographer. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful moments/adventures with your husband and son (on Instagram). Please keep in touch, thanks again!

Sondra-Kay · Married on 01/19/2019

Phenomenal!!

It is extremely hard to express in a few words the amount of appreciation and gratitude I have for Henry and the extraordinary work and effort he put into not only shooting my wedding but also in getting to know my husband and I before our big day. As an active duty military member stationed outside of California, he made the “long distance” process extremely easy and so comfortable. Henry was recommended by a family friend and although we had never met prior to our wedding day, he went out of his way to ensure we were comfortable with him, whether it was FaceTime or over the phone conversations. (and that was just -pre-wedding day) On our wedding day, he knew the timeline to a T, knew all my immediate family’s’ names and also got every shot I “wanted” plus a hundred more that were amazing!! I received the photos within a few short weeks and “pleased” is an understatement. The entire process with Henry was beyond smooth and I could not be happier. I would recommend him for your wedding 1000x over!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Sondra-Kay, happy one-month anniversary to you and Gonzalo! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such an amazing review!

I can't thank you two enough for trusting me to be your wedding photographer from the other side of the country and all through a few emails (and thank you to Gonzalo's aunt for making it all possible!).

It was my utmost pleasure to get to know you and Gonzalo, your story, and your wedding plans. And also to do what I could to make the entire process, from inquiry to after your wedding, as smooth, enjoyable, and memorable as possible!

I loved everything about your special day, like those moments with your flower girls/bridesmaids during the getting ready, those moments during the church ceremony when you and Gonzalo glanced over at each, the surprise flash mob dance during the reception, and so much more.

Thanks again for everything, I wish you and Gonzalo nothing but the very best...and please don't ever hesitate to reach out to me if there's anything I can do for you.

Ryan · Married on 12/15/2018

Santa Monica in December

We would highly recommend you choosing Henry for your wedding photos. Planning for your wedding can be extremely stressful with hundreds of details to discuss and decide on. We were truly blessed to find Henry based off a friend’s recommendation and his online reviews. They were spot on! He gave us such a relief and comfort. We knew that he had us covered and would not disappoint us. He was extremely thorough during our initial consultation and throughout the time leading up to the special day. He and his team were prompt and timely making sure we stayed on schedule during our wedding day. He and his team went the extra mile to make sure we captured the scenic pier in Santa Monica right before we walked down the aisle. Henry and team captured some amazing photos of our special day that included First Look photos, ceremony and reception photos. We were also so pleasantly surprised to have our photos in just a few weeks. Henry and his team were amazing, and you will not be disappointed. This should be one of the easiest decisions you make.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

I hope you're doing well and enjoying the married life. Thank you SO much for choosing me to be your photographer all online (and big thanks to your friend that recommended me!).

It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story/wedding plans via phone last Summer, and to meet you in person at my home when you visited So Cal a few weeks later.

Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and perfect, including the weather (a bit of luck on our side with the rain going away just in time for your special day). Thank you both for putting a high priority on your photography all day long.

From the moment my assistant and I showed up to your getting ready hotel at the Fairmont Santa Monica, you treated us like old friends and welcomed us with open arms and hearts!

And I loved capturing everything from your first look (love the notes you wrote to each other) and beautiful vows during the ceremony at Annenberg Community Beach House to sneaking out for some sunset portraits right on the sand of Santa Monica Beach and all the dancing/festivities throughout the evening.

It's been an absolute pleasure and privilege getting to know you both and playing a small part on your wedding day. Thanks again for all of your trust and friendship...I'm forever grateful to be your wedding photographer. Much love and congrats!

Gloria · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding Photographer

We chose Henry as our wedding photographer based on his solid 5 star reviews on weddingwire and yelp. It was the best decision we ever made. From the very beginning, Henry made us feel comfortable -- he got to know us first and let us know all the important tips for engagement and wedding photography. He was more than accommodating in every aspect. When we first took our engagement photos in April, he took the time to help us get as many beautiful photos as possible and always was prompt with time. He was responsive to all our questions and concerns and was always reaching out to us regarding what to expect and how he could be of any assistance to us. His work is amazing and he is great at directing people on how to pose properly for photos. On our wedding day, Henry showed up on time and ready to go! He helped everyone in managing time and was accommodating to everyone. All of our family members and friends raved about how thorough and hard working he was! We are so happy that we chose Henry to capture the most important day of our life! Thank you Henry for you constant upbeat attitude, your helpful words of advice and your unwavering patience!!! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Gloria! Thank you and Bryant SO MUCH for posting such a wonderful review...and doing so right after your wedding!

And this is a first for me in 11+ years as a wedding photographer, that both the bride and groom posted reviews voluntarily and separately, WOW, words can't begin to describe how honored I am!

I can't appreciate enough everything you said, it truly makes what I do so rewarding. It was such a pleasure to get to know and work with you and Bryant.

From our first few emails to your wedding day just last weekend, you two were so thoughtful, kind, and treating me like an old friend. Thank you also to your family and friends, it was wonderful meeting them all.

I can't wait to share all the photos with you and Bryant in the very near future (working on them now!). Please enjoy the holidays together and for the first time as a married couple :).

Thanks again for everything, I'll be in touch soon!

Stephanie L · Married on 11/09/2018

Highly Recommend!

Henry was amazing. Going into the wedding planning, I knew photography was one of my top 3 priorities. My wedding was indoors, in a very moody, low lit atmosphere, as well as outdoors at night on top of a building. I needed someone who had an eye and experience with that kind of environment, and photos that were crisp, full of color, and hit the right light notes. I had done a lot of research using the typical wedding websites, like The Knot and Wedding Wire, as well as other wedding sites offering possible candidates for our day. I was simply able to stumble upon him through other people's reviews. ***Let me note here that we were planning a "hometown destination wedding", and I didn't have the luxury of meeting any of the photographers face-to-face - but when Henry sent me a video via email with his response to my insane list of upfront questions within a few days, I knew I had found the guy to capture our wedding. We had already interviewed several people, and Henry just had this genuineness to him that was irresistible. He asked questions that were personal and intimate, which made me realize he genuinely cared not only about getting the job done right and well, but also about us, and how we were feeling.

Henry was professional to the max. We did everything via email (my preferred method due to my line of work), and he made it seamless. I met him the day of, and he was so sincere and positive during the whole shebang. He was adaptable to our timeline - it had to be adjusted a couple of times - and while some of my photo requests were a little out of the box, he ran with it. He was a pleasure to work with, and I would absolutely hire him again for another large event.

I got my photos a few weeks later, and they are absolutely stunning. There are some bloopers that I LOVE (and my bridesmaids, ha), so not only did he capture the importance of the day through the portraits, but also the funny, silly moments when I thought no one was looking.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hi Stephanie,

I hope you and Will had a wonderful holiday celebrating as newlyweds and an even better start to 2019. Thank you so much for your amazing review!

Feels like just yesterday when we first connected via email and after a few rounds of communication, I had the pleasure and privilege of being your wedding photographer!

It means so much that you trusted me to capture your big day all over the web/email. I can only imagine how big of a decision that was and how much faith/confidence you're putting into a complete stranger to document your wedding, especially busy planning from the other side of the country! For that, I'm forever thankful and honored.

And I loved all of your suggestions for photos, especially those special moments with your bridesmaids and dad during the getting ready. Thank you also for appreciating the challenges with an indoor venue and in low-light conditions. That also meant we were able to be even more creative and get a variety of photos that brought out the background and everyone's personalities!

It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and Will and working with you. Thanks again for everything, especially taking the time to write a wonderful testimonial. Much love, joy, and happiness to you and Will!

• Lauren

Lauren Que · Married on 10/27/2018

Looking for an amazing and professional photographer to capture those special moments? Choose Henry!

We can't say enough about Henry as a person and as a photographer. Our wedding was particularly stressful as we were planning for a ceremony/reception in LA while we were finishing up school in Baltimore, MD. Henry was fantastic at communicating with us to figure out what we wanted, which was incredibly important since we weren't going to have a videographer. After seeing the photos, we firmly believe the videographer would have been superfluous given the amazing photos Henry and his team were able to capture.

If you still aren't convinced, here are extra reasons why we chose Henry:
    1) He shoots in a wide range of styles. His portfolio has the traditional bright and cheery photos of most wedding photographers but also has some bold and dramatic black and white shots with lots of contrast.
    2) He was so on top of his game that we never once had to ask him for any information or tell him where to go. This was a deal-breaker given our distance planning.
    3) His prices were affordable and his work more than merits the cost.
    4) He got us photos after only two or three weeks, which is lightspeed in terms of professional photography, especially given we had over a thousand photos to sift through!
    5) Henry and his team are super professional. Kind of a given, but on the day of when things are hectic, when family members are becoming demanding, when the church coordinator is springing new rules on us...Henry and his team adapted well and were amiable and professional during the entire day.

At the end of the day, Henry and his team not only got us great photos at a great price but were also genuinely fun to work with. All of our smiles in our photographs are completely genuine, which always makes for the best photos!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Hi Lauren!

I hope you and Sean are enjoying the married life. It was SO wonderful finally getting to meet you two in person...on your wedding day!

Can't believe how quickly time flew by since January when I first connected with Sean's mom via email and after a week or two, you and Sean chose me to be your photographer...all via online!

I can't thank you two enough for your trust in me from the very beginning...it's a wedding photographer's dream to work with amazing, sweet couples like yourself and Sean.

I know you and Sean were extra busy with school/work and planning your wedding at Hummingbird Nest Ranch from the East Coast. Everything turned out amazing on your big day!

I especially loved the moments between you and Sean throughout your Catholic ceremony and portrait session...as well as the ones with your parents and siblings! And how could we forget the fun moments throughout the reception, especially Sean's dance with his mom in the T-Rex costumes!

Your words mean so much to me and I couldn't be more grateful and privileged to have met and worked with you and Sean.

Thank you two for everything...wishing you nothing but the very best in this next chapter of your lives together, now as wife and husband!

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

Best photographer ever!

Henry is so easy to work with and such a nice guy! He also takes a lot of pride in his work so he is very thorough and takes the time to make sure he knows what his clients want. He captured so many precious memories with my husband and our families. Even our guests were commenting on how impressed they were with Henry. Highly recommend!!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Anna! I hope you and Eric are enjoying the married life. It was so wonderful meeting and working with you on your big day!

Thank you and Eric for putting your trust in me to capture your wedding well before we met in person and making photography a top priority!

I loved all the amazing moments that took place between you and Eric, as well as with your loved ones, especially your parents.

It was incredible to see how much love, happiness, and overall emotions were present between everyone, especially during the getting ready!

It was also a ton of fun sneaking out to the beach for some sunset portraits and to your getaway car for the night time portraits! And I loved the European/Ukrainian dancers during the reception :).

Thanks again for everything, Anna!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Truly the best

Henry's photos speak for themselves; he creates amazing art with his camera and manages to capture every detail that makes each couple's wedding special and unique. Our wedding was bright, joyous, and full of color, and he tailored his style to portray it perfectly. His photos not only preserve how everything looked, but also how we FELT on the best day of our lives. We got our beautiful posed portraits, sure, but some of our most treasured photos are the candid ones – the ones that show me ugly-crying during our first look and my ever-calm husband wiping the tears from my eyes, the ones that show us laughing uproariously during the best man’s speech, the ones that show us skyping with a would-be groomsman who couldn’t make it. Maybe those aren’t the ones we frame (we certainly have plenty of frame-worthy ones too), but they comprise an honest and intimate portrayal of our wedding. Every smile, every tear, every gasp, every heartbeat skipped– Henry caught it all on camera so we can truly relive that day over and over. Our memories may fade, but these photos will always bring those emotions rushing back.

What you can't see from Henry’s photos is Henry himself: approachable, accommodating, reassuring, encouraging, and professional. While there are many stressful things about having a wedding, we never had a single concern about Henry. We knew his photos would be amazing from his portfolio, but he went so far above and beyond our expectations. Throughout the planning process, he basically filled the role of photographer, wedding planner, and day-of coordinator. He responded to our many emails promptly, went through our many spreadsheets, and worked with us to create our day-of timeline. We had a morning wedding, so getting started early and staying on schedule was critical. On the day of, he texted me when he arrived, made sure everyone was where they needed to be, stuck to the timeline, and somehow managed to organize our big and complicated families into perfectly coordinated group photos. After the wedding, we even dragged him to Santa Monica Pier for a fun photoshoot in the sunset lighting. Henry always felt like just another close friend spending the day with us. Walking around the crowded pier and riding the ferris wheel in my wedding dress while posing for pictures was one of the most abnormal things I've ever done, but he made it feel normal. And because it felt normal, we were comfortable just being ourselves, and that’s how he was able to use his talents to capture our candid emotions and preserve them forever. We feel so lucky that we found Henry just as word was getting out that he's truly the best there is!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Hi Kristina!

How are you and Hayden doing? Did you guys come back from your incredible, epic honeymoon in South America (Inca Trail and Patagonia)?

I'm absolutely speechless from what you wrote (in more good ways than I can count!). Thank you times an infinity to the nth power :).

Seriously, I couldn't have asked for a nicer, thoughtful, and sweet couple to work with in you and Hayden. From deciding to hire me just through a few emails earlier this year to taking the time to come by my home studio and sharing with me your story and wedding plans...

...and most of all, wearing ALL of your beautiful emotions on your sleeves and just being in the moment throughout your entire wedding day! I'm so thrilled that the photos help bring you back to your special day, especially bringing back those extra memorable parts of the day like you described.

Truly, it's I that should be thanking you choosing me to be your photographer and inviting me into your lives, hearts, and wedding day. And YOU made me feel like an old friend around you and Hayden, as well as your super sweet family and friends.

Btw, at the end of the day at Santa Monica Beach, I remember a certain moment. When you were in your dress (and Hayden in his stylish blue suit!), a little girl asked you if you were a princess. And you replied, "I'm a scientist."

From an engineer to a space scientist, that made me smile :). Thank you, Kristina. Wishing you and Hayden nothing but the very best...here's to many lifetimes of adventures, both on earth and in outer space!

Ryan · Married on 09/15/2018

5 stars - absolutely would recommend Henry!

We found Henry through our wedding planner - and were completely impressed by his whole approach to the process and the wonderful photos of our wedding day. He is extremely detail oriented and organized, and a great communicator. He took time to get to know us in order to make sure everything went smoothly for the photos prior to the big day. On the wedding day, he and his assistant Jove were efficient and easy to get along with - and most importantly got some amazing photos while avoiding intruding too much into our ability to entertain and enjoy during the reception. We were married at the Redondo Beach Historic Library, which Henry knows inside and out - and captured some particularly beautiful sunset photos in locations only someone who has worked the venue many times would know to get. Absolutely would work with him again!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Ryan! I hope you and Karen are doing well and enjoying the newlywed life. Thank you SO much for trusting me to be your photographer well before we met in person (on the day of your wedding!).

It was so wonderful to connect with you and Karen via email about a year ago through Samantha Hall, our amazing wedding coordinator. It meant the world that you'd have me as your photographer just through a few emails!

I loved capturing all the beautiful moments that unfolded throughout the day, such as the special first look between you and Karen, the interactions between you and your parents, the vows you and Karen wrote for each other, and overall making photography a top priority on your wedding day.

I wish you and Karen nothing but the very best, with lots of love, happiness, and unforgettable memories in the next chapter of your lives. Thanks again for everything, Ryan!

• User3744155 · Recently married

Amazing Photographer

I am an event manager in San Francisco and have worked with tons of photographers and I can honestly say Henry surpassed all of my expectations. He helped make our wedding such a special day and we love the photos. His attention to detail was impressive and we appreciated the Skype calls he set up with us in advance. He made sure we were on time throughout the entire day and having him manage the timeline allowed me to enjoy the day so much more. As I’ve told Henry- event professionals only dream of working with people like him. I wish he lived closer so I would work with him more often!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Kim, thank you and Ben so much for your amazing review! It was so wonderful meeting and working with you both on your big day up in Napa/Sonoma!

It's truly one of the biggest honor to be recommended by your sister and a dear photography friend of mine. I've known Michelle (Randy, and their two beautiful daughters) for several years now, so it truly meant the world when Michelle referred me to you and Ben.

Your day was so beautiful and memorable! I especially loved the first look between you and Ben right on the ceremony lawn (and Ben tearing up a bit!)...to all the girls hanging out during the getting ready in the cottage...us sneaking out for some sunset portraits in-between the vineyards...and so much more!

Thanks again Kim, I wish you and Ben the absolute best. Congrats!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible!

Choosing a wedding photographer is difficult. After all, this team is responsible for documenting one of the most memorable days in your life! After seeing the beautiful work that Henry and his team did at my best friend's wedding, my husband and I didn't have to look any further! He was so on top of our wedding timeline, ensured that he captured all of the portraits and candid moments, was absolutely pleasant to work with, and above all, captured every moment so beautifully! Not only were my husband and I pleased with Henry and his team but our parents were raving about him and his professionalism after the wedding. Even more so, when we got the photos! We couldn't have imagined our wedding any other way! Thank you, Henry and the Aevitas team for making our day even better by creating such beautiful photos that we will cherish forever and share with our future children.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Hello Andrea!

I hope you and John-Ray are doing well and enjoying your first few months as newlyweds :). Thank you so much for voluntarily writing this beautiful review!

It was so wonderful meeting you both at our dear friends/clients' Vithya and Peter's wedding last March. It's truly one of the biggest honor to be considered as the photographer a past client's friend's wedding!

Thank you and John-Ray for choosing me to be your photographer all via a few emails. Your day was so beautiful, especially those special, memorable moments with our parents, siblings, bridal party, and each other.

I loved how close you both are to your family and how everyone wore their emotions on their sleeves all day long. I remember the way you and John-Ray looked at each other during the first look and throughout the ceremony, and when you respectively got ready with your closest loved ones during the getting ready.

Thank you for your patience and trust in me as your photographer, I can't appreciate it enough. And please send my regards to your dear friends Vithya and Peter for making all of this possible.

Wishing you and John-Ray nothing but the very best!

Trevin Sewell · Married on 08/25/2018

Beyond amazing!

If you are in the search for the perfect wedding photographer...stop here! Henry and his team are amazing. From the day we decided to go with Henry, he was a pleasure to work with. He was amazing to work with at our engagement shoot in Joshua Tree National Park in 2017, and he did an incredible job on our wedding day in August of this year. His skills with the camera are one thing, but his planning and communication were beyond amazing. The angels, colors and shades of his photos are incredible.

Henry is extremely easy to work with. He comes prepared and is so friendly to work with. On our wedding day, he made things so easy for us!

The one thing that we loved about working with Henry and the Aevitas team, was that Henry is passionate about what he does. From the day you meet him, you really get a sense of his passion and commitment to making sure you get photos you love, and an experience worth treasuring forever.

Without a doubt, we would recommend Henry to anyone looking for their next wedding photographer! The quality of work is beyond amazing.

Thanks Henry and Aevitas Weddings!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Aevitas Weddings 14

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Trevin! I hope you and Van are doing well and enjoying the married life. Thank you very much for your kind words!

Feels like it was just yesterday when I first connected with Van in early 2017 and had our initial meeting. It truly an honor to have you both as one of my first 2018 couples!

Thank you for investing in your photography and making it a top priority, not only with the wedding day coverage and engagement session but albums!

And speaking of the wedding day, what a beautiful venue you chose at Serendipity Garden weddings out in the hills/mountains of San Bernardino!

The day was truly magical, with everything from your beautiful first look along the walkway and Van coming to the ceremony with her dad in a horse carriage, and sneaking out for portraits during sunset and at night.

Thanks again for having me as your photographer and wonderful testimonial. I wish you and Van the absolute best, both professionally with your businesses/careers and personally with amazing memories in the next chapter of your life together as husband and wife!

Jesse · Married on 08/18/2018

Your search for a wedding photographer should stop here. Henry is amazing!! From our engagement shoot to our wedding photos, he went above-and-beyond our expectations. Henry's photos have character and vibrance. They are nicely structured without being unnatural, and they really capture the moment. Henry did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. From the beginning, he sat down with us to talk and get to know us. He really cared about understanding us as a couple, which put us at ease to take pictures. He works very fast, both in taking photos and in post-production. We got hundreds of photos from our engagement session and nearly 1500 photos from our wedding, and he turned both sets around in a matter of weeks. He was easy to work with, accommodating, professional, and kind. We are so happy we had Henry as our photographer. Thanks to him, we will cherish our photos forever. Thank you, Henry!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Aevitas Weddings 15
    Aevitas Weddings 16
    Aevitas Weddings 17
    Aevitas Weddings 18
    Aevitas Weddings 19
    Aevitas Weddings 20

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Jesse! I hope you and Kensie had an amazing time on your honeymoon in Southeast Asia. Thank you both so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review so quickly!

Can't believe it's been a year since we first connected online, it meant so much that you hired me to be your photographer after a few emails and well before meeting in person.

I can't thank you and Kensie enough for your trust and confidence in me, from your engagement session all over Downtown LA to your wedding day just last month at The Ebell of Los Angeles.

Truly, it's because of amazing couples like yourself and Kensie that continue to inspire me to be a wedding photographer. Thank and your families for inviting me into your special day and lives, allowing me to capture the love, joy, and special moments between everyone.

I'm thrilled you and Kensie liked the photos, and they will forever help you relieve your incredible day. Thanks again for everything, Jesse!

Gail · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Henry as our photographer for our wedding.. and let me tell you how AMAZING he is at what he does. We found him through the work he did for our cousins wedding a couple years ago, and after seeing how beautiful their wedding photos were, we knew we had to have him for our special day. Thank God we did because not only were our wedding photos absolutely beautiful, Henry was also able to really become a helping hand for me during my wedding.

While working with Henry, he sent us a questionnaire as a way to get to know us better, which I really appreciated. It made our E-Session fun, knowing that he knew what we were about and what we wanted. For our wedding he also wanted to know who's who. And I can tell he really went through it because he was able to talk to my bridesmaids easily by knowing each and everyone's names.

I can't tell you how much of a big part Henry was during our special day. He went above and beyond to make sure our expectations were met and then some. The schedule he drafted and the timely manner he delivered things were excellent. The level of professionalism that Henry provided is something that not too many people can possess. Out of all of our vendors, Henry was the one that stood out the most. We're so glad that we chose him and we're so grateful for his hard work!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Aevitas Weddings 21

Hi Gail!

I hope you and Sam are doing well and enjoying your first months as newlyweds!

I can't begin to tell you how much your testimonial meant to me. I remember like it was just yesterday when you and Sam came by my home for our meeting (driving all the way out in rush hour traffic!).

You not only took the time to consider me but booked me as your photographer right away. You were the first couple to do so in 2017...and knowing you were cousins with my dear past clients/friends Kriss and P.J. made it that much more special!

Thank you SO SO much for making photography one of the top priorities of your wedding day and going above and beyond to get the best photos.

I had a blast working with you and Sam on your e-session out in Malibu and was very much looking forward to your special day this past early July.

I know there were quite a few surprises on your wedding day, including temperatures in the triple digits and a downpouring of rain/thunderstorm during the getting ready!

Nevertheless, you were a trooper bride, never letting anything stop you from enjoying your day and getting to marry the man of your dreams!

Thank you for always treating me more like an old friend than just a vendor, and just being so thoughtful and considerate.

I'm thrilled to hear you liked the photos, can't wait to put together a beautiful album for you and Sam!

Tracy · Married on 07/04/2018

We hired Henry to photograph our engagement session (February) and wedding this past July, and we were blown away by the sheer quantity of photos taken! We were also impressed by how beautifully the pictures were shot in such artistic lighting, Henry and his partner clearly have really good talent. Our wedding photography was the second most expensive item on our list after the cost of venue and food, but it was well worth it! Henry's fees are very reasonable and he really does put in the effort to get to know us. We met up in person once before we committed to hiring Henry (although I had pretty much decided to hire Henry from a referral before I contacted him). At the meeting, we went over the preliminary details of our wedding and Henry showed us some of his work. He is friendly and personable, which made us feel very comfortable to work with him. During the engagement session and wedding, it felt so easy and natural to follow all the tips from Henry about how to pose that it didn't feel awkward at all. Also, Henry and his team are very quick to returning the edited photos for us to download and print! In summary, the wedding day happened so quickly for us that we really didn't get to see many parts of the wedding, and we are so happy that Henry and his partner captured the moments that we otherwise wouldn't have seen (ceremony and reception decor before guests arrived, the mingling of guests, entrance of wedding party as we were hidden, etc). We are very grateful to have had Henry photograph our wedding and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Tracy! I hope you and John are doing well and enjoying the newlywed life, and also in your new home, congratulations!

Thank you for choosing me to be your wedding photographer, it's been such a joy getting to know you and John the past year and working with you.

From your engagement session all over Downtown LA to your big day just over a month ago on the 4th of July! You and John are so wonderful and have treated me like an old friend from the first email.

Also, thank you for being so thoughtful to my family as well, especially stopping by to give our little Ellie a gift when she was just a few months old (till this day you're the only couple that has met my baby girl!).

I'm happy to hear you liked the photos and they not only helped you relieve your day but to also experience moments and details that you might've missed. It's always my goal to capture a wedding beautifully AND thoroughly, with countless memories that you'll be able to look back on for many, many years.

I can't wait to put together your wedding album in the coming months, thank you, Tracy!

• I

I · Married on 06/28/2018

Henry is great. He is everything I was looking for in a photographer. He is completely on his game, professional, efficient, and a great communicator. He is very experienced and had great suggestions on how to structure our day and time our photos which were outdoors and on the beach. He even dealt very professionally with the ridiculous guy we had for an officiant. The photos were beautiful, great quality, and exactly what I was hoping for. My friends and family love our photos too. Thank you so much Henry, for photographing our wedding day and giving us memories to hold onto for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Hi Insun!

It was so wonderful meeting and working with you and Troy on your intimate elopement in Malibu at the end of June!

Thank you both so much for choosing me to be your photographer after our online meeting a few months back.

It felt like we were old friends when we met up at your home for the getting ready and first look photos, followed by a portrait session at Solstice Canyon before heading out to El Matador Beach for your sunset elopement, so beautiful!

I'm thrilled to hear you, Troy, your family, and friends loved the photos, and sincerely hope they will help you relive your big day for many, many years to come!

Thanks again, and best wishes to you and Troy!

Amy · Married on 06/10/2018

I really hit the jackpot with Henry as our photographer. My husband and I live in Boston but had our wedding in California. I went with Henry based on his praiseworthy reviews and I'm so glad I did! Henry was always professional and calm. He is very organized and so creative! We were able to "meet" with him via FaceTime prior to the wedding. Based on our package, we had two photographers: Henry and Annie. Annie was excellent as well! On the day of the wedding, things got a bit hectic, as weddings usually do, but Henry was able to play it by ear and remain so calm. He managed to round up people for group photos which is so hard as most people know - getting a huge group of people to take a photo is like herding cats. Henry managed it perfectly. While Henry was working under the beating California sun, he had the wedding party stay in the shade until he was ready to take our photos. Just by looking at the photos, you can tell Henry has been doing this for a long time and has so much artistic experience. We are so happy with our photos. I think finding a good wedding photographer is the most important task in planning for a wedding. A photographer will be responsible for capturing those happy memories so that you can look back on for them for the rest of your lives. We were so fortunate to have Henry photograph our wedding. Thank you SO much Henry!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hi Amy!

Happy 3-week wedding anniversary! THANK YOU so much for your AMAAAAZING! review!

I'm beyond grateful and honored by your beautiful words. It means the world you trusted me to capture your special day well before meeting in person and all over email!

You and Victor have been more than wonderful from the very first time we connected several months ago.

Thank you for putting a high priority on your photography and being all smiles as well as wearing your emotions on your sleeves the moment we showed up to your wedding and started taking photos (bright and early!).

Thuy · Married on 06/09/2018

If we could give Aevitas Wedding more stars we would!! Kenny and I were lucky enough to have the opportunity to have Henry as our wedding photographer. Before reaching out to Henry I was doing some research on wedding photographers. I came across Henry’s website and was in love with his work and how he was able to capture special wedding moments from his photos. So we reached out to Henry in hopes he was available on our wedding day, and he was available! After providing some details to Henry, Kenny and I met Henry at his lovely house. Henry asked about details of the wedding and getting to know us as a couple and answering any questions we had for him prior to booking him. That same night, after our meeting we booked Henry ;) (BEST DECISION EVER). Henry was always there to help us with any questions we had to make our wedding planning easier. He sent us tips/advice and a questionnaire to help prepare the wedding party and also him and his team for the wedding day photos. Henry is very professional and he will do his best to provide the bride and groom with what they want. Henry is very organized and we had a meeting via facetime about two weeks before the wedding day. Our wedding had about 420 guest and it was a traditional Vietnamese wedding, which is 12+ hours. Henry made Kenny and I, as well as the wedding party feel so comfortable. Thank you so much Henry for capturing one of the best day of our lives. We feel so grateful and blessed to have you as our wedding photographer. We hope to have future photo sessions with you. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Henry is the best choice!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Hi Thuy!

Happy 3-month wedding anniversary to you and Kenny, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. I hope you're both having an amazing Summer as newlyweds and had an amazing honeymoon to Europe!

Feels like it was just yesterday when you and Kenny inquired about my photography services and you took the time to drive all the way out to my home and meet with me (sorry about all that rush hour traffic!).

Not only did you meet with me, but chose me to be your photographer after our meeting. I'm forever grateful for your trust and business!

Fast forward to your wedding day, I remember all the little details and moments that took place. From you getting ready with your sisters/bridesmaids to that emotional first look with Kenny at St. Denis Catholic Church, followed by the super fun portrait session with your bridal party (who were all so wonderful and friendly!), and finally the incredible reception party at Mon Cheri Restaurant.

It really felt like I was photographing two of my friends' wedding, as you treated me like a friend from the first time we met last year. I can't thank you both enough for everything, and now writing such a sweet review for me. Thanks again, and absolutely, I look forward to connecting with you and Kenny again in the future!

Stephen · Married on 06/02/2018

We had Henry as our photographer for our engagement session as well as our wedding day. Henry is very personable and makes a real effort in getting to know you in order to retell your story through his photos. Prior to our wedding day, Henry requested that we complete a questionnaire in order to understand our timeline, priorities and expectations. I was very pleased to receive so many photos of my guests as I had requested from our meeting. I would say his photo style is vivid – the colors really pop – high definition, crisp and clean. Henry was mindful of our timeline and we never fell behind schedule. I have to say that out of all our vendors, Henry was the most hardworking person on our wedding day. As with any wedding, not everything goes according to plan, but Henry took it all in stride. His patience, enthusiasm and energy were 100% from start to finish. We also truly appreciate how well he worked with our other vendors. He was conscious of sharing space and time with our videographers, constantly thanked our day-of-coordinator and her assistant for helping throughout the portrait sessions, and shared his photos of the reception set-up and food with our caterer. Our engagement photos were ready within 2 weeks. Our wedding day slideshow was available within 2 weeks and our full wedding gallery was ready within a month (less than 30 days to be exact!). His rates are reasonable and he was flexible when it came to working within our budget. He had the most thorough and transparent contract out of our all vendors. We were so lucky to have Henry and Jeremiah as our wedding day photographers and we highly recommend Aevitas Weddings!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Phuong! I hope you and Stephen are enjoying the newlywed life and your first Summer together as husband and wife!

Your review absolutely made my day, I'm so grateful and fortunate to have been chosen as your photographer, and having done so just through the web/email.

Feels like it was just yesterday in December when we first met up for your engagement session at UCLA, where you and Stephen met.

Thank you for your trust and confidence in me from day one, and most certainly on your wedding day. I can't appreciate enough your attention to all the little things that you mentioned in your feedback.

It means so much to me that I was able to play a small part on yours and Stephen's special day, and provide you the photos that will help you remember all the unforgettable moments for many, many years to come.

Also, I know your detailed review will be of great help to future, potential couples, to give a glimpse of what it's like to have Aevitas Weddings as their wedding photographer. Thank you so much for that also.

I know you and Stephen just got back from an amazing honeymoon and will be moving soon, with lots of big, exciting changes in your lives!

I wish you both nothing but the very best, please don't ever be a stranger to get in touch with me if there's ever anything I can do. Thank you!

Patty · Married on 05/27/2018

I highly recommend Henry as a wedding photographer if you’re looking for someone who can not only give you quality timeless photos, but photos that will also capture those special moments on your wedding day. The photos truly captured our wedding and were so beautiful and timeless. Photos are one of the most important mementos for a wedding so I wanted them to help me remember my special day and I think Henry completely nailed it.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Hi Patty!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your beautiful testimonial, it totally made my day! I'm beyond grateful that you and Grant chose me to be your photographer, many months before your wedding day, and all via email!

I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me that you trusted me to capture your day, and how wonderful it was to be around you, Grant, your family, and friends!

Thank YOU and Grant for wearing your emotions on your sleeves all day, and being patient with me! I love all the moments that took place, like you with your bridesmaids during the getting ready, your first moment/look with Grant on the balcony and hotel room...

...not to mention that AMAZING Lego setup of the ceremony and wedding cake, WOW! Plus, I love all the games that took place at your reception, especially when Grant had to guess who kissed him! Speaking of Grant, much love for his Sacramento Kings songs (being a diehard NBA fan myself)!

I remember like it was just yesterday around August of 2017 when you and Grant inquired (funny it was just a few days after being at your wedding venue, Pasea Hotel and Spa in Huntington Beach!)...and not too long after the inquiry, you decided to have me as your photographer.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...have an amazing time on your honeymoon in Australia and hopefully, the Australian Open as well!

Vicky · Married on 05/26/2018

5 stars all the way! Henry was our wedding day photographer and by far our favorite vendor to work with. From the moment we hired him, he showed the utmost professionalism and took the time to really get to know my fiance and I. He has a natural ability to tap into whatever concept/theme you're looking for and is an extremely talented photographer. He even met up with his before our big day and helped us map out an itinerary. Look no further, this is your photographer...our results were amazing.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Aevitas Weddings's reply:

Hi Vicky! I hope you and Aaron are enjoying the married life, happy 2-month wedding anniversary! Feels like it was just yesterday when I got your inquiry and we had a phone meeting back in September!

Thank you and Aaron for choosing me to be your photographer right after our meeting, and trusting me to capture your beautiful wedding at Villa del Sol d'Oro!

It felt like I was transported to somewhere in Tuscany, Italy! I loved all the moments between you both, like your first "moment" with the beautiful words you wrote to each other, as well as your multi-cultural/multi-faith Catholic-Jewish ceremony.

And it was so wonderful to see how important family and friends were at your wedding, especially the relationship between you and your parents/siblings!

Thanks again for allowing me to photograph all of those amazing moments. I'm very grateful for your kind words and sincerely wish you and Aaron nothing but the very best in the next chapter of your lives together!

Vivian · Married on 05/19/2018

Henry is the top of the line, gold-standard for wedding photographers. Not only are his photographs visually stunning but he is one of the most professional, organized and detailed people I've ever known. We had our wedding in Laguna Beach, and my husband and I planned the wedding by ourselves from the East Coast without meeting any of our wedding vendors in person. I'm a super busy lawyer and I slacked off on the wedding planning a lot. However, Henry checked in with us to schedule our calls, go through our itinerary together and kept us on track. He gave us advice for how we should allocate our time and asked us questions about wedding issues that never even crossed our minds. By the time we flew to California, we had worked out all of the nuances of the day. I cannot stress how important it is to work with a photographer who knows what he's doing and does his work efficiently. When people say that the day of the wedding goes fast, IT DOES. We felt like we actually cut a lot of traditional events out of our wedding, but there was a lot that we had to do during the day, and we don't think we could have fit everything in if we didn't have Henry's sharp eye for the shot he wanted to get and his calm, firm guidance. We did not feel rushed or stressed at all, and in fact, he even jumped into the waves while we were taking photos on the beach to stop it from crashing into my dress. Regarding the photos, It was super important to us to have photos that really reflected who we are as a couple and the mood of our wedding, and he really captured our friends' awesome, fun personalities on the dance floor. We laughed so much when we first got our photos, and now we'll always be able to look back on this awesome night. I used to think that contracting with a wedding photographer was just about the visual look, but I've realized that working with the right photographer informs a huge part of your wedding, and we feel super lucky to have worked with Henry for our wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Hi Vivian!

Thank you thank you thank you for this incredible, super detailed, and thoughtful review!

I'm so honored to be your wedding photographer and grateful for your beautiful words. It's been nothing but a pleasure knowing you and Andy over the past year.

I remember getting your inquiry in the Fall of 2016 and we got on Skype for our initial consultation. All 3 of us were in different states! I was in CA, you were in NY, and Andy was in NC (I believe)! Plus, you were still at work, working so late!

It's been so wonderful following your story/adventures on Instagram (actually inspired me to sign up for CrossFit and work out after seeing your posts/stories!).

Truly, the first few seconds meeting you online, it felt like we've been friends for so long! We hit it right off, like I was getting to photograph two of my friends' weddings! You made ME feel comfortable...it's just a testament to how amazing of people you and Andy are!

And then connecting again several weeks before your wedding, to go over the final details. I was super excited about everything you had planned, from the first look with Andy, sneaking out to the beach for portraits, the intimate, indoor ceremony, and of course...the out-of-this-world reception party!

Your wedding day was filled with so much love, joy, and celebration, especially the reception! Still can't get over that moment when Andy poured some drink for his grandma!

And yes, when you and Andy told me where you were going on your honeymoon, well...that just did it for me! I knew we weren't meant to work together!

Thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer, and taking time to write this amazing review. I hope one day, we'll see each other out in the wilderness, out on an adventure. I've no doubt it will be EPIC! :)

Jie · Married on 05/19/2018

I have been admiring Henry’s work since before I got engaged so of course when the time came to choose a photographer I immediately contacted Aevitas weddings . He was quick to respond and worked with me while I was in between wedding dates and venues! He really tries his best to accommodate his couples and I could tell immediately that he whole heartedly wants your experience with him to be the smoothest and easiest part of wedding planning. We chose Henry to take our engagement and wedding day photos and he lived up to all my expectations! Both my husband and I don’t usually love taking photos and was worried our photos would look too posed or awkward but with Henry’s direction and guidance our photos turned out stunning! We felt relaxed and more importantly we felt very comfortable working with Henry! He made sure we were running on time on our wedding day and captured the day beautifully! He made us a wedding day slideshow that captured all the feels for the day and watching it made me feel like I was reliving all the best moments. I highly recommend Aevitas Weddings for anyone looking for not only great photography skills but someone who’s personable, professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Aevitas Weddings 22
    Aevitas Weddings 23
    Aevitas Weddings 24
    Aevitas Weddings 25
    Aevitas Weddings 26

Hi Jie!

I hope you and Sam are enjoying the married life and the move up to the Bay area went smoothly. Can't believe it 's been almost a year since we first connected online via Instagram!

Thank you for your kind words, and choosing me to be your wedding photographer well before we met in person at your e-session! Speaking of e-session, it was so much fun hanging out with you and Sam (and your sister!) around Malibu and Downtown LA, capturing the love between you two!

And fast forward to your big day just 1.5 months ago...I loved how you and Sam incorporated the tea ceremony to pay respect to your parents and family in your wedding, and the memorable first look/portraits along the hallway at the Sheraton Universal Hotel.

Thanks again for everything, wishing you and Sam nothing but the very best in the next chapter of your lives together as wife and husband!

Eva · Married on 05/12/2018

Henry was our wedding photographer at our May 2018 wedding. He's so friendly and thoughtful, organized and thorough and replies to emails promptly. He's wonderful! The quality of the photos are amazing and we have tons to go through. Having Henry as our photographer was a great experience. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Hi Eva,

I hope you and Brandon are enjoying the married life. Thank you so much for your wonderful review/kind words! It was so wonderful connecting with you and Brandon about a year ago, first over the web, and then in person a few months back.

I loved capturing all the beautiful moments of your day, thank you (and your parents!) for inviting me to your home for the getting ready photos, and I'll never forget your surprise "first look" for Brandon at SmogShoppe...what a great idea!

From your amazing hand-crafted details to the focus on food/drinks with a touch of your Jewish faith to those beautiful vows you and Brandon said to each other at the ceremony, it was nothing but a pleasure and privilege being your photographer. Thank you Eva!